Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network (20966 Views)

Fashola Under Undue Pressure To Resign By Joshua Amaugo / Jonathan Orders Ministers With Political Ambition To Resign By October 20th / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by nduchucks: 12:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
We all know that inflating contracts is the order of the day and a common way of stealing government funds. I wouldn't be surprised if the costs were inflated by the foot soldiers charged with purchasing these cars. Madam minister may not even be aware of the theft scheme.

Having said that, she must take responsibility for abuse of power and for being unbelieveably tacky. This affair is super scandalous and if she has any integrity left, she should resign.

For those of you saying that she should not be held accountable because others before her may have committed worse atrocities, I say, you should bury your heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
St.Ola:

I see the hard work indeed grin

The same old tales of treachery and envy undecided

Show us Fani 'Ode or Dimeji Bank- Ole in jail.

Until then, lay off Stella whose sin is using a bullet proof official car purchased for her.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sad....just sad that we've come to this as a nation.

Nigeria will never recover from this again.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by willibounce: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: [size=15pt]There is more than meets the eye to the determination of some people to force the Minister to resign.
From a security point of view, if we as ordinary citizens see all these blackmail against the Honorable Minister to resign, you can imagine the tons of threats she has been receiving from these people.

Like Prof. Dora Akunyili that nearly lost her life to an assassin's bullet for not taking the threats and blackmail to resign seriously, Princess Stella Oduah truly needs a bullet proof car if she likes her life. I hope she is not cowed by these blackmailers to leave her security with loop holes.

These people will surely attempt to take her life after their media blackmail fails, if she is not proactive with her security.
Perhaps that is why they are already so angry now,that she has beat them to it. Who knows?
[/size]

U shlould alslo advice her to buy buLlet proof pant, bra and clothes. not 4getin bullet proof make up too. Bush man!
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
ndu_chucks: We all know that inflating contracts is the order of the day and a common way of stealing government funds. I wouldn't be surprised if the costs were inflated by the foot soldiers charged with purchasing these cars. Madam minister may not even be aware of the theft scheme.

Having said that, she must take responsibility for abuse of power and for being unbelieveably tacky. This affair is super scandalous and if she has any integrity left, she should resign.

For those of you saying that she should not be held accountable because others before her may have committed worse atrocities, I say, you should bury your heads in shame.

If moral conducts shell be gauged by your court of moral standards, I am afraid you will not live to write this crap. What federal government policy limits the type of vehicles any agency will maintain in its fleet? What constitutes corruption?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 12:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Sad....just sad that we've come to this as a nation.

Nigeria will never recover from this again.

Amen brother,

May Nigeria smash into many pieces, in peace or pieces!
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Anti-Corruption Bigots should ensure they limit their picketing to their homeland, cause outside that, they will surely be picketed. I fact they will be taught the holy act of picketing.
Jobless and failed politicians who could not get re-elected should go and apply for job at Ota farm! As potential HIV storage drum, Mr Melaye should be hiding in shame and stop impregnating unmarried women. He has enough on his plate to be teaching morals to anyone.

He and Mr Kayode have been masturbating with Stella's image a lot lately, are there no women at their level willing to help them out of their frustrations, as the Honourable Minister is clearly way above their league?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by willibounce: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
kaeto: fucking double headed hypocritical yoruba serpent, where is your real head so I may behead you. Why quote me when you pretend not to understand the message i'm trying to unravel? Maybe you live in a rocky cave or you serve ogun in 1 god forsaken forest, because you are the only yoruba man who doesn't know nothing happens in your region without the Igbo push. Tinubu, ffk, fashola etc keep crying over the Enugu airport, an airport that is still being remodelled yet they shiver each time they think of it. Well,

U are just damn funny. What's all this noise about an international airport? Are u that backward?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by kabaka1: 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Cosmore9: Sincerely, we all knw this Aviation Ministry is one of the Sectors the present Govt is really heading Positives!! Madam Oduah has done a lot nd I appreciate that! But asking for her sack or asking her to resign due to this present case is smtin I am still pondering on! How I wish she never fell into this....Well, hoping the right things are done accordingly!

...what r u still pondering? It's very obvious here that her actions are corrupt n illegal, so she should be punished just like everyone else.
That's one major problem we have in naija...that some people think n know they can get away with anything because they're connected to those ontop.
It's a pity that's why naija is still a third world country.

