Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) (1406 Views)

I Met A Sex Starved Housewife On Facebook / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Nigerian Guy Who Met A Real Life Witch Last Night Narrates His Scary Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by fuzzyrambler(m): 2:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
I had to be in Ibadan for an exam, and at the centre I met this girl and i all but fell for her immediately.
we spent the whole day talking, i got to know a lot about her.
Now I am back home (Akure), and communicating with her feels strange, I don't know how to talk to her.
I have never really dated a Nigerian, and I don't know anything about nollywood, comedians, or musicians.
I have no conversation topics, for the first time ever I have no idea how to talk to a girl I really like.

can anybody help me with some topics, or a way for me to get back into naija stuff so we can have something to talk about.
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2013
buh u said u7 spent d whole day talkin undecided what else u want again undecided . do am as before
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Amya(f): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2013
screenagerjoe: buh u said u7 spent d whole day talkin undecided what else u want again undecided . do am as before
Lol! True! You can rehash all those things you spent all day talking to her about. You can stretch it as far as it could go.
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by fuzzyrambler(m): 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Yeah I guess so
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Thavik(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2013
Dude, take it easy....its really easy..just be confident and dont be a wimp....you guys can talk about anything as long as a bit of sexuality is involved...would have said meet with her face to face cos body language is the key factor in sedution...but since u re far...u have to call her, avoid texting..it hinders everything....
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by GorgeousReney(f): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Huh Wen did u meet me?cheesy
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by subzero2(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
U said, u've neva dated a Nigerian girl. Who have u bin dating? A Congolese

1 Like

Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by 190theclown: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2013
ss2 students undecided
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by fuzzyrambler(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Reney you got me worried there for like a second lol...

And I have dated 2 English girls(one black).. And 1 Ukrainian girl.

What do you mean by ss2 students?
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2013
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2013
I think you just need to relax, you're trying too hard to get the same excitement you had the first time and that's what's cramping your style. Relax, and let things flow naturally, might be weird at first but you'll eventually find your pace.
fuzzyrambler: I don't know anything about nollywood, comedians, or musicians.

can u help me with some topics, or a way for me to get back into naija stuff
P.S If all else fails, just direct the above question at her and I'm sure that should get things going.
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by AdeniyiA(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
hit the nail on the head!
stop beating about the bush, I get tired of prolonged convo when the REAL intents are sidelined.
when you know where you are going, the 'how' of getting there will surely generate discussion topics
cool
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by UjSizzle(f): 5:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Call her and ask how her day was. Don't even settle for a 'fine', ask for details.
Girls can be chatterboxes once they get attention. Just say you like listening to her talk, and she'll provide every topic yoj need to discuss about.
You know there is such a thing as digressing wink

Here for example..
She talks about her dress, and you ask if she'd like to go into the fashion industry someday. Her fav designers, and yours can be discussed.

She brings up her family, and you ask what growing up was like. Friends, nutty things she did as a kid. Where she wished she lived, dream vacation spots etc.

If she talks about trouble on the road getting to her destination, then you can discuss Nigeria n corruption...This topic can never be exhausted. Throw in America, UK and even Ghana into the convo.

Food? You can go all local and continental dishes.

Geez there are a zillion things to discuss smiley just relax, picture her like you are together again like the first time you met and let things flow naturally smiley

2 Likes

Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: Call her and ask how her day was. Don't even settle for a 'fine', ask for details.
Girls can be chatterboxes once they get attention. Just say you like listening to her talk, and she'll provide every topic yoj need to discuss about.
You know there is such a thing as digressing wink

Here for example..
She talks about her dress, and you ask if she'd like to go into the fashion industry someday. Her fav designers, and yours can be discussed.

She brings up her family, and you ask what growing up was like. Friends, nutty things she did as a kid. Where she wished she lived, dream vacation spots etc.

If she talks about trouble on the road getting to her destination, then you can discuss Nigeria n corruption...This topic can never be exhausted. Throw in America, UK and even Ghana into the convo.

Food? You can go all local and continental dishes.

Geez there are a zillion things to discuss smiley just relax, picture her like you are together again like the first time you met and let things flow naturally smiley
All these with how much airtime? You wan wreck the guy?

2 Likes

Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by UjSizzle(f): 6:02pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
It doesn't have to happen at once na. I just supplied pointers for discussions shikena. Btw call rates are cheap now, and guys enjoy talking to girls they are interested in for long periods.
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Iaz93: 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
Lol!

They can chat about all na. .like maybe WhatsApp
Re: Met A Gorgeous Girl Recently(i Am Clueless about what to do) by Iaz93: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It doesn't have to happen at once na. I just supplied pointers for discussions shikena. Btw call rates are cheap now, and guys enjoy talking to girls they are interested in for long periods.
UJ, kindly drop morewink

(1) (Reply)

Should I End The Relationship? / Why Girls Hips Are Scarce In Nigeria / Is The Friendzone Intentional By Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.