Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (58669 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by spikedcylinder: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2008
CARUSO:

eeya
oh well i guess the waiting game continues grin
where u get this your username from?
na coil cylinder wey me i sabi, which one be spiked one again?!haha
una no go kill person for this Nairaland!!! grin
Yea. . . you wait, I wait, god no go vex.
As per my username, leave story for cinema. grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Rotexbaba1: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2008
@ smooooooth

yh everyone is human and gets tempted but it is up to us to not fall for it. thinkin of sexing someone is temptation then it is a sin if u actually hav sex wit the person. there are even thoughts that are not really u and d devil temption u, lol. serious.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Hazeleyed(f): 12:17pm On Jul 09, 2008
love has nothing to do with lust.u can definitely love someone and cheat on them.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Rotexbaba1: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
maybe people should just have self control!
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by jaymee(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2008
onyinye2 says
hmmm, now that i think about it . . . NO. you didnt love that girl. cause if you did, you wouldnt betray her trust in you and go and start messing with another woman. and mind you said it "shows i liker her" you didnt say love.

let's not assume and say that ONLY men cheat, plenty of women cheat, in fact that girl that the man cheated with is ALSO enabling him to cheat, so to me she is as much of a cheat as he is, even if the skank is single, she is a homebreaka, AND a cheat!
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by GoldFinch(m): 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2008
NL threads get stupider stupider.

How can you loff someone then go out of your ways just to hurt that person? That is what I call being unfaithful!
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2008
Wat kind of question/topic is that?

Heeeeelll nooooooooooooooo!!! Haba! angry angry angry
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by zeal500: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
in love there is rules which include thou shall not cheat no matter the excuse.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by topup: 2:18am On Jul 16, 2008
I do believe you can like someone a lot and cheat, but call me a typical female if you wish but I don't believe that you can love someone and cheat on them. With this I will also say a lot of people don't know true love when it's right infront of them, and after making 'the mistake' they often feel a wave of guilt and disgust (the non-players that is).

Now, here is my question, imagine, now really try to imagine , if every two people in a relationship had a passport type of document for their relationship, and everytime someone cheated a stamp was placed automatically under no. of times cheated on partner,  Automatically, magically, mystically whatever, this is only an analogy after all  tongue ,  But if you knew that once you'd cheated it would be stamped forever on your card, your partner could see it, it'd be with you everywhere you go, throughout the whole of the relationship, after marriage, after kids, after everything! Would as many people cheat? The basic question is ' Would people cheat as much if they knew they would ALWAYS, 100% get caught" I don't think so. This relates to my idea that people cheat because they think they can get away with it, that there is a chance their partner will forgive them. The people who cheat often exploit the imbalance of love in the relationship, they know their partner loves them more than they love their partner so worst comes to worst, they know that there is still a chance that the partner cannot bare to lose them and so forgives them.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2008
For me I don't think it has any thing to do with the other party,

It definitely has to do with taking care of Ur own personal issues than any thing else. . . . .
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by eudio(f): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2008
if u love somebody, u will not do anything that would hurt him or her.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by MissyB1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2008
eudio:

if u love somebody, u will not do anything that would hurt him or her.
False!!
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by ula(f): 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2008
if u really love someone and they love you in return, then no one will cheat. but how can u love a man or woman and they dont love u in return? how do u cope with a spouse that neglects u, nags you, complains about almost everything you do, doesnt give you attention and all that? check it! 60% of people who cheat dont really cheat because of sex, they r trying to fill a void in their hearts.

love is a two way thing. when the other person isnt feeling it and doesnt have the will power to take it, the next thing is to go outside to fill the void.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by origina9ja(f): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2008
if you love ur spouse you wont cheat on them
coz boi if ma man cheat on me no long ting
take your damn wedding RING simple equation abi
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Hesperus(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2008
Dis cheating thing depends on situations. OK, what happens in a long distance relationship n they havent seen each other for like 2 years? D guy may just be sleepin with other person(s) just to keep body n soul together (at least dats what they say), but his heart is still with the other girl. And of course, he does it codedly so she never finds out. You know what they say, what u dont know cant hurt you. (Not entirely true sha)
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by MissyB1(m): 11:40am On Dec 09, 2008
You can love some1 and still cheat on 'em.
Love doesn't guarantee faithfulness.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by mcwalka(m): 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2008
Missy B:

You can love someone and still cheat on 'em.
Love doesn't guarantee faithfulness.

so what guarantees faithfulness
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by MissyB1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2008
Aside AIDs, that's the one thing man is still trying to find out. grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by AuntyMary(f): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
i didnt really read the whole post but my answer to the title is yes, my rationale - no matter how much you love rice (for example), you must eat eba, amala, yam etc, the fact that u eat chocolate or biscuit or whatever else, doesn't mean you dont love rice, u get my drift?

however, u cant say u love rice but eat it once a yr, as u cant neglect something you love (even if it is bad for u, if u think I'm lying, ask smokers!) grin
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by benlegacy(m): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2009
I didn't blame people that cheat, Reason is that,u may find it diffcult for you to mess her up, just for the sake of love or you want her to belive sex is not all you want from her, in this case you will find it diffcult to hold body, Body No Bi Wood.

