Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing (3948 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:
Come kiss me
do i look like a phag? Go kiss ur father!!!
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by wasak(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
Odedoyin25: do i look like a phag? Go kiss ur father!!!
perfect reply !!!!

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
Odedoyin25: do i look like a phag? Go kiss ur father!!!
beta dnt kill yaself?
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
wasak:
perfect reply !!!!
why u wan die untop anoda man matter?
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2013
wasak:
perfect reply !!!!
tnx man.
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by amaham(m): 1:43am On Oct 14, 2013
hello my people, masturbation is plays on your mind to believe imaginaries from those videos and Bleep pics. it comes about when man's spirit is lacking in interaction with a higher being so the body compensates by interacting with " fake" hawties on our illusions. the remedy stems from getting your spiritual interaction upstream with God almighty. we cant stop it with our human mind, strenght and acumen, is all by leaving evrythin to the creator. try visit sexalcoholicanonymous.com for help. it works
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by Funtact: 9:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Austeenx: My turn:

Drive to 99c store...Buy a bottle of lotion.
Get home..turn on to www.Bleep.com
Rub away baby!!!
In a few freaking minutes, it is all over.
Time is money. Mast**bation saves time and money.
Most importantly it relieves stress.
Who cares if Nicki Minaj, Beyonce, Genevieve, Toolz are out of reach?
You can make love to anyone of these beautiful lady without their presence.
Imagination at work!
I would rather go to hell than give up MAST**BATION!
Yeah! That's how serious it is. angry angry angry
Ah weyrey re ooh
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by 100Cents: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
So bad, it was my Ex gf who taught me how to self service.

My current gf promised to help me stop it but hasnt, rather wants to dump me for it.
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by Bwaal(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2014
maikhel:
This is one great addiction by men,dont know about females oo. You see that in a tight gown and you just cant resist,you watch that lil wayne video where girls are unclad,you watch that Miley Cyrus music video and your pants bulges. Quickly you go to blablabla.com to feast your dirty eyes,you hide yourself somewhere,close d doors tightly,you finish d job and at the end you're like "ooo what i've i done,okay i will stop it' b4 u know it you're back at it. I'm also guilty of this,even though i do it once in three weeks. If konji catch we well,na twice in two weeks. Im jus 19years oo and i feel like im ruinealready. Mind you,im not a loner or pervert oo. Im just a normal cool teenager. To all those who have won this battle of self servicing,kindly tell us how you did it. Thank you
get ur self busy probably go and study architecture
Re: How Exactly Did You Overcome Self-servicing by Sharksblow(m): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2014
@mods, FP things abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Differences Between Wife-material And Girlfriend-material / Photos Of Teenage Nigerian Guy Spotted With Older Oyinbo Woman At Shoprite / Ladies Can U Allow This?? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.