Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (610039 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2014
Slimdel: Please can someone help me with Vfs tracking your application URL
www.giyf.com type vfs lagos.suprised you asked this question guru slimdel cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Lol I did, not convinced of what came out and I'm just too sick to check further. But I thought the URL is one long thing that have vfstrack something something.com please if u have give me, wanna give it to someone. I know gimf and please who gave me guru slimdel or u just wanna find my mouth ni undecided

fireprincess: www.giyf.com type vfs lagos.suprised you asked this question guru slimdel cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2014
Slimdel: Lol I did, not convinced of what came out and I'm just too sick to check further. But I thought the URL is one long thing that have vfstrack something something.com
not convinced ke you be VO cheesy i got this result when i did my own google search http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ you will see track your application directly on this page.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2014
Thanks, yes I be VO, hope that makes u sleep at night grin
fireprincess: not convinced ke you be VO cheesy i got this result when i did my own google search http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria/ you will see track your application directly on this page.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Slimdel: Thanks, yes I be VO, hope that makes u sleep at night grin
VO wey no sabi vfs website.I guess you're related you that www.nscdc man wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2014
Ehya don't worry I understand your plight. Its well OK, have a lovely day love ttyl
fireprincess: VO wey no sabi vfs website.I guess you're related you that www.nscdc man wink

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2014
Slimdel: Lol I did, not convinced of what came out and I'm just too sick to check further. But I thought the URL is one long thing that have vfstrack something something.com please if u have give me, wanna give it to someone. I know gimf and please who gave me guru slimdel or u just wanna find my mouth ni undecided

slimdel which one be gimf again its giyf cheesy and which one be "vfstrack something something.com" *coughs* www.nscdc thats all grin but you be guru for this thread na. i no dey find your mouth e jor make i switch back to my observation mode
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2014
@zorkky thank fire princess for the address, congrats dear. Happy for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Giyf is Google is your friend, gimf is Google is my friend grin,, thank u so much
fireprincess: slimdel which one be gimf again its giyf cheesy and which one be "vfstrack something something.com" *coughs* www.nscdc thats all grin but you be guru for this thread na. i no dey find your mouth e jor make i switch back to my observation mode
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 11:17am On Jul 31, 2014
fireprincess: VO wey no sabi vfs website.I guess you're related you that www.nscdc man wink

Hehehe. Why are you attacking slim today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 11:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Slimdel: Giyf is Google is your friend, gimf is Google is my friend grin,, thank u so much
cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2014
gavinmensah:

Hehehe. Why are you attacking slim today?
attack ke nooooo cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
@fireprincess,pls free slimdel,I'm the person who asked her for the info. You don't expect her to know all the web addresses and yes she's my Guru grin Team Slimdel,yipee. By the way, thanks fireprincess for the add,on my way to pick up my TRV,#cantstopdancing#

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sashafierce: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Zorkky: @fireprincess,pls free slimdel,I'm the person who asked her for the info. You don't expect her to know all the web addresses and yes she's my Guru grin Team Slimdel,yipee. By the way, thanks fireprincess for the add,on my way to pick up my TRV,#cantstopdancing#
Congrats Zorkky
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bato231: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
@all.
One of my cousin needs the cheapest flight to Vancouver, British Colombia. School(VIU)
I have seen it here before that Turkish airline is cheap to somewhere in canada but not sure. Kindly help out on cheapest flight to canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
yomisley I didnt get your question.. Please be concise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by gavinmensah(f): 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
Zorkky: @fireprincess,pls free slimdel,I'm the person who asked her for the info. You don't expect her to know all the web addresses and yes she's my Guru grin Team Slimdel,yipee. By the way, thanks fireprincess for the add,on my way to pick up my TRV,#cantstopdancing#

Congratz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by DFodio(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
@ Zorkky; in case you decide to go with British airways, confirm from them if you will need a transit visa or not so as no to get stranded. i know if transitin through the US, you will need one. I think the UK as well but it will be better if you can confirm.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fireprincess(f): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2014
ema binu ma.was only surprised at that question ni, read some of her post where she advices people here to use google but wonder why our own very guru wont use google ni.that aside congrats to you, put me in prayers too make I chop my trv soon smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
fireprincess: ema binu ma.was only surprised at that question ni, read some of her post where she advices people here to use google but wonder why our own very guru wont use google ni.that aside congrats to you, put me in prayers too make I chop my trv soon smiley

You be case! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chai its true grin, hope you are OK now its off your chest kiss cheesy
fireprincess: ema binu ma.was only surprised at that question ni, read some of her post where she advices people here to use google but wonder why our own very guru wont use google ni.that aside congrats to you, put me in prayers too make I chop my trv soon smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kennycooly: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
ChriGo: ......List the number of Universities in Canada that accept Scanned transcript.....Which school did your apply to?....and what course?.....
I applied to CIMT college sendn a copy of my trascript online nd I got admission and I won't my. Uni sndn it to them nymre
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fellas that sent a mail for letter of introduction.. how long did it take for them to have it sent.. I emailed them last night and they replied saying they'd review their website and get back to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
Finestlex: Fellas that sent a mail for letter of introduction.. how long did it take for them to have it sent.. I emailed them last night and they replied saying they'd review their website and get back to me

I sent yesterday too.

Their reply was that they would review the message shortly, that if the information requested is available on their websites, they would not reply..

Just chill!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ok, so I just received the LOI -- both as an attachment (email) and in MyCIC account.

Finestlex, you should get urs too soon!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amefrica: Ok, so I just received the LOI -- both as an attachment (email) and in MyCIC account.

Finestlex, you should get urs too soon!
awesome.. nice one. Taking a chill pill till I get mine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Finestlex(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
That's the message

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
kennycooly:

I applied to CIMT college sendn a copy of my trascript online nd I got admission and I won't my. Uni sndn it to them nymre
....don't understand @bolded statement my man....you dey type in tongues? grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
ChriGo: ....don't understand @bolded statement my man....you dey type in tongues? grin.....

He dey cloud nine! grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
So I got my passport today, and I got rejected as I suspected. For the 2nd time .
See the reasons. Please I need help and advice oohhhh for my third application................maybe there is something I'm not doing right. Every1 please contribute and help a sister out abeg..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cufs: So I got my passport today, and I got rejected as I suspected. For the 2nd time .
See the reasons. Please I need help and advice oohhhh for my third application................maybe there is something I'm not doing right. Every1 please contribute and help a sister out abeg..

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Am sorry about the denial but u have to list ur documents so u can get the help u need.
Cufs: So I got my passport today, and I got rejected as I suspected. For the 2nd time .

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.