Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Am In Love With Two Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With Two Women (2244 Views)

Two Women Fight Over A Man In Kenya Again (Photo) / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With Two Women by kunlery911(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
hello guy i really need ur advice and plz if u don't have anything positive to say just read and move to the next threads thx smiley

i used to date this girl that i love very much i thought she is going to be the girl am gonna marry cuz of the kinda love i have for her but unfortunately the women i love my parent don't want me to marry her(my parent is a very religion ppl and they have dis 9ja mentality which before they can allow u to marry ur partner they have to go ask alfa or pastor to see ur future with the girl and also the mentality where u cant marry certain ppl from like Ibadan,Abeokuta,ogun state,ijebu etc, cuz they believe they r not good ppl to marry. no offense to anyone.)

they don't want me to marry her cuz they think she aint the best for me but thats who i love and wanna spend the rest of my life with. but i long the time i was getting so much pressure from my parent i decided to date someone else just for them to stop the pressuring me. now the new girl am dating they love her ,like they really like that to the stage that she is living with my parent cuz they don't want me to lose her.

am starting to love the new girl but am still in love with the other girl and i don't wanna marry 2 wives and at the same time i don't wanna hurt any of them especially the one my parent don't like cuz we have been 2gther for almost 3 years and she been there with me in good and bad
times.

am so confused right now cuz i love them both and i don't wanna marry 2 wives and same time i wanna keep both of them cuz i love both of them

the girl my parent don't like know about my new girl but hoping am gonna get raid of her n win my parent heart so i can marry her and live an happy life and at the same time the the new girl knows i still love with the other girl but she know she has more chances cuz my parent like her n they will always support her so she trying to win my heart so i can forget about the other girl n marry her. they also ready to marry me if wanna marry both of them but i don't want 2 wives.

remember always make ur parent happy cuz if parent r happy with u and praying for u the more u gonna be blessed n successful in life thats the reason why i make the move to date a new girl but now am am regretting it cuz am in love with 2girls and dont know wha to do.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Just marry two of them jare. THREAD CLOSED!
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by mascot87(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
In Tony Tetuila voice:I'm in love with two women I don't know which one to take grin
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by psucc(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Enegod(m): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
this is damn seriouz!!
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Omolola1(f): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
do what your heart tells you to do
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by ammyluv2002(f): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Listen to your heart and prayerfully decide who to marry!
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
@OP
"if you really loved the 1st one, as you claim, then you wouldnt have been able to fall in love with the second one!"

you certainly have no idea what love is, and probably never been in love before. the day you do fall in love, you will understand that, for this love, you will be able to do ANYTHING.....even going against your parents wishes.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
angry angry how can you be inlove with 2 women Plss let your first girlfriend go she wil find a man who loves her and family can aprrove ha. What your doin right now is wasting her time and giving her hope.u can't eat ur cake and av it .

Some people fight against all odds resist presure and forge forward. For some it has worked well for them, for others it did not. Just as 4 sum who fell to
pressure 4rm parents got to regret it as they found themselves with partners who had terrible characters.

generally, It is believed that you wil fare better in life wen u are blessesd by your parents before marriage. My mum wil say dt no matter who I brot home even if itz someone she doesn't like, she must bless me so I'd have a good life. From your post, its obvious u av that kind of mentality too,hence u succumed to pressure and started dating another woman and now u claim to be inluv with her too.

My advice? Since you love her and care some much about ur parents approval then she shld b your choice. Let the other lady go find herself a good maN plsss
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by 190theclown: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
A real Man keeps 4 women!!

You're on track just add 2 more to be welcomed to the REAL MEN HALL OF FAME

pro's like me keep 7 sha

cos 4 nor go reach us chop embarassed embarassed
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by yomanovic: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
190-the-clown:
A real Man keeps 4 women!!

You're on track just add 2 more to be welcomed to the REAL MEN HALL OF FAME

pro's like me keep 7 sha

cos 4 nor go reach us chop embarassed embarassed

Bad gguyyy!!!
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by yomanovic: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
I guess you shouldnt have decided to opt for another girl thereby causing confusion for yourself. my guy i had a girlfriend who was forced to marry a guy who just popped up from somewhere suddenly some years bak. she tried all her means to make me understand that it was not her fault but what het family wanted so i let go. about 3 years after, the marriage has broken after a child. she has now suddely started calling me to ask for apology insisting that it was all not her fault.
so my brother, think am well oo. ask your parents why they dont want that girl for you. who knows? they may be right and they may be wrong.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by 190theclown: 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
yomanovic:

Bad gguyyy!!!

angry angry
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Sagamite(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Ehn!

