Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network (20959 Views)

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Femolacaster(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
PointB:

We don tire for long stories. Nail them first, and while at it, please weep for yoruba. Igbo don't need your advice. Shove them to where the sun never sees - your rectum.
Guy, i didn't know that you are so tribalistic like this,few days ago ,on one thread, you were accusing Pukkah of taken sides when Gbawe was trashing Desola.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dontjealousme: 1:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fact the cars are not her personal property.

Fact they are security vehicles belonging to the aviation ministry.

Fact Nigeria has insurgency that have even attacked the UN.

Fact Stella as minister for Aviation needs the security for her jobs that often involves going to Security volatile areas.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Don't be silly, the amount involved in the purchase of the cars for Oduah was beyond the approval limit of the minister and the NCAA.
For such a purchase, a request for the purchase of the vehicles must be forwarded to the Federal Executive Council for approval - if you have any evidence that FEC approved the purchase, please lets hear it.

Madam minister may be in more trouble than you care to accept. mumu

Why not furnish us with with the approved limit for minister's as well as who made the stipulation?
Further provide the minutes of the FEC meetings to point out that no such item exist before proceeding with your conspiracy theories.

Is it not a fool that makes sweeping statements about information that I am sure are not within your possession or reach either. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

I pay God and even Satan to punish the moronic dingbats and their generations that think there is a true of false federalism? Only in world dumbass that people insinuate instance of “true federalism”. I guess there is also “false federalism”. Most Nigerians are junkies.

You are the oldest person on this forum....but still the most profoundly dumb!

Only you nitwit will fail to acknowledge that Nigeria as a nation was on the part of greatness when we had the three regions competing side by side until some deluded juveniles felt it was their duty to rearrange things.

Bros Oponu! Adagba ma danu!
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
Femolacaster:
Guy, i didn't know that you are so tribalistic like this,few days ago ,on one thread, you were accusing Pukkah of taken sides when Gbawe was trashing Desola.

You must be relatively new here .....that one is a hardened bigot.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
eGuerrilla:
I have not been avoiding your posts, I just haven't seen you feature on too many of these threads of late.

My brother, Shymexx, like you, I find it difficult to connect with the Nigerian mindset 98% of the time.
Not even the well-traveled or supposedly enlightened ones have liberated themselves from the waif-like mentality which binds to the tyranny wrought by ethnic affiliation.
The irony of it all is that it matters not to these marginalized and emaciated foot-soldiers, that the same individuals that they marshall the cavalry for knows not of their peripheral existence. The African conscience is still sold for a pittance, much as it was in the days of slavery, I tell you.

Ok, brother. I've just been consciously trying to avoid discourse about Nigerian politics, the dirtiness and mudslinging. Personally, I'm doing it for my own sake, and how certain beliefs, which are foreign to me, have been subconsciously creeping into my thought-process - via the hate and toxic posts on some of these threads. There's a bigger battle ahead - and Nigeria has become inconsequential and nonstrategic to the battle - that lies ahead of us. grin

I guess that's why I'm currently leaning towards the school of thoughts that believes the heart of the black man is evil - and he's the architect of his own misfortunes.

As for the Nigerian mind-set, I doubt I'll ever be able to relate to their thought-process. They live in their own world, which is definitely different from the rest of the world and present consciousness of the planet. grin
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
I hear say na oga at the top dey grease her borehole,if na true,nothing dey happen grin
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by nduchucks: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
KenGali:
Why not furnish us with with the approved limit for minister's as well as who made the stipulation?
Further provide the minutes of the FEC meetings to point out that no such item exist before proceeding with your conspiracy theories.

Is it not a fool that makes sweeping statements about information that I am sure are not within your possession or reach either. undecided undecided

I've told you already that I don't have time to educate you by providing information which is readily available to you. Stop being lazy and look the information up yourself. I'd be disappointed if you further reveal that you have no problem with theft. You may have the last word, because you are not worthy of additional time from me. Intellectual midget ka ibu. dolo
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by seunajia: 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
KenGali:

Sorry, missed pointing out to you that those are the kind of questions asked by Neanderthals and the worst of their descendants. grin grin grin grin
Talking of a G0at who does not even know the total amount of the ministry's budget, trying to reference the budgeted items. Who dash monkey banana?

Guy, even for you, this is a new low.

--That one has to know the total budgetary allocation of a ministry to discern if a corrupt practice has taken place?
--To understand that an agency a minister supervises is not supposed to buy her cars?
--That two beamers worth $400,000 should not be purchased for $1.6 million?

