Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609320 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yes oo my man....i feel ur point but i do not have to tell peeps wats right and wats wrong....i believe the apple in the garden of eden don do dat part grin....Its left for anyone who wants to use oluwole SOA ooo....who even wana risk that kinda tin?....i believe we are all here to share ideas so me droping oluwole issue isnt a bad idea....at least we all learn how peeps get rich tru cocaine and we also learn how they are been caught and sentenced to death if not life imprisonment....its now left for anyone to decide whether to get rich through that path or not....Canadidacy if u like use oluwole or original na u sabi oo....all i know is we are here to share ideas.....

It is really a bad idea!!!
ChriGo,like INEC told baraje faction--"please be guided"!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
chrigolee! I dey always enjoi ur perception and sense of humour infact you go fit do politics for canny.
Note: rememba sey justwise is watching you on 3D camera.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
cconcept:

It is really a bad idea!!!
ChriGo,like INEC told baraje faction--"please be guided"!!
...lwkmd...its a bad idea buh did u see me tell peeps to use it...i wasnt even d one that started oluwole in the 1st place...na onye oma drop dat word grin....all what i said was that i do not believe they verify the online docx before the oluwole thing got chipped in by the sure boss himsef(onye)....bros am i wrong for sharing my own opinion abt the online route?...why not drop ur own opinion too.....i don notice say na only chrigo opinion dem dey see....chai!! Dis life sha...lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ...lwkmd...its a bad idea buh did u see me tell peeps to use it...i wasnt even d one that started oluwole in the 1st place...na onye oma drop dat word grin....all what i said was that i do not believe they verify the online docx before the oluwole thing got chipped in by the sure boss himsef(onye)....bros am i wrong for sharing my own opinion abt the online route?...why not drop ur own opinion too.....i don notice say na only chrigo opinion dem dey see....chai!! Dis life sha...lol...

Oga,I know you have a good heart,I just want you to thread softly. Remember you just came back from your annual leave smiley
We all know giving life/explanation to such ideas does not go down well with the moderator(before we all know it now,2-5 pages on "öluwole " will take center stage on the thread) and it is those propagating the gospel that will bear the brunt from justwise.

lets just call a spade a spade-avoid oluwole documents-simple!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
Canadidacy: chrigolee! I dey always enjoi ur perception and sense of humour infact you go fit do politics for canny.
Note: rememba sey justwise is watching you on 3D camera.

......hmm Canny politics....they are the reason peeps are migrating(good governance) ...lol....if i join there political system do u think migration process would be better or worse...am a nice dude anyway and justwise has been my sure boss all the way grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 1:55pm On Oct 15, 2013
Any paper applicant issued his/her trv after doing medics at asaaju of recent? how long did it take your medics to get to cdhc? or rather how soon were you notified that your application had been processed? and how were you contacted?

cheers and happy sallah to all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ancient I'm in the same shoes and I have a deadline to send a proof to my school about my trv.
When did you do your meds and was there any instruction? Mine was on the 27th of sept
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2013
clusterphobia: Ancient I'm in the same shoes and I have a deadline to send a proof to my school about my trv.
When did you do your meds and was there any instruction? Mine was on the 27th of sept

Brof I did my medics on 7th October, I had further instructions to pay tuition and board for a year which I've done. You say u have a deadline, when is that? Me I have to resume classes on Nov 1, or else........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 3:06pm On Oct 15, 2013
Man, same here!! I have to resume Nov 28th and I wrote my school I will send my TRV proof this week. With all these holidays - thanksgiving + sallah, I wonder if it can still be possible sad na God eye I dey look. Meanwhile when did you send ur tution and board proof of payment to CDHC?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
LIST OF MEDICAL HOPEFULS (WINTER - JANUARY2014)

1) Olabo_key JUNE 21 Paper route
2)Rilly2000 JULY 8 Paper route
3) Tobst JULY 12 Paper route
4) Huzzie JULY 16 Paper route
5) Onye oma JULY 17 Paper route
6) Chidiadi50 JULY 19 Paper route
7) Tkay11 JULY 29 Paper route
8 ) Chrigo JULY 30 Paper route
9)Rolatims JULY 30 Paper route
10) Papa km JULY 31 Paper route
11) IJESA83 AUGUST 13 Paper route
12) Adim02 AUGUST 19 Paper route
13) Ahmedonia4real AUGUST 19 Paper route
14) Habie AUGUST 21 Paper route
15) Tolyem AUGUST 23 Paper route
16) Miss bon AUGUST 25 Paper route
17) Sleek5 AUGUST 27 Paper route
18) Humanshado AUGUST 31 Online route
19) Clow SEPTEMBER 3 Paper route
20)Mike SEPTEMBER 6 Online route
21) Greatheights SEPTEMBER 8 online route
22) Equilibrium SEPTEMBER 9 Paper route
23) Kunsoft SEPTEMBER 18 Online route
24) Xtus SEPTEMBER 24 Online route
25) Nicemax OCTOBER 1 Online route
26) Anabor OCTOBER 2 Online route
27) Glan OCTOBER 2 Online route
28 ) Abellybaba OCTOBER 7 Online route

God Aint Sleeping grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ancient1: 3:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
clusterphobia: Man, same here!! I have to resume Nov 28th and I wrote my school I will send my TRV proof this week. With all these holidays - thanksgiving + sallah, I wonder if it can still be possible sad na God eye I dey look. Meanwhile when did you send ur tution and board proof of payment to CDHC?

