Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey (21992 Views)

Sweden Opened Its Doors To Migrants Today Its The Rape Capital Of The West... / SE Is Crime Capital Of Nigeria - Survey / Thamesmead (aka "Little Lagos"): The Fraud Capital Of The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Xano(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
passion007: This is quite an 'interesting' study.
I encourage everyone to take a look at the original results of the report, not the summary given by Premium Times (You'll find the PDF at the Source link), if for nothing else, to disprove the notion that if you wanna hide something from a black man, put it in a book.
The original, unadulterated results are revealing, and I must say kudos to the researchers.
Let me post the findings here:

To begin with, Crime is a spectrum, from phone theft, to physical assault, to kidnapping, to murder.

Fear of Crime(National Average: 72%, ENUGU: 83%)
OGUN (94%) ONDO (94%) GOMBE (93%) YOBE (91%) ANAMBRA (90%)

Actual Experience of Crime:
Robbery (National Average:18%, ENUGU: 19%)
Kaduna: 43%, Akwa Ibom 42%, Cross River 39%, Anambra 32%, Niger 31%

R.ape/Attempted R.ape ( National:5%, SE:1%)
SS-10%, NE-6%, SW 4%, NW-4%, Lagos-3%, NC-3%

Kidnapping/Attempted Kidnapping (National:3%, SE:4%)
SW-5%, Lagos-4%, SE-4%, SS-4%, NW-3%, NE-3%, NC-2%

Physical Assault (National: 33%)
Enugu (84%), Ebonyi (77%), Rivers (58%), Anambra (50%), Ogun (38%)

Domestic Violence (National: 30%)
SE:43%, SW:35%, NE:35%, SS:26%, NC:19%, NW: 19%

Attempted Murder (National:5%, SE:2%)
NE:8%, SS:7%, NW:7%, SW:6%, NC:3%, SE:2%

Theft of Mobile Phone (|National Average: 45%, ENUGU: 45%)
Taraba-64%, Kwara _59%, Abia-57%, Lagos-55%, Kaduna-54%

Car Theft (National: 4%, SE:2%)
NW-6%, SS-5%, Lagos_5%, NE-4%, SW-3%, SE-2%, NC-1%

Armed Violence other than Robbery (National: 4%, SE:1%)
NE:11%, SS-9%, NC-3%, NW-3%, Lagos-2%, SW-1%, SE-1%

My Conclusion:
I have taken the stress of posting these findings as they appear in the original study.
If I have learnt anything from this thread, it's that the campaign of calumny against SouthEasterners is far from imagined. I dont know the guys at Premium Times, and don"t want to speculate what their intents are, but they should certainly be taken seriously.
Igbos need to find out the guys at Premium Times ASAP, those guys are out to destroy you by peddling lies, and distorting research findings to align with their lies .
After all, based on the research findings:

SW is the Kidnap Capital of Nigeria

Besides, a few months ago, we had this report:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/22/ig-of-police-declares-enugu-safest-state-in-nigeria/

thank you. Lets spread the news, people need to know. Some beasts want to tarnish the imagine of southeastern and southern nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Youngzedd(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
I can't believe this.
Wiping my face with cold water.

So Anambra (Onitsha) isn't there

I grin grin in Chinese.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by ArewaWarrior: 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
The Igbos are very innovative, productive, hardworking, have this burning desire to succeed, unfortunately they extend it to illegal means as well, gather all those in prison abroad on charges of armed robbery, drug trafficking, kidnapping... etc I dont have to give a geography lesson on the perpetrators regional extraction GOOGLE it ya'll.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Raddie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ogoni militant: The moderator Afam will never see any good thing in his people otherwise this should not have made front page
Oh come on!
It's his job, what would you have him do suppress it?

@ Topic: NO COMMENT!
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Reference(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
This is laughable. Even within the South East Enugu and Ebonyi are regarded as peaceful. The kind of resources in states such as Anambra and Abia that attract prying eyes and itchy fingers just isn't in those two states.

