Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do (38835 Views)

Why Is It That A Married Man Is Attracted To Other Ladies? / AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Help!!!my Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by critique101(f): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
she caused it. why dress up infront of your father? He is a human being. Why lie with your father on the same bed. stop playing with fire. Let her become more careful with him and stop hugging him. this way, they will forget anything ever happened
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by miolad20(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
patrickdarlins: may d lor show u his mercy.....fire allover ur body...dat demon dats speaking tru u.....
[s][/s]
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by miolad20(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
patrickdarlins: may d lor Lord show u his mercy.....fire allover ur body...dat demon dats speaking tru u.....
[s][/s]
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by joshuapharm(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
Something must be wrong with her!! How do you UnCloth in front of your father?? Men are turned on by what they see, regardless of who you are to them. That's how God created us. Specific hormones are secreted when a male sees a naked female..

My advise, she shud reduce her proximity to her dad drastically, and make sure he doesn't see her unclad body anymore, no more hugs and tap on the bum.. And most importantly, she shud cover herself well at home, cos the next thing you'd know is...

Breaking news: Man rapes teenage daughter..

And if I were the judge, I'd send the girl to 40 year inprisonment and the father to 30 yrs. Cheers
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2013
Does she have any younger sisters? If so, then she 100% must tell mom and sisters so that they can be protected.

As for the girl herself, she better forget all the good and nice parts and forget about wanting things to go back the way they were and concentrate on her own safety. So she wants to go back to the way they were and continue dressing/undressing and bathing in front of him abi? they can never have that relationship back the way it was period. The sooner she accepts this the sooner she will do the things needed to safeguard herself. The fact that she didn't crush his nuts and pluck out his eyeballs and raise hell when he tried to sleep with her is very concerning to me. Especially with the types of questions she's now asking. It's very possible that she may even give in the next time with this state of mind she's in.

As for that perverted molester of a father, there are no words.

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
deelobe: Guys it is not a fake story. I work with an NGO that deals with sexual violence against women and children and the stories will make you puke, some will give you sleepless nights, some will make you think this cant be happening in Nigeria but they are true. Over 90% of the cases we have are committed by people known to the victims-Dady, mummy, uncle, aunty, cousin, uncle in the neighborhood. The cases are horrendous. Its happening in Nigeria life and direct.

God bless you for the work you do!

As for these clowns living in denial about these things happening in Nigeria, I hope they will open their eyes and protect their families. That's if they are not the molesters themselves.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by dnawah(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
She should hold her mum responsible.let her tell her,her real father name.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by sunnyt1(m): 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
No be small thing o. Endtime is here upon us.

The devil is doing everything to turn things upside down.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Bizibi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
alutacontinua: I GIVVUP ON THAT ORGAN CALLED P*ENIS!!! embarassed embarassed
BRB
hahahaha
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by owolabifunke14(f): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
alutacontinua: I GIVVUP ON THAT ORGAN CALLED P*ENIS!!! embarassed embarassed
BRB
Very stubborn organ
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by thorpido(m): 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
owolabifunke14: Very stubborn organ
from hence thou commeth!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by incrediblestev: 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
this is pure fiction abeg, which kind talk one dey between father and daughter to the extent dem go dey yarn inside im room till late into the night, the man no get wife ni, abi the wife dey sleep for parlour ni scheeew
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
There is no cause for alarm. No body should be worried at all . @ OP it is perfectly normal for your father to want to be intimate with you. There are well documented cases of many animals who make love to their siblings. It is a natural feeling, he was born that way. It is called Genetic 5esxual Attraction. Google it! When next he comes to you open your arms wide and accept him. That's who you are! God made him that way, so he cant reject himself just like gays and lesbians cant reject themselves. You are blessed to be experiencing this! Shalom grin
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by SELFWORTH: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tell mummy
Tell a trusted member of the family
Stay awake and alert at night until you find temporary accommodation.
Avoid him at all cost.
PRAY

I have heard of a similar story. The father used spiritual means to subdue his daughter. She escaped only when she fell pregnant for him. Mummy was in the house all the while but would be deeply asleep and never once woke up all the years he was abusing his daughter.

A lot of naive comments on here . These things happen in Nigeria everyday. The world is upside down. Evil is all around us. Shouting it out to everyone may not only save her her integrity but may save her life too.

The title is misleading. Father is not attracted to her . Father is attempting to MOLEST her! !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by HUGES: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
In a world where men are sexually attracted to their fellow men should this come as a surprise?
There is only one solution to anytin of dis sort -FLEE, RUN, BREAK ALL FORMS OF COMMUNICATION(at least for d time being). It's almost unimagineable, bt tins lik dis happen because of d MIND, it can do anytin if given space to brood on dat tin. A man who's d holiest of saints will get attracted sexually to an unattractive, ugly and evn mad female IF he allows his mind to consider it. So if u arrest d man today and disgrace him, d feeling will resurface again 2moro if he is allowed to stay under same roof with d chic (daughter or not) cos his mind is already enslaved in it. So ask ur friend to by all means help her dad by breaking contact and communication wid him, at least for some months if not yrs.
Again, I am guessing d 'deed' was actually done going by d 'pillow tears' (jst my tots). If my guess is true, then ur friend shld knw dis: she might neva be healed of d hate, pain, guilt, unforgiveness, etc dat follows except she fights with her own mind and b determined to overcome it. She must look at d mirror every morning and convince herself dat she'll overcome d traumas dat follow.

