Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? (17609 Views)

Our President Just Got An Endorsement Deal From Johnnie Walker / South East Now Has SFG And Deputy Senate President Just Like They Did Under GEJ. / Which Of The Geo-political Zone Should Produce The Next President?just Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by lekankolade(m): 6:50am On Nov 26, 2016
Omg... See peoples' plan for Nigeria, one day this people will want to vie for any political office oo, I can see clearly that Nigeria has no future.. She the supposed leaders of tomorrow, I weep for my dear country.... LOOTERS in embryo...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nnwannsukka(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I'd love to know what you feel you can achieve or do if given an opportunity to be the president of Nigeria just for a day. What will u do? What are the things you'll wish to stop or introduce/encourage in the country. Remember, it's just for a day and you may not achieve all of your plans for the country, so just choose to do those things you feel the country needs and not wants. Over to you, let's know your plan(s) for Nigeria...
Oh my God!
I will so drain the foreign account
And embezzle monry that I and my entire 10th Generation will lavish.
And bfore declaration I will summon the whole of obasanjo buhari and co to have a closed door meeting and invite ine boko haram membr to the meeting unknowingly and as d meeting progresses I will excuse them and .......
D next day I will step down as d presio
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by yahmohy27: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Sign enough money that ll be able to revived our electricity
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2016
I will first order DSS to execute all those responsible for making me a 1 day president and then order them to shoot anyone who tries to impeach me after the one day.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by biggz82: 6:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Nothing cos b4 all d ceremony making you d president of dat day d day is already gone

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by yahmohy27: 6:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Sign enough money that ll be able to revived our electricity and probably scraped the so called upper chamber
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by africanusvu(m): 6:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:
Hello fellow Nairalanders, I'd love to know what you feel you can achieve or do if given an opportunity to be the president of Nigeria just for a day. What will u do? What are the things you'll wish to stop or introduce/encourage in the country. Remember, it's just for a day and you may not achieve all of your plans for the country, so just choose to do those things you feel the country needs and not wants. Over to you, let's know your plan(s) for Nigeria...
.Good question.giv me just 2hr.and i wil complete the Gideon Okar plan.Nigeria wil seize to be.i promise u that

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by fitinwell: 6:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:
[size=28pt] I Have just 4hrs to work and 20hrs left to Relax in Dubia.

As for me,First hours 2017 Budget padding kontinu's.

Second hour Have Access to TSA and move all the money to my Premium Account.

Third Hours Release Oil blocks to Niger Deltas.

fourth hour Negotiate with Fulani herds men to graze there cows in any prefered location in Nigeria.

Then shutdown.
[/size]
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Mobsync(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2016
chucky234:
Order for the arrest of all corrupt politicians before 10am and have them prosecuted before 3pm.
Take my own share of the national cake,atleast N1bn will be enough for me with another N20bn set aside to help unemployed Nigerians above 18 years of age.

You cannot prosecute corrupt people when you yourself is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Mcowubaba: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Scrap Nigerian Police
Stop Nigerian police commission from functioning
Close down police stations
Remove checkpoints
Imprison the DPO in my area..

Legalize Weed
Legalize Gun (protect yourself)
Ban Mrs oluremi in my area from doing early morning disturbance evangelism

And finally, I will use my executive powers and invite Folake to gimme love oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by fitinwell: 6:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:
[size=28pt] I Have just 4hrs to work and 20hrs left to Relax in Dubia.

As for me,First hours 2017 Budget padding kontinu's.

Second hour Have Access to TSA and move all the money to my Premium Account.

Third Hours Release Oil blocks to Niger Deltas.

fourth hour Negotiate with Fulani herds men to graze there cows in any prefered location in Nigeria.

Then shutdown.
[/size]
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Halopy: 6:57am On Nov 26, 2016
1. I will call a meeting of past leaders most especially the ones that are influencing our political space, organize a banquet and bomb everybody while eating and dining.

2. After that, I will sack all service chiefs and all senior officers.

3. Declare a state of emergency and pronounce myself as the head of state. Then dissolve the constitution, national assembly, judiciary and efcc.

4. The main assignment i will carry out within 7 days as the millitary head of state id to divide Nigeria into six regions and one central government, appoint acting prime ministers that will organize elections in their regions an then at the central within 6 months.

ONCE THAT IS ACHIEVED, I WILL GIVE UP MYSELF FOR ARREST.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by moyakz(m): 6:57am On Nov 26, 2016
simple!i will make a decree that no one above 45 must contest for any political post in 9ja.all those grey-hair wearing men should go and rest.
nairalanders,i no do well??
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 26, 2016
lucabraski:
Loot the treasury.
ill kill u myself
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by PrettyClare7(f): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2016
I will set up good health care system, empower farmers and build all the federal roads. I will just delegate.can't do all that alone in one day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 26, 2016
undecided
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 26, 2016
Sign off projects for building more hospitals.