In countries like d US n UK, 4 this issue, mrs Oduah is most likely 2 be fired, sent to prison n the govt will make sure she coughs out every dime of that money.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Wallade(m): 12:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
Onlytruth: Jokers and haters at work. If they are serious they know where to start!
First Festus Odimegwu, now Stella Oduah. Let's see if they can pull this one off. If they succeed again, I would know for sure that not only is Jonathan lost, he also cannot be trusted.
This woman's "real crime" is known to us. Let no one think that these marauding haters and bloodsuckers ever hoodwinked anyone.

I don't understand you. I don't see relationship between Festus Odimegwu's case and Stella Oduah's case. Na wetin person sabi chop dey kill am. Madam is accused of corruption, mismanagement and excessive use of power. In more civilized societies, she would have resigned her appointment. However, we are watching.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Stella Oduah

Maduka

Nkemakolam

No wonder why some people on this thread have been adamant that the malfeasance shouldn't be punished...

God will punish any of you here that have been defending this sham if you ever write against corruption on this forum again.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Wallade:

I don't understand you. I don't see relationship between Festus Odimegwu's case and Stella Oduah. Na wetin person sabi chop dey kill am. Madam is accused of corruption, mismanagement and exessive use of power. In more civilized societies, she would have resigned her appointment. However, we are watching.

Of course you wont understand it, even if it explained in elementary term.

In anycase, those traducers, haters, and see-no-gooders who want to pull Stella down should listen to this good new - they are on a long thing.

#Stella stays
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by seunajia: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
KenGali: Noise Makers!
Who can not even decern between issues.

What exactly is corrupt about buying armoured vehicles.
-Was the price inflated?
-Did she personalize the ownership?

Buying an armoured vehicle is an administrative decision which is as good her buying a Peugeot 504 for her ministry. That decision is within her rights as a minister to make. If you do not like her decisions, then vie to be appointed aviation minister, but do not slander and peddle falsehood to deceive gullible educated illiterates who do not know the meaning of the word corruption.

Stella Oduah is neither corrupt or in the wrong for all the mud the tribal goons like Mr. Kayode have been flinging at her.

F00l!

--In the first place, why wasn't the fund for it in the budget of the ministry?
--Second, She supervises a whole ministry, in the light of 1, why does it have to be a small agency as NCAA buying those cars if it were not a shady deal?
--Third, was there provision for 2 armored cars in the budget of the NCAA?
--Fourth, how much is the exact model of those cars in the international market, including shipping?

Pay no mind, because for you these are mere rhetorics, as in actual fact, the crap you vomited up there presupposes you do not have the mental capacity to answer any of them.

I want this country divided pronto, I cannot imagine cohabiting with these apes!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
kabaka1:

...what r u still pondering? It's very obvious here that her actions are corrupt n illegal, so she should be punished just like everyone else.
That's one major problem we have in naija...that some people think n know they can get away with anything because they're connected to those ontop.

In countries like d US n UK, 4 this issue, mrs Oduah is most likely 2 be fired, sent to prison n the govt will make sure she coughs out every dime of that money.

He is pondering cause unlike your overly educated self, he has seen nothing illegal or corrupt in the purported action. I am guessing he was simply smart enough to look up words he might not know before peddling them around, unlike yourself. I am sure a dictionary will do you a lot of good.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by PointB: 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
seunajia:

F[s]00l!

--Second, She supervises a whole ministry, in the light of 1, why does it have to be a small agency as NCAA buying those cars if it were not a shady deal?
--Fourth, how much is the exact model of those cars in the international market, including shipping?

Pay no mind, because for you these are mere rhetorics, as in actual fact, the crap you vomited up there presupposes you do not have the mental capacity to answer any of them.
[/s]
I want this country divided pronto, I cannot imagine cohabiting with these people!

The only part that makes sense.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
seunajia:

F00l!

I want this country divided pronto, I cannot imagine cohabiting with these apes!

G0at!
-Who reads the budget of a ministry on the pages of newspaper.
- why should you be asking how much, you are the accuser, go and obtain a proper quote for the vehicles and show us where we can buy them at your price.
- if you are so sure you know the budget of her ministry, then take legal action and stop filling our ears with your noise!

To educate you a bit further it is not illegal to do things that are expedient and outside of budgetary allocation. Better get yourself properly informed before spewing your garbage.
Yours is obviously a case of one who thinks himself way more than he can weigh, talking of mental capacities. LOL grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2013
ilugunboy: Stella Oduah

Maduka

Nkemakolam

No wonder why some people on this thread have been adamant that the malfeasance shouldn't be punished...

God will punish any of you here that have been defending this sham if you ever write against corruption on this forum again.

