Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network (20963 Views)

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by theowonder(m): 11:19am On Oct 18, 2013
Another show of shame. This is indeed a National issue yet some people are trying to paint it as if she was being hunted. "She played foul" simple!

Obviously two wrongs don't make a right. Tinubu, FFK and other referrals might have luckily escaped the thorough hand of law but I tell you that defending a wrong act is as good as encouraging the same act.

The same amount that will float a company or two in Nigeria and solve part of the economic challenges - unemployment, or the same money that will improve the aviation security and reduce airspace hazards or contribute to education by offering over 50 students scholarships to study abroad.

The truth is that "Our leaders give no f**k" Little wonder our youths travel around the world looking for greener pastures because our leaders cannot be trusted. Every man for him self.

It is not enough to force her to resign but also confiscate all properties illegally acquired during her time in office. Minimum wages remain 18k yet some crazy folks spend like 15,000 Nigerian people minimum wage in a day time show of greed.

We also relied on Sahara report to probe domestic affairs. So the investigative arms of EFCC and ICPC are sleeping dogs. There is no point flogging the dead dogs too.

So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by StOla: 11:19am On Oct 18, 2013
lacidi:

Please can you tell us the crime she committed? Stealing, money laundering, 4.19? Please tell us the particular section fo the criminal code she has breached. In fact, if you are to charge her to court, what will you charge her with?

1st Crime
Money that was budgeted for an agency for its own operations was funnelled outside the agency to buy cars for the minister. Is it part of the NCAA's duties to provide luxuries for the minister? Or why didn't the same minister include such in her ministry's budget proposal? Why did the money have to come from a technical agency under the ministry?

2nd Crime
Investigations have proved that the cost of each of the armoured cars should be between $170K - $200K. Instead we have same cars purchased at $800K each. Do I really need to highlight the corruption and embezzlement here?

All those involved( the Minister, the then acting NCAA DG, other relevant NCAA officials, and lastly the Coscharis officials that allow their business serve as a conduit for siphoning public funds) should be dismissed from public service, and diligently prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:
If the current level of corruption is allowed to continue apace, the next plane boarded by either you or me might be the one to drop out of the sky.
The agencies she superintends over are currently being run aground, so it is no surprise that there are dark clouds gathering.

I know you haven't been a fan of some of my posts of late. And I've been trying to avoid you - however, I need to co-sign this post and add my 2p to it.

Nairaland has taught me that the psyche of the average Nigerian is the worst on the planet and Nigerians are the most confused people that I've ever come across. They cry about poverty, corruption and bad governance, however, when it's time to ask for a change - they all become clannish. Perhaps, poverty has eaten too deep into their brain matter that change is foreign to them. And the boldness in which most of them exhibit this trait to support whoever they've been systematically-indoctrinated and/or inclined to support despite not benefitting from the proceeds - either directly or indirectly - is just sickening.

Even some of us who're connected and/or directly/indirectly connected to these utterly corrupt people hate everything they're about. And I know you're also related to some of these people. It's not just right to keep cheating the poor. I can name at least four people among the elites ruling Nigeria that I'm either related to, or am I connected to, one way or the other, despite not living there. But I can't stand them. Cheating the poor is just so wrong on different levels. However, since the poverty-ridden ones who're are at the receiving end of the kleptomaniacs and their kleptocracy don't care - there comes a time when you need to give up on certain people because it's forever going to be a vicious cycle of destruction with them.

When the next plane crashes - they would be the ones on the thread - in multitudes - with lamentations, tears and all kinds of R.I.P messages. Stupid and dumb bastards!!! However, most of them don't even know that they're indirectly responsible for the death of those people because it could have been averted, if the required change had been effected.

Yet we wonder why the country is in the bottomless pit and why everyone is looking for a way out of that dungeon - when the other side isn't even greener.

I give up!! grin

I'm out, yo!

PS: let just add this. This is also one of the reasons why I prefer a Yoruba or a smaller country that can be easily managed without the intricacies of bigger and multi-tribal society.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 18, 2013
St.Ola:

1st Crime
Money that was budgeted for an agency for its own operations was funnelled outside the agency to buy cars for the minister. Is it part of the NCAA's duties to provide luxuries for the minister? Or why didn't the same minister include such in her ministry's budget proposal? Why did the money have to come from a technical agency under the ministry?

2nd Crime
Investigations have proved that the cost of each of the armoured cars should be between $170K - $200K. Instead we have same cars purchased at $800K each. Do I really need to highlight the corruption and embezzlement here?

