Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609326 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Yea takes 10mins....not disputing bro....but do other docx takes 10mins too?....bro may be if u try the oluwole thin it can work out....just dat peeps are gona be scared of risking it grin.....bro dem they use oluwole for USA visa wella and it works......get it right too young man.....

ChriGo: ....Yes oo my man....i feel ur point but i do not have to tell peeps wats right and wats wrong....i believe the apple in the garden of eden don do dat part grin....Its left for anyone who wants to use oluwole SOA ooo....who even wana risk that kinda tin?....i believe we are all here to share ideas so me droping oluwole issue isnt a bad idea....at least we all learn how peeps get rich tru cocaine and we also learn how they are been caught and sentenced to death if not life imprisonment....its now left for anyone to decide whether to get rich through that path or not....Canadidacy if u like use oluwole or original na u sabi oo....all i know is we are here to share ideas.....

..for some reasons i'm beginning to see another side of you that i'm not comfortable with, i know you joke alot but there are some gray areas that makes me read your posts a lot deeper....

Yes we are here to share ideas but there is one idea we will never ever going to share here and that is the issue of fake documents (Oluwole).

Please do not insinuate/encourage the idea. Remember you are not the only one visiting and reading posts here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2013
justwise:

..for some reasons i'm beginning to see another side of you that i'm not comfortable with, i know you joke alot but there are some gray areas that makes me read your posts a lot deeper....

Yes we are here to share ideas but there is one idea we will never ever going to share here and that is the issue of fake documents (Oluwole).

Please do not insinuate/encourage the idea. Remember you are not the only one visiting and reading posts here.
....Pardon my use of the word "Idea"....not trying to promote the idea of fake documents.....i was only trying to share my own opinion as to if online route docx are been verified or not....the oluwole just got chiped in and took over the opinion making it seem like i am promoting it....sorry about that anyway....Now that i have got FBI(justwise) on ma back, i have got to watch out for the use of words and opinions. grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by cconcept: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Pardon my use of the word "Idea"....not trying to promote the idea of fake documents.....i was only trying to share my own opinion as to if online route docx are been verified or not....the oluwole just got cheaped in and took over opinion making it seem like i am promoting it....sorry about that anyway....Now that i have got FBI(justwise) on ma back, i have got to watch out for the use of words and opinions. grin....

i told you!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

I don't need to show any back-up here bro...all you need to do is to make a research and you'll see for urself how things are being done with regards to the SOA...
As soon as your admission letter is verified,the next in line is SOA....quote me anywhere ok...although pertaining to other docx, I don't know abt them.

I don't come here to give an info am not sure abt cos this is a public forum...

What processes do they have to follow in verifying docx??pls tutor me,am willing to learn. All protocols has been duly positioned as they aware that this is a daily routine...
Nanana....I used a very close friend's account as one of my sponsors....and I can categorically tell you they didn't contact him or his account officer!You don't make statement and tell people to go research(it's called fallacy)...if u coming for a research based prog... You will know you ha've to back up any claim with evidence!
Secondly,do you know how weighty it is for banks to disclose bank accounts of say a sponsor who is your uncle in quote without his due consent?honestly,this task is easy for them to carry out in Naija cos of our criminal records....all the Africans in my class had less stress and verification exercise to come in......
So please explain how my friend's account wasn't verified?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2013
cconcept:

i told you!!!
...Hmmm!!....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Pardon my use of the word "Idea"....not trying to promote the idea of fake documents.....i was only trying to share my own opinion as to if online route docx are been verified or not....the oluwole just got chiped in and took over the opinion making it seem like i am promoting it....sorry about that anyway....Now that i have got FBI(justwise) on ma back, i have got to watch out for the use of words and opinions. grin....

That is not the intended outcome of my post as i don't want you to tip toe around here, people like you make this thread the fastest growing thread in this section and should feel free to do what you do...but....lets keep it legal....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Nanana....I used a very close friend's account as one of my sponsors....and I can categorically tell you they didn't contact him or his account officer![/b]You don't make statement and tell people to go research(it's called fallacy)...if u coming for a research based prog... You will know you ha've to back up any claim with evidence!
[b]Secondly,do you know how weighty it is for banks to disclose bank accounts of say a sponsor who is your uncle in quote without his due consent?
honestly,this task is easy for them to carry out in Naija cos of our criminal records....all the Africans in my class had less stress and verification exercise to come in......

I really hope you don't regret some of the things you post here.

Embassies have the right to verify your documents, you gave them the right/ consent by signing that application form with your documents attached. They don;t need the consent of your uncle or whoever to do that.

Don't get too excited if you got away with it now, your documents are filed with them and all you need to do now is pray long and hard that they don't pick you out in future.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Nanana....I used a very close friend's account as one of my sponsors....and I can categorically tell you they didn't contact him or his account officer!You don't make statement and tell people to go research(it's called fallacy)...if u coming for a research based prog... You will know you ha've to back up any claim with evidence!
Secondly,do you know how weighty it is for banks to disclose bank accounts of say a sponsor who is your uncle in quote without his due consent?honestly,this task is easy for them to carry out in Naija cos of our criminal records....all the Africans in my class had less stress and verification exercise to come in......

bro u are right, @ Onye oma u never can tell d way CDHC works,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
justwise:

I really hope you don't regret some of the things you post here.

