Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 5 - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 5 (609322 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by hayek: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
kayconsult: @ hayek. I understand ur missing ur wife and kid, but my advise is since ur still a student and ur wife can't use her 2 million naira acct,y not wait till after your program, try and get a job, then u can easyly get a parmanent residence which will enable both ur wife and kid to come and visit. Or wait till ur doing ur convocation, u can then send both of them an invitation letter for your convocation through ur schl which will be a great option too.

If I may ask, is your advice based on experience or just a mere opinion. There are many students whose family are here while still being a student. Unfortunately, they are not Nigerians but what to hear from Nigerians who have experienced this and what documentations that would be required.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Nuendo: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Oga mi onye oma, thanks sir......the curriculum here been throw me off balance as its more assignment based than exam (inverse of ours) so I bare even have time to sleep let alone enta forum. Am finally adapting shaa... UofC na correct school. How ur side na??

Onye oma: NUENDO Nice one and an epsitle as usual....I believe you're doing well over there...tk good care and remain kul

In Chrigo's voice, I know say anytime Nuendo comes online,na very useful long epistle

though its a pity he's on a short break and now an observer, he'll soon be back...

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by anabor: 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
jan2013: Hello House. am new here pls. Am having little challenge in making my study application payment online. i have upload all the required document. when i proceed to the payment section, after filling my stanbicbank master card detail, the response was "transaction not approved-transaction refuse" Please do anyone here have similar experience and how was such challenge resolved? I will appreciate your contribution pls. Thanks
I was in a similar situation myself, I tried GTB, Access and some other banks..........they never worked. I finally tried Zenith bank MasterCard and it worked, from experience, the only cards you could use are Zenith and Firstbank MasterCard............they are your sure bet.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by anabor: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Siga: ...Had a solid prayer for all applicants at church today... from fresh to Medical hopefuls, to Visa and to all those who have landed and in school.... Well...the Good Lord that made you guys decide to pick Canada as your destination is not a liar... He has gone before everyone to perfect ur ways... Nothing happens without God's anticipation... so.. no shaking... Enough good news this week... #BelieveinGod
Amen to that Siga......hope to meet you one day. Chrigolee, I dey miss you o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
hayek: Hello Forumites: I gained a lot from this forum last time when applying for my Study permit which I was eventually granted. I am coming back to the same forum again to explore if any other members here can offer useful advice. I am currently doing graduate program here in BC. However, I would like to bring in my family( my wife and kid) here next year for Easter. I am trying to figure out what exactly I would need to or what documentation they would need to send along with their application and at the same time assess their success rate. Both of them have traveled to the US before. She has close to N2m in her account and I am still on the payroll of my employer till now but unfortunately she wont be able to get my account statement. Anyone with useful suggestions should please offer it.

Nice to have you back on Nland; I strongly believe you can have them over for Easter.
Married students are allowed to bring in their family if they can afford the expense but it's a little bit difficult depending if you want them to visit or stay permanently.

So what's your exact intension?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kclexa(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
sampitts: The transcript is an official one so it should be sent from the school. You just need to pay for the transcript fee and supply the school with the adress details... You might need to follow it up and make sure they send it early enough as some schools can realy delay

@naijaphil; sampitts is correct, it should be sent by the school although I have seen some very funny situations in naija where they hand you the sealed transcript to send yourself.

Now, if this becomes your situation. I would advise that ensure the envelope is properly sealed and the school's official stamp is placed across the seal.
You can use the post office registered mail to send it. It is actually efficient cos I have used it.

Ensure you put the current school's admission details as the sender not your details.

After all said; the best advice is always to have the school send it themselve if they agree but you will have to follow up bumper to bumper.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by justicia: 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ HZwriters, ancient1 and Kitty-sunshine. Thanks guys for the advice,very instructive,I appreciate.@ Kitty-sunshine,are u in Dalhousie?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by SleemB: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sleem-B:
Hello all,
I need guidance and advice on my second visa application against Sept 2014.
I got admission to MUN for engr'ng management earlier this year(for Sept 2013) and I got an agent for the visa application.though my school fees was 22k CAD,i had a closing balance of over 6m though about 3million left some weeks after,I was denied based on SPONSORSHIP NOT CREDIBLE.
A friend that works with an oil firm wanted to co-sponsor then but my agent said it might not fly cos I already had a family and it might be difficult for the VO to swallow that.Though I am married with a kid,my wife lost her job late last year,so i could not add her salary account statement.
MUN has sent my new deferral offer against 2014 and I plan to start the application myself.Please i need all the right guidance I can get.My monthly salary is about 220K per month.kindly advise how best to package the application to avoid the sponsorship credibility issue agai.
kayconsult: @ sleem-B, did u get a letter of employment and study leave letter from your employer? Did u submit a c of o of any building to show u have home tiles? I don't think 6 million is too small for the visa application, I no of ppl that even had 3.5 million and we're given study visa. In a nutshell, I will be willing to help but let's see all the documents you submitted along with your application?