All those involved( the Minister, the then acting NCAA DG, other relevant NCAA officials, and lastly the Coscharis officials that allow their business serve as a conduit for siphoning public funds) should be dismissed from public service, and diligently prosecuted.
Investigations by who? bigots
Why don't you obtain a legitimate quote for same car to show us the right cost? Or you still want to convince with your rumour riddled investigation.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Femolacaster(m): 11:34am On Oct 18, 2013
All those m0r0ns and tribalistic f00ls saying Yorubas are trying to frustrate oduah because of Enugu airport, most of you are spewing rubbish because you are bereft of intelectual ideas and do to your low IQ, why will yorubas be sad with upgrading of Enugu airport when it doesn't affect them but it is for the progress of the country. Abeg grow above all this your childish kindergatten reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by kaeto(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2013
Femolacaster:
This guy vex no be small. See how he displayed his frustration here, so Fashola and his people are angry with ibos because of your airport? Abeg grow up above this your childish kindergatten reasoning. You even said they dragged you out of your region to come and do business in SW, if i may ask: who ?
fucking double headed hypocritical yoruba serpent, where is your real head so I may behead you. Why quote me when you pretend not to understand the message i'm trying to unravel? Maybe you live in a rocky cave or you serve ogun in 1 god forsaken forest, because you are the only yoruba man who doesn't know nothing happens in your region without the Igbo push. Tinubu, ffk, fashola etc keep crying over the Enugu airport, an airport that is still being remodelled yet they shiver each time they think of it. Well,

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by phestus(m): 11:36am On Oct 18, 2013
After going through some post here,fro people who are suppose to be enlightened and see beyound tribalism and the"US vs THEM" mentality,i am convinced that the revolution we crave for shall not be witnessed during my generation(am in my mid 20s by the way).I hope the generation after me shall not be as myopic and ignorant as this generation.Corruption= Nigeria, true,but how do we reduce the percentage of corruption,if we do not act and address the present issue.
One Nigeria,One people. Thats should be our motto.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by greggng: 11:37am On Oct 18, 2013
Is only in this country that youths are meant to be patrotic while the rulers eat the national cake. Yesterday I watched the news on tv and I was shocked to see some youths accusing ASUU of not been patrotic. Can't nigeria deep hand into her reserve and settle this ASUU for once. Is this action by govt not good enough for revolution? I pray I get my visa cos we re siting on a time bomb
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 18, 2013
Do not resign, I repeat DO NOT RESIGN. They will arrest you and take you down and yama yama you if you resign. E don happen already, stand your ground woman.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:48am On Oct 18, 2013
If you against people say is tribalism
If you support they say you are corrupt
And if you decide to remain resolute they will call you name.
Which way nigeria?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Zet72(m): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2013
Yerobas & they campaign of calumny against igbo ministers., well let's see how they pull this off .
Farouk lawan is still an honourably member of the house, Iyabo obasanjo is still a free person
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 18, 2013
Fadelex: I'm really tired of all these ethnic and tribal sentiments... have u people had no shame? we are talkin about mismanagement of money that belongs to you and I and you're saying we should fold our arms because she's your sister. I have few questions to ask her supporters.
1. who are those people that criticized obj while in power?
2. why are people not calling for resignation of Okonjo iweala, Prof Nebo, and other south east ministers?
3. was there provision for the purchase in d budget?
4. why has d cars been parked @ her VGC home?

I'm from osun state and my state benefited absolutely nothing all through d 8 years of obj in power, infact, we were punished because we didn't belong to mainstream party btw 99 and 2003. I don't care who is in power, all I want is capable leaders. are people like frank nweke jnr, obiageli esekwezili, dora akunyili, chukwuemeka chikelu, and so on, not from southeast? why are they generally accepted.

last bullet: Mrs Stella, plz do us a favour by stepping aside while investigation is carried out. Ehud Olmert resigned as Israel's pm cuz he was alleged to have bought a house worth $70,000. enuf of this waste, the DG of NCAA shouldn't be spare also cuz he must have given his approval b4 such money can be released from d agency
GOD BLESS YOU!!! I like people like you. I don't f***king care who is in power, either from the east, west, south or north. All i advocate for is credible leadership. I am really sick of this "He is my brother", "she is my sister " mentality of Nigerians. What is really going on with this God forsaken country called Nigeria? Your personality has nothing to do with your tribe or where are you came from. I weep for this country.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Dee60: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2013
take dat: The idea that because other politicians at the national level are rogues, therefore, it is okay for Igbo politicians to be thieves is just beyond sensible comprehension. What you find reprehensible in others, you must also find reprehensive in your own. How do we then fight this mess when certain people embark on ethnic-mobilized solidarity and support for the corrupt? It is people like you who encourage the culture of thievery and hubris. Proponent of 'he or she can continue to run Nigeria aground in the sandbanks of corruption and mediocrity, as long as he/she is our own, we must rally support for them'.