But I told you those questions are not for things like you to answer now?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Lets not be childish or play dumb here. It is clear that proper protocol or due process was not followed in the procurement of the cars - I don't have time to educate anyone on the said protocol.

The issue at hand is not about limits placed on anything but about a complete breach of protocol which resulted into criminal activities. I hope you are not denying the fact that theft occurred. If I were you, I'd tone down your rhetoric until the names of the people who were awarded the contract are made public, if they ever become public.

You, of all people should not support theft under any condition. A minister who created the environment for such theft must be culpable, to say the least. It really does not matter where the minister is from.

I make bold to call you Nigeria’s father of protocol. I shall be all ears as you proffer one example where such protocol was observed. Father of protocol, please do not try to stonewall by insisting you will not educate us because this forum is equally a place of learning experience. Mr. Protocol, if you do not mind my inexperience on procedural protocols, I would want you to start by explaining the protocol involved in the procurement of presidential jets.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:
Above is a bundle of trash. Killings in Nigeria have become an age long experience. It is ironic that the same airheads who supported one form of killing in Nigeria will turnaround to criticize another form simply because one instance aligned with their skewed stream of thought.

Can you show me where on nl I've supported anyone who was accused of corruption? I honestly don't care about what tribe you're from - cheating the poor and robbing hardworking people, especially people who look like you, is wrong - end of story.

You're a sycophantic pseud - go engrave that on your forehead. grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by StOla: 1:20pm On Oct 18, 2013
dontjealousme: Fact the cars are not her personal property.

Fact they are security vehicles belonging to the aviation ministry.

Fact Nigeria has insurgency that have even attacked the UN.

Fact Stella as minister for Aviation needs the security for her jobs that often involves going to Security volatile areas.

Fact the cars were purchased by an agency with obligations that do not include providing luxuries for the minister.

Fact the minister could have had the funds included in her ministry's budget proposal where it would have been screened by the National Assembly, instead she got an agency under her to devote funds already budgeted for operations to her own ostentatious taste.

Fact the price of purchase alleged and admitted to by the ministry is way above (500%) the prevalent price of such model variant.

Fact is the cars are not personal property, yet they have not been seen with her person since purchase. Many such outrageous purchases have been made during her tenure for senior officials and ghost officials even got lucky too.

Fact is the safety of the minister is a microscopic concern when juxtaposed with the safety of air travel in Nigeria - the primary concern of the agency that was forced to make the outrageous purchase from its operating funds.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
shymexx:

Can you show me where on nl I've supported anyone who was accused of corruption? I honestly don't care about what tribe you're from - cheating the poor and robbing hardworking people, especially people who look like you, is wrong - end of story.

You're a sycophantic pseud - go engrave that on your forehead. grin

Shelion,

I shall engrave it as long as you live in your bubble world of delusion.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dontjealousme: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
St.Ola:

Fact the cars were purchased by an agency with obligations that do not include providing luxuries for the minister.

Fact the minister could have had the funds included in her mnistry's budget proposal were it would have been screened by the National Assembly, instead she got an agency under her to devote funds already budgeted for operations to her own ostentatious taste.

Fact the price of purchase alleged and admitted to by the ministry is way above (500%) the prevalent price of such model variant.

Fact is the cars are not personal property, yet they have not been seen with her person since purchase. Many such outrageous purchases have been made during her tenure for both senior officials and ghost officials even got lucky too.

Fact is the safety of the minister is a microscopic concern when juxtaposed with the safety of air travel in Nigeria - the primary concern of the agency that was forced to make the outrageous purchase from its operating funds.

[size=14pt]That is where we get things mixed up? Security is the essennce for the purchase not Luxury.

Name any minister that travels with Innoson Vechicles? iF U CAN'T NAME ONE, THEN U HAVE NO CASE.

They all use high brand vechiles but in this case the ministry made a purchase of security vehicles.[/size]
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by nduchucks: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

I make bold to call you Nigeria’s father of protocol. I shall be all ears as you proffer one example where such protocol was observed. Father of protocol, please do not try to stonewall by insisting you will not educate us because this forum is equally a place of learning experience. Mr. Protocol, if you do not mind my inexperience on procedural protocols, I would want you to start by explaining the protocol involved in the procurement of presidential jets.

