Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official (17209 Views)

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) / Nigeria Warns India Of "Repercussions" Over Goa Face-Off / Yellow Fever: South Africa Apologizes Over Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Decryptor(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2013
Willy10Willy:

Dat is ur babe? she too worwor. worwor babe wit hairy nippus.

Can you all see the effect of Awo's fake free education? I'm embarassed! embarassed
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by leofab(f): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2013
one day, one day e go better for our naija, money go circulate, light go dey, people nor go wan jaa comot for naija... the struggle will soon take us somewhere...
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by leofab(f): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, just telling you to come see what cowards do, byt.ch ar.se nyggah. I don't care about your pitiful life and your delusional state-of-mind. I posted my opinion and you quoted me. However, instead of debating the subject-matter - you flipped it into ad hominem. Fvck your emotions and pseudo-patriotism, I discuss topics objectively. If you don't like that, go take ya life in the most painful way. undecided

Don't ever call me a coward again.

And how come all of you uneducated and primitive goons started using "pseudo" after it became my signature word on nl?

Stop biting my shyte! grin
muderfucker like you, a pessimistic Nigerian, how on earth can you sell your birth right because you are rolling with some idiotic brits who have no simplified common sense... they project in thousands of pounds to me through WU which i just laugh and say this people are as dump as a child of 6 years... They claim to be wise while they have nothing upstairs... stupid brits.. in the near future we are going to suck that country dry here from Nigeria...#Team.scam.the.brits.#
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by ocelot2006(m): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2013
shymexx:

Another yellowish-red eyes having scrounger. How about go sort out your anorexia induced by hunger? Poverty-ridden, low IQ having apes. Perhaps, if poverty hadn't eaten too deep into your brain cells, you would know that diplomats have diplomatic immunity. And even if the deported guy were to be a spy masquerading as a diplomat - there's no way in hell they would have deported him the way they did.

I know you're in the Nigerian army - you can catch the fade for the other clowns and come get almost the same treatment BH has been meting out to your crude armed forces. Silly plonker.

Diplomats have diplomatic immunity. Yet it didnt stop the Brits from deporting a number of Russian diplomats in 2007/8, the Russians deporting an American diplomat in 2013, and the Pakistanis arresting and deporting an American diplomat a few years ago. All because of espionage. But I guess you didnt know that, airhead. Then again, when you've got sh#t for brains, you get to suffer from dysentry of the mouth. Now buzz off and go spew your rubbish elswhere, bumwipe.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by leofab(f): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2013
ocelot2006:

Diplomats have diplomatic immunity. Yet it didnt stop the Brits from deporting a number of Russian diplomats in 2007/8, the Russians deporting an American diplomat in 2013, and the Pakistanis arresting and deporting an American diplomat a few years ago. All because of espionage. But I guess you didnt know that, airhead. Then again, when you've got sh#t for brains, you get to suffer from dysentry of the mouth. Now buzz off and go spew your rubbish elswhere, bumwipe.
He is fagot for sure, probably he has a brain miscarriage lats night, so blessed Nigerians won't take him serious
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by rhames(m): 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
OBJ Knows hoew to deal with these banana republics very well. Remember when Pres. MattheW KereKou was making noise after his gendarmerie killed Nigerian Soldiers on the borders? He only locked the borders for three days and the whole of West Africa was in turmoil. He was made to prostrtae before OBJ before the gates were opened. We have a President that is not that bold to carry out an action.
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Caseless: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

Nigerians are sometimes despicable animals. Only God knows the type of shady offence this so called diplomat was engaged in
oh jumble tumble! U said dz of nigerians? Who ar u?
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
ocelot2006:

Were they deported or declared persona non grata and told to leave the country? I know you can't differentiate between the two. Why am I surprised? You're from Akwa Ibom, a place notorious for breeding midgets and it's evident your brain is as short as you look, cu.nt.

Sod off and come back when you grow taller, git! undecided
Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by ocelot2006(m): 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
shymexx:

Were they deported or declared persona non grata and told to leave the country? I know you can't differentiate between the two. Why am I surprised? You're from Akwa Ibom, a place notorious for breeding midgets and it's evident your brain is as short as you look, cu.nt.

Sod off and come back when you grow taller, git! undecided

Hell yeah I'm an Akwa Ibomite, and I'm proud of it! Where the f@&k are you from?

And what's the difference between deportation and one being ordered to leave a country+declarer persona non granta? Hell, the later is way worse!!
No wonder you're still stuck in the UK washing toilets for the London tube. Now buzz off f@&k face, your shift's almost up (gotta pay your electric bills). Monkey.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns Kenya Over Deportation Of Official by emmie14: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
ChimaAdeoye:

Nigerians are sometimes despicable animals. Only God knows the type of shady offence this so called diplomat was engaged in

I will like to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NAF Destroys Boko Haram Terrorists Logistics Base, Vehicles in Borno / Governor Sanwo-olu Commissions Ijede-Itamaga-Ewu Elepe Road / ICPC Accuses Mohammed Garba Gololo Of Forging Bsc, Master’s Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.