You need to service some part of your Body, [img]
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by JJYOU: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2009
Aunty Mary:

i didnt really read the whole post but my answer to the title is yes, my rationale - no matter how much you love rice (for example), you must eat eba, amala, yam etc, the fact that u eat chocolate or biscuit or whatever else, doesn't mean you dont love rice, u get my drift?

however, u cant say u love rice but eat it once a yr, as u cant neglect something you love (even if it is bad for u, if u think I'm lying, ask smokers!) grin
this is not right and you know it. i cant believe a woman think this way.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by C2H5OH(f): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2009
aunty mary is a total idiot. one of the stupidest analogies of all time.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by magdalenalisa: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 21, 2012
Love has absolutely nothing to do with cheatingO.

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by lovemoneyn: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
No human being one earth is capable of true love. However u can love ur partner but we have to understand dat love fluctuates. During d period wen ur love for u partner fluctuates on a low side u might get tempted to cheat. And wen its fluctuates back on d high side u wont consider cheating and u will feel bad if u hv cheated b4.
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by wavareblessing: 12:06am On May 20, 2013
My life is back!!! After 4 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our two kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 24hours, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr omon you are the best spell caster i really appreciate the love spell you casted for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again Dr Doctor Modudu at (almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.com).incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is <almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.com> Mary
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by wavareblessing: 12:06am On May 20, 2013
my name is helien i want to testify about a great spell caster that help me cast a spell that bring my ex boyfriend back to without any delay. I broke up with my ex with just little misunderstanding hoping we will get back shortly,but things was growing worse until i contacted Dr stone who help me with his historical powers to bring him back, without charging me any money for his work, i have never believed in a spell caster until i come across Dr stone Well it will be of great sin if i should go out from here without dropping the contact of this great spell caster,in case you need the help of this great spell caster you can contact him through his email: almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.comonce you contact him all your problems will be over,once again i say very big thanks to you sir for helping me to recover my ex back, and please sir keep your good work cause people need your helping hand in their lives.once more contact him on his email now.:almightyworldsolutiontemple@gmail.com
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Excel30: 5:43am On Jun 30, 2013
[quote
author=smooooooth]i have been in love and cheated b4, so it doesnt
follow that you dont love the person.there was a time my ex- was out of
town and i hit it with a girl uptown, but when she come back i confessed
and apologised , that shows i liked her, but fell for the temptation,
which makes me human. so i dont agree wth una.
do u know that lusting in your heart self is cheating, so are u all
gonna tell me u have not fantasized about shagging someone else before,
the fact that some of us(especially the ladies) can control our lust(
which is an indirect way to cheat) shouldnt make us judge others
[/quote]U told ur girlfriend.Mine said the lady was just unclad with him&that she is his friend.Na dat lie scatter us oooooooo!
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
what the fork is this person talking about casting spells

NA JAZZ? angry
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Rajjah(f): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
rili detest cheatin n been cheatd on. Cheatin is simply lack of respect n lov for ur partner
Re: Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 15, 2015
smooooooth:
i have been in love and cheated b4, so it doesnt follow that you dont love the person.there was a time my ex- was out of town and i hit it with a girl uptown, but when she come back i confessed and apologised , that shows i liked her, but fell for the temptation, which makes me human. so i dont agree wth una.
do u know that lusting in your heart self is cheating, so are u all gonna tell me u have not fantasized about shagging someone else before, the fact that some of us(especially the ladies) can control our lust( which is an indirect way to cheat) shouldnt make us judge others

Yea you right, I guess if she cheats on you too u would still understand she loves u wink
smooooooth:
i have been in love and cheated b4, so it doesnt follow that you dont love the person.there was a time my ex- was out of town and i hit it with a girl uptown, but when she come back i confessed and apologised , that shows i liked her, but fell for the temptation, which makes me human. so i dont agree wth una.
do u know that lusting in your heart self is cheating, so are u all gonna tell me u have not fantasized about shagging someone else before, the fact that some of us(especially the ladies) can control our lust( which is an indirect way to cheat) shouldnt make us judge others

Yea you right, I guess if she cheats on you too, u would still understand she loves u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Know The Type Of Work A Guy Does Before Agreeing To Be His Girlfriend / How My Girlfriend Slept With Another Man For Just N15,000,heartbroken Man Openup / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.