Sayle ............sayle ..........sayle, sayle, sayle. grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctv1x4P8FfY

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
"if you really loved the 1st one, as you claim, then you wouldn't have been able to fall in love with the second one!"

Have you ever fallen in love?? If you have, are you married to the person?? I thought having a soul-mate was just a myth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Women by lipsyliscious: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2013
@op all I cn tell u is dat u cn love 2 pple bt not b in love with 2 pple. I tink u should sit down n write wat u love about dis women, take a brk n try to understand wat u're feeling. U're probably lusting after one of dem, or u pity one of dem, or one just seems so perfect bt yet dat spark is nt dere. I cnt tell u which one u're in love with. U hv to find out 4 urself, compile d list, which one cn u sacrifice d most for? Wen u're sure who u're in love with? U would den know weda to consider ur parents or urself. Good luck
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by wasak(m): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2013
@ lipsyliscious... didn't c u on my thread again... I've updated o
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Have you ever fallen in love?? If you have, are you married to the person?? I thought having a soul-mate was just a myth. undecided

you are missing my point.....YES, you can love someone, then you will fall out of love, and find others to love again.....but you certainly cannot love two person at the same time.

many will talk about love yet have no idea what the feeling is about.....but then again, how would they know what love is if they have never felt it? they will like or be infatuated with someone, and believe that the feeling is "love"

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Sagamite(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
I am yet to see anyone that knows what love is or can define it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1104052/what-romantic-love-what-form

So is love really a concept that exists?
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^^ see this one going all technical on us?

bro, i cannot explain to you what love is, if you have never felt it, then no matter what i tell you wont make any sense. someday, hopefully someday you will understand!
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
I doubt you've told the first lady that your new woman lives with your parents because you know if you tell her you've gone that far she will leave. You are toying with her feeling either by actions or words.

Let her go. You want to make your parents happy and lucky you,you love your new woman too so go for it. There is no confusion here but selfishness on your part.

When a man sees a woman who fits him he simply claims her. Note I said a man.

I don't think you are the kind of man who can handle marrying a woman your parents don't want because you seem like you want to please them and you couldn't fight for your love when challenges came your way.

Why don't you take time to know yourself and free the former girlfriend by telling her the truth. Don't marry two women you don't need it.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
lipsyliscious: @op all I cn tell u is dat u cn love 2 pple bt not b in love with 2 pple. I tink u should sit down n write wat u love about dis women, take a brk n try to understand wat u're feeling. U're probably lusting after one of dem, or u pity one of dem, or one just seems so perfect bt yet dat spark is nt dere. I cnt tell u which one u're in love with. U hv to find out 4 urself, compile d list, which one cn u sacrifice d most for? Wen u're sure who u're in love with? U would den know weda to consider ur parents or urself. Good luck

Bro this is good advice. Don't stay with any woman out of pity be honest with yourself.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2013
andromida: I doubt you've told the first lady that your new woman lives with your parents because you know if you tell her you've gone that far she will leave. You are toying with her feeling either by actions or words.

Let her go. You want to make your parents happy and lucky you,you love your new woman too so go for it. There is no confusion here but selfishness on your part.

When a man sees a woman who fits him he simply claims her. Note I said a man.

I don't think you are the kind of man who can handle marrying a woman your parents don't want because you seem like you want to please them and you couldn't fight for your love when challenges came your way.

Why don't you take time to know yourself and free the former girlfriend by telling her the truth. Don't marry two women you don't need it.

Really? grin
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sagamite:

Really? grin

Yes totally really. If he is this confused over what HE wants vs what his parents want. You can imagine if he can survive two wives. I want him to live in peace and have a long life.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Sagamite(m): 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
andromida:
Yes totally really. If he is this confused over what HE wants vs what his parents want. You can imagine if he can survive two wives. I want him to live in peace and have a long life.

Awwwn!

You are so sweet. You care about him and his self-interest so much. cheesy

So you don't think he would have more fun if he can string both of them along and the last woman standing is the winner? grin
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

you are missing my point.....YES, you can love someone, then you will fall out of love, and find others to love again.....but you certainly cannot love two person at the same time.

many will talk about love yet have no idea what the feeling is about.....but then again, how would they know what love is if they have never felt it? they will like or be infatuated with someone, and believe that the feeling is "love"
I don't understand what makes your type of love so special when you can fall out of it like you would infatuation and strong like?
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by kunlery911(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
thx guys i really appreciate ur into but the truth is i cant imagine leaving the first one cuz i love her and the only reason why i start dating someone else is cuz i wanna make my parent happy now am in love with two women i don't know which to take plus they both don't wanna leave they both always say same thing if they don't marry me they gonna commit suicide(if u ever been in love n love someone so much u should understand the statement) so am confused guys i need more advice
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sagamite:

Awwwn!