God will punish those who fought to sustain idiotic One-Nigeria. Generations of those who fought to keep one-Nigeria shall continue to wallow in a dilapidated Nigeria forever.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by StOla: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
PointB:

Show us Fani 'Ode or Dimeji Bank- Ole in jail.

Until then, lay off Stella whose sin is using a bullet proof official car purchased for her.

Atleast, the 2 Yoruba men actually have cases in court, meaning they are actually being prosecuted on allegations of their corruption as should be the case. Infact the same Dino Melaye many have denounced as a false apostle of anti-corruption, was the 1st to bring up the allegations against Speaker Bankole, an action for which he was suspended from the house of representatives and his clothes torn in his just bid to fight corruption in the National Assembly.

On allegations of embezzlement and corruption, Minister of interior - Sunday Afolabi, his deputy a northerner and other ministry officials were sacked by the Obasanjo administration, and charged to court. The EFCC under Nuhu Ribadu investigated the then IG of police Tafa Balogun. The IGP was dismissed and charged to court under Obasanjo's regime. Same happened to Minister Fabian Osuji in education.

The Musa Yar'Adua regime sacked and prosecuted the Minister of health Prof. Adenike Grange, a world renowned Pediatrician, for her involvement in the senate bribe for budget approval scam.

What i tried to prove from the above is that previous democratic regimes were quick to discipline offending members of the government who were personally involved in corrupt practices. Even the case of Bode George was not turned into an ethnic matter.

The Yorubas or Hausas never cried envy or treachery or "they want to pull down our hard working brother/sister". Infact we celebrated the fight against corruption as should be the case.

So why is there a victim mentality on the part of your ilk?

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

God will punish those who fought to sustain idiotic One-Nigeria. Generations of those who fought to keep one-Nigeria shall continue to wallow in a dilapidated Nigeria forever.

.....and may God punished the generations of those that cut short true federalism in Nigeria and the entrenchment of the unitary system of government that have led us to where we are today.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by nduchucks: 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
DerideGull:

If moral conducts shell be gauged by your court of moral standards, I am afraid you will not live to write this crap. What federal government policy limits the type of vehicles any agency will maintain in its fleet? What constitutes corruption?

Lets not be childish or play dumb here. It is clear that proper protocol or due process was not followed in the procurement of the cars - I don't have time to educate anyone on the said protocol.

The issue at hand is not about limits placed on anything but about a complete breach of protocol which resulted into criminal activities. I hope you are not denying the fact that theft occurred. If I were you, I'd tone down your rhetoric until the names of the people who were awarded the contract are made public, if they ever become public.

You, of all people should not support theft under any condition. A minister who created the environment for such theft must be culpable, to say the least. It really does not matter where the minister is from.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Lets not be childish or play dumb here. It is clear that proper protocol or due process was not followed in the procurement of the cars - I don't have time to educate anyone on the said protocol.

The issue at hand is not about limits placed on anything but about a complete breach of protocol which resulted into criminal activities. I hope you are not denying the fact that theft occurred. If I were you, I'd tone down your rhetoric until the names of the people who were awarded the contract are made public, if they ever become public.

You, of all people should not support theft under any condition. A minister who created the environment for such theft must be culpable, to say the least. It really does not matter where the minister is from.

Nicely Evasive, protocols that you do not wish to mention. They were probably manufactured in your living room. angry anyway grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dontjealousme: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
Resign for wat exactly? Taking measures to protect her life inview of the current insecurity that even Obama refused to enter Nigeria.

Get real... Stella should actually be commended for taking such initiative. The hatred for that woman follows from the hatred for GEJ, nothing else.

First they blame her for plane crash, now for vehicles that belong to the aviation ministry.

How many of these noise makers said a word wen OBJ took over Nigeria Airways facilities and turned them to Arik Air his Private Airline?

How many of these noise makers said a word when OBJ started buying Private Jets during his Presidency?

The Aviation ministery buys a car for the minister safety and all this noise. Yorubas should seek deliverance from tribalism at JB Joshua ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by seunajia: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
KenGali:

G0at!
-Who reads the budget of a ministry on the pages of newspaper.
- if you are so sure you know the budget of her ministry, then take legal action and stop filling our ears with your noise!
To educate you a bit further it is not illegal to do things that are expedient and outside of budgetary allocation. Better get yourself properly informed before spewing your garbage.

Did you miss where I pointed out those questions are not for neanderthals? Who else chats this much tosh?

--That 2 armored vehicles priced at triple, if not quadruple, the amount are 'expedient' to the running of the aviation ministry/minister...
--That it is okay, as implied, for an agency under a ministry to 'buy armored cars' for the minster, when indeed she has her budget...
--Also that it is part of the statutory duties of the said agency to do the above...

