Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609309 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by sparta300(m): 6:37am On Oct 15, 2013
@earthgreeners, @NUENDO una well done for the tips and advice. I'm learning alot from u pple.
So honestly, after seeing the workload, do u think u can shuffle btw an off Campus job with ur schooling? Cos I don dey learn how to barb hair ooh!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kittysunshine: 7:44am On Oct 15, 2013
justicia: @ HZwriters, ancient1 and Kitty-sunshine. Thanks guys for the advice,very instructive,I appreciate.@ Kitty-sunshine,are u in Dalhousie?
well am expecting my trv anytime from now. Will be in Dalhousie in January by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 7:52am On Oct 15, 2013
@Sparta_300 abeg check ur mail, I sent you a PM

@ChriGo I dey hail o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 7:58am On Oct 15, 2013
sparta_300: @earthgreeners, @NUENDO una well done for the tips and advice. I'm learning alot from u pple.
So honestly, after seeing the workload, do u think u can shuffle btw an off Campus job with ur schooling? Cos I don dey learn how to barb hair ooh!
.....Seriously the 2days vacation oga Justwise gave me don turn me to fulltime barber grin.....I really Appreciate kayconsult,cluterphobia,miss bon,papa km,patdeka,nuendo,HZwritters
chatters,kitty_sunshine my watsapp friends,those that called and mailed
for showing poor chrigo some luv on his little vacation.....Onye oma time to stop that ya azonto and skelewu dance biko...am back...lol....mehn!! This thread moves faster than cheetah.....glad to be here anyway....biko am against tribalism ooo...tanx justwise

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 8:19am On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: .....Seriously the little vacation oga Justwise gave me don turn me to fulltime barber grin.....I really Appreciate kayconsult,cluterphobia,miss bon,papa km,patdeka,nuendo,HZwritters
for showing poor chrigo some luv on his little vacation.....Onye oma time to stop that ya azonto and skelewu dance biko...am back...lol....mehn!! This thread moves faster than cheetah.....glad to here anyway....biko am against tribalism ooo...tanx justwise

Meeehhhhnnnnn......I think say this dude's ANNUAL LEAVE na 7days...how come he's back I hope he completes it sooner than later..

Anyways,welcome back......grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by papakm(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2013
Welcome back wink
ChriGo: .....Seriously the 2days vacation oga Justwise gave me don turn me to fulltime barber grin.....I really Appreciate kayconsult,cluterphobia,miss bon,papa km,patdeka,nuendo,HZwritters
for showing poor chrigo some luv on his little vacation.....Onye oma time to stop that ya azonto and skelewu dance biko...am back...lol....mehn!! This thread moves faster than cheetah.....glad to be here anyway....biko am against tribalism ooo...tanx justwise

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ahmedonia4real(m): 8:53am On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: .....Seriously the 2days vacation oga Justwise gave me don turn me to fulltime barber grin.....I really Appreciate kayconsult,cluterphobia,miss bon,papa km,patdeka,nuendo,HZwritters

Chrigogo welcome back ooo....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nicemax: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2013

CHRIGOWISE welcome back grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 15, 2013
Thumbs up for d great work all ma Ogas ar doing in dis enviable thread, More Grease to ur elbow. I would like folks here to help conduct a Critical Evaluatn of dis following Canadian Universities:1. MUN. 2. Uni of Northern British Columbia. 3. Carleton University. 4. Uni of Saskatchewan. 5. Uni of Calgary. 6. McGill University. 7. University of Ottawa. or Uni of Toronto. Based on d followin Criteria:Full Funding/Partial, Desirable Tuition Fee(If not given funding), and other Miscellaneous factors My intended course is M.sc(Economics) nd CGpa 4.5 . I would like u to reply wit ur Scale of preferences as I intend applying to only 4 or 5 Universities . Thnks for ur usual Generousity. Finally, I miss Chrigoal, Sincerely u ar tending towards an indispensable asset of dis Thread. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Jesunro: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2013
welcome Chrigo...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 10:04am On Oct 15, 2013

