Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery (16601 Views)

Pro-biafrans Unite To Form New ‘government’ / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / 7 Yoruba Youths Arraigned For Kidnapping, Robbery Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by TechyGuy: 9:48am On Oct 14, 2013
Oh! My beloved Benin City is being handed over to criminals?
You should have arrested all of them and crime will reduce to the barest minimum!
They are the true perpetrators of crime.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by PastorOluT(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Many are still carrying their corpse (sins, pains, regrets, disappointments, anxieties e.t.c) all around despite all the offers of help Matthew 11:28-29, may God open their eyes to accept help in Christ Jesus our Lord, savior and redeemer.

The scripture that quickly came to mind;

O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God-through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

Romans 7: 24-25

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by adeyrule(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2013
Na wahala dem wan start now ooo,their hand self no go fit handle am again if kasala burst
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by adesiku(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Shld we say -ve + -ve= +ve?
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Chidex2442(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
I can smell something here........

VERY SOON CULTISTS WILL BE PAID SALARIES IN NIGERIA.......

WE ALWAYS GIVE ROOM FOR EVIL AND SOCIAL CRIMES..................

THEM GO SOON THE ASK FOR ARMNESTY.............
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by carzola(m): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Please for more information on the free scholarship sheme for both graduate and under graduate contact the link below.. Thank you.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Edetbless(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2013
Cultists are now security personel, Na wa o!!
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by mkoabiola: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Nja is a country of comedy.
Amnesty under way.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Unclerukus: 9:53am On Oct 14, 2013
na lie.they just want to create some sort of goodwill and rapport among the security parastatals in that state...bottom line is they want to be viewed as legal vigilantes even when they commit crimes.U NEED TO SEE HOW THE POLICE HANDLE THEM WHEN CAUGHT,THEY KILL THEM,HENCE THE CREATION OF GOODWILL.RAWWWWWBISH.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by boay(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2013
I'm profusely crying within me. This is insane and cruel. This is the most stupid decision a public office holder will make. How can evil conquer evil. The governor is obviously telling the nation that Cultism is lawful. GEJ please dont close your heart to this. One of the named cult, Eiye confraternity(UNIBEN) were the people who stormed OAU Ile Ife in 1999 and cold bloodedly murder students. You can google 'OAU 1999 Massacre' for detail. God please help us. We are destroying ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Zammydagreat(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Dis so called cult groups are d 1 spear heading kidnapping and numerous crime in edo, dis same cult groups are d 1nce responsible for numerous deaths of. Students in edo and oda states....
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Consultville(m): 9:59am On Oct 14, 2013
What a confused country we live, the Nigerian Constitution empathically condemn cultism, it clearly states that it is a MANDATORY pre-requisite to contest for an election, one must not belong to any secret society, well I can't blame them, since they are the ones they use to rig elections, why won't they also have a voice. Now calling a thief to watch a thief is that wisdom, capital NO.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by myean: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2013
funny to the ears,sleepy to the eyes,full stop
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by beautyBrains(f): 10:00am On Oct 14, 2013
I only see more blood being shed!!!! What a joke. undecided
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by konami001: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2013
It Shall be well...
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by joeekuns(m): 10:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Basically i believe some of these cultist are the perpetrators of these acts or at least know those involved, so they are trying to limit it by seeking out the really bad eggs amongst them....cos it takes a thief to know one
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by isaiahethan: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2013
lakhadimar: Someone please tell me this is a joke

This is a joke grin
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2013
Very sooon cultists go bgin demand amnesty!! Mtcheew, a clueless govment dat cant differentiate btw law makerz,law keeperz nd law breakers!!
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by adorable29(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
A wise man once said, if you have a thief in the house, put him in charge of you priced jewelry. That jewelry will not be stolen... Not sure if that's d logic being applied here. If not......smh
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by adorable29(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
adorable29: A wise man once said, if you have a thief in the house, put him in charge of you priced jewelry. That jewelry will not be stolen... Not sure if that's d logic being applied here. If not......smh
Let's give d governor d benefit of a doubt. Trust me he is far from foolish.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Boss13: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2013
A shame, a disgrace. This country continues to surprise me.

Govt officials sending representatives shows they acknowledge these cult groups/criminals. Gawd
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by omoredia: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2013
Presently my dad has been kidnapped for 2 days now in the same Edo state. Pls I need all the help I can get.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2013
buh if fraternities in USA lyk; the skull,Freemasons,etc. joins together to fight terrorist u people won't see anything wrong with it abi!.

cultism is not as bad as you people think it is.
yes there have bn killings buh its almost history now,maturity has stepped in.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Myself2(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2013
osaass: So criminals have turned to crime fighters!
Where is the NPF?
What happens to any suspect apprehended by these cultists?
Jungle justice? Mob action?
And to think the governor, oba of benin and police commissioner sent representatives to this meeting!
Beyond logic
cheesy
In my place,dem dey call this wan bad thing wey dey cause laughter
This is the same Edo state where a certain association of witches and wizards had a conference and issued a statement advising Buhari and Tinubu to forget about the presidency in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by wordcat(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Hala me when u come back.

[quote
author=deeptesting]It seems it no longer pays following the right path
to achieve success in Nigeria, the association of unemployed graduates
are yet to get any recognition from the Government but Association of
Edo Cultist have the attention of not only the Government but all
security apparatus in the state except for the Nigerian Army.. On my way
to Mexico for a training in starting up an illegal gang.[/quote]
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by fkaz(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
State police in action
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by fuckdmods(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
la la
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by DIVINE78: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2013
chidindufrank: APC members are cultists.
And you're a slowpoke. No one is talking about APGA again, a party founded by Ojukwu your leader. You and your co-travelers are FAILUREs and Traitors. #wipe my nose of chidifranks head and clean my yarnsh with biafra flag.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by aigbeedo(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2013
if u dnt hv anytin nice 2say dnt say nothing.
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Myself2(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2013
boay: I'm profusely crying within me. This is insane and cruel. This is the most stupid decision a public office holder will make. How can evil conquer evil. The governor is obviously telling the nation that Cultism is lawful. GEJ please dont close your heart to this. One of the named cult, Eiye confraternity(UNIBEN) were the people who stormed OAU Ile Ife in 1999 and cold bloodedly murder students. You can google 'OAU 1999 Massacre' for detail. God please help us. We are destroying ourselves.

I feel your heart-felt pain
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2013
What an amazing Country!

These guys are the perpetrators of these crimes..Does it mean our security agencies has failed in their duties and it has gotten to the extent that they need "cultists" to help out..

*militants get amnesty,now cultists wants to be security forces,,nigeria keeps encouraging crime..

God help Us!
Re: Edo Cults Unite To Fight Kidnapping, robbery by Arosa(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2013
Interesting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh N46bn Fraud: 25 Witnesses To Testify Against Tompolo / "Don't Link Me With Labour Party" - Toby Okechukwu Rejects Party's Ticket / Diri, Uzodinma, Dino Favourites To Win November 11 Election – Falcon Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.