And saying Ogun state is best ranked flies in the face of numerous reports of bank banditry even reported on this forum earlier this year and with its notorious border crossings, what can I say.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Cusubaba(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
hotwax:

Hey guy. Igbo people engage in the highest money rituals ever. Cannibals.
Ugly two faced animal called YORUBA are ugly, bastards, dirty, lazy, rapist, juju, ritualist, assassination and agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by hotwax: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
Cusubaba: Ugly two faced animal called YORUBA are ugly, bastards, dirty, lazy, rapist, juju, ritualist, assassination and agbero.
Kpele. E dey pain
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by fursh(m): 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
Sweetapple007: must u quot me can't u read ad pass. Get flushed!

Not everyone can be flushed in the laterine of frustrationn that you're currently in. Imagine what you wrote, isn't that an embarrassment 2 ur parents or your bf, if actually you got one?

Anyway, can't toss word wit a daft personality like urself. NL gives most of you the boldness you so lack in real life. Stinky b**ch
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by mildteddy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Arewa Warrior: The Igbos are very innovative, productive, hardworking, have this burning desire to succeed, unfortunately they extend it to illegal means as well, gather all those in prison abroad on charges of armed robbery, drug trafficking, kidnapping... etc I dont have to give a geography lesson on the perpetrators regional extraction GOOGLE it ya'll.
Those qualities you typed are the reasons why some ppl are SCARED of the east. The prospects of becoming the economic skeleton of Nigeria looms in the east. That's why some ppl have sworn that no major project will happen in the east. I guess they didn't see the international airport coming while they were busy trying to block the Dredging of Lower Niger and opening of Onitsha River port. God bless Stella; though they've marred her name with controversy.
This quarter done story on the front page, is another attempt to discredit Enugu the eastern capital, to paint it black and discourage travellers and airlines from operating in Enugu. Like the others before it, the plot has failed.
The easterners have paid their dues fully before God and man, I can see it.
Onward Forever!

8 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Aylawani: 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
chima12: Yorubas showing their true colours.yorubas always resort to propoganda whenever they see competition.they are using the media to tell lies against the aviation minister and enugu state just because they feel threatenend with the emergence of enugu international airport.as we speak,yorubas are already gearing up to launch propoganda against ibaka seaport in akwa ibom state which they see as a threat to lagos port monopoly in the maritime sector.

.....I am a social researcher in Lagos, I watch the team that came up with this survey on AIT yesterday.........they are all Igbo. Please always read in between the line understanding and unbiased biased mind.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Cusubaba(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
hotwax:
Kpele. E dey pain
hahahaha.... r.a.p.i.s.t go and drink rat poison like AWOthief did or u despoil ur mother like ur lazy father did to his late mother. dirty lazy ugly poky agbaro.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Aylawani: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2013
Whether Enugu or wherever, tribal sentiment should not dragged into this..............I am a social researcher in Lagos with a global market research firm and deal with this kind of data and survey daily....this is not about tribe.....just a findings
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by hotwax: 2:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahaha.... r.a.p.i.s.t go and drink rat poison like AWOthief did or u despoil ur mother like ur lazy father did to his late mother. dirty lazy ugly poky agbaro.

Atleast awothief is smarter than ojuku (death point) LOL. Cannibal family. Do you know what awosmart did to oju-human-eater? Up biafra in the gutter.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
I just don't get it....!!

Yorubas are jealous....? shocked Jealous of what? the airport in Enugu that you can't even compare to Bi-Courney MMIA2 in Ikeja?

The way some people reason here defy common sense....you can only be jealous of what you don't have or one better than yours....

In every way, the l Wale Babalakin Bi-Courney (MMIA2) airport beats the AIIA in Enugu.....

Jealous that FG want to dredge the rivers of Niger?? When if Nigeria breaks, you will be at the mercies of the Northerners if they decides to Dam it in several places along their region while the same Yorubas have thousands of kilometers of the sea?

So....to all those apostle of Yoruba jealousy......I ask you this simple question:

WHAT ARE THE YORUBAS JEALOUS OF IN IBOLAND?