You may not realize how many 'attack dogs' are paid to stay on NL to use regional sentiments to attack any anti-government comment! Just wait till you see how many people will hit at your comment! The cluelessness that people spoke about is suddenly now turning into tyranny.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by ChimaAdeoye: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2013
[size=15pt]There is more than meets the eye to the determination of some people to force the Minister to resign.
From a security point of view, if we as ordinary citizens see all these blackmail against the Honorable Minister to resign, you can imagine the tons of threats she has been receiving from these people.

Like Prof. Dora Akunyili that nearly lost her life to an assassin's bullet for not taking the threats and blackmail to resign seriously, Princess Stella Oduah truly needs a bullet proof car if she likes her life. I hope she is not cowed by these blackmailers to leave her security with loop holes.

These people will surely attempt to take her life after their media blackmail fails, if she is not proactive with her security.
Perhaps that is why they are already so angry now,that she has beat them to it. Who knows?
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2013
The same idiotic Itse Sagay, who frowned because there were Igbo people still standing after the defeat of Biafra, is talking moral. Nigeria is a joke indeed.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by StOla: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
KenGali:
Investigations by who? bigots
Why don't you obtain a legitimate quote for same car to show us the right cost? Or you still want to convince with your rumour riddled investigation.

A simple online check on the latest model(not the alleged 2008 model purchsed in this case) of the BMW 760Li reveals it goes for $141K without the extra security enhancement. I do not know what manner of enhancement would make the 2013 brand shoot up from $141k to $800K, over 500% rise.

Besides, the same investigators who gave us the news that was earlier denied then acknowledged, also did the investigatons on what the actual cost of such enhanced variant of the said model should be. Notable car dealerships that provide such enhancements were quoted and extreme cost has been pegged at $200K, but maybe they are bigots that also envy the minister's tribe in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by LajaLaba: 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Be brave enough to agree your Yoruba tribe, stop trying to sound Igbo.

The rate Yorubas want the minister' s head for internationalizing Enugu Airport, she is right to protect her life with bullet proof car.
mumu u know even read what the guy wrote.He categorically told u he is Yoruba!
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by iknopro(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Any Igboman criticising dis woman must be silly. Where were all this criticism wen Femi Fani Kayode was the aviation minister? Was he not more corrupt? Whats about the N17billion fraud at the aviation ministry under FFK, whats the EFCC's verdict? Lets stop fooling ourselves, a section of the country wants her out, just as they want GEJ out at all cost cos they are not serving their evil interest.

A section of the country recently said the opening of intl flight at the east will kill local air travel biz, can u all understand their schemes and thinkin? Knowing fully well that Igbos do intl travel a lot and the impact it might have on their region if Igbos travel frm their region without having to take a local flight to Lagos before taking their flight abroad. They want no good for Igbos and r ready to destroy wateva good that seems to be comin to the region.

Let rally behind the minister, we all knw 95% nigeria politicians are corrupt and Nigeria is a jungle state where the 'advantaged' wanna continue holding dowm the 'disadvantaged'

I support you bro, Mrs Stella Oduah we will always support, any attempt †☀ remove her from that seat will cause problem in dis country. I don't know why dis marginalization is much more like dis. May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
shymexx:

I know you haven't been a fan of some of my posts of late. And I've been trying to avoid you - however, I need to co-sign this post and add my 2p to it.

Nairaland has taught me that the psyche of the average Nigerian is the worst on the planet and Nigerians are the most confused people that I've ever come across. They cry about poverty, corruption and bad governance, however, when it's time to ask for a change - they all become clannish. Perhaps, poverty has eaten too deep into their brain matter that change is foreign to them. And the boldness in which most of them exhibit this trait to support whoever they've been systematically-indoctrinated and/or inclined to support despite not benefitting from the proceeds - either directly or indirectly - is just sickening.

Even some of us who're connected and/or directly/indirectly connected to these utterly corrupt people hate everything they're about. And I know you're also related to some of these people. It's not just right to keep cheating the poor. I can name at least four people among the elites ruling Nigeria that I'm either related to, or am I connected to, one way or the other, despite not living there. But I can't stand them. Cheating the poor is just so wrong on different levels. However, since the poverty-ridden ones who're are at the receiving end of the kleptomaniacs and their kleptocracy don't care - there comes a time when you need to give up on certain people because it's forever going to be a vicious cycle of destruction with them.

