Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (58788 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by spikedcylinder: 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ CARUSO, I feel you too murrrsh! grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by smooooooth: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
tope2000:

lol
that is my boyfriend grin

he just doesnt know it yet
your boyfreins ko boyfriend ni, na him u dey nairaland, i swear if he's ur BF u wont bother getting out of bed for eva,infact u for don carry belle by now.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by onyinye2(f): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

i have been in love and cheated before, so it doesnt follow that you don't love the person.there was a time my ex- was out of town and i hit it with a girl uptown, but when she come back i confessed and apologised , that shows i liked her, but fell for the temptation, which makes me human. so i don't agree wth una.
do u know that lusting in your heart self is cheating, s[b]o are u all going to tell me u have not fantasized about shagging someone else before,[/b] the fact that some of us(especially the ladies) can control our lust( which is an indirect way to cheat) shouldnt make us judge others

hmmm, now that i think about it . . . NO. you didnt love that girl. cause if you did, you wouldnt betray her trust in you and go and start messing with another woman. and mind you said it "shows i liker her" you didnt say love.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by tope2000(f): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

your boyfreins ko boyfriend ni, na him u dey nairaland, i swear if he's your BF u wont bother getting out of bed for eva,infact u for don carry belle by now.

lol
oh ye of little faith, he has to work na to provide for my needs cuz i am pregnant na grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by smooooooth: 2:33pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

hmmm, now that i think about it . . . NO. you didnt love that girl. cause if you did, you wouldnt betray her trust in you and go and start messing with another woman. and mind you said it "shows i liker her" you didnt say love.
haba onyinye, na me feel the feeling o, and i know what it was love or like (whatever, it was teh main thing sha), i was madly, crazily and stupidly in love then, anyway cos your BF have not loved you enough like i did mine, to confess, shouldnt make you judge ma abeg. one day u go catch am and u go cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cry cry tire.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by sistawoman: 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

i have been in love and cheated before, so it doesnt follow that you don't love the person.there was a time my ex- was out of town and i hit it with a girl uptown, but when she come back i confessed and apologised , that shows i liked her, but fell for the temptation, which makes me human. so i don't agree wth una.
do u know that lusting in your heart self is cheating, so are u all going to tell me u have not fantasized about shagging someone else before, the fact that some of us(especially the ladies) can control our lust( which is an indirect way to cheat) shouldnt make us judge others

Yes lusting after someone else is cheating and in other relationships I have done that but since i met my husband no other man turns my head for one second.  to me there are no other men on the face of this earth other than him.

I could never imagine braking his heart by cheating on him.  I could never imagine another man putting his hands on me.  There is no one else for me but him and when you feel like that about a person cheating is not something you do.  If you love them you cant cheat on them, true love will not allow you to do it.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by onyinye2(f): 2:38pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

haba onyinye, na me feel the feeling o, and i know what it was love or like (whatever, it was the main thing sha), i was madly, crazily and[b] stupidly[/b] in love then, anyway because your BF have not loved you enough like i did mine, to confess, shouldnt make you judge ma abeg. one day u go catch am and u go cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy cry cry tire.

Nwoke, who are to say that my BF does not love me?? cause he does, because you don't see him parading around the neighbor like you did the first chance you got. you didnt love that women, you had strong emotional ties to her but love is an under statement here.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by smooooooth: 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2008
well women and men dont see cheating from the same angle, so i dont think i can ever win this one, expecially when most of the commentators are women. women, when in love cant touch another man with a 10ft pole, but men can be in love and cheat, doesnt mean they dont love you.
thats just the way nature has made it,anyway lets just appreciate when we are love and learn to forgive when one goes astray due to temptation, cos by not forgiving, women sometimes throw away something really special. thats my point sha.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by onyinye2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

well women and men don't see cheating from the same angle, so i don't think i can ever win this one, expecially when most of the commentators are women. women, when in love can't touch another man with a 10ft pole, but men can be in love and cheat, doesnt mean they don't love you.
thats just the way nature has made it,anyway lets just appreciate when we are love and learn to forgive when one goes astray due to temptation, because by not forgiving, women sometimes throw away something really special. thats my point sha.

oka my last point, you threw something "away" really special the second you went astray with another women. so dont just put women in to this because you too did the same thing. you are lucky that your GF forgave you because with me you would have been a thing in the past.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by rubi(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

well women and men don't see cheating from the same angle, so i don't think i can ever win this one, expecially when most of the commentators are women. women, when in love can't touch another man with a 10ft pole, but men can be in love and cheat, doesnt mean they don't love you.
thats just the way nature has made it,anyway lets just appreciate when we are love and learn to forgive when one goes astray due to temptation, because by not forgiving, women sometimes throw away something really special. thats my point sha.

