Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2902 Views)

In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? / Can Nigeria Become A Developed Country? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 22, 2013
NO,the whites would become Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 22, 2013
9ja developed? Lol
Re: . by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 22, 2013
This is based on the assumption that the white men are law abiding people who strive to live in a just and equitable society, hence most white dominated countries in the world are developed and the reverse the case for blacks.

Shame to admit this but OP the answer to your question is capital YES.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:23am On Oct 22, 2013
Yes because they will strike some sort of agreement with other whites(western super powers) and the country will develop.

South Africa is an example of a country that whites developed by the whites.

1 Like

Re: . by gsainttrinity(m): 4:34am On Oct 22, 2013
are all the countries dominated by the "whites" really developed?
thank God Nigeria is a black country, we would develop to world power so all this white superior stereotype would stop

2 Likes

Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Is south Africa being referred to as a developed nation?
Your answer to this is my answer to yours.
Thank you
Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2013
babe_online: Yes because they will strike some sort of agreement with other whites(western super powers) and the country will develop.

South Africa is an example of a country that whites developed by the whites.
what is this one saying? Are u short of comprehension skills?

Why not go the romance section?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Is south Africa being referred to as a developed nation?
Your answer to this is my answer to yours.
Thank you
Can you compare it to Nigeria??

What I am saying is that these people will find it easier to strike a balance between themselves that will end up being favourable
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: what is this one saying? Are u short of comprehension skills?

Why not go the romance section?
Most countries that were colonized by foreigners(whites) are very underdeveloped today.

I believe underdevelopment of colonized countries have something to do with colonialism.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 22, 2013

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 22, 2013
@ GeraldAlbright

ah! I couldnt have said it better although I believe the reason why blacks behave the way they do is because they are at the bottom of the barrel(in America most especially) and even black countries at at the bottom. I think the question that should be asked next is why are blacks at the bottom of the barrel and why are black countries and even the semi black continent(Africa) at the bottom

This is a reply to your last post
Re: . by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 22, 2013
It would be a different type of animal farm, for sure.
Re: . by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:14am On Oct 22, 2013
babe_online:
Can you compare it to Nigeria??

What I am saying is that these people will find it easier to strike a balance between themselves that will end up being favourable
my love, u still don't get it!

Even with the years of whites in south Africa, it is not termed 'a developed nation'.

It might be more developed than Nigeria though, but it is still under the 'developing nation'..

And i biliv the term is just as foolish as it sounds...it is just a fraud by the whites to marginalize the black nation.

The truth is, is there a country that stops developing that we should call 'developed'?

i think we are all developing. By infrastructural concept, some may be better!

1 Like

Re: . by ifyalways(f): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Whites = agents of civilization ?

LMAO cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: . by laplace19(m): 6:39am On Oct 22, 2013
Has it gotten to this?.....
1960 we had our independence,and here some people are,suggesting for the interference/occupancy of the whites in Nigeria in order to make her a developed country...

From my own perspective,...whites won't change anything in-as-much as the president,ministers,governors of states,and other public officials are all blacks,cos they are the principal people engineering CORRUPTION in our country...

Most of the whites in Nigeria are the less privileged ones,those that have nothing to do in their own countries...those that are impoverish and poverty-stricken in their own countries.....and on landing to Nigeria with their sweet vocabs the government will with immediate effect offer them nice jobs,cos they are whites.....whereas Nigerian graduates that are more intellectual than them have no work/job to do....

So my conclusion is.....having whites in Nigeria won't make us a developed country,shikina
Re: . by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 22, 2013
In the 1500's,
White man 1: is that a monkey?
White man 2: no, lower than a monkey.

Black man: ?

In the 1700's,
White man 1: I think its equal to a monkey.
White man 2: no, its stronger, I think its a beast

Black man: ??

In the 1900's
White man 1: well! What do you know? The beast can be taught some manners!
White man 2: yea, but it is still so inferior, backward and incapable of thinking for itself

Black man: (at least, I am recognised) a 3rd world country citizen!