Utter fcuktard!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by estilo45(f): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
true2god: Any Igboman criticising dis woman must be stupid. Where were all this criticism wen Femi Fani Kayode was the aviation minister? Was he not more corrupt? Whats about the N17billion fraud at the aviation ministry under FFK, whats the EFCC's verdict? Lets stop fooling ourselves, a section of the country wants her out, just as they want GEJ out at all cost cos they are not serving their evil interest.

A section of the country recently said the opening of intl flight at the east will kill local air travel biz, can u all understand their schemes and thinkin? Knowing fully well that Igbos do intl travel a lot and the impact it might have on their region if Igbos travel frm their region without having to take a local flight to Lagos before taking their flight abroad. They want no good for Igbos and r ready to destroy wateva good that seems to be comin to the region.

Let rally behind the minister, we all knw 95% nigeria politicians are corrupt and Nigeria is a jungle state where the 'advantaged' wanna continue holding dowm the 'disadvantaged'.
. This is why this country will never grow nor corruption will end, because of people with this mindset. We are seperated because of region/ relegion. Why can't we do the right thing? So u are in support of corruption because she is from east? When one is doing the wrong thing we shouldn't be in support because he or she is from our geogrephical location but we should be plain. Do u know if that money is put into a particular businsess how many people will benifit from it throught job oppotunities? We keep crying no job oppotunity, corruption is eating deep into our country, all u can say is this?#smh for u
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by nduchucks: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
KenGali:

Nicely Evasive, protocols that you do not wish to mention. They were probably manufactured in your living room. angry anyway grin grin grin grin

Don't be silly, the amount involved in the purchase of the cars for Oduah was beyond the approval limit of the minister and the NCAA.
For such a purchase, a request for the purchase of the vehicles must be forwarded to the Federal Executive Council for approval - if you have any evidence that FEC approved the purchase, please lets hear it.

Madam minister may be in more trouble than you care to accept. mumu
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by dontjealousme: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
estilo45: . This is why this country will never grow nor corruption will end, because of people with this mindset. We are seperated because of region/ relegion. Why can't we do the right thing? So u are in support of corruption because she is from east? When one is doing the wrong thing we shouldn't be in support because he or she is from our geogrephical location but we should be plain. Do u know if that money is put into a particular businsess how many people will benifit from it throught job oppotunities? We keep crying no job oppotunity, corruption is eating deep into our country, all u can say is this?#smh for u

Wat corruption in security vehicle for the ministry of aviation. Do we wait for Boko Haram to strike and than take precaution? Abeg go and sit down if u don't know anything.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by mekaboy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
kabaka1:

In countries like US and Uk tinubu, farouk, otedola, nnamani,bamanga tukurs son, obasanjo,fashola,OUK,dezani,yaraduas wife,buhari,atiku,amechi,obi,36 governors of Nigeria, IBB,all past presidents children,FFk,inspector general of police, head of NNPC, and many more will be in jail.

Even dangote won't be the richest man in africa.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
seunajia:

Did you miss where I pointed out those questions are not for neanderthals? Who else chats this much tosh?

--That 2 armored vehicles priced at triple, if not quadruple, the amount are 'expedient' to the running of the aviation ministry/minister...
--That it is okay, as implied, for an agency under a ministry to 'buy armored cars' for the minster, when indeed she has her budget...
--Also that it is part of the statutory duties of the said agency to do the above...

Utter fcuktard!

You are going to be wasting your time all day with these knuckleheads here....

They will pull from the ridiculous to the the profoundly insane reasons to buttress whatever angle they are coming from.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by DerideGull(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
ilugunboy:

.....and may God punished the generations of those that cut short true federalism in Nigeria and the entrenchment of the unitary system of government that have led us to where we are today.

I pay God and even Satan to punish the moronic dingbats and their generations that think there is a true or false federalism? Only in world of dumbasses that people insinuate the instances of “true federalism”. I guess there is also “false federalism”. Most Nigerians are junkies.
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
seunajia:

Utter fcuktard!

Sorry, missed pointing out to you that those are the kind of questions asked by Neanderthals and the worst of their descendants. grin grin grin grin
Talking of a G0at who does not even know the total amount of the ministry's budget, trying to reference the budgeted items. Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Stella Oduah Given 72-hour Ultimatum To Resign By Anti-corruption Network by seunajia: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
PointB:

The only part that makes sense.

Another caveman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / Persecution Of Christians On The Rise, Says Osinbajo / Nobody Can Stop Northerners From Contesting Presidency In 2023 - Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.