Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Her Mistake Still Hurt Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Mistake Still Hurt Me (905 Views)

How Do I Forgive A Man Who Used Me And Hurt Me? / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Mistake Still Hurt Me by Charlesefo: 9:23am On Oct 15, 2013
Sometimes last year I met my girlfriend, I was her first guy (I disflowered her ) I love her so much, I care for her, I give her most things I can afford, iam not selfish with her dis is d first time I really love a girl. But after her OND she got a job, after smtime I noticed she started avoiding me, she wasn't aving my time anymore, when I complained she would want to bring up quarrel. I later found out she was meeting sm1 else close to where she is working, she decided to quite the relationship with me. Three weeks later she came back begging with her sister and brother, she said she has left d guy that she made a mistake, this was a lesson for her, she promise not to do it again. I forgave her, I knw sm will think iam weak for forgiving her, I really love her, I wasn't like this before.
But. What is really affecting me is that whenever iam alone I think of what she deed, I look at her with that betrayer look smtime I regret for forgiving her even after a year I still feel the same, I feel I cnt trust her anymore because she has broken the circle of trust I cnt forget what she deed, smtime I feel iam not man enough for letting her in again but I can't let her go because I really love her. Pls I need ur advice.
Re: Her Mistake Still Hurt Me by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:13am On Oct 15, 2013
Yhu did the right thing. Nobody is perfect. We are all humanz
However, yhuve done only part which iz forgiving. It remains forgetting.
Re: Her Mistake Still Hurt Me by Excel30: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2013
Forgiveness,Endurance&Patience are inbeded in Love.Without these,no relationship can last.You did the right thing by giving her another chance.Time will heal the wound.
Re: Her Mistake Still Hurt Me by Jazz247: 11:04am On Oct 15, 2013
Hey Guy for the fact that u are the one who deployed d first missile into her kitten she would not abandon u.Talking from experience
Try forgive and forget and move on.
Re: Her Mistake Still Hurt Me by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 15, 2013
It is fairly easy to forgive, but impossible to forget. Yes, impossible. You may be willing to, but a lot of things don't actually help you forget. A mild argument or haughty look may bring back such memories. Hearing similar stories from friends or social media does the same thing.

When you truly love someone, as is this case, you'd wish for selective amnesia.

Discuss extensively with her about how deeply hurt you are, and how you will not tolerate a recurrence. Do not talk about how ''unmanly'' you feel for taking her back, else she may become justified and leave you again. Finally, do some self assessment and improve on things you've been doing wrongly or taking for granted.

Good luck.
Re: Her Mistake Still Hurt Me by fruityjojo(f): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2013
Hmmmm in all d yrs u guys hav been 2gether hav u eva cheated on her? If yes, den put urself in her shoes. If noo den u better tell her how u really feel so u guys can talk abt it cos There is a thin line bewteen Love and Hate. She will soon start irritating you.

(1) (Reply)

Normal Age Ofthis Girl / "I Get Easily Tired & Bored In A Relationship" / Between Men And Women Who Cheats Most In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.