Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609270 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
My heart skips, anytime I read Canada is the 3rd coldest country in the world.. embarassed Now I'm scared..
see this link; www.listcrux.com/top-10-coldest-countries-in-the-world/
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by vanrichie4u: 4:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
missbon: Am sorry about the denial but u have to list ur documents so u can get the help u need.

@missbon please check ur mail, thanks for ur time
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
missbon: Am sorry about the denial but u have to list ur documents so u can get the help u need.

Thanks missbon, here are the list of doc I submitted

List of additional documents:

1. Current work I.D

2. Letter from Prospect employer

3. Your letter of intent

4. Sponsor bank statement with sufficient funds

5. Sponsor property document (1)

6. Letter f invite from my sister stating she will provide my accommodation

7. Admission letter

8. Affidevit of sponsor
9. My employment letter

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sorry about your delay. List your documents. The reasons show 2 things you didn't prove well-purpose and home tie.[quote author=Cufs][/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
fireprincess: ema binu ma.was only surprised at that question ni, read some of her post where she advices people here to use google but wonder why our own very guru wont use google ni.that aside congrats to you, put me in prayers too make I chop my trv soon smiley

Hmmmm, Nobody knows it all, nd slim never said she knws it all, neither did she crown her self guru" that seems to be ur itch here. People who she helped nd were successful r just pleased to call her that. There are certain things in life that are only earned. Sometimes in life we don't need prayers, appreciating people's success and rejoicing with them with cleeean heart nd without envy OPENS D DOOr

Wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs:

1. Current work I.D

3. Your letter of intent

7. Admission letter

8. Affidevit of sponsor
9. My employment letter

Who's your sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amefriaca: My heart skips, anytime I read Canada is the 3rd coldest country in the world.. embarassed Now I'm scared..
see this link; www.listcrux.com/top-10-coldest-countries-in-the-world/

Lmao.. You no do your research before you apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by dcitizen1: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
@ mrlinobrown

i would like to findout from you the cost of master in engineering in university of ottawa since u have been given a first hand admission into the university. Do the university accepted a scanned copy of my credential? Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kennycooly: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
ChriGo: ....don't understand @bolded statement my man....you dey type in tongues? grin.....
Sorry, I meant my uni did not have to send my transcript to d skul in canada' CIMT College...I scanned it to them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs: So I got my passport today, and I got rejected as I suspected. For the 2nd time .
See the reasons. Please I need help and advice oohhhh for my third application................maybe there is something I'm not doing right. Every1 please contribute and help a sister out abeg..
Omg cry sorry about this, I know how you feel. What are the reasons for the denial?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
uceebee:

Chewing-gum been dey my eyes! sad e con open when I chop TRV finish.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
uceebee:

grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amefrica:

Who's your sponsor?

My dad & my prospect employer(his lil company)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by uceebee(m): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amefrica:

Chewing-gum been dey my eyes! sad e con open when I chop TRV finish.

Hehe! I hear SUMMER temperature at St. john is like 8 degrees celcius. tongue tongue
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
kennycooly:
Sorry, I meant my uni did not have to send my transcript to d skul in canada' CIMT College...I scanned it to them
....Now you're back grin...CIMT dey Ontario....we're still on same page....whasd coueds ards yafd gaing fow....typing in tongues too....Hope u understand grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs:

1. Current work I.D

3. Your letter of intent

7. Admission letter

8. Affidevit of sponsor
9. My employment letter

Hi Cufs, did ur sis send u a copy of her study permit/work permit/PR or evidence that she is there genuinely?If yes, for her to accommodate you, she must definitely be working and must have sent you a copy of her statement to show she can take care of you.
I assume you included your study leave approval from your workplace?
Are you also married?What program are you going for? what did you study in school? If you go for a program below or at par with what you studied prior to now, you will have to justify it in your SOP.We don't know the value of what your sponsor put down and also evidence of payment.If i was the VO, I would also be skeptical because it looks like you are not really committed much finance wise, hence you will need to do a lot of convincing in your SOP.
this is my 2kobo contribution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eromzzz: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Slimdel: Yes I have received mine, came as an attachment and Also in mycic account

Hey! I just got mine. thanks for the info smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by eddydestiny: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
@cufs one of the thing i find out is how can you allow your sister that she will accommodate you on your arrival.put your self in the VO position.never include any thing that you have any person in Canada they will believe that you will not attain the school.she not even your sponsor why adding her that she will accommodate you.check your SOP hit the point.ensure that your sponsor statement remain in the account at least one month before any withdraw.good luck as you reapply again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
uceebee:

Hehe! I hear SUMMER temperature at St. john is like 8 degrees celcius. tongue tongue

grin grin

Ok nah!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Sorry about the refusal,, my ogas are already on your case. But please who is your sponsor

Cufs:

1. Current work I.D

3. Your letter of intent

7. Admission letter

8. Affidevit of sponsor
9. My employment letter

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
gavinmensah:

grin grin

Why this one dey open teeth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs:

You shouldn't have involved your sister.. All I see wrong here is hometies, work on it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
gavinmensah:
Omg cry sorry about this, I know how you feel. What are the reasons for the denial?