Embassies have the right to verify your documents, you gave them the right/ consent by signing that application form with your documents attached. They don;t need the consent of your uncle or whoever to do that.

Don't get too excited if you got away with it now, your documents are filed with them and all you need to do now is pray long and hard that they don't pick you out in future.
So it is wrong for a friend to sponsor me eventer if I established a reason??And you telling me that banks disclose amount in account without consent of the owner(even if it yes) Of which I know it's not absolute....they don't try it with some other countries I want to believe(finding out accounts statement without consent)And please that things they do to Nigerians aren't what they apparently try in other places
Mind you....the funding I got covered my tuition and living expenses and there was probably no need to verify.....which brings me back to his statement...that it can't be all cases!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2013
nas-jay:

Bros I tire.....people just think these guys are gods...and with them all things are possible!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HoraCanada(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2013
Any current or new student of durham college in the house
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
justwise: [/b]

That is not the intended outcome of my post as i don't want you to tip toe around here, people like you make this thread the fastest growing thread in this section and should feel free to do what you do...but....lets keep it legal....
....Yes justwise...Will keep it legal and original....no oluwole grin.....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Secondly,do you know how weighty it is for banks to disclose bank accounts of say a sponsor who is your uncle in quote without his due consent?

honestly,this task is easy for them to carry out in Naija cos of our criminal records....all the Africans in my class had less stress and verification exercise to come in......

They don't need to contact ur close friend or his a/c officer before they verify the authenticity of the SOA you submitted...

There is a unit in charge of it @ every bank's head office....tis their routine duty to relay that info to the embassy...

Also,@ d bolded...they verify the a/c balance on daily basis...so relax my man...anyone not comfortable with it can as well stop dreaming abt Canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Bros I tire.....people just think these guys are gods...and with them all things are possible!

Verifying SOA of all applicants thru already established/laid down policies and as well doesn't take much time doesn't make them taken as gods....they are humans...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

They don't need to contact ur close friend or his a/c officer before they verify the authenticity of the SOA you submitted...

There is a unit in charge of it @ every bank's head office....tis their routine duty to relay that info to the embassy...

Also,@ d bolded...they verify the a/c balance on daily basis...so relax my man...anyone not comfortable with it can as well stop dreaming abt Canada

they can not verify your a/c balance on daily basis; they only verify the authenticity of the SOA you submitted, the bank's head office will contact the account officer,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
nas-jay:

True talk...no one knows how they work but we all know what they look out for of which letter of admission and financial status are the most important and as well verified....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 9:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
nas-jay:

they can not verify your a/c balance on daily basis; they only verify the authenticity of the SOA you submitted, the bank's head office will contact the account officer,

They will only contact the account officer if the need arises...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
So it is wrong for a friend to sponsor me eventer if I established a reason??And you telling me that banks disclose amount in account without consent of the owner(even if it yes) Of which I know it's not absolute....they don't try it with some other countries I want to believe(finding out accounts statement without consent)And please that things they do to Nigerians aren't what they apparently try in other places
Mind you....the funding I got covered my tuition and living expenses and there was probably no need to verify.....which brings me back to his statement...that it can't be all cases!

What are they doing to Nigerians that they can't do in other places? If you got nothing to hide then why are you worried about the embassy calling your bank to verify?

If the embassy accepts the reason that your friend wants to give away his millions for you then fine but that is not the issue here.

Embassies verify documents and they don't need the consent of your uncle or whoever to do that because there is nothing illegal about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2013
nas-jay:

Nas leave him....when you leave....you will know...all the delay na bobo....I have mentioned it here how people through paper got TRV in two weeks....and the report they got on why delays happen!Bros,delays happen often time cos some people just dump files somewhere and choose to pick it up when they like.....they verify all statementsHow can you believe that!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2013
justwise:

What are they doing to Nigerians that they can't do in other places? If you got nothing to hide then why are you worried about the embassy calling your bank to verify?

If the embassy accepts the reason that your friend wants to give away his millions for you then fine but that is not the issue here.

Embassies verify documents and they don't need the consent of your uncle or whoever to do that because there is nothing illegal about it.
Bros.....let's not flog issue....but let's look at issues very deeply...in a sane country...somebody will give my details(the amount I have) to a third party without my consentand you say it is normalThat is why I am afraid for Nigeria....we are beginning to see how we are treated as normal!
I CAN bet it with you they aren't doing it this way in Europe....even if there are verifying!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by klems4real: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

Verifying SOA of all applicants thru already established/laid down policies and as well doesn't take much time doesn't make them taken as gods....they are humans...

