Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( (1196 Views)

***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by anonymousbabyy: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2013
I don't drink,

I don't smoke,

I don't go out,

I am still a virgin,

I have never kissed,

I don't ask for money,

I don't play around with guys,

I am beautiful and trustworthy,

I am very kind,

I am very adorable and curvy

Is this all worth it and is my prince charming waiting for me somewhere in this world who is also a virgin and will appreciate me for keeping myself pure ? or am I doing this for nothing? embarassed

Most men only approach me for sex sad
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 14, 2013
sista , let me be the bearer of bad news:
if all what you wrote above is true, and yet you only attract donkeys that wants to fukc you, then i am sorry to say that there must be something about you that you are not telling us. the problem here can only be YOU, so look within yourself and find out what it is about you that attracts these donkeys and send the good guys running from you.

1 Like

Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by MrsChima(f): 1:34am On Oct 14, 2013
anonymous_babyy: I don't drink,

I don't smoke,

I don't go out,

I am still a virgin,

I have never kissed,

I don't ask for money,

I am very kind,

Is this all worth it and is my prince charming waiting for me somewhere in this world who is also a virgin and will appreciate me for keeping myself pure ? or am I doing this for nothing? embarassed

You are sending a message that you are easy and not serious.

Work on that.
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by duality(m): 1:50am On Oct 14, 2013
@OP, where is your location?
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by Heliesha: 3:32am On Oct 14, 2013
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by papajaja: 4:06am On Oct 14, 2013
If you are true to what you say.......then excercise a little patience,there would be distractions(those donkeys asking yu for sex)avoid them,all that glitters aint gold,while waiting work on yourself,develope yourself,watch and filter the thoughts that comes in to your heart,get addicted to God,
Your prince would find you
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 14, 2013
anonymous_babyy: I don't drink,

I don't smoke,

I don't go out,

I am still a virgin,

I have never kissed,

I don't ask for money,

I am very kind,

Maybe you are showing them a different side, show them what you wrote, and they will approach you for marriage.

But good luck finding a virgin male. Maybe you may find a 12 yr old virgin guy. If you are into that sort of things. LOL
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by temi4fash(m): 4:39am On Oct 14, 2013
dont worry op all is well.. u will find him.. just keep faith alive and m sure u do great.. Good things dont come easy... and if u a christian try and do lots of prayer cos prayer actually work....

rokiatu:

Maybe you are showing them a different side, show them what you wrote, and they will approach you for marriage.

But good luck finding a virgin male. Maybe you may find a 12 yr old virgin guy. If you are into that sort of things. LOL

Roki i tire for u oo...
wat makes u tink male virgins no dai.. dem no dai write m for face o.
wat u believe is wat will work for u....
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by Maximus17(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2013
Maybe U expose ur cleaves too much
Maybe u re usually found in obscene places
Maybe u're a party freak
Maybe u're too seductive in ur dressing
Maybe,Maybe and some Other Maybe's
Examine Urself closely....cos guys who see u as sex object obviously must have seen something in you that attracted them in that manner

1 Like

Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by LoveDecay(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2013
OP .. if ur speaking the truth wink . Am not saying there are'nt many physically/morrally attractive virgin girls. It's just that most guys are really scared of good girls. especially if a girl is good looking and has standards.

Guys are more interested in sex or free sex if possible and the more 'curvy' you are the more uncontrollable their libido's.

Some posters say u show too much skin. WTF - so girls cant dress attractive or put on short skirts and not be seen as hoes. ( this mentally is actually sickening ) . When i see a girl is tight/revealing clothes i find it funny - my sis a fashion critic and an art and history major (1st class) so these issue's are just not a big thing for me.

Remember in the old days women were very naked shocked . And there was nothing like rape and virgins were in huge numbers infact every girl was to be considered a virgin until proven otherwise.

Today, men see an attractive girl and no matter how she dresses the say no she cant be a virgin or a descent girl. So, how do you expect me to approach you and jst chill around you - while observing your actions to get first hand information on wether you are or are not what you say or seem to be.