Black man: do you think we are capable of development without the white man living in 50% of our lands

White man 1: no you are not capable
White man 2: you are backward, inferior, local, etc
Black man: hey! Watch what you say!!!!
White man 1: I apologize, but history shows that...
Black man: yea, south africa is an example! Ok thanks

White man 2: (whispers to white man 1) I told you...inferior, incapable of thinking for itself. You owe me 50 bucks
Re: . by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: my love, u still don't get it!

Even with the years of whites in south Africa, it is not termed 'a developed nation'.

It might be more developed than Nigeria though, but it is still under the 'developing nation'..

And i biliv the term is just as foolish as it sounds...it is just a fraud by the whites to marginalize the black nation.

The truth is, is there a country that stops developing that we should call 'developed'?

i think we are all developing. By infrastructural concept, some may be better!
Now I understand. smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 22, 2013
GeraldAlbright: you can say all of that to console yourself but such headstrong behaviours,objection of facts and common sense and opposition to progress will always be the prideful black man's downfall until he changes. if there were no blacks there south africa would be a developed nation like it was on its way to when they had power.so you want whites to pick your shit and feed you like a baby?do you want whites to get into black minds and alter their behaviours and perspective?
at this very moment as we speak south africa has been regressing since 1994,the united states is or will regress as minority population increase.
whites are modest and have fewer kids but blacks and mexicans have 5 and upward and they attribute it to the blessing of God instead of having family planning..
I'm sure you have never visited south Africa or travelled overseas to north america,Europe or Australia/new zealand. the aforementioned places except a few black dominated places in south africa are developed and only need maintenance and retouching from time to time,for example a skyscraper can be demolished and a brand new one erected in place,a retouching of roads,maintenance of new parks etc,which is different from a third world country .
Please what exactly is the point you are trying to make?

And also are you trying to say the black mans mind is black?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2013
laplace19: Has it gotten to this?.....
1960 we had our independence,and here some people are,suggesting for the interference/occupancy of the whites in Nigeria in order to make her a developed country...

From my own perspective,...whites won't change anything in-as-much as the president,ministers,governors of states,and other public officials are all blacks,cos they are the principal people engineering CORRUPTION in our country...

Most of the whites in Nigeria are the less privileged ones,those that have nothing to do in their own countries...those that are impoverish and poverty-stricken in their own countries.....and on landing to Nigeria with their sweet vocabs the government will with immediate effect offer them nice jobs,cos they are whites.....whereas Nigerian graduates that are more intellectual than them have no work/job to do....

So my conclusion is.....having whites in Nigeria won't make us a developed country,shikina
The whites and non blacks that come to our country used to have acuired one form of education/training before coming to Nigeria.

P.S I am not saying Naijans dont worship people with different skin colours.
Re: . by TerryCarr(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2013
babe_online:
Most countries that were colonized by foreigners(whites) are very underdeveloped today.

I believe underdevelopment of colonized countries have something to do with colonialism.
no most of the African countries are underdeveloped.
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/32/2013_UN_Human_Development_Report_Quartiles.svg[/img]

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 22, 2013
GeraldAlbright: the biggest problem of the black race is denial and objection of truth and progress,ofcourse its human nature . even if God comes down and gives his opinion it will still be offensive to black people.the fact is that black people are very mentally retrogressive and need to examine selves,blacks need a mental revolution and it has to be taught to kids especially.
it doesn't matter whether whites lived in caves 50,000 years ago the reality is that white societies are light years ahead of black societies.an objection to such plain truth is an enemy of black progress.
the first step to progress is to accept your shortcomings,unfortunately black people are not.they want to claim Egyptian civilization and moors.they want to kill whites .no black activist on this earth today have a charity to create awareness of the ugly truth or help the poor black nations.
Lets face it. There are some black people that if given the opportunity to develop black countries, they will do it and do it well.

Your post sounds a little ethnocentric but if I may ask are you trying to say blacks are less inclined towards development than whites?

Anyway, to each his own. If whites didnt come to Africa to loot, etc blacks would have been living happily and would have been enjoying their way of life. Presently, blacks are at the bottom of the barrel in todays world and it wouldnt have been so if some people had stayed in their continent.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2013
@ general albright.

I will like to see your ''solution''.

By the way if it is reasonable you can also send it to top government houses in Nigeria.

