Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? (1565 Views)

Advice For Ladies Who Think All Relationships Must Lead To Marriage. / All Relationships Have Secrets? / Do Girls Enter All Relationships For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2013
I just want to know why men date wit no intention of marriage. Is it because sampling is their calling or wat??
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Lovetinz(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2013
No. It is because..
'Why buy the cow if you can get the milk free'
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
Lovetinz: No. It is because..
'Why buy the cow if you can get the milk free'
now isn't that the reason for heartbreaks? After collecting the milk from the cow, it expects u to own it.
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Hehehehehe,sampling ke??anyways wait 4 d guys 2 cum n answer d question.
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
Men are twisted
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Not all, because if they did we won't have as many married people around, and Op if I may ask the first relationship you got into would you have been fulfilled if it got into marriage ?
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
Not all, because if they did we won't have as many married people around, and Op if I may ask the first relationship you got into would you have been fulfilled if it got through into marriage ?
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by sweetpoison(m): 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
As my relationship with my cat may lead to marraige shay?
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
sweetpoison: As my relationship with my cat may lead to marraige shay?

Don't be harsh on her bro
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
proevan: Not all, because if they did we won't have as many married people around, and Op if I may ask the first relationship you got into would you have been fulfilled if it got through into marriage ?
obviously no. But de point is dat the reason we should go into a relationship is dat we see a future wit dat person(at least dats how it suppose to be). But today the reverse is the case.. Pple go into it for selfish reasons or to grantify lust for the opposite sex. If we go into relationships for the right reasons i think(its just my tot) heartbreaks would be reduced.
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
rachelfred: obviously no. But de point is dat the reason we should go into a relationship is dat we see a future wit dat person(at least dats how it suppose to be). But today the reverse is the case.. Pple go into it for selfish reasons or to grantify lust for the opposite sex. If we go into relationships for the right reasons i think(its just my tot) heartbreaks would be reduced.

True but this world of freedom won't allow that to happen boyz and girlz will still enter relation right around puberty stage. undecided
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2013
rachelfred: obviously no. But de point is dat the reason we should go into a relationship is dat we see a future wit dat person(at least dats how it suppose to be). But today the reverse is the case.. Pple go into it for selfish reasons or to grantify lust for the opposite sex. If we go into relationships for the right reasons i think(its just my tot) heartbreaks would be reduced.

True but this world of freedom won't allow that to happen boyz and girlz will still enter relationship right around puberty stage. undecided
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Tyche(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2013
mechummy: Men are twisted

Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Dubemkelly(m): 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Noo...It remains a platform of getting along nt an end 2 marriage
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Slowpois0n: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
NO! most relationships are to prep you for the future (marriage). to help you understand the opposite sex better. to build you emotionally. to help you understand marriage is not about loving someone. to help you make the right choice of partner.

1 Like

Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
A friend once advised me..'if u do not intend to marry the person you're datin.. Leave dat relationship cos its just like sittin on a rockin chair. It gets u busy, but takes u nowhere'
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Sometin she didn't know was while sittin on the rockin chair, u get to learn tins.. Experience is always the best teacher
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by ice234: 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
The answer is capital letter NO.
Relationships exist for several reasons,
If at the middle of it, you find out u too aren't compartible... Its best to run away.
Re: Do All Relationships 'suppose' To Lead To Marriage? by Oluwadare: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
No, because we practice relationship in order to have commitment of which will eventually leads to a marriage. As a result, if commitment cant be built from any relationship then such relationship leading to a marriage should always be capital NO.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer For The Kissing Folks / Do Short Guys Stand A Chance ? / We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.