Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (608545 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by bodmas3000(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2014
happy new month guys pls is there any money to be paid again for medicals if called?thanks for ur valuable responds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy new month to us all, to all fall applicants that will be travelling this month, may the blood of Jesus cover every part, inch, section, fragments of our journey to canny in Jesus name AMEN.

How I love this month grin kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2014
dcitizen1: @ mrlinobrown

I would like you to tell me the univ that give u a master degree offer with ur hnd in chemical engineering. Need ur reply.

University of New Brunswick (admitted) and University of Ottawa (admitted)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Yes dear budget from 28- 40k because Lagos clinics is between 28-30k while abj is 36-40k I don't know of portharcourt but it should be within that range

Wish u luck

bodmas3000: happy new month guys pls is there any money to be paid for if called for medicals?thanks for ur valuable responds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Cufs:

Thanks, I think I see where the mistakes are from. I don't have much experience with this, and I expected the Agent I used to advice me properly.

If I get you right, ur saying in my next application I should include:

My payslips and tax clearance
My own bank statement and property doc?
I didn't have a study leave letter, so ill include that too
I should not include my sis as a sponsor for accommodation.

I included c of I of my prospect employer sha.

I'm also thinking my letter of intend was not good enough too, maybe I should put it here for u guys to vett.

Sorry for your delay..,
Try adjusting your SOP to answer the questions below:
# Why do you wish to study in Canada in
the program for which you have been
accepted?
# What is your overall educational goal?
# Why are you not pursuing a similar program in your country of residence/
citizenship?
# What research have you
done into studies in your country of
residence/citizenship?
# How will this program enhance your employment opportunities in your country of residence/ citizenship?
# What ties do you have to your country of residence/citizenship?

Al d best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by mrnilobrawn: 7:20am On Aug 01, 2014
dcitizen1: @ mrlinobrown

i would like to findout from you the cost of master in engineering in university of ottawa since u have been given a first hand admission into the university. Do the university accepted a scanned copy of my credential? Thank you.

For tuition kindly visit; www.registrar.uottawa.ca/Default.aspx?tabid=4717#Engineering

For them to accept your scan transcript depends on how you initiate your application. For me, i used scan transcript to get a conditional offer after which you will be required to send in the officials from your previous institution.

If you are interested in Uni Ottawa, i advice u start by sending mail to the admission office. They will advice you on how to proceed.

Dont hesitste to ask if u need further information..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by masterp204: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello house. I have a passport which has 1 year and 4 months validity Left in it. Should I get a new one or use it for visa application. From my understanding you re only required to get a new passport at least 6 months before the expiry date. Dose who got deir trv , did ur passport validity cover the period of ur study or course in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Zorkky: Finally have my TRV right by side,can't stop staring at it.

Applied for TRV - June 16th
Biometrics - June 18th
Medical Call up – July 10th
Medical Done – July 14th
Medical Passed – July 21st
Passport Request – July 22nd
TRV collected - July 31st

God has indeed being faithful. You all are really doing a great job,keep up the good work!

Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2014
ScGuy:

Congrats ...online or paper?

Online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 8:39am On Aug 01, 2014
Patdeka:

Congrats!

Thanks Sweerie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by blaqs24(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello guys,can someone pls list the main documents needed to apply 4 TRV,sponsor (father)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2014
tnuola:

Congrats mami...

Oremi,we thank God ooooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=Slimdel]My love I'm so happy for youuuu at last my loyalist college partner *dancing* more than happppyyy yippeee kiss do oooo and arrange your stuffs sharp sharp, I no wan hear say them shoot gun mama fly leave pikin grin

[/quo

Packing is the least of the ish,if I had my way I wld travel now now*winks*. Thanks for all the assistance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Cufs(f): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2014
slimmsyyetty: @cufs....
I read ur sop on 1 of d quotes. I hardly comment on dis forum but I would like 2share my opinion on it
Ur sop is quite nice but not enof. 2me, it's as if u are telin d VO dat u don't even know wot u are goin 4. 2nd degree is M.sc while B.sc is 1st degree, so, goin 4anoda B.sc means u are goin 4 a 2nd bachelor degree. While U may not b called 4an interview, ur sop must fill in d gap by answering all d questions d VO might want 2know like...
Y going 4 a 2nd bachelor degree, is ur 1st degree related 2d 2nd bachelor degree u want 2go 4, if yes, how, d grade of ur 1st degree, y u chose d course n dat school, what steps av u taken 2ensure u will perform better, y u dont want 2study dat course in Nigeria, y Canada, what benefit will d course bring 2U n ur country, what u intend doing after coming back (u didnt even metion u will b coming back n dats what they hate), home tie n lots more. Include copies of ur certificate, nysc, waec...as proof of 1st degree n work on ur introduction. Gudluck as u refire

