Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? (7264 Views)

My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend's Best Friend. / My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Guy And I'm Jealous! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by gothrones(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2013
gunners160: dnt brk up wit hr its always like dat.my best frnd a ladi tells me everytyhin inshort even if a guy shuld ask her out but yt we r nt datin n i kant date hr.so many people includin hr anty mum nd frnds thinks we r datin none of dem beliefs we r just frnd.but 1ce she starts a rlshp i wuld reduce d closeness just give hr sumtime pls pls dnt brk up.most f d people tellin u 2 brk up dnt hv d opposite sex as dhr bst frnd.tell her hw u feel talk 2 hr best frnd nd if e his wise enough e wld stop.give ur rlship a chance quitin is nt d only way 2 solve things
Your case is different. The girl that has friend-zoned you doesn't have a boyfriend.
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by OMA4U(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2013
What is all these 'build trust here and there'.

Guy, be wise. If a girl tells you this, you had better shine your eyes. Girls can lie...! "there's nothing between us...He is just my best friend" tahh! Na lie lie!

Let me tell you, do you know the guy's intention before being her friend. Your girl will be telling him whatever that happens between you, even seeking advise from him. That would make the guy know the shortcomings in your relationship. He might ruin the relationship just to pave way for himself.

Guy be wise! I know what am saying oooo
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by 190theclown: 7:30am On Oct 14, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by kliq(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2013
Wise-up young man
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2013
Olekumaster: She says they have never dated, are not
dating, they are not in love, they've never
kissed not to talk of going the extra mile,
and she isn't planning to. But that he is her best friend. They have
known each other for a very long time. She insists she doesn’t have feelings for him
and that he doesn’t have a crush on her
either. That it's just that she can tell him
anything, can confide in him.
But I'm kinda confused. Is this okay?
I need sincere answers pls.
It is highly possible to have a best friend of the opposite sex. Virtually all my close friends are male and I enjoy their company. I grew up more of a boy than a girl. Sex is boring between good friends. The question is, on what platform did their friendship blossom?
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Iaz93: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
It is highly possible to have a best friend of the opposite sex. Virtually all my close friends are male and I enjoy their company. I grew up more of a boy than a girl. Sex is boring between good friends. The question is, on what platform did their friendship blossom?
Nah Nah! That's for you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by lecturerdabo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
gunners160: dnt brk up wit hr its always like dat.my best frnd a ladi tells me everytyhin inshort even if a guy shuld ask her out but yt we r nt datin n i kant date hr.so many people includin hr anty mum nd frnds thinks we r datin none of dem beliefs we r just frnd.but 1ce she starts a rlshp i wuld reduce d closeness just give hr sumtime pls pls dnt brk up.most f d people tellin u 2 brk up dnt hv d opposite sex as dhr bst frnd.tell her hw u feel talk 2 hr best frnd nd if e his wise enough e wld stop.give ur rlship a chance quitin is nt d only way 2 solve things
Tnx beloved!
som1 asked if i wl confide more in my friend dan wife? wel, boyfrnd is nt husband n one way many ladies deal wt hatbrk is by nt buiding their lives compltly around one individual. And yes there ar certain tins my bestfrnd know about me which my wife doesnt know for some reasons

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by HARDDON: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
BellaDonaFema:

say wor?

how possible is that please considering the fact that you both are open to each other and you definitely know each other's drive-me-wild-spots?

you know how he he/she wano be touched and wudnt relent to blow their minds tuning em up!

bottom line, you aint gud friends
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by gunners160(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
lecturerdabo:
Tnx beloved!
som1 asked if i wl confide more in my friend dan wife? wel, boyfrnd is nt husband n one way many ladies deal wt hatbrk is by nt buiding their lives compltly around one individual. And yes there ar certain tins my bestfrnd know about me which my wife doesnt know for some reasons
ys u r damn right my besty frnd knws almost if nt everything abt me.we even bcame frnds after she had r lst hrt brk abt 3yrs ago
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 14, 2013
Iaz93: Nah Nah! That's for you.
Yeah! It takes a long while for a person to become my friend, and when we re friends, I take him/her as my brother. That's my reason.
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bantino: It's gonna be very difficult for you, just ask her to make you her best friend and lover.
I like that! Well said!
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Iaz93: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Yeah! It takes a long while for a person to become my friend, and when we re friends, I take him/her as my brother. That's my reason.
Okay. . .your reason. That's good.
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Iaz93: Okay. . .your reason. That's good.
Yes! My very reasons! Now quit the sarcasm.
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by gothrones(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
So that means you and your lover can never be friends, since the sex will become boring.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Iaz93: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
BellaDonaFema:
Yes! My very reasons! Now quit the sarcasm.
Alright...
Re: Is It Okay That My Girlfriend's Best Friend Is A Boy? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Manweysabi: You should go get a female best friend too.
Tell her that you want a break from the relationship.... From there, find your square root!

What nonsense!

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Life Of A Handsome-lonely Guy / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.