God help us oh, you still get plenty time bro, ive not actually sent my proof of payment to cdhc im just waiting for the receipt of my accommodation payment from the school, i paid for that one on d 9th, i just called them now they said they've not seen the payment. I have tuition receipt already. hopefully I'll get the board receipt before Thursday and submit with my passport via vfs on thursday cus i want to start storming cdhc from next week cus my meds would be 2 weeks done by then.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
clusterphobia: Man, same here!! I have to resume Nov 28th and I wrote my school I will send my TRV proof this week. With all these holidays - thanksgiving + sallah, I wonder if it can still be possible sad na God eye I dey look. Meanwhile when did you send ur tution and board proof of payment to CDHC?
....Cluster my man....it can be possible this week....all u need do is make the move ursef.....storm the embassy....Do u still have the medical instruction form(extra copy) with u?.....if yes then check it, u have ur application and UCI number on it....u can use that to storm embassy....or better still maple must have sent u a mail stating ur application number on it...check ur mail very well....if na lag u dey, storm embassy 2morrow...u go get ur trv.....except if u wana delay tins for ursef grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

The 2 docx am 100% sure CDHC verifies are ur Admission letter and S0A...

I can't say for sure abt others considering the time frame of being called for medicals after submission of application...

We all know that this online route is still fresh and a lot is yet to be known about how the process goes....
Bros....you can't make an affirmative statement when you don't have "100%" evidence to back it up.....you can't tell me they verify all SOA....what I will think is they do when they notice a funny feeling about your application....with the complaints from them that they are under staffed....and mind you n.a. Because n.a. Naija.....to verify bank statements isn't an easy process as you think!it's a legal thing...and they have to always follow protocols...or else they can be sued!I think "if need arises" In your statement is more appropriate!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
.......@kjbobo onye isn't wrong about that statement oo....what more do u expect from the sure boss himsef?.....he's always sure about everything oo grin......onye the sure boss....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks ChriGo. I want to go and rant smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
clusterphobia: Thanks ChriGo. I want to go and rant smiley
....which one be rant there again oo cluster my man....d rant wey u rant maple don do na....na u and embassy i dey talk oo....biko no go rant 4 VO ooo grin....my hand no dey....lol....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 5:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Ranting will work o!!
Rant to get my stuff from maple and a lil rant 4 em vos
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nuendo: 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
heheheheehe. Oga earthgreeners I salute thee......About the cloth matter unless winnipeg no cold broda.. As for calgary, them say winter temperature dey reach -40 steady . Besides I still stand that all the clothes wey i buy from naija come here no dey effective. I gats pad up with sweater and confam jacket in order to be normal. Besides, I don go shop small here. I was spending more in naija when it comes to quality thick clothing. Probably cos or naija its not common to our climate and ppl dey see am as fashion. (eg. turtle necks are very scarce in naija) . meanwhile am so glad u made it bro.. Oluwa nod ey fail him boys. Congrats once again.

earthgreeners:

NUENDO I HAIL OOOOOOOOO

Abeg make una bring cloths from Nigeria ooo (plus akube as the case may be, no b everybody b OBO)..clothes are expensive here oohh as par say dat naija mind still go dey, u go dey change every dollar price to naira (normal tin, but wt time, u wld get used to the dollar tin, and dose expensive stuffs wld look cheap).. just make sure u buy the thick ones (I brought enough cloths from Nigeria and i no regret am)..... Since I came here, I have been wearing nice shirts (TM shirt inclusive, akube like new) to class... the only things is that I wear sweat shirt/ pull overs on top then when I enter class its warm and i pull d sweat shirts..... even my supo hail me one day say I look nice........ people wey give u 46kg (26kg each) for luggage know say u go need something... bring food stuffs as welll, atleast to survive the first month without buyin thing out..till u get used to their market structure here... u go shock say them get akube for Canada (thrift stores and co), all na sameee except u wan form Dangote first son

As for school tins, this Canadians wan turn me to olodo but God pass dem..dem talk too fast bikoooo, my bangladeshi friend begin dey learn advance english... u just gatta be attentive in class, ask questions when u dont understand, and try as much to be hardworkin (even if na gbanko levels) cos dem go almost kill u with assignment, most of which you have no clue....

