Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609125 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tokiniofficial(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2014
chizzy01: my sister just gave birth to quadruplet. three boiz n a gal. plz help me and thank God.

Wow.... thanks to God for safe delivery
Chizzy hope urs won't be 5 same time grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by chichi89(f): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2014
Congrats
chizzy01: my sister just gave birth to quadruplet. three boiz n a gal. plz help me and thank God.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 10:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Hi guys,

Good news!!!!!!!!!!! I have just been called for medicals

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lassky(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2014
halle2: Hi guys,

congrats bro cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mPop(f): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2014

congrats chizzy and congrats to you too

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2014

Congrats, sweetheart. (((Hugs)))
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by BaaleofMontreal: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2014

congrats sir, trv loading
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2014
Got denied/delayed. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: 1. Your travel history. 2. Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. 3. Purpose of visit. 4. Your personal assets and financial status. I am tired. Applied 30/05/14
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Frosti: Got denied/delayed. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: 1. Your travel history. 2. Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. 3. Purpose of visit. 4. Your personal assets and financial status. I am tired. Applied 30/05/14
Chai! This is so sad oo. cry God ain't sleeping!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2014
Amefrica: Chai! This is so sad oo. cry God ain't sleeping!
Amefrica, I want to package and refire as soon as possible. Can you tell me how you did your repackaging after your denial?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ngozionefeli: 10:50am On Jul 04, 2014
rilly2000:

Noo... Its an undergraduate programme.
And I submitted,
My original waec result,
My original birth certificate
And an unused waec scratch card for the school to confirm the result.
pls m new here, I would like to know what procedure someone that's planning to go for M.ed should undertake, in terms of how to process d admission, cost of tuition fee and also the requirments for the admission.. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2014

congratz... grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2014
@chizzy, congrats on the safe arrival of ur niece and nephews.

@frosti, so sorry bro.pls list out ur docs for d gurus in d house to peruse and suggest d way forward.

To all med n TRV hopefuls, our wait won't b in vain in Jesus' name

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2014
BaaleofMontreal: congrats sir, trv loading

Thanks Baale. Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by zizimichaka: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2014

Congrats Halle2. Sent you an email last week but you did not reply. Could you please check and respond?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:08am On Jul 04, 2014
owenizes: congratz... grin
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:09am On Jul 04, 2014
zizimichaka:

Congrats Halle2. Sent you an email last week but you did not reply. Could you please check and respond?

Thanks dear.pls resend, I didn't see it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:10am On Jul 04, 2014
Amefrica: Congrats, sweetheart. (((Hugs)))

Thanks dear. Really appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2014
Frosti: Got denied/delayed. You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including: 1. Your travel history. 2. Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. 3. Purpose of visit. 4. Your personal assets and financial status. I am tired. Applied 30/05/14
so sorry! What route did you use? Paper or online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Frosti(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2014
owenizes: so sorry! What route did you use? Paper or online?
Applied online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by oghos2k(m): 11:14am On Jul 04, 2014
Hi all, Just wondering how it looks if i use my uncle and my brother as sponsor. I know the "parent" is best but can brother and uncle work too?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Frosti: Applied online
Can you please list the documents you submitted for review? Yours and your sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by double08(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2014
Frosti: Applied online

List the docs u submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2014
vinnygod:

LOL...oga chrigo miracle no dey happen 4 ya church grin.......@ hassan0007 pls bro biko! tk hrt....sit,think,read, prepare and relaunch....God ain't sleeping
....Sure miracle do happen....infact i saw someone applied with just international passport....no supporting docx....just international passport!!!....i was so amazed only to discover that i was dreaming grin.....@hassan0007....alot of peeps here are gonna help fish out the loopholes in ur app.....just list the docx u submitted.....God no dey sleep....he has done it for million's, so relax and watch what happens.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:23am On Jul 04, 2014

.......Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......How did the American parol go ?.....share your story so that peeps here with American pikin will also learn from you grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2014
please how long does it take for the biometrics letter to be sent? and does it mean your application won't be processed until after biometrics been done?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2014
newacca: A lot has happened in this wonderful forum. smiley Amefrica and all other lads who got their visa, congrats.
At chrigo,miss Bon, oga Siga + other veterans in to house! I salute you all. I have been pre-occupied with lot of engagements in the recent time,that's why I have not been frequent here.

I wish everyone of us the best life could offer.
Ciao! smiley
....God bless you my man.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:31am On Jul 04, 2014
lassky:
congrats bro cheesy
thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by owenizes(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2014
ms.anon:
please how long does it take for the biometrics letter to be sent? and does it mean your application won't be processed until after biometrics been done?
Most times it is sent instantly i.e same day and yes your application can't be processed without our biometrics, it's a criteria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2014
ms.anon:
....Yes it won't be processed.....biometrics letter comes immediately after submitting your application.....i.e it comes immediately after the confirmation letter....if you are yet to get it, then mail cic......can't remember the mail specifically for this case again.....too much reading here in Lambton don format my brain grin.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by halle2: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2014
mPop:

congrats chizzy and congrats to you too
thanks babe

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.