You are so sweet. You care about him and his self-interest so much. cheesy

So you don't think he would have more fun if he can string both of them along and the last woman standing is the winner? grin

grin yep I got love for humanity. If he marries the last woman standing he got chosen. So loses his male power.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
kunlery911: thx guys i really appreciate ur into but the truth is i cant imagine leaving the first one cuz i love her and the only reason why i start dating someone else is cuz i wanna make my parent happy now am in love with two women i don't know which to take plus they both don't wanna leave they both always say same thing if they don't marry me they gonna commit suicide(if u ever been in love n love someone so much u should understand the statement) so am confused guys i need more advice

When I see women like this I feel hurt. Suicide for why? When there are thousand men who will love them right. Brother this gals are not healthy. This is not love.
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Sagamite(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
andromida:

grin yep I got love for humanity. If he marries the last woman standing he got chosen. So loses his male power.

Yes o. You love humanity gan ni. grin grin grin

I love the way you women all of a sudden have the logic and objectivity of a reasonable person when you see a scenario where you are not the one with the power and you face a loss. grin

All of a sudden it is like born-again sensibles who know what is the decent and respectable things to do. cheesy

If na una get power and nothing to lose na "abeg, abeg, abeg, fck him jor. Wetin consaiy me"! grin

Sweetie, all you were engaging in is the art of collective propagation of self-interest as Professor Sagamite (B.Sc. Hit it, M.A. Ashaworism, PhD Womantology) detailed in his research report titled: "Women's behaviour in the world of reversal of mating advantages". tongue cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18058258
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2013
[b]sorry bro i'm going to be very blunt with you. I dislike it when people let their parent dictate things like this for them especially IF THE REASON IS NOT SO SERIOUS AND RATIONAL (cos they're from certain tribes etc), if you're really a man and have the balls, u would defy ur parent on this, make them reason with you and fight for what you love. For goodness sake, are you d one marrying her or your parent?? Whether your parent decides for you or not, the fact remains that you'd be stuck with ur partner for life(or not), and if anything happens, you guys will be d one to deal with it, not ur parent. Everybody has their lives to live. The mistake you made was going ahead to date another girl. You clearly don't know what to do, and confusion has set in for you. Your parent would not be the first to say they don't their children to marry from other tribes or religion and yet we still have people going ahead to marry such pple against their parents wish. My parents are like dat, but fortunately i know they will drop their guard. I know cos there's an example already, my cousin was stubborn, fought for her love, she ended up marrying the igbo guy they don't want, now fast forward to d present day, the family loves and accept the guy now. I'll advice you just marry d one you love most, i'm certain you can't love both with equal measure. Access their behaviour, character and personality and see whose own you can live with for d rest of ur life, while doing don't think of ur parent's bride choosing criteria. Especially IF and ONLY IF their reason is not so serious like tribe, blah blah blah, etc, but if it is serious reason(maybe with consequence sef), pls do put ur parents criteria into consideration then. Our parents matter too, to an extent tho. [/b]
Re: Am In Love With Two Women by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sagamite:

Yes o. You love humanity gan ni. grin grin grin

I love the way you women all of a sudden have the logic and objectivity of a reasonable person when you see a scenario where you are not the one with the power and you face a loss. grin

All of a sudden it is like born-again sensibles who know what is the decent and respectable things to do. cheesy

If na una get power and nothing to lose na "abeg, abeg, abeg, fck him jor. Wetin consaiy me"! grin

Sweetie, all you were engaging in is the art of collective propagation of self-interest as Professor Sagamite (B.Sc. Hit it, M.A. Ashaworism, PhD Womantology) detailed in his research report titled: "Women's behaviour in the world of reversal of mating advantages". tongue cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1433735/ladies-attitude-when-breaking-up/1#18058258

Saga, still concerned for this man. The last woman standing means this guy didn't make a choice just went along with life and that's what happens when u don't use your choice power life happens to you.

Naturally I want my sisters to avoid suicide. I can see they don't think they can meet other men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Embarrassment ! / How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) / Ladies That Cheat Are Never Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.