1 Like

Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
@ OP please do not let any body deprive you of the love you share with your daddy. There is nothing wrong with it. Remember nobody can love you more than he loves you . Men. You are very lucky! It will only be wrong if both of you are not adults. It is not anybody's business what two consenting adults do in their private room. grin
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by SELFWORTH: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
Donjazzy12: There is no cause for alarm. No body should be worried at all . @ OP it is perfectly normal for your father to want to be intimate with you. There are well documented cases of many animals who make love to their siblings. It is a natural feeling, he was born that way. It is called Genetic 5esxual Attraction. Google it! When next he comes to you open your arms wide and accept him. That's who you are! God made him that way, so he cant reject himself just like gays and lesbians cant reject themselves. You are blessed to be experiencing this! Shalom grin

This is one of the undiagnosed madd people roaming NL daily!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by ronadeola(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
_There are END time dads n mums.
although,this is not a case story;it's what has been these days(end times)_
-plz,handle her over to a bible believing church_ smiley
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
SELFWORTH:

This is one of the undiagnosed madd people roaming NL daily!
All these alternative lifestyle bigots sef! Where is this ninicompoop coming from? Go and Google Genetic 5exual attraction. Get educated my friend. This things are scientifically proven . They are absolutely normal. Just as homosexuality is normal GSA is also normal. Be properly informed!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by ceejiyn(f): 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Revolva(m): 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin cursed generation...abomination
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
maasoap: Islam has stated it specifically in the holy Qur'an how fathers should related to their daughters right from the childhood to adulthood. May be they are not Muslims or the father doesn't follow the dictates of the holy Qur'an. Thank God I'm a Muslim.

Look at this eediot
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
Go here and see for yourself. Be informed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_sexual_attraction
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by boarnerges: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is quite a sympathetic story of which we should all learn from.
My little words of advise..(am not the best, am not some mr. Perfect or some holy clergy)

'guilt strives in the atmosphere of secrecy'
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
NOBODY CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOUR FATHER @ OP. Don't be deceived, this is the only genuine love you can be sure of.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by flakkylegend(f): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
I have a friend from Zambia who told me that when she was growing up her mum used to tell her to tie a wrapper over her trouser anytime her dad comes back from work. She used to tell her dat she shouldnt wear trousers when her dad is around dat does she want to seduce her dad. I was wondering d need for that but with these kinds of stories mothers cannot be too careful. some of us were very lucky even at 12yrs old I could still sleep in my uncle's room even with my head on his chest. Till I go my bathroom tushed up i had my bath in my dad's bathroom let me say till like 21yrs. sometimes i took naps in my dads room during d day (never spent d night o). these days with all these stories I conclude dat some parents my mum included were quite careless.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Sike(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Just tell her that i said to you to advice her to RUN!!!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Donjazzy12(m): 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Sike: Just tell her that i said to you to advice her to RUN!!!
Yes please run into his loving arms!
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by MSabir: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let her get married na. And by the way privacy is so important. A matured woman is always matured no matter who she is. the dad two should control his brain .
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by true2god: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
thorpido: I don't think the problem is a father seeing the unclad body of a matured daughter.I had neighbors who were unclad in front of their father and it was never a big deal.
Please ask your irresponsible neighbour to stop being naked in the presense of her father. If konji hold the man and he misbehave it is pple like u dat will come to nairaland to crucify the poor man.

Women's body, especially teenagers, are vry sensitive. As a barchelor with two teenage sisters, i make sure they stay with my parents while i assist them financially.

Prevention is better than cure. Konji no get tablet wen it comes.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
The father is not fair. He wan's to eat his young girl's kpekus.
Re: Her Dad Is Attracted To Her - What Should She Do by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
chuksbogus: to be candid, its normal for a father to get attached to the female child right from birth . as she grows up it increases giving rise to jelousy when he sees her with men and over protection.the issue here is how the father deals with and thats very important.the man went too far?but then, the girl shld handle it ,she is 19. since d father is geting help for that.she shld avoid being alone with him, she shld ensure she is wearing a well coverd dress at home.avoid those fatherly hugs and peck etc.over time it will wear off.telln the mother is causing trouble dat over time she will regreat if d problem caused by telling d mum get messy. in marrige u dont say everything you see ?
WTF...whats all these diplomatic words being postedAfather having lustful and sinful affection towards his 19 year old daughter and someone is busy talking about diplomacy.....shame the old dirty he-goat when he tries rubbish.what is the world turning to when fathers act like this and people are asking the victim to be diplomatic about it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car / My Baby's Transformation... / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.