these are the docs I submitted:
1.statement of salary account with a closing bal of 6m,though about 3m came in the month of submission.
2.Payslip of about 200k net.
3.pension statement of about 1,9m
4.employment letter stating that i earn about 4.4m annually.
5.official employment letter from my manager (stating that i will have to handover weeks before my leave)
6.my wife's birth cert and passport.
7.my son's birth cert.
8.payment receipt of 2000CAD from MUN.
these are the vital docs I could remember.
I could not get a leave letter as i am not qualified according to my organization's policy on study leave,I have a land that was valued at about 2.5m as at the time of application but my agent did not include it cos it has no C.of O.
Now i have a friend that wants to co-sponsor,he has a good cash flow and some assets.can it work?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jan2013: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2013
anabor: I was in a similar situation myself, I tried GTB, Access and some other banks..........they never worked. I finally tried Zenith bank MasterCard and it worked, from experience, the only cards you could use are Zenith and Firstbank MasterCard............they are your sure bet.
Thanks Anabor. I have used zenith mastercard as suggested and it worked.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nuendo: MY good people of the house. Good to see much progress here. I hail the entire crew on board here all the way from Calgary. For the new comers, I was an active member of this forum. Believe me, You have no idea of the wealth of information available here. If you have followed this thread from minimum of one part ago, it would be less likely that you would go wrong. I am a living testimony. Also great to see the Veterans are still powering the house. To be honest with you , I thought I would be able to do same once i arrived here but the first one month in school has been the most intense of my life. Please my advice to all those coming to school here is to be prepared because it is totally a different ball game to that which we have been used to in Nigeria. Also make sure you make accommodation reservations before you land so that once you are on ground, you pay at worst one day hotel bills and move to check out /pay for your new place the same day. Also avoid the pressure of buying clothes form naija to bring here. THEY WOULD BE INEFFECTIVE HERE. Do your shopping here. The only thing effective would be your jeans. Please buys as much if you can. All those your TM shirts and plain trousers would be irrelevant for 7 months here. Also as much as possible, utilize this forum to identify those who are travelling in your direction. Working as a group when you come would save you loads of money, time and would make things easier for you. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU CARRY A TRAVEL CHARGER . Your phones are most likely to be dead once you arrive and trust me, you don not want to be out of contact when you get here. FINALLY, DO WHAT YOU CAN TO GET A WORKING MASTERCARD THERE IN NAIJA BEFORE YOU COME AND STUFF IT UP WITH SOME MONEY. This should make things easier for you as you before you set up one here. Save the money and do better things with it. Its been great though, Canada is a lovely place with very nice people and peaceful environment. Baba God would keep on taking care of his children. I hope CDHC are treating you guys well. I hail my guy CHRIGO and Oga SIGA, Please is Earthgreeners still in naija?? I never get time look since part4 (page 342) and I am doing so now only because we are on mid semester break. My regards to all........
May God grant all your heart desires.
#Safe

NUENDO I HAIL OOOOOOOOO

Abeg make una bring cloths from Nigeria ooo (plus akube as the case may be, no b everybody b OBO)..clothes are expensive here oohh as par say dat naija mind still go dey, u go dey change every dollar price to naira (normal tin, but wt time, u wld get used to the dollar tin, and dose expensive stuffs wld look cheap).. just make sure u buy the thick ones (I brought enough cloths from Nigeria and i no regret am)..... Since I came here, I have been wearing nice shirts (TM shirt inclusive, akube like new) to class... the only things is that I wear sweat shirt/ pull overs on top then when I enter class its warm and i pull d sweat shirts..... even my supo hail me one day say I look nice........ people wey give u 46kg (26kg each) for luggage know say u go need something... bring food stuffs as welll, atleast to survive the first month without buyin thing out..till u get used to their market structure here... u go shock say them get akube for Canada (thrift stores and co), all na sameee except u wan form Dangote first son

As for school tins, this Canadians wan turn me to olodo but God pass dem..dem talk too fast bikoooo, my bangladeshi friend begin dey learn advance english... u just gatta be attentive in class, ask questions when u dont understand, and try as much to be hardworkin (even if na gbanko levels) cos dem go almost kill u with assignment, most of which you have no clue....