Thanks. See reasons for denial..

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs:

Do you have a study leave?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by akanni(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
chrigo, i pm u y'day.
please respond, just wanted to sound you out on sthg.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs:

Thanks. See reasons for denial..

Ok are you employed? Do u have a study leave, what course r u going for? , what is the lenght of your study?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs:

1. Current work I.D

3. Your letter of intent

7. Admission letter

8. Affidevit of sponsor
9. My employment letter

.....Letter from your sister in Canada?.....Not a good move....is ur sister a permanent resident holder or a citizen?.....how good is ur letter of intent?.....you can't emphasize in ur letter of intent that you'll be coming back after studies while your sister is chopping life here in canny grin....you think say VO go believe say you go come back?.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
Since you claim you're working, why didn't you include documents proving that such as promotion letter, pay slips, tax clearance, account etc? This is more important where U sponsor yourself, but it's also important where U claim to be working.A work I'd and Employment letter aren't sufficient to show that.Since you're working, they expect you to have a substantial amount in your account. Moreover, was there a study-leave letter? Without it,then it means you're absconding from work.
On your proposed employer, did you show proof that it's a genuine venture e.g. C of I, Tax clearance and so on? Is the proposed letter of employment or invitation to treat detailed enough.
Then, why did you state that your sister would house you? That sounds like you're absconding more than that you're going to study. Even if you have to mention that, you must give very strong reasons such as special health conditions or needs, which may need proof.
It may not be sufficient to show that your parent's have properties.Properties can prove both finance and home tie.Just showing they have them proves their financial capacity, but not home tie for you. As a woman who may get married or already married, why would your parents' properties make you come back to Nigeria?
How well did you articulate issues in your Letter of Intent?
Keep in mind it's always better to 'overprove' than 'underprove'! Brighter minds will add to these.
Cufs:

1. Current work I.D

3. Your letter of intent

7. Admission letter

8. Affidevit of sponsor
9. My employment letter

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
akanni:

Hi Cufs, did ur sis send u a copy of her study permit/work permit/PR or evidence that she is there genuinely?If yes, for her to accommodate you, she must definitely be working and must have sent you a copy of her statement to show she can take care of you.
I assume you included your study leave approval from your workplace?
Are you also married?What program are you going for? what did you study in school? If you go for a program below or at par with what you studied prior to now, you will have to justify it in your SOP.We don't know the value of what your sponsor put down and also evidence of payment.If i was the VO, I would also be skeptical because it looks like you are not really committed much finance wise, hence you will need to do a lot of convincing in your SOP.
this is my 2kobo contribution.

Yea, she provided evidence that she is there genuinely, she and her husband work there. but she did not provide statement of account.

I didn't provide study leave approval from my present employer. I only provided a letter from my prospect employer stating that they will
sponsor me, and they intend to employ me after my studies.

I am not married .

I studied accounting as a first degree, I have 1yr + working experience. And I'm going for bsc in General business management.

My sponsor had over 10m

University of Lethbridge don't allow students to pay part of tuition, until they obtain approval letter from canadian Embassy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
akanni: chrigo, i pm u y'day.
please respond, just wanted to sound you out on sthg.
...okay...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs:

Yea, she provided evidence that she is there genuinely, she and her husband work there. but she did not provide statement of account.

I didn't provide study leave approval from my present employer. I only provided a letter from my prospect employer stating that they will
sponsor me, and they intend to employ me after my studies.

I am not married .

I studied accounting as a first degree, I have 1yr + working experience. And I'm going for bsc in General business management.

My sponsor had over 10m

University of Lethbridge don't allow students to pay part of tuition, until they obtain approval letter from canadian Embassy.

....going for another Bsc?....not a good move.....why not Post graduate diploma or masters?....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jijola: 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
I second this opinion, take note the point Cuf.
ChriGo: ....going for another Bsc?....not a good move.....why not Post graduate diploma or masters?....

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.