Thanks slimsyetty, I'll work on it again...but do you think the issue is that I'm going for another bsc degree? Cos I know a lot of people that got the visa and are still going for a 2nd bsc degree..just wondering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tnuola(f): 9:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Zorkky:

Oremi,we thank God ooooo

Oluwa Seun pupo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Slimdel: Yes dear please quote your UCI and application number and names very important

Cheers

Thanks Slimdel, the Recipient email address pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2014
ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Galaxxy:

Thanks Slimdel, the Recipient email address pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Good day all,I discovered this insightful thread some days ago,u guys are doing a great job here. am about beginning my application process to MUN for an m.a in Economics for sept 2015,please I would need suggestions on about 2 other schools that fall within the tuition and cost of living range as that of MUN in Canada too. Your suggestions would be well appreciated. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Galaxxy:

I never took this LOI serious since I have the Visa but as peeps dey apply for it, I just have to get mine
@Amefrica, Pls help me with the email address and what the email should entail. Do I need to quote my UCI? Thanks greatly!!!

Boss mi!

Quote both the UCI and your application number -- send to accraimmigration@international.gc.ca
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Slimdel: Happy new month to us all, to all fall applicants that will be travelling this month, may the blood of Jesus cover every part, inch, section, fragments of our journey to canny in Jesus name AMEN.

How I love this month grin kiss kiss

a BIG Amen Slimdel.. hope u are fully prepared?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
Amefrica:

Boss mi!

Quote both the UCI and your application number -- send to accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

Thanks, email sent!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
dulux07: 
i got denied student visit..reasons r
Travel history
Personal assets n financial status
Purpose of visit
Length of proposed stay
Current employment situation..

i wana reapply,sum1 shud pls help Me out

Sorry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ScGuy(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Slimdel: Please keep on praying and hoping that your wait shouldn't in any way be in vain, and it will not be in Jesus name. Amen

AMEN in my loudest voice...HNM
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Galaxxy:

Thanks, email sent!!

No probs!

How prep?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Na only my body remain for naija
Patdeka:

a BIG Amen Slimdel.. hope u are fully prepared?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Galaxxy(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Amefrica:

No probs!

How prep?

On point baba me. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Zorkky(f): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Patdeka:

Congrats!

Thanks sweet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rsavvy: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello everyone ,

Nice to see some really nice people stick to the thread and dint know nairaland doesnt hesitate to block someone.

anyone headed to Toronto this month? what airline are you flying

@slimdel @finestlex and the rest cant remember.... and @chrigo welldone sir

here to help

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by rsavvy: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2014
Congrats Zorkky
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
Slimdel: Hope you did not only mail Lagos immigration also mail Accra immigration, explain to them what you just explained now don't forget to include your UCI and application number and the date you got your medical request. They are the only people to give u correct and authentic answer. Its well
Cheers

Thanks dear, only mailed lagos and was sent a mail to resend my complaints which i hv done, pls can i get the accra mail addy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Accraimmigration@international.gc.ca

You welcome, best of lucks
SavedbyYaweh:
Thanks dear, only mailed lagos and was sent a mail to resend my complaints which i hv done, pls can i get the accra mail addy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
TGIF peeps,
Congrats to all the peeps who got their trv, and wishing those who are travelling soon a very safe trip to the maple land.
Pls don't forget to have all ur docx with u till u get to the port of entry.know ur school name and address. DO NOT FORGET THE DATE OF EXPIRY ON UR STUDY PERMIT. For those who have to renew it, pls renew atleast 60 days before expiry(proof of funds will be required for study permit renewal). Try to find out anything u don't understand from ur skuls international dept. Always keep ur ears open for rules/laws.be cordial with peeps u meet cos u might need them lateron.
Pls stay away from trouble, improve ur skillset, dont just depend on only what u r thought in school. Try and observe ur environment before u jump into getting a job.also just like any other country, there are employers here who take advantage of foreigners so pls beware and don't let anyone use you. If such happens, pls complain to ur schools International dept asap.
Wishing u all a great stay in canny.
I wish u all a happy new month and a wonderful weekend.
Happy long weekend to my peeps in canny

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.