Money matter, abegiii come with enough cash ooo... everything here na money ooooo... and plz dnt expect say that ur naija friend wey dey here go help u.... (though we have alot of lovely n nice Nigerians around as well).....BTW, cook ur own food, no dey copy copy....all fingers are not equal oooo...ur own time dey come...wait for ur time, cut cost as much as u can even if u have to share apartment....

oyinbo no send u ooo, if u like drive bugatti, wear prada, ferragamo, versace, VL, curtis,.... u and dat boy wey wear rag na the same...na ur personality matter oo... u go even see prof dey wear short..... one day me and my prof. follow enter public transit oooo.....

U can start cutting cost right from ticket purchase.... As for me I be pako boy, so na egypt here I pursue, and it cost me less than 250K to Winnipeg from Lagos, as against 355k on KLM ( see the difference?)... u wan know the trick?, use ur wise...KLM, ethopia, egypt ooo,,, all na the same...no let them foool u. (ask dommakavelli, we fly together).......na same stop overs, na same timin.....if dem no dey fly direct to ur province...book am enter toronto, book connecting flight urself online.. patapata dem go tell u to pay extra luggage of just $20CAD..... a good site to do that is www.expedia.com.......

make I cut short....any question my people.....

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by lymelyte(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

NUENDO I HAIL OOOOOOOOO

Abeg make una bring cloths from Nigeria ooo (plus akube as the case may be, no b everybody b OBO)..clothes are expensive here oohh as par say dat naija mind still go dey, u go dey change every dollar price to naira (normal tin, but wt time, u wld get used to the dollar tin, and dose expensive stuffs wld look cheap).. just make sure u buy the thick ones (I brought enough cloths from Nigeria and i no regret am)..... Since I came here, I have been wearing nice shirts (TM shirt inclusive, akube like new) to class... the only things is that I wear sweat shirt/ pull overs on top then when I enter class its warm and i pull d sweat shirts..... even my supo hail me one day say I look nice........ people wey give u 46kg (26kg each) for luggage know say u go need something... bring food stuffs as welll, atleast to survive the first month without buyin thing out..till u get used to their market structure here

As for school tins, this Canadians wan turn me to olodo but God pass dem..dem talk too fast bikoooo, my bangladeshi friend begin dey learn advance english... u just gatta be attentive in class, ask questions when u dont understand, and try as much to be hardworkin (even if na gbanko levels) cos dem go almost kill u with assignment, most of which you have no clue....

Money matter, abegiii come with enough cash ooo... everything here na money ooooo... and plz dnt expect say that ur naija friend wey dey here go help u.... (though we have alot of lovely n nice Nigerians around as well).....BTW, cook ur own food, no dey copy copy....all fingers are not equal oooo...ur own time dey come...wait for ur time, cut cost as much as u can even if u have to share apartment....

oyinbo no send u ooo, if u like drive bugatti, wear prada, ferragamo, versace, VL, curtis,.... u and dat boy wey wear rag na the same...na ur personality matter oo... u go even see prof dey wear short..... one day me and my prof. follow enter public transit oooo.....

U can start cutting cost right from ticket purchase.... As for me I be pako boy, so na egypt here I pursue, and it cost me less than 250K to Winnipeg from Lagos, as against 355k on KLM ( see the difference?)... u wan know the trick?, use ur wise...KLM, ethopia, egypt ooo,,, all na the same...no let them foool u. (ask dommakavelli, we fly together).......na same stop overs, na same timin.....if dem no dey fly direct to ur province...book am enter toronto, book connecting flight urself online.. patapata dem go tell u to pay extra luggage of just $20CAD..... a good site to do that is www.expedia.com.......

