Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (58677 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2015
smooooooth:
i have been in love and cheated b4, so it doesnt follow that you dont love the person.there was a time my ex- was out of town and i hit it with a girl uptown, but when she come back i confessed and apologised , that shows i liked her, but fell for the temptation, which makes me human. so i dont agree wth una.
do u know that lusting in your heart self is cheating, so are u all gonna tell me u have not fantasized about shagging someone else before, the fact that some of us(especially the ladies) can control our lust( which is an indirect way to cheat) shouldnt make us judge others

Yea you right, I guess if she cheats on you too u would still understand she loves u wink
smooooooth:
i have been in love and cheated b4, so it doesnt follow that you dont love the person.there was a time my ex- was out of town and i hit it with a girl uptown, but when she come back i confessed and apologised , that shows i liked her, but fell for the temptation, which makes me human. so i dont agree wth una.
do u know that lusting in your heart self is cheating, so are u all gonna tell me u have not fantasized about shagging someone else before, the fact that some of us(especially the ladies) can control our lust( which is an indirect way to cheat) shouldnt make us judge others

Yea you right, I guess if she cheats on you too, u would still understand she loves u, I like u am sure u would be very understanding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Married Female Friend Asked Me Out Today / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were “Hoes”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.