Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,535 members, 7,847,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2918 Views)

In Event Of World War 3, Would Nigeria Be A Safe Country To Reside? / Can Nigeria Become A Developed Country? / A Developed And Educated North Is The Last Thing Yorubas And Igbos Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: . by trillville(m): 6:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
GeraldAlbright: yes you have pretty much said it.
i like to believe that atleast 80percent of black people are inferior and ignorant and only 20percent are mentally evolved and advanced ,80percent of whites are mentally evolved and advanced and only 20percent are inferior and ignorant

When you use terms such as inferior and ignorant, in what ways are we more inferior and ignorant? We blacks are different culturally from whites but this doesn't necessarily mean that we are inferior and ignorant in every aspect of life. For example, we are better athletes, entertainers, artists, cooks, etc than our white counterparts. Would you then say that the white man is inferior to blacks just based on these factors?
Re: . by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: . by ZDee: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Looks like somebody has been reading alot of white nationalist and hbd blogs, and how has south Africa been regressing?
Re: . by trillville(m): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
GeraldAlbright: we all know that humans have always migrated,at one point everyone was the same race,the different geographies and other climatic factors shapes a human's physical feature.thats why in many ways black people in north america look slightly different from west africans.
the northern hemisphere induces european features such as white skin,straight hair etc and even psyche improvement . it doesn't matter if you are in sweden or japan ,after thousands of years you become lighter skin. it doesnt matter if you are in portugal,southern italy and spain,or iraq,iran,afghanistan,northern india,you will have tanned skin after thousands of years there. sudanese,somali,uganda,sri lanka,southern india are on the same line it doesn't matter the continent.
if you observe the northern hemisphere cultures you can see that their evolution involves a zeal for progress,for example you must plant food in spring if not you starve in winter,you must invent a fireplace and winter jacket if not you'll freeze to death in winter.
hotter climatic zones did not evolve much,they were carefree ,they didn't have to invent winter jacket or sophisticated homes.all of such behaviours passed from one generation to another.the climatic conditions in most third world countries promotes a carefree liberal /primitive,barbaric cultures which does not encourage mental evolution.

It is Sad to say but I agree with a lot of what u are saying. Is there any chance you just took an anthropology class?

So what's the way forward for Nigeria/Africa?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2013
ZDee: Looks like somebody has been reading alot of white nationalist and hbd blogs, and how has south Africa been regressing?
BluIvy: Please could you provide a source for your statement above @Bolded? Do you even know how South Africa was before 1994? What are you basing your statement on? Your assumptions of black infiriority complex?

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR STATEMENTS WITH FACTS, GOING FORWARD!

"Losers generally hate winners. So when you’re attacked and discredited by a loser, take it as a well-deserved compliment." author-unknown

Lets keep on trucking my Southern mense.
Re: . by collynzo2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Check South Africa the answer lies there. Or better still walk into any Shell Industrial or residential area where whites work and live, see how organised and efficient things are.

1 Like

Re: . by collynzo2(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
babe_online:

Anyway, to each his own. If whites didnt come to Africa to loot, etc blacks would have been living happily and would have been enjoying their way of life. Presently, blacks are at the bottom of the barrel in todays world and it wouldnt have been so if some people had stayed in their continent.
Stûpid post! Have you asked your self why whites were in the position to travel down here and colonize is in the first place? While our fore fathers were still living in bushes and caves, these people were buliding ships and sailing the world. They are a lot more advanced than us, why it is like that, I don't know. No need to deny the truth.

1 Like

Re: . by gsainttrinity(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
GeraldAlbright:
no black dominated nation still comes close to poland,romania etc..
south africa is developed,well for whites its yes for blacks its no. ---even in the united states a lot of of blacks live in the ghetto built by the white man which looked very neat when erected but destroyed by blacks with graffiti,drugs,gang,baby mama and daddy.meanwhile other minorities graduate from the ghetto. its as if if you put blacks in paradise they destroy it and if you put blacks in hell they cant turn it into paradise .even if by chance as they claim the white man is the orchestrator,now why cant blacks prove them wrong?theres more black on black crimes in the world in form of gang violence,voodoo,rituals,witchcraft. black dictators and presidents have done worst to their people than any colonizers.al sharpton should be protesting about gangster culture and african american boys putting their pants down,he should be critisizing lil wayne,50cent etc.
the black activist and pan africanist should be more concerned about starving and rape victims in sudan,rwanda,congo,liberia etc instead of focusing on killing whites. their energy should be focused on developing black societies .everything has already been invented for blacks and all they have to do is implement them. i do not think Obama or western presidents are threatening nigerian government not to develop the country.
the defensive attitude of some comments here is one of the problems of the black man and black society.always blocking and opposing any form of criticism,change and progress and wanting to feel superior to their fellow black.
the black man must evolve into a calm intelligent being like most whites before he can advance.
the other person was talking about colonization. if anything the whites brought some sanity to africa.when they arrived there was intertribal warfare and criminalism,voodoo,killing of twins,ambush rape,mud huts,tribalism and slavery etc many of which continue to echo in african society today,you sold your people into slavery . the whites discovered and drilled the oil which is the backbone of the world economy today including nigeria,you should be grateful instead, and you should use your wealth for betterment of your society instead of corruption,ignorance,tribalism and always blaming the white man.
the nigerian tribalism,traditions and cultures are a hindrance to mental evolution and are incompatible with an advanced progressive society.