I hope you are not getting blind as time passes by o. I already gave you people one example: the amount involved in the purchase of the cars for Oduah was beyond the approval limit of the minister and the NCAA. The correct protocol in this case would have been to make a request for the purchase of the vehicles to the Federal Executive Council. You and I know that if that had taken place, the Minister and NCAA would have become free from blame.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Martx(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
true2god: Any Igboman criticising dis woman must be stupid. Where were all this criticism wen Femi Fani Kayode was the aviation minister? Was he not more corrupt? Whats about the N17billion fraud at the aviation ministry under FFK, whats the EFCC's verdict? Lets stop fooling ourselves, a section of the country wants her out, just as they want GEJ out at all cost cos they are not serving their evil interest.

A section of the country recently said the opening of intl flight at the east will kill local air travel biz, can u all understand their schemes and thinkin? Knowing fully well that Igbos do intl travel a lot and the impact it might have on their region if Igbos travel frm their region without having to take a local flight to Lagos before taking their flight abroad. They want no good for Igbos and r ready to destroy wateva good that seems to be comin to the region.

Let rally behind the minister, we all knw 95% nigeria politicians are corrupt and Nigeria is a jungle state where the 'advantaged' wanna continue holding dowm the 'disadvantaged'.

So because of this you want her to go free abi
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Martx(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
true2god: Any Igboman criticising dis woman must be stupid. Where were all this criticism wen Femi Fani Kayode was the aviation minister? Was he not more corrupt? Whats about the N17billion fraud at the aviation ministry under FFK, whats the EFCC's verdict? Lets stop fooling ourselves, a section of the country wants her out, just as they want GEJ out at all cost cos they are not serving their evil interest.

A section of the country recently said the opening of intl flight at the east will kill local air travel biz, can u all understand their schemes and thinkin? Knowing fully well that Igbos do intl travel a lot and the impact it might have on their region if Igbos travel frm their region without having to take a local flight to Lagos before taking their flight abroad. They want no good for Igbos and r ready to destroy wateva good that seems to be comin to the region.

Let rally behind the minister, we all knw 95% nigeria politicians are corrupt and Nigeria is a jungle state where the 'advantaged' wanna continue holding dowm the 'disadvantaged'.

So because of this you want her to go free abi
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
dontjealousme:

That is where we get things mixed up? Security is the essennce for the purchase not Luxury.

Name any minister that travels with Innoson Vechicles? iF U CAN'T NAME OE THEN U HAVE NO CASE.

They all use high brand vechiles but in this case the ministry made a purchase of security vehicles.

That in bold is not true. You people are running out of depth and lies to support her avarice and lack of tack in going about it.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dontjealousme: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

That in bold is not true. You people are running out of depth and lies to support her avarice and lack of tack in going about it.

Wrong, the acrimonious and outright detest for the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration have blinded any sense of reason and purpose. Every endeavour is criticised and politicised by you APC goons.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
dontjealousme:

Wrong, the acrimonious and outright detest for the Goodluck Ebele Jonathan administration have blinded any sense of reason and purpose. Every endeavour is criticised and politicised by you APC goons.

You don't need to get desperate in your bid to rationalize the reason why people are asking for her to step aside.

She has committed a malfeasance and she has to face the music...alone and with those in the agencies found culpable.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dbride: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2013

You are stupId and insane. Are you in anyway implying that because 'your' int. airport began with Stella she must complete it? Which airport belongs to hausa, Yoruba, Ibibio, etc. Ndigbo, umunna na umunne, ebe kanyi si muta akuku nka? Ifere megbukwa onyilom. What mentality is this? The world is laughing at us as we draw this dangerous attention to Igbo tribe as people who can do just about anything without shame because of money. You now think the 'advantaged' Stella will pick you the 'disadvantaged' up? Human beings now reasoning like animals tells me GOD is about to do His strange work in Nigeria!!!!!

@true2god, your god is satan; Truth is his enemy and Truth is GOD. You are not normal and so not worth my trouble. Go seek help first or get ready to be swept away by the imminent wind of change that knows no tribe or religion, just TRUTH.

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by seunajia: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
dontjealousme:

But ofcourse, one has to be an APC goon to call for the sack of a corrupt minister.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by StOla: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2013
dontjealousme:

[size=14pt]That is where we get things mixed up? Security is the essennce for the purchase not Luxury.

Name any minister that travels with Innoson Vechicles? iF U CAN'T NAME ONE, THEN U HAVE NO CASE.

They all use high brand vechiles but in this case the ministry made a purchase of security vehicles.[/size]

Then the ministers could atleast buy such security cars at the prevalent price, and not at the "Nigerian" price (X 5).

Secondly, include it in a budget proposal and wait for its approval or otherwise. Don't force an agency under your ministry to part with funds already budgeted for statutory duties.