Sign projects for restructuring of the educational system especially those relating to health care.

I would ensure hospitals have suggestion boxes to suggest and complain abt staff.

I would make it compulsory for organizations to hire a certain percentage of staff that are fresh graduates.

I would make it compulsory for foreign companies to have a certain percentage of Nigerians working for them.

I would also sign off projects for nursing homes for old and homeless people.

I will cut all those extra fat cash in the senate budget.

Take away guns from patrol police and make it compulsory for all them to go through psychiatric evaluation. I will also ensure all officers are put through a training program.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:03am On Nov 26, 2016
sign law to loan Nigeria out to China to rule jez 4 one year...
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Kdon2: 7:05am On Nov 26, 2016
Gee001:

I will Just split the country and save us all from dis catastrophic doom called nigeria. After all we were existing seperatly and things worked better then before the theiving britain came!
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by copiescopy(m): 7:05am On Nov 26, 2016
lucabraski:

Loot the treasury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 26, 2016
The problem is not you and your plan but the next person who will take over govt from you.
AbuMaryam1:
All is 24 hours, i will work like computer only if it can be executed:
1-first hour> automatic payment of 2 million naira to police, immigration, and civil defence officers just bonus and reinforce them with modern weapons.
2-second hour> i will oreder the arrest of all religious leaders who preaches from 1999 till date for prosecution.

3 Third hour > I will arrest all traditional leaders and give order for immediete introgation and prosecution.

4- Forth hour> i will consficate all public and companies fund in the bank, for individual 2m above and coys 10m above, a commitee will constituted to investigate the sources and how they got the money, any person or coy found with gara gara will be prosecuted with not less than 30yrs in prison.
5> fith hour > All politicians and whoever hold a political office from 1979 till date will be arrested and try for treason and be prosecuted, if found guilty all his fortune will be consfiscated.

6> sixth hour> All former chief of justice of the federation, head of tribunals from 1999 till date will be bring to book and charge for treason.

I take rest at this join.

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by HorLa00(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Being a day seems not enough actually, but being a President of Nigeria, Sure I will walk towards the manipulation of Democracy.

- No immunity
- Long jail term for rich men and short jail term for masses for the same offense.
- immediate freezing of accounts, seizing of properties for being charged of corruption Irrespective that you are guilty or innocent.
- Immediate warning to all past leaders and office that their suggestions is not needed in my Government
- Cases of public office holders in court shouldn't be more than 2 months, if any adjournment, there should be written application of the request to the federation.
- Invitation to Niger deltans
- Requesting for written letter of why Biafra wants to go and releasing of their Kanu.
- Cutting every ties connecting us with Israel, USA and france.

Seriously, I can do more, though 24 hours not enough..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by dachisom(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Deal with the Indians and Lebanese oppressing my generation. either they start paying well or they leave my country.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2016
As for me I will put nigeria for sale. To be remembered for generations to come as a man who once put his country for sale.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by chara019: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2016
I will carry out a TEST,to know the corrupt leaders,I guess all of 'em,no go pass the TEST sef.Then I kill 'em all(I'm I sounding like a murderer?)

Whatever,I go sha kill em.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by francisduru: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2016
I will make sure, I took care of my family...and travel all over the world like Buhari.... ALIAS, SAY BABA!
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 26, 2016
It b like say u work for them.
dachisom:
Deal with the Indians and Lebanese oppressing my generation. either they start paying well or they leave my country.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by handofGod1(m): 7:12am On Nov 26, 2016
as for me o, I wil make there's dope in d land by investing at least 20 billion dollars in agriculture, because hunger can make any man misbehave.
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by computerboy: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016
I'll give every region the liberty to secede peacefully. Biafra, Niger delta, Shiites etc, any region that wants to go, are free. Nigeria can never work if there are citizens forced to stay against their will
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by vickertony(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016
I will change Nigeria's Destiny!!
Re: If You Are Given A Chance To Be A President Just For A Day, What Will You Do? by Rebsy(f): 7:15am On Nov 26, 2016
Naialanders got me laughing hard this morning. And we're supposed to be the future leaders of tomorrow? May God deliver us all. Rebsy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Bars Igbo In Diaspora From Acting As Royal Fathers / Tunde Bakare Blasts DSS Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Benue / Nigerian Army Redeploys Senior Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.