Nice discourse with very great points, but u see one thing and that is modern civilization and its model is developed from the "whites's" way of life that has evolved for over 2000yrs. so you see this is an advantage to the white community. I am not saying that this way of life introduced by the whites is bad it's the other way round.
we as blacks are just New comers.
Re: . by Rossikk(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2013
GeraldAlbright: please use your God given brains.did sweden ,denmark or Norway ever colonize africa?can you please tell me what did the white man loot? yes i agree they took some african sculptures and artifacts as souvenir ,so are you trying to tell me that white societies are developed because of your little artifacts? your little artifact invented the camera ? if so then thats pure ignorance...

[b]First of all I think you are a complete IDIO.TT and a buffoon to come in here typing this ignorant, illiterate, racist drivel. You know NOTHING about Africa.

I checked your profile and it's clear that this racist tirade was the reason you registered, this being your first thread. Who are you and what is your interest here? For all we know you could be some white supremacist pig from Stormfront posing as a ''concerned brother''. Your st.upid, spiteful reduction of the colonial experience to whites ''looting a few artefacts'' shows your gross ignorance of history, economics, and politics. Colonialism involved a century long wholesale transfer of minerals, cash crops and other natural resources from colonized nations to Europe, worth countless trillions of dollars in today's money. ......That's about as far as I can be bothered to go with you... Go to school, and learn a few things before coming here to write on things you know absolutely nothing about.

As for your stup.id thread title, perhaps you forgot (or more likely had no clue) that white Britons have ruled Nigeria from 1914 to 1960, and in that 46 year period, performed no great magic that would make any of us wish to have them back here again.

So kindly stick you stupi.d racist ideas up where the sun don't shine.
[/b]

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: . by Nobody: 3:47am On Oct 23, 2013
Rossikk:

[b]First of all I think you are a complete IDIO.TT and a buffoon to come in here typing this ignorant, illiterate, racist drivel. You know NOTHING about Africa.

I checked your profile and it's clear that this racist tirade was the reason you registered, this being your first thread. Who are you and what is your interest here? For all we know you could be some white supremacist pig from Stormfront posing as a ''concerned brother''. Your st.upid, spiteful reduction of the colonial experience to whites ''looting a few artefacts'' shows your gross ignorance of history, economics, and politics. Colonialism involved a century long wholesale transfer of minerals, cash crops and other natural resources from colonized nations to Europe, worth countless trillions of dollars in today's money. ......That's about as far as I can be bothered to go with you... Go to school, and learn a few things before coming here to write on things you know absolutely nothing about.

As for your stup.id thread title, perhaps you forgot (or more likely had no clue) that white Britons have ruled Nigeria from 1914 to 1960, and in that 46 year period, performed no great magic that would make any of us wish to have them back here again.

[/b]

what an ignoramus. goodbye f.ool
Re: . by trillville(m): 4:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Rossikk:

[/b]

My guy, u did not have to be so vicious, the guy is a Nigerian who is just looking for answers to things he doesn't fully understand. You should have let him tell us his ideas on how to make our society better. When as a people things are not working out for you, people by nature will throw stones at you rather than provide solutions to your predicament. Americans once describe the chinese as mass producers with absolutely no creativity on their own. Today all Americans talk about is the great industrial might of china.

In conclusion, Nigeria has the largest concentration of blacks in the world. 1 in every 5 black person is a Nigerian. Due to racist factors, we were isolated and treated as animals by the white world, hence our need to play catch up now that our eyes have finally opened. We are an extremely young country and our military wasted a whole lot of years. I am proud to say we have our first president that is a Phd holder and many other accomplished men and women of such high pedigree will still follow him up to lead this great country. Even though the ruling party has not being the best, they have still moved this country forward in the last 14 years. May the great lord continue to bless Nigeria.
Re: . by TerryCarr(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2013
collynzo2: Stûpid post! Have you asked your self why whites were in the position to travel down here and colonize is in the first place? While our fore fathers were still living in bushes and caves, these people were buliding ships and sailing the world. They are a lot more advanced than us, why it is like that, I don't know. No need to deny the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrdunRXfbw

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dihp2Xes24Q/UY_OD5LYnNI/AAAAAAAATG4/phccz_MHOHQ/s640/ashan.jpg[/img]

black africans may have been less "advanced" but that does not mean they did not have culture and lived in "bushes"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If Buhari Loses The Apc Primaries? / Tambuwal Showing Respect For GEJ's Achievements In 90th Birthday Of Shagari / NSA Or CDS Who Is Superior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.