Yippee grin welcome back bro. This your 2 days compulsory holiday nearly feel like 2 months.
Oga Justwise thank you o!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:12am On Oct 15, 2013
.....@Delotion my man....thanks alot oo....With 4.5 cgpa u're sure of getting scholarship/funding from those schools, though i haven't heard of someone getting funding from caleton uni/uni of ottawa on this forum....the most important thing is to package ur admission application well so as to avoid a three pointer cgpa get the funding grin...its all about competition....if going for a research based option ur supervisor might not specifically pay much attention to cgpa but ur paper works...thats why u see some peeps with 3.1 cgpa getting funding.....if i were u i would shoot for uni of calgary(tons of guys get funding from their), mcgill uni(although in quebec buh seen guys got funding),uni of toronto(seen few guys on this forum got funding), uni of sask(tons of guys got funding), MUN(got cool funding option but thousands of four point Cgpa apply their..i wonder why..lol)....as for uni of north britishcolombia(hmmm got a friend dat studied dia who gained admission for masters paying tuition, was even one of the best student during 1st year tinking dia would be funding for 2nd year...unbc no gree give am......i sent u a PM.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2013
kclexa:

Yippee grin welcome back bro. This your 2 days compulsory holiday nearly feel like 2 months.
Oga Justwise thank you o!
...grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: .....@Delotion my man....thanks alot oo....With 4.5 cgpa u're sure of getting scholarship/funding from those schools, though i haven't heard of someone getting funding from caleton uni/uni of ottawa on this forum....the most important thing is to package ur admission application well so as to avoid a three pointer cgpa get the funding grin...its all about competition....if going for a research based option ur supervisor might not specifically pay much attention to cgpa but ur paper works...thats why u see some peeps with 3.1 cgpa getting funding.....if i were u i would shoot for uni of calgary(tons of guys get funding from their), mcgill uni(although in quebec buh seen guys got funding),uni of toronto(seen few guys on this forum got funding), uni of sask(tons of guys got funding), MUN(got cool funding option but thousands of four point Cgpa apply their..i wonder why..lol)....as for uni of north britishcolombia(hmmm got a friend dat studied dia who gained admission for masters paying tuition, was even one of the best student during 1st year tinking dia would be funding for 2nd year...unbc no gree give am......i sent u a PM.....
. It's quiet worthwhile, thnks for d effort @ Chrigoal(Falcao)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fadedayo: 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
I have been a quiet follower on this thread for sometime now and and I cannot thank you all enough for the education/information I have gotten from each and everyone of you. Special thanks to sparta_300 whom my wife will be joining at Humber College May 2014 by the special grace of God. You have been a huge source of inspiration.

Question team...Please are sponsor's SOA verified at the bank when you submit your application online? If yes, how do they go about it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2013
fadedayo: I have been a quiet follower on this thread for sometime now and and I cannot thank you all enough for the education/information I have gotten from each and everyone of you. Special thanks to sparta_300 whom my wife will be joining at Humber College May 2014 by the special grace of God. You have been a huge source of inspiration.

Question team...Please are sponsor's SOA verified at the bank when you submit your application online? If yes, how do they go about it?

Yes, it is verified thru a call to d bank's Head Office and scanning/sending of the SOA to the bank if the need arises (there is a special unit in charge of that)....and they make known to the embassy the necessary info required...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by tolyem(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2013
Welcome back Chrigo, remember I told you will be back soonest. I never miss you for a second because we are together....infact, you are falcao

ChriGo: ...grin...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2013
fadedayo: I have been a quiet follower on this thread for sometime now and and I cannot thank you all enough for the education/information I have gotten from each and everyone of you. Special thanks to sparta_300 whom my wife will be joining at Humber College May 2014 by the special grace of God. You have been a huge source of inspiration.

....no one here can specifically say if they really verify docx....in my own opinion they dont....cuz how can one verify all submitted docx within 8days?....hmmm!! Except if u're gona tell me the online VO's get juju grin.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:53am On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

Yes, it is verified thru a call to d bank's Head Office and scanning/sending of the SOA to the bank if the need arises (there is a special unit in charge of that)....and they make known to the embassy the necessary info required...
....i believe this for paper route ....but for online mba!!grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....no one here can specifically say if they really verify docx....in my own opinion they dont....cuz how can one verify all submitted docx within 8days?....hmmm!! Except if u're gona tell me the online VO's get juju grin.....

Go and get an SOA from Oluwole and know if they don't verify...

Verification of SOA takes @ most 10mins except for very few exceptional cases.....so get it right young man...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:19am On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

Go and get an SOA from Oluwole and know if they don't verify...

Verification of SOA takes @ most 10mins except for very few exceptional cases.....so get it right young man...
....Yea takes 10mins....not disputing bro....but do other docx takes 10mins too?....bro may be if u try the oluwole thin it can work out....just dat peeps are gona be scared of risking it grin.....bro dem they use oluwole for USA visa wella and it works......get it right too young man.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yea takes 10mins....not disputing bro....but do other docx takes 10mins too?....bro may be if u try the oluwole thin it can work out....just dat peeps are gona be scared of risking it grin.....bro dem they use oluwole for USA visa wella and it works......get it right too young man.....