The Irony is that to provide for her safety (1 person), she had the callousness to deprive an agency of funds already budgeted for its statutory functions, primary of which is to ensure the safety of air travel for all Nigerians.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by amaechijay: 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
PRINCESS STELLA ODUAH STAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HATURS DIE

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Femolacaster(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
willibounce:

U are just damn funny. What's all this noise about an international airport? Are u that backward?
Bros, thank u jare..... Dont mind that m0r0nic tribalist.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Femolacaster:

I like to see OAM4J ban you for derailing the thread, else he is as tribalistic as you and the rest of your folks who are after Stella.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dontjealousme: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

You don't need to get desperate in your bid to rationalize the reason why[size=14pt] people[/size] are asking for her to step aside.

She has committed a malfeasance and she has to face the music...alone and with those in the agencies found culpable.

These people are nothing more than, the all too loud opposition. The same opposition that criticised the President for not taking steps against boko haram and also criticise the president for taking affirmative steps against boko haram.

These voices are nothing more than witch hunters, voices beyond reason and rational. I put it to you to make clear wat malfeasance the Ministry of Aviation has committed other than being vigilant and security concious?

You have no case bro apart from the usual noise.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by seunajia: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
dbride:

You are stupId and insane. Are you in anyway implying that because 'your' int. airport began with Stella she must complete it? Which airport belongs to hausa, Yoruba, Ibibio, etc. Ndigbo, umunna na umunne, ebe kanyi si muta akuku nka? Ifere megbukwa onyilom. What mentality is this? The world is laughing at us as we draw this dangerous attention to Igbo tribe as people who can do just about anything without shame because of money. You now think the 'advantaged' Stella will pick you the 'disadvantaged' up? Human beings now reasoning like animals tells me GOD is about to do His strange work in Nigeria!!!!!

@true2god, your god is satan; Truth is his enemy and Truth is GOD. You are not normal and so not worth my trouble. Go seek help first or get ready to be swept away by the imminent wind of change that knows no tribe or religion, just TRUTH.

It is only people like you I know in real life that has not made me think all of Ndigbo are conscienceless people. I mean, considering all the nonsense these boys say on here.

I doff my hat for you sir.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

I hope you are not getting blind as time passes by o. I already gave you people one example: the amount involved in the purchase of the cars for Oduah was beyond the approval limit of the minister and the NCAA. The correct protocol in this case would have been to make a request for the purchase of the vehicles to the Federal Executive Council. You and I know that if that had taken place, the Minister and NCAA would have become free from blame.

What is the approved limit amount for the purchase of car by ministry of aviation or NCAA? Why would the ministry of aviation place request for the purchase of the vehicles to the Federal Executive Council?

Does Federal Executive Council manage the budget of ministry of aviation? The moment the budget of each ministry is approved, what the ministry does with the money is its business until auditors make a call.

It is very clear you know absolutely nothing in protocols and have never seen where protocol is processed.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by seunajia: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
dontjealousme:

These people are nothing more than, the all too loud opposition. The same opposition that criticised the President for not taking steps against boko haram and also criticise the president for taking affirmative steps against boko haram.

These voices are nothing more than witch hunters, voices beyond reason and rational. I put it to you to make clear wat malfeasance the Ministry of Aviation has committed other than being vigilant and security concious?

You have no case bro apart from the usual noise.

I suppose 169, 999, 999 Nigerians have to drum it into your ears before you get it?

dbride:

St.Ola:

Fact the minister could have had the funds included in her mnistry's budget proposal where it would have been screened by the National Assembly, instead she got an agency under her to devote funds already budgeted for operations to her own ostentatious taste.

Fact is the cars are not personal property, yet they have not been seen with her person since purchase. Many such outrageous purchases have been made during her tenure for both senior officials and ghost officials even got lucky too.

seunajia:

Guy, even for you, this is a new low.

--That one has to know the total budgetary allocation of a ministry to discern if a corrupt practice has taken place?
--To understand that an agency a minister supervises is not supposed to buy her cars?
--That two beamers worth $400,000 should not be purchased for $1.6 million?

But I told you those questions are not for things like you to answer now?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dontjealousme: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
seunajia:

I suppose the 169, 999, 999 Nigerians have to drum it into your ears before you get it?

Don't derail this thread, stay on the tangent. please! sad

Abi na by force to comment? This is not your Geography class. angry
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Femolacaster(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
dbride:

Sensible post... Let every Nigerian live above tribalism and sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Scores Of Boko Haram Members Disguised As Refugees Arrested In Maiduguri / IGR Of Nigerian States From 2007 To 2020 / Again, Court Sends EFCC Boss To Kuje Prison For Contempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.