I truly feel underappreciated women/girls pain in such issue's - many of them eventually get a boyfriend in the 'just sex group' so that they can feel among. It's really sickening and worst of all - the guys end up with the crumbs cos we all just want to get some. And hardly think of marraige or settling down when we have wasted of intelligent high quality 'sperm' on silly adventures. Only to marry and start having have witted children and blame our women for our dillema.

My sister - just hand in ..... am sure some 'virgin' watching from afar... since most of them are shy anyway and very security conscious in my opinion - i hang out with a few. Funny enough - they are usually the one's with the most steady job, strong family ties ... etc.

Most of the virgins are not fashion conscious - so the probably dress weird but you can change them 'in a way' i suppose.

Good guys full ground - them just they fear to say hi embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by youngds: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2013
Hey, Dream on Girl

If you are true, you wouldn't have the confidence to write that above,
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by jadelyn007(f): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2013
If u r all those tins u describe(good character,virgin,intelligent,fun to with and beautiful) u will find a serious man of ur choice bt d only little Ish is that its less likely that he will b a virgin.that shouldn't b a problem ryt?
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hey guys, this chick is messing with your heads. This is an exact msg from a page i'm following on FB, the chick just copied and pasted it here. Why hasn't she replied any of ur comments?

Any girl with such qualities exists only in my dream.

1 Like

Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by anonymousbabyy: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
Love_Decay: OP .. if ur speaking the truth wink . Am not saying there are'nt many physically/morrally attractive virgin girls. It's just that most guys are really scared of good girls. especially if a girl is good looking and has standards.

Guys are more interested in sex or free sex if possible and the more 'curvy' you are the more uncontrollable their libido's.

Some posters say u show too much skin. WTF - so girls cant dress attractive or put on short skirts and not be seen as hoes. ( this mentally is actually sickening ) . When i see a girl is tight/revealing clothes i find it funny - my sis a fashion critic and an art and history major (1st class) so these issue's are just not a big thing for me.

Remember in the old days women were very naked shocked . And there was nothing like rape and virgins were in huge numbers infact every girl was to be considered a virgin until proven otherwise.

Today, men see an attractive girl and no matter how she dresses the say no she cant be a virgin or a descent girl. So, how do you expect me to approach you and jst chill around you - while observing your actions to get first hand information on wether you are or are not what you say or seem to be.

I truly feel underappreciated women/girls pain in such issue's - many of them eventually get a boyfriend in the 'just sex group' so that they can feel among. It's really sickening and worst of all - the guys end up with the crumbs cos we all just want to get some. And hardly think of marraige or settling down when we have wasted of intelligent high quality 'sperm' on silly adventures. Only to marry and start having have witted children and blame our women for our dillema.

My sister - just hand in ..... am sure some 'virgin' watching from afar... since most of them are shy anyway and very security conscious in my opinion - i hang out with a few. Funny enough - they are usually the one's with the most steady job, strong family ties ... etc.

Most of the virgins are not fashion conscious - so the probably dress weird but you can change them 'in a way' i suppose.

Good guys full ground - them just they fear to say hi embarassed

thanks for that,youve raised up my hopes smiley
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by anonymousbabyy: 7:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
tony ayo: Hey guys, this chick is messing with your heads. This is an exact msg from a page i'm following on FB, the chick just copied and pasted it here. Why hasn't she replied any of ur comments?

Any girl with such qualities exists only in my dream.

I did not copy and paste anything from fb.Believe what you will
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by anonymousbabyy: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
jadelyn007: If u r all those tins u describe(good character,virgin,intelligent,fun to with and beautiful) u will find a serious man of ur choice bt d only little Ish is that its less likely that he will b a virgin.that shouldn't b a problem ryt?
well i know virgin men are very scarce so as long as hes not slept with the entire female population,i guess i can always make exceptions if hes such a good man smiley
Re: When Will I Find My Virgin Prince Charming? :( by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good men will approach you by the time you start selling okra. Yeye thread.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Romantic? / Am Thinking She Charmed Me / How To Annoy A Guy On Your Friend List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.