The 2 docx am 100% sure CDHC verifies are ur Admission letter and S0A...

I can't say for sure abt others considering the time frame of being called for medicals after submission of application...

We all know that this online route is still fresh and a lot is yet to be known about how the process goes....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by missbon(f): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2013
yes! chrigo is back smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

I thank God you're gradually blending into the system...

May God see you thru in all ur endeavours so that you'll make urself and ur loved ones proud @ d end...

Am still patiently waiting for my medical instruction...hoping to be contacted soonest...
@onyema, no worry na this salah break delay your medicals, if you dont get it this week then be rest assured its coming next week.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2013
miss bon: yes! chrigo is back smiley
@ ChriGo, ur welcome back.[b][/b] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:47am On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

The 2 docx am 100% sure CDHC verifies are ur Admission letter and S0A...

I can't say for sure abt others considering the time frame of being called for medicals after submission of application...

We all know that this online route is still fresh and a lot is yet to be known about how the process goes....
....Yes thats why i said in my statement that no one here can say for sure if they verify docx....i just poured out my own opinion....as u cum be sure boss, u dey talk like say u dey very sure they verify the online route SOA ...lol...anyway if anyone trys out oluwole SOA and dem catch am, den i go accept wetin u talk grin.........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2013
anabor: Amen to that Siga......hope to meet you one day. Chrigolee, I dey miss you o.

You really miss me? Chai! Justwiiiiiiiiiiiiiise,em ek,ar,ok, all na till 20th Oct_sha(in Chrigo's voice).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2013
tolyem: Welcome back Chrigo, remember I told you will be back soonest. I never miss you for a second because we are together....infact, you are falcao

....lol...Yes u did oo...tanks oo chairman mi to sure. grin...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 15, 2013
Canadidacy:

You really miss me? Chai! Justwiiiiiiiiiiiiiise,em ek,ar,ok, all na till 20th Oct_sha(in Chrigo's voice).
......canadidacy biko no let oga justwise re-ban me here.....u wan make i resume barbing? grin....which one be oct 20 again oo...he has lifted it jor.....tanx my man...u're mouthed jare....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ......canadidacy biko no let oga justwise re-ban me here.....u wan make i resume barbing? grin....which one be oct 20 again oo...he has lifted it jor.....tanx my man...u're mouthed jare....

I just want confirm wether na u do da previous post or fake Chrigo don dey , now i don knw sey na you & you cant be faked, welcom bak bro, hope sey u go share the proceeds with justwise .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Canadidacy(m): 12:46pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yea takes 10mins....not disputing bro....but do other docx takes 10mins too?....bro may be if u try the oluwole thin it can work out....just dat peeps are gona be scared of risking it grin.....bro dem they use oluwole for USA visa wella and it works......get it right too young man.....

Chrigo, mind wetin u dey drop here o,shey u no knw sey many pple dey follo ur comments. Anybody wey use Oluwole for U.S fit escape cos dem no dey take custody of docs and the consulars are always in haste but if dem catch the person na life ban dem go give am(no entry till death) and Police go carry am straight from the embassy. I rememba when British DHC dey Ibadan, one old Consular himself go carry all the bank soa to the different bank to confirm, now na ICT age, u fit check anybank account for any of its branch.
My pple abeg make una go beg uncle or aunt instead of faking soa. Make una no go abuse the online route biko else they exclude...
Peace

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
Canadidacy:

Chrigo, mind wetin u dey drop here o,shey u no knw sey many pple dey follo ur comments. Anybody wey use Oluwole for U.S fit escape cos dem no dey take custody of docs and the consulars are always in haste but if dem catch the person na life ban dem go give am(no entry till death) and Police go carry am straight from the embassy. I rememba when British DHC dey Ibadan, one old Consular himself go carry all the bank soa to the different bank to confirm, now na ICT age, u fit check anybank account for any of its branch.
My pple abeg make una go beg uncle or aunt instead of faking soa. Make una no go abuse the online route biko else they exclude...
Peace
....Yes oo my man....i feel ur point but i do not have to tell peeps wats right and wats wrong....i believe the apple in the garden of eden don do dat part grin....Its left for anyone who wants to use oluwole SOA ooo....who even wana risk that kinda tin?....i believe we are all here to share ideas so me droping oluwole issue isnt a bad idea....at least we all learn how peeps get rich tru cocaine and we also learn how they are been caught and sentenced to death if not life imprisonment....its now left for anyone to decide whether to get rich through that path or not....Canadidacy if u like use oluwole or original na u sabi oo....all i know is we are here to share ideas.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.