When the next plane crashes - they would be the ones on the thread - in multitudes - with lamentations, tears and all kinds of R.I.P messages. Stupid and dumb bastards!!! However, most of them don't even know that they're indirectly responsible for the death of those people because it could have been averted, if the required change had been effected.

Yet we wonder why the country is in the bottomless pit and why everyone is looking for a way out of that dungeon - when the other side isn't even greener.

I give up!! grin

I'm out, yo!

PS: let just add this. This is also one of the reasons why I prefer a Yoruba or a smaller country that can be easily managed without the intricacies of bigger and multi-tribal society.

I have not been avoiding your posts, I just haven't seen you feature on too many of these threads of late.

My brother, Shymexx, like you, I find it difficult to connect with the Nigerian mindset 98% of the time.
Not even the well-traveled or supposedly enlightened ones have liberated themselves from the waif-like mentality which binds to the tyranny wrought by ethnic affiliation.
The irony of it all is that it matters not to these marginalized and emaciated foot-soldiers, that the same individuals that they marshall the cavalry for knows not of their peripheral existence. The African conscience is still sold for a pittance, much as it was in the days of slavery, I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by LajaLaba: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: [size=15pt]There is more than meets the eye to the determination of some people to force the Minister to resign.
From a security point of view, if we as ordinary citizens see all these blackmail against the Honorable Minister to resign, you can imagine the tons of threats she has been receiving from these people.

Like Prof. Dora Akunyili that nearly lost her life to an assassin's bullet for not taking the threats and blackmail to resign seriously, Princess Stella Oduah truly needs a bullet proof car if she likes her life. I hope she is not cowed by these blackmailers to leave her security with loop holes.

These people will surely attempt to take her life after their media blackmail fails, if she is not proactive with her security.
Perhaps that is why they are already so angry now,that she has beat them to it. Who knows?
[/size]
Do u Ibo guys get brain at all?

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by wordcat(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Why Dino? Bankole for come give him own ultimatum na.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
harde2lah:
GOD BLESS YOU!!! I like people like you. I don't f***king care who is in power, either from the east, west, south or north. All i advocate for is credible leadership. I am really sick of this "He is my brother", "she is my sister " mentality of Nigerians. What is really going on with this God forsaken country called Nigeria? Your personality has nothing to do with your tribe or where are you came from. I weep for this country.

Those who took this moronic attitude to the apex of power in Nigeria did not last more than six(6)months in the office and few paid with their lives.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Femolacaster(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
kaeto: fucking double headed hypocritical yoruba serpent, where is your real head so I may behead you. Why quote me when you pretend not to understand the message i'm trying to unravel? Maybe you live in a rocky cave or you serve ogun in 1 god forsaken forest, because you are the only yoruba man who doesn't know nothing happens in your region without the Igbo push. Tinubu, ffk, fashola etc keep crying over the Enugu airport, an airport that is still being remodelled yet they shiver each time they think of it. Well,
Calm down dude, else you will just kill yourself with HBP. The trash you spewed here denote how you have been frustrated in SW. So you know what is happening in my region more tham me? Take your frustration elsewhere and stop displaying your st.upidity here.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Laja Laba: Do u Ibo guys get brain at all?

Enough brain to understand yoruba treachery and conspiracy against a hard working Igbo woman who happens to the the Aviation Minister. Show us Fani 'Ode in jail for his billions of Naira embezzlement in similar position or forever remain quiet.

#Stella stays!
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by victorv12(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Let me tell you Igbo guys one thing, Tinubu and the rest will be nailed soon! The real Yorubas don't have any true leadership... And mind you, Afenifera doesn't represent the views of majority of the Yorubas. Like I said, sooner or later, the Yoruba plunderers will all be nailed. The earlier we concentrate on how to remove the bad eggs within us, the better for us... It goes along with the Igbos too.