Thanks man.u are great.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jan2013: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
sampitts: tell your bank to activate your card for online transactions, it might not have been activated
@ Sampitts, thanks so much. well appreciated! i don use Zenith mastercard and it worked.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Shadams(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
earthgreeners:

NUENDO I HAIL OOOOOOOOO

Abeg make una bring cloths from Nigeria ooo (plus akube as the case may be, no b everybody b OBO)..clothes are expensive here oohh as par say dat naija mind still go dey, u go dey change every dollar price to naira (normal tin, but wt time, u wld get used to the dollar tin, and dose expensive stuffs wld look cheap).. just make sure u buy the thick ones (I brought enough cloths from Nigeria and i no regret am)..... Since I came here, I have been wearing nice shirts (TM shirt inclusive, akube like new) to class... the only things is that I wear sweat shirt/ pull overs on top then when I enter class its warm and i pull d sweat shirts..... even my supo hail me one day say I look nice........ people wey give u 46kg (26kg each) for luggage know say u go need something... bring food stuffs as welll, atleast to survive the first month without buyin thing out..till u get used to their market structure here... u go shock say them get akube for Canada (thrift stores and co), all na sameee except u wan form Dangote first son

lobatan o! tori don finish himsef. Thanks, Earthgreeners. Kinda left early. We could not hook up. I came via Egyptair. Business class yet cheep. 235k. I guess the Thanksgiving thing means a number of us can come online to relieve our growing experience and show face on the forum. Saskatchewan is fine, and I really like it. Everything you have said is on point.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by jan2013: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
adim02:
BROS WE DON TALK THIS MATTER MANY TIMES.SOLUTION

BROS HOUSE DON TALK THIS MATTER MANY TIMES,THE WAY FORWARD IS FOR YOU TO ASK YOUR BANK TO ACTIVATE YOUR MASTER CARD,THEN YOU CAN MAKE USE OF IT.WELL I PREFER FIRST BANK MASTER CARD TOO GOOD.YOU MAY LOOK FOR FRIENDS THAT HAS MASTER CARD FIRST BANK OR GUARANTEE TRUST BANK THEY ARE THE ONLY TWO BANKS I KNOW THAT IS GOOD FOR ONLINE PAYMENT.CHEER GOOD LUCK.

Thanks adim02. I have use Zenith mastercard and it worked. Thanks for the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by HZwriters: 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
lymelyte:
Thanks Bro.wont it be too early to apply for admission now? Or is it the earlier I apply the better my chances of securing admission! Ok let say I apply and I was given admission and there isn't funds to process it.can it be deferred and reopen later on?
Page 1 you said! Haba,page 1 na long thing ooo grin anyway,i will try to do it.

- is not too early esp if you are applying to a university. D earlier d better tins depends on skuls go tru their website
- you can defer your admission to a later date. Mind you most skuls require application fee, you will be given a deadline to make deposits, IT Depends on d skul anyway
-yea page 1 take your time sha it will pay, if u get PC better

Wc course and wc univeristy or college do you intend applying for/to?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Dats one thing I appreciate abt earthgreeners.. Always willing to assist, down to earth en simple to d core.. May God continue 2bless ur hustles dear. Av rily gained 4rm ur immeasurable wealth of experience..sincerely my inexperience made me a silent follower but I think am gettin it now.. Miss u lots Zico

earthgreeners:

NUENDO I HAIL OOOOOOOOO

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Patdeka(f): 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
I miss Chrigo..sincerely he has a good heart en also ready 2 help.. Can't wait 2 hav u back dude.. *wink*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Patdeka: Dats one thing I appreciate abt earthgreeners.. Always willing to assist, down to earth en simple to d core.. May God continue 2bless ur hustles dear. Av rily gained 4rm ur immeasurable wealth of experience..sincerely my inexperience made me a silent follower but I think am gettin it now.. Miss u lots Zico

Hmmmm.... thanks madam
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 1:05am On Oct 15, 2013
hayek:

If I may ask, is your advice based on experience or just a mere opinion. There are many students whose family are here while still being a student. Unfortunately, they are not Nigerians but what to hear from Nigerians who have experienced this and what documentations that would be required.
Bros....I was going to ask him same too....I am He're in Lethbridge and I can't count how many grad students have their family here(Nigerians) through spousal arrangement.Please p.m me so we can talk....I was ableto get what the successful ones have done...which is what I will do and will be successful.Infact a friend to a friend...who just came in for MSc last year just got 5yrs work permit for his wife...she came in last month!This life n.a. Knowledge....the more the knowledge the more your exploits!
Sent you a p.m

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 1:15am On Oct 15, 2013
I will love to restate my position that "education" here can't be as difficult as naija..... checked my first result last week...98.75/100....guys seriously...who gives you that in naija?the second like 100/100.....who gives you that back in Ife? THIS place rewards effort I believe....even if you didn't write good....effort is kind of rewarded unlike naija!
Guys....just get TRV....coping...na Secondary problem grin
Nuendo and earthgreeners I hail thee