Anything to move Nigeria forward will be greatly appreciated.

I just hope you would have a reasonable solution.
Re: . by trillville(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2013
All humans of all races are naturally self interested. We all want the best for ourselves.
The major difference between the black man and the white man is that the white man has reached a realization that to achieve the best for himself, he has to achieve the best for his society.
E.G

Problem 1
Cholera/typhoid ravaging the society
White man: build proper waste management systems to completely eliminate water borne diseases
Black man: import medicine to cure my own family members from typhoid and cholera

Problem 2
Kidnapping/other social vices
White man: create mass employment because an idle mind is the devils play ground
Black man: put the militants/kidnappers on a salary and buy bullet proof vehicles to protect me and my family

Problem 3
Workers going on strike ( lecturers, doctors )
White man: budgets 30% of governments revenue to pay workers
Black man: build private university and charge exorbitantly/ send my children abroad to school

problem 4 electricity
White man: every citizen deserves electricity
Black man: buys generator for himself and his family

If I were to pose a question to my fellow nairalanders, considering nigeria's huge population size as compared to it's resources, how many children do you feel is appropriate for you to have?
Even in the size of our families, we still think in self interested terms.

In every aspect, the black always only rationalizes his decisions based on his own personal interest and has no foresight to see that the overall success of his society will lead to an even better success for himself.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 22, 2013
GeraldAlbright: you can say all of that to console yourself but such headstrong behaviours,objection of facts and common sense and opposition to progress will always be the prideful black man's downfall until he changes. if there were no blacks there south africa would be a developed nation like it was on its way to when they had power.so you want whites to pick your shit and feed you like a baby?do you want whites to get into black minds and alter their behaviours and perspective?
at this very moment as we speak south africa has been regressing since 1994,the united states is or will regress as minority population increase.
whites are modest and have fewer kids but blacks and mexicans have 5 and upward and they attribute it to the blessing of God instead of having family planning..
I'm sure you have never visited south Africa or travelled overseas to north america,Europe or Australia/new zealand. the aforementioned places except a few black dominated places in south africa are developed and only need maintenance and retouching from time to time,for example a skyscraper can be demolished and a brand new one erected in place,a retouching of roads,maintenance of new parks etc,which is different from a third world country .
my conclusion here is that black people need a mental revolution,i know it sounds odd ,i know you are thinking you know it all and it all figured out,i know you love your tribe,i know that you have travelled around the world and seen it all but you see thats the problem,i'm sorry to still say black people need a mental revolution. without it black nations will remain down.
i will explain the final solution of the nigerian problem in my next comment

Please could you provide a source for your statement above @Bolded? Do you even know how South Africa was before 1994? What are you basing your statement on? Your assumptions of black infiriority complex?

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENTS WITH FACTS, GOING FORWARD!

2 Likes

Re: . by ilaugh1: 8:53am On Oct 22, 2013
Why do you ask a dumb question OP?
Re: . by solomon111(m): 8:57am On Oct 22, 2013
Whoever created this topic should be slapped.
You want Nigeria to go through arpatheid?
Even the southafricans are still suffering post-arpatheid syndrome.
And btw,southafrica is not a developed nation.

1 Like

Re: . by ifebosco: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2013
osaass: [b]This is based on the assumption that the white men are law abiding people [/b]who strive to live in a just and equitable society, hence most white dominated countries in the world are developed and the reverse the case for blacks.

Shame to admit this but OP the answer to your question is capital YES.
whites are law abiding, because they build institutions that will live beyond strongman mentality,if you donĀ“t have laws and enforcement agencies that can educate and enforce your laws to your citizens,everything will become corruption like you have in nigeria,this is not the matter of the color of your skin,back to the poster,please fellow nigerias,we have bad and corrupt White people and good once too,but the majority are good people because of their solid institude that is above every body.if you build institutions to fight corruption you will have a just equitable society.this is not rekect science,we can do it in less tan 2years.we have greedy, wicked and indolence leaders that only cares for their bank accounts.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Rebels Of All Time / Osun 2014, Why Omisore May Emerge Victorious / Exposed!!!!!!! Atlast 5 Reasons Anambra State Top The Charts In External Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.