I will be looking forward to have an Igbo man as our president, but as long we're getting too tribalistic by covering the bad eggs among us, the dream of having an Igbo man as our president won't come to reality. It's not about Ndigbo shouting that nothing can shake their presidential ambition in 2015. The era of zoning is over!! Yorubas voted for Jonathan without thinking about where he came from or his tribe, why can't thesame happen to the igbos too?! When Obasanjo was having the pipe dream of trying to rule Nigeria after his second tenure, 95 percent of the Yorubas were totally against it and thesame people killed his dream. Aslong the Igbos are willing and ready to play "politica intelectual" by presenting credible candidates like their predecessors that are immune to corrupt practices, and not people like Stella Odua or Ibori, Yorubas are willing to vote for such candidates not crooks. And mind you, Yorubas never voted Obasanjo as president of the country, Obasanjo was rigged in to appease some corrupt military elements and Yoruba politicians regarding Abiola's assassination.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
wordcat: Why Dino? Bankole for come give him own ultimatum na.

lol.
Guy you wicked. Soon Tinubu too will give ultimatum.

#stella stays

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
iknopro: Any Igboman criticising dis woman must be silly. Where were all this criticism wen Femi Fani Kayode was the aviation minister? Was he not more corrupt? Whats about the N17billion fraud at the aviation ministry under FFK, whats the EFCC's verdict? Lets stop fooling ourselves, a section of the country wants her out, just as they want GEJ out at all cost cos they are not serving their evil interest.

A section of the country recently said the opening of intl flight at the east will kill local air travel biz, can u all understand their schemes and thinkin? Knowing fully well that Igbos do intl travel a lot and the impact it might have on their region if Igbos travel frm their region without having to take a local flight to Lagos before taking their flight abroad. They want no good for Igbos and r ready to destroy wateva good that seems to be comin to the region.

Let rally behind the minister, we all knw 95% nigeria politicians are corrupt and Nigeria is a jungle state where the 'advantaged' wanna continue holding dowm the 'disadvantaged'

I support you bro, Mrs Stella Oduah we will always support, any attempt †☀ remove her from that seat will cause problem in dis country. I don't know why dis marginalization is much more like dis. May God help us all.

I say any Igboman criticising this woman, Princess Stella Oduah, must be shot.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
victorv12: Let me tell you Igbo guys one thing, Tinubu and the rest will be nailed soon! The real Yorubas don't have any true leadership... And mind you, Afenifera doesn't represent the views of majority of the Yorubas. Like I said, sooner or later, the Yoruba plunderers will all be nailed. The earlier we concentrate by removing the bad eggs within us, the better for us... It goes along with the Igbos too.

[s]I will be looking forward to have an Igbo man as our president, but as long we're getting too tribalistic by covering the bad eggs among us, the dream of having an Igbo man as our president won't come to reality. It's not about Ndigbo shouting that nothing can shake their presidential ambition in 2015. The era of zoning is over!! Yorubas voted for Jonathan without thinking about where he came from or his tribe, why can't thesame happen to the igbos too?! When Obasanjo was having the pipe dream of trying to rule Nigeria after his second tenure, 95 percent of the Yorubas were totally against it and thesame people killed his dream. Aslong the Igbos are willing and ready to play "politica intelectual" by presenting credible candidates like their predecessors that are immune to corrupt practices, and not people like Stella Odua or Ibori, Yorubas are willing to vote for such candidates not crooks. And mind you, Yorubas never voted Obasanjo as president of the country, Obasanjo was rigged in to appease some corrupt military elements and Yoruba politicians regarding Abiola's assassination.[/s]

We don tire for long stories. Nail them first, and while at it, please weep for yoruba. Igbo don't need your advice. Shove them to where the sun never sees - your rectum.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by StOla: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
PointB:

Enough brain to understand yoruba treachery and conspiracy against a hard working Igbo woman who happens to the the Aviation Minister. Show us Fani 'Ode in jail for his billions of Naira embezzlement in similar position or forever remain quiet.

#Stella stays!

I see the hard work indeed grin

The same old tales of treachery and envy undecided
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Lagosbabe1: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: [size=15pt]There is more than meets the eye to the determination of some people to force the Minister to resign.

[/size]

Who released Shima from the asylum? Now she is roaming the streets embarrassing her family.

Okija Juju , come and take your mother before she completely removes her clothes oo

[img]http://www.amightytree.org/oldsite/Waterside_Onitsha/Produce_Market/41-16adj_MM_produce&Madwoman.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
shymexx:

I give up!! grin

I'm out, yo!

Above is a bundle of trash. Killings in Nigeria have become an age long experience. It is ironic that the same airheads who supported one form of killing in Nigeria will turnaround to criticize another form simply because one instance aligned with their skewed stream of thought.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Datiboboi: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
I thought this topic was on front page before now. What happened cus I can't find it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Kwara State (Photos, Videos) / Stop Using Security Agencies To Silence Nigerians - Soyinka Tells Buhari / CJN Orders Disciplinary Action Against Judge Over Criminal Summon On Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.