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:02am On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Bros....I was going to ask him same too....I am He're in Lethbridge and I can't count how many grad students have their family here(Nigerians) through spousal arrangement.Please p.m me so we can talk....I was ableto get what the successful ones have done...which is what I will do and will be successful.Infact a friend to a friend...who just came in for MSc last year just got 5yrs work permit for his wife...she came in last month!This life n.a. Knowledge....the more the knowledge the more your exploits!
Sent you a p.m
@ hayek and kjbobo,the information I gave is not based on experience,I was just airing my own veiw from an inexperienced angle. Am glad its posible, cos I might be needing that too. Abeh kjbobo pm me hw its done. Tanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kayconsult(m): 3:09am On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo: I will love to restate my position that "education" here can't be as difficult as naija..... checked my first result last week...98.75/100....guys seriously...who gives you that in naija?the second like 100/100.....who gives you that back in Ife? THIS place rewards effort I believe....even if you didn't write good....effort is kind of rewarded unlike naija!
@ kjbobo congrats . I used to get pissed when I see some nigerians who happen to be active member on this forum talk about reading as if its a war front, I used to say to myself,that's there veiw. The secret to ur academic xcess was hardwork,consistency and reading. But the bottom line is if one don't study hard, then such person can't excel in academics.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by hayek: 3:33am On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
Sent you a p.m

I could see that you have p.m me but I never got it: Lets talk at: correspondentng@yahoo.com. If you leave your number, I would be willing to call you and speak with you. Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 4:30am On Oct 15, 2013
hayek:

I could see that you have p.m me but I never got it: Lets talk at: correspondentng@yahoo.com. If you leave your number, I would be willing to call you and speak with you. Many thanks.
Will send my number to your box
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by hayek: 4:46am On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:

Got it. I have called thrice but not picking up. Maybe you are busy. Will try again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 5:07am On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo: I will love to restate my position that "education" here can't be as difficult as naija..... checked my first result last week...98.75/100....guys seriously...who gives you that in naija?the second like 100/100.....who gives you that back in Ife? THIS place rewards effort I believe....even if you didn't write good....effort is kind of rewarded unlike naija!

bros i greet ooo... but i disagree....In Nigeria, I only read 2 or 3days to exam... for here, na every class get readings and na different approach......... hw do u explain smone wey dey do env. resources mgt wey go design web and shoot video... i no even get foundation for all dis tinx ooo....although hardwork is duly rewarded here... diff strokes for diff folks... na adaptation matter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by earthgreeners(m): 5:09am On Oct 15, 2013
kjbobo:
to cut it short, arrange for visit... once they get here u change to work permit... dats d trickk.... no shaking sir

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 5:54am On Oct 15, 2013
earthgreeners:

bros i greet ooo... but i disagree....In Nigeria, I only read 2 or 3days to exam... for here, na every class get readings and na different approach......... hw do u explain smone wey dey do env. resources mgt wey go design web and shoot video... i no even get foundation for all dis tinx ooo....although hardwork is duly rewarded here... diff strokes for diff folks... na adaptation matter
My bone of contention isn't reading days.....it's the environment and convenience of achieving results...example: I am doing a paper now...I have electricity,convenient accommodation,software's like endnote and mendeley to manage my work.Articles I would have paid for...I get free....all these put together make reading more convenient here....that's my point!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by Onyeoma3: 6:00am On Oct 15, 2013
Nuendo: Oga mi onye oma, thanks sir......the curriculum here been throw me off balance as its more assignment based than exam (inverse of ours) so I bare even have time to sleep let alone enta forum. Am finally adapting shaa... UofC na correct school. How ur side na??

I thank God you're gradually blending into the system...

May God see you thru in all ur endeavours so that you'll make urself and ur loved ones proud @ d end...

Am still patiently waiting for my medical instruction...hoping to be contacted soonest...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 6:10am On Oct 15, 2013
Kjbobo, sent you a PM, I'm interested in that agric stuff.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by kjbobo: 6:27am On Oct 15, 2013
clusterphobia: Kjbobo, sent you a PM, I'm interested in that agric stuff.
Sent it to you.Lemme know if you got it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 5 by clusterphobia: 6:35am On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks. Kjbobo smiley got it!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (501)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.