Bros, Pls, this is becoming a debate. Lets take a look at other areas, like: how to study and settle fast. What intending and current applicants must do to achieve success at the end of the day. The right documents to submit when applying, and the best route to follow when applying... One love!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Bros.....let's not flog issue....but let's look at issues very deeply...in a sane country...somebody will give my details(the amount I have) to a third party without my consentand you say it is normalThat is why I am afraid for Nigeria....we are beginning to see how we are treated as normal!
I CAN bet it with you they aren't doing it this way in Europe....even if there are verifying!

Tell me this...why are you worried that the embassy will call the bank to verify your documents?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by detolaa: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hello Nlanders, please U.S or Canada for graduate studies, which is better?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Nas leave him....when you leave....you will know...all the delay na bobo....I have mentioned it here how people through paper got TRV in two weeks....and the report they got on why delays happen!Bros,delays happen often time cos some people just dump files somewhere and choose to pick it up when they like.....they verify all statementsHow can you believe that!

You're deviating from my point bro...I said and will keep saying that they verify the SOA...and also do for the other docx @ their own discretion (in line with all that Justwise pointed out)

Response to enquiries from Embassies is a dedicated job junction of a particular unit in the bank called......
(As such,it doesn't take all the time you attributed to it)
Go and make research so you'll see for yourself.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

They will only contact the account officer if the need arises...
....Onye i catch u red handed grin....tot u said u're 100% sure they do, why the bolded statement again?....Nna sure boss, u sure say u sure?....lol.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: ....Onye i catch u red handed grin....tot u said u're 100% sure they do, why the bolded statement again?....Nna sure boss, u sure say u sure?....lol.....

He mentioned that the account officer will be contacted....and I wrote that the account officer will be contacted if and only if (iff) the need arises (this is because it is not his duty to respond to enquiries from embassies)...I still maintain what I said about being 100% sure that the bank will be contacted

Chrigo, time to go to bed...I can see you're feeling sleepy...grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by nasjay: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

You're deviating from my point bro...I said and will keep saying that they verify the SOA...and also do for the other docx @ their own discretion (in line with all that Justwise pointed out)

Response to enquiries from Embassies is a dedicated job junction of a particular unit in the bank called......
(As such,it doesn't take all the time you attributed to it)
Go and make research so you'll see for yourself.

@justwise nobody is worried abut embassy callin the bank to verify documents, we all know :Play with fire, you'll get burned: @ Onye oma u never can tell d way CDHC works, i have my reasons, i stand on my point u never can tell d way CDHC works, u said u're 100% sure pls go down a little, 100% too much

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
nas-jay:

@justwise nobody is worried abut embassy callin the bank to verify documents, we all know :Play with fire, you'll get burned: @ Onye oma u never can tell d way CDHC works, i have my reasons, i stand on my point u never can tell d way CDHC works, u said u're 100% sure pls go down a little, 100% too much

That settles it bro...you have your reasons for saying what you said...and I have my undisputable reasons as well...so, let's go to bed with our reasons...

Coming to how CDHC works,nobody knows for real and I've never argued that fact...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by ChriGo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
Onye oma:

He mentioned that the account officer will be contacted....and I wrote that the account officer will be contacted if and only if (iff) the need arises (this is because it is not his duty to respond to enquiries from embassies)...I still maintain what I said about being 100% sure that the bank will be contacted

Chrigo, time to go to bed...I can see you're feeling sleepy...grin
.....sure boss haba what actually brought about this arguement was paper route vs online route....paper route takes 1-5months minimum to clear for medics, while online route takes 1month max to clear for medics....in a nutshell what could be the rationale for an 8days old online application been cleared quicker than a paper route 90days application......how long does it takes to verify online docx and how long does it takes to verify paper docx?....if na by verification i dont think we would be here celebrating online route......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by fadedayo: 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2013
ChriGo: .....sure boss haba what actually brought about this arguement was paper route vs online route....paper route takes 1-5months minimum to clear for medics, while online route takes 1month max to clear for medics....in a nutshell what could be the rationale for an 8days old online application been cleared quicker than a paper route 90days application......how long does it takes to verify online docx and how long does it takes to verify paper docx?....if na by verification i dont think we would be here celebrating online route......

Thanks @ChriGo for bringing us back home. I was the one that originally asked the question about account verification. The only reason I asked was not to generate an "oluwole" debate/controversy - God forbid!. My question was if they did verification of SOA for "ONLINE" applications. I was just checking out the turn-around time for online applications and also the logistics of verification especially when most of these online applications are dealt with by VOs from all over the different continents. Please let us respond in this context if we must say anything. Do have a fantastic night rest friends!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jadapinket13(f): 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2013
I have been reading all your comments that sounds like a debate. I have been thinking of ignoring the whole thing by not commenting. But at the end of the day, I just couldn't hold it any longer. My advice for you guys is to please drop this topic as it's really becoming unhealthy for this forum, all this argument is not necessary and sometimes it can lead to something ugly. Please try to always remember that "UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL". Good night peeps.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.