Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? (1513 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by ilovelagos: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
They will say hi to you, chat with you, smile to you,
So friendly people,
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by obowunmi(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2011
ok ? undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
just how they are.

however, doesnt mean there's no hard streak as well.

it's just the first impression.

i agree other nationalities arent always like that.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Tosinville(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2011
^You're right my wife, Tpiah.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by 197(f): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2011
Who stole my AK-47 undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2011
A Nigerian guy is typically used to hunting their women so they need to be out-spoken. I used to be able to start riveting conversations with total strangers, but the longer I stayed in Canada the more I think I lost that, or made it sleep.

The culture here is different. They feel no stranger wants to speak to them unless he just wants something from them, which they "can't be bothered" to entertain. And you can "feel" the negative energy.
At a point in time, they just think you're a black weirdo trying to r@pe them  undecided They pay waaay too much attention to "communication protocol" here. Protocols like, "don't talk to me or greet me unless you know me". So for the sake of sanity I stopped being so forward, and only started conversations with people in social functions, which is also one of their inherent "communication protocols" here.

It might just be the part of Canada I'm in though. I'm pretty sure it's not like that in TO or BC.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
hunting?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
hunting (hntng) = The activity or sport of pursuing game.

Source: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/hunting
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2011
actually i find nigerian (men) to be the least friendly  undecided cry

(do not attack me!  cheesy)
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^ Where abouts? is it in the states? they probably grew up there or toned down their openness after a few bad experiences. . . like a turtle.
but if you met a naija guy in naija, it'll likely be an open experience.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by BigBrosng: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
We don't mean to be cheap anyway. Is just a way of being nice to people.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by MzGreat(f): 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2011
yea naija guys are easy to approach and down to earth but some of them can be a parasite
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2011
2buff:

^^ Where abouts? is it in the states? they probably grew up there or toned down their openness after a few bad experiences. . . like a turtle.
but if you met a naija guy in naija, it'll likely be an open experience.

born here or Nigeria? i wouldn't know. . .i usually don't stick around to find out tongue
but u are mad cool! smiley
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by MrsChima(f): 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2011
obowunmi:

ok ? undecided

Why you have to be so mean when she gave you all compliments. Is that what you Nigerian men been crying about for the last six months that someone give you guys some love and sugary in this biatch?

You should say thank you for such a lovely compliment.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by MrsChima(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2011
Nigerian women have more personality than the men and are more friendly to both sexes not just one That what friendly people do.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

born here or Nigeria? i wouldn't know. . .i usually don't stick around to find out  tongue
but u are mad cool!  smiley

lol You always know just what to say boo boo.  kiss
I think I'll be watching you with a different eye from now on  wink
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Tosinville(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
@you're damn my mzgreatness & i maybe also sounds so cocky on NL sometimes but in real life am d dude everyone would love to be with.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
Is this topic about how Nigerian guys are so easy to approach? Or how Nigerian guys approach so easily? Title and topic dey conflict o.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by MrsChima(f): 7:42pm On Mar 22, 2011
2buff:

(wiping the slob from the corner of 2buff's mouth) Easy killer easy.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by 197(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Is this topic about how Nigerian guys are so easy to approach? Or how Nigerian guys approach so easily? Title and topic dey conflict o.

Meanwhile in other news::

Ermmm Ogugua did u see my gun!! angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2011
E don tey since I trowey am.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by 197(f): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2011
ROTFGFBAO this girl nor go kill me so grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2011
2buff:

wink wink

Mrs.Chima:

(wiping the slob from the corner of 2buff's mouth) Easy killer easy.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(wiping the slob from the corner of 2buff's mouth)  Easy killer easy. 

<Bites Chima's fingers>  angry

<feels bad seeing Chima cry>  sad

<Licks and sucks her finger sexily>  angry  angry angry tongue
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by ilovelagos: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2011
Thanks all. I do not even realise that my posts can have 20+ replies.
I've been in Lagos for almost one year and half; I feel people both guys and girls here are very friendly. In particular, guys, (maybe because I am female).
However, it is also a little bit strange Nigerian people with lower status are more approachable. (i.e. the workers in warehouse, entry level staffs in the company, customer's boys etc.)
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2011
It is their job to make customers feel welcome. That is everywhere.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Dsense(m): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2011
OP.
Thanks . , We are so welcoming,Smart,romantic and classic tongue cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by ak47mann(m): 1:23am On Mar 23, 2011
Are so easy to approach shocked shocked shocked only to women cool cool
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 23, 2011
We Lagosians are friendly esp if we discover you can be of use to us.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Tosinville(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2011
^Ridiculous.
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Advocator: 2:00am On Mar 23, 2011
What a diss right there? What are you trying to say OP? That Nigerian men are cheap and easy to get? Or maybe they are being nice to you since you are the one who is making the first move (you are more of desperate chicka). Women! If you are nice to them they will complain about your naiveness, if you are mean to them they will curse. Which lane should a man step on?
Re: Why Nigerian Guys Are So Easy To Approach? by Johnnny(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2011
Advocator:

What a diss right there? What are you trying to say OP? That Nigerian men are cheap and easy to get? Or maybe they are being nice to you since you are the one who is making the first move (you are more of desperate chicka). Women! If you are nice to them they will complain about your naiveness, if you are mean to them they will curse. Which lane should a man step on?

You can try the BRT lane. Sorry just joking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Gurls? / Finding True Love Is An Art-not Trial And Error / Why Boyfriends Don't Pray With Their Babes Privately.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.