Money matter, abegiii come with enough cash ooo... everything here na money ooooo... and plz dnt expect say that ur naija friend wey dey here go help u.... (though we have alot of lovely n nice Nigerians around as well).....BTW, cook ur own food, no dey copy copy....all fingers are not equal oooo...ur own time dey come...wait for ur time, cut cost as much as u can even if u have to share apartment....

oyinbo no send u ooo, if u like drive bugatti, wear prada, ferragamo, versace, VL, curtis,.... u and dat boy wey wear rag na the same...na ur personality matter oo... u go even see prof dey wear short..... one day me and my prof. follow enter public transit oooo.....

U can start cutting cost right from ticket purchase.... As for me I be pako boy, so na egypt here I pursue, and it cost me less than 250K to Winnipeg from Lagos, as against 355k on KLM ( see the difference?)... u wan know the trick?, use ur wise...KLM, ethopia, egypt ooo,,, all na the same...no let them foool u. (ask dommakavelli, we fly together).......na same stop overs, na same timin.....if dem no dey fly direct to ur province...book am enter toronto, book connecting flight urself online.. patapata dem go tell u to pay extra luggage of just $20CAD..... a good site to do that is www.expedia.com.......

make I cut short....any question my people.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
I really love this thread.. I thank GOD for uniting everybody.. Your posts have really helped reduce tension may GOD bless y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pleas does anybd have a clue on how long this online route could take on the average...what could be d fate of any jan 2014 about to submit?? Tnx for your anticipated response ;DPleas does anybd have a clue on how long this online route could take on the average...what could be d fate of any jan 2014 about to submit?? Tnx for your anticipated response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg,make una nor just they think of una self alone oo.Make una still dey carry us (future student applicants) along. grin na beg,i beg una o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tboy13(m): 6:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
hi everyone , i submitted via VFS since may 31st and am still yet to receive any response , when i track application online it states still in process .. is there any advise on what i should do ..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 6:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
Did u apply for fall or winterquote author=T_boy12]hi everyone , i submitted via VFS since may 31st and am still yet to receive any response , when i track application online it states still in process .. is there any advise on what i should do .. [/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Tboy13(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
papa km: Did u apply for fall or winterquote author=T_boy12]hi everyone , i submitted via VFS since may 31st and am still yet to receive any response , when i track application online it states still in process .. is there any advise on what i should do ..

Fall
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Bros....you can't make an affirmative statement when you don't have "100%" evidence to back it up.....you can't tell me they verify all SOA....what I will think is they do when they notice a funny feeling about your application....with the complaints from them that they are under staffed....and mind you n.a. Because n.a. Naija.....to verify bank statements isn't an easy process as you think!it's a legal thing...and they have to always follow protocols...or else they can be sued!I think "if need arises" In your statement is more appropriate!

I don't need to show any back-up here bro...all you need to do is to make a research and you'll see for urself how things are being done with regards to the SOA...
As soon as your admission letter is verified,the next in line is SOA....quote me anywhere ok...although pertaining to other docx, I don't know abt them.

I don't come here to give an info am not sure abt cos this is a public forum...

What processes do they have to follow in verifying docx??pls tutor me,am willing to learn. All protocols has been duly positioned as they aware that this is a daily routine...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
Anointed111: Pleas does anybd have a clue on how long this online route could take on the average...what could be d fate of any jan 2014 about to submit?? Tnx for your anticipated response ;DPleas does anybd have a clue on how long this online route could take on the average...what could be d fate of any jan 2014 about to submit?? Tnx for your anticipated response
....On the average, online route takes 15days....dats for how long u get medics...but for trv, it depends on how fast they get ur medical result...if u're planing on submiting online for january session then u're on the right path....dont make the mistake of submiting through paper route at this late hour biko.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2013
T_boy12:

Fall
....Have u stormed the embassy?.....if no then please visit the embassy to know wats up.....go fill the form at their gate and wait patiently for them to call u inside or on phone.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....On the average, online route takes 15days....dats for how long u get medics...but for trv, it depends on how fast they get ur medical result...if u're planing on submiting online for january session then u're on the right path....dont make the mistake of submiting through paper route at this late hour biko.....
Tnx bros u do well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Anointed111: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2013
Abeg ooooo anybody for Centennial college? Current or new student? Abeg mek we rob mind na, house abeg mek una hook me up with any centennial candidate

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
Go down to the embassy and make enquire on thurday...
T_boy12:

Fall
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
Am also heading to centennial college
Anointed111: Abeg ooooo anybody for Centennial college? Current or new student? Abeg mek we rob mind na, house abeg mek una hook me up with any centennial candidate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls house I need enlightenment, I received the telex copies of my transfer for tuition and accommodation on Friday. I called the school today and I was told they have not received payment. How long does it take cos my deadline for submission at the embassy is Friday?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.