Nice word
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by smooooooth: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

Nwoke, who are to say that my BF does not love me?? cause he does, because you don't see him parading around the neighbor like you did the first chance you got. you didnt love that women, you had strong emotional ties to her but love is an under statement here.

are u with him at every moment, or do u have a meter connected to his dang, so whenever you seee him u get to read and compare with your last result. abeg, i don't parade the street, i can boldly say that i am one of the shyest and still decent guys you can think of, but there are so many pretty women ready to lay free this days, they even come on you, even rigth to your door step, so u dnt need to be parading the street
anyway i just gave that example to buttress my argument, and that was back in the days u=in sch, but truely i was in love with that girl when i did it, i have never felt that way bout anyone till now.
maybe now i am more matured i can do without cheating, because i don't really get freaky or carried away like i used to, now i dey find true love, and i have been single for awhile and even casuals iritate me, you know how many i don turn down this year alone.[quote][/quote]
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by spikedcylinder: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

Who told you that? A woman can love you desperately and still cheat on you. Reasons vary.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by smooooooth: 2:56pm On Jul 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Who told you that? A woman can love you desperately and still cheat on you. Reasons vary.
the saints wont agree with you,on that one, so u either join them or they beat u down grin,
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by mellow(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
There is a great difference between love and sex. You can comfortably love one

and have sex with the other. Love is caring and sharing and sex is giving and

taking. They are two different processes. One involves the heart while the other

involves the the tools. They can either work together, separately and or concurrently.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by onyinye2(f): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
mellow:

There is a great difference between love and sex. You can comfortably love one

taking. They are two different processes. One involves the heart while the other

involves the the tools. They can either work together, separately and or concurrently.

they call it Platonic love.

smooooooth:

are u with him at every moment, or do u have a meter connected to his dang, so whenever you seee him u get to read and compare with your last result. abeg, i don't parade the street, i can boldly say that i am one of the shyest and still decent guys you can think of, but there are so many pretty women ready to lay free this days, they even come on you, even rigth to your door step, so u dnt need to be parading the street
anyway i just gave that example to buttress my argument, and that was back in the days u=in sch, but truely i was in love with that girl when i did it, i have never felt that way bout anyone till now.
maybe now i am more matured i can do without cheating, because i don't really get freaky or carried away like i used to, now i dey find true love, and i have been single for awhile and even casuals iritate me, you know how many i don turn down this year alone.

You might as well change your name to Cassanova.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by mellow(m): 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2008
Offcourse. Platonic, casual and or Agape, doesn't matter. Atleast

there is still love at the end.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Aratunde(m): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ There is a great difference between love and sex. You can comfortably love one

This sumarises everything, society and nature has condition women over time to be chaste and proper that why they feel repulse when a guy say he's in love and still cheats. But can any Lady boastfully says she has not really fantasize how it will feel to be with another person. "forget religion"
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by mellow(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
No lady can say that. it is next to impossiblity.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by onyinye2(f): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2008
Aratunde:

This sumarises everything, society and nature has condition women over time to be chaste and proper that why they feel repulse whe a guy say he's in love and still cheats. But can any Lady boastfully says she has not really fantasize how it willfeel to be with another person. "forget religion"

yeah when i was single. but when i was in a comitted relationship, i was committed. i didn't see the need to fanasize about any other guy when my prince charming was right there next to me in my harms.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by TOH(f): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
No. You dont try to hurt the one you claim to "love"

If you need to "cheat", first break off the current relationship, Simple
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
smooooooth:

the saints wont agree with you,on that one, so u either join them or they beat u down grin,

Then the saints would be deceiving themselves.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by mellow(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

[/b]

yeah when i was single. but when i was in a comitted relationship, i was committed. i didn't see the need to fanasize about any other guy when my prince charming was right there next to me in my harms.

I do sincerely hope you are right.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by CARUSO(m): 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ CARUSO, I feel you too murrrsh!

u know wat it is gurl!
haha
how u dey anyway?everything ok?
raining like shit arnd here and i aint loving it!! sad
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by spikedcylinder: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
CARUSO:

u know what it is girl!
haha
how u dey anyway?everything ok?
raining like shit arnd here and i aint loving it!! sad

Awww. . . the weather can be bitchy eh?? Why not climb into bed and do sturffs. . . wink wink grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by mohawkchic(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2008
@ mohawkchic r u saying its ok to cheat in some cases? Hell No!!

~Could you quote where in my post it would suggest am saying its ok to cheat in some cases?
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by CARUSO(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Awww. . . the weather can be bitchy eh?? Why not climb into bed and do sturffs. . .   

haha
i wish i had a bed to climb into!
d options i have right now are just engineering designs, survey maps and all sorts of reports!
i sure say u don climb into bed comot already and maybe u just dey head bck for another climbing session! grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by spikedcylinder: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
CARUSO:

haha
i wish i had a bed to climb into!
d options i have right now are just engineering designs, survey maps and all sorts of reports!
i sure say u don climb into bed comot already and maybe u just dey head bck for another climbing session! grin

eh eh eh!
I wish, i really wish! grin grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by sistawoman: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

[/b]

I agree
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by CARUSO(m): 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

eh eh eh!
I wish, i really wish! grin grin

u sef wish?kai u don spoil oo!
contact oga naw grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by spikedcylinder: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2008
CARUSO:

u sef wish?kai u don spoil oo!
contact oga naw grin

Oga ke? Nothing for me o! embarassed
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Bblak(f): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2008
@Topic

The answer is capital NO.Love and Cheating has absolutely nothing in common lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by CARUSO(m): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Oga ke? Nothing for me o! embarassed

eeya
oh well i guess the waiting game continues grin
where u get this ur username from?
na coil cylinder wey me i sabi, which one be spiked one again?!haha
una no go kill person for this NL!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl / Chilling 'tired And Weak' After Wizkid Concert Last Night - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.