In every sense of geographical terrains.....God has been more benevolent to Yorubas more than any other tribe in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by striker9(m): 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Aylawani:

.....I am a social researcher in Lagos, I watch the team that came up with this survey on AIT yesterday.........they are all Igbo. Please always read in between the line understanding and unbiased biased mind.
They won't agree,always looking for flimsy excuses.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by kachiz(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Premium times........ in ada mbano's voice "otoo ocha"!!!! i mean oops.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by funkybaby(f): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
ilugunboy:
WHAT ARE THE YORUBAS JEALOUS OF IN IBOLAND?

what a question! its a no-brainer! grin

their erosion ravaged land of course. its a sight to behold wink

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Arysexy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
passion007: This is quite an 'interesting' study.
I encourage everyone to take a look at the original results of the report, not the summary given by Premium Times (You'll find the PDF at the Source link), if for nothing else, to disprove the notion that if you wanna hide something from a black man, put it in a book.
The original, unadulterated results are revealing, and I must say kudos to the researchers.
Let me post the findings here:

To begin with, Crime is a spectrum, from phone theft, to physical assault, to kidnapping, to murder.

Fear of Crime(National Average: 72%, ENUGU: 83%)
OGUN (94%) ONDO (94%) GOMBE (93%) YOBE (91%) ANAMBRA (90%)

Actual Experience of Crime:
Robbery (National Average:18%, ENUGU: 19%)
Kaduna: 43%, Akwa Ibom 42%, Cross River 39%, Anambra 32%, Niger 31%

R.ape/Attempted R.ape ( National:5%, SE:1%)
SS-10%, NE-6%, SW 4%, NW-4%, Lagos-3%, NC-3%

Kidnapping/Attempted Kidnapping (National:3%, SE:4%)
SW-5%, Lagos-4%, SE-4%, SS-4%, NW-3%, NE-3%, NC-2%

Physical Assault (National: 33%)
Enugu (84%), Ebonyi (77%), Rivers (58%), Anambra (50%), Ogun (38%)

Domestic Violence (National: 30%)
SE:43%, SW:35%, NE:35%, SS:26%, NC:19%, NW: 19%

Attempted Murder (National:5%, SE:2%)
NE:8%, SS:7%, NW:7%, SW:6%, NC:3%, SE:2%

Theft of Mobile Phone (|National Average: 45%, ENUGU: 45%)
Taraba-64%, Kwara _59%, Abia-57%, Lagos-55%, Kaduna-54%

Car Theft (National: 4%, SE:2%)
NW-6%, SS-5%, Lagos_5%, NE-4%, SW-3%, SE-2%, NC-1%

Armed Violence other than Robbery (National: 4%, SE:1%)
NE:11%, SS-9%, NC-3%, NW-3%, Lagos-2%, SW-1%, SE-1%

My Conclusion:
I have taken the stress of posting these findings as they appear in the original study.
If I have learnt anything from this thread, it's that the campaign of calumny against SouthEasterners is far from imagined. I dont know the guys at Premium Times, and don"t want to speculate what their intents are, but they should certainly be taken seriously.
Igbos need to find out the guys at Premium Times ASAP, those guys are out to destroy you by peddling lies, and distorting research findings to align with their lies .
After all, based on the research findings:

SW is the Kidnap Capital of Nigeria

Besides, a few months ago, we had this report:

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/05/22/ig-of-police-declares-enugu-safest-state-in-nigeria/

From the actual report< SE only had high prevalence rate in domestic violence and physical assault, every other crime indice reported SE on the low side.

I can now understand that there is a real underground war of calumny and a great army of media bastards who are bent on ensuring south east image is dented (including here on NL) because i see no reason why whoever brot this to d FP did nt check the link to verify the true report>

Lightening and thunder must strike the biased premium times writer that summarised the above report as "Enugu d crime Capital of Nigeria" including their sponsors and paymasters. If the above report was an exam comprehension and his answer were to be the junk topic here, then we need to question the school that gave him the degree result he used to get job at premium times.

Am not suprised at all, the true picture of why Stella Oduah is been attacked on d media from all angles has really shown itself here, Enugu must not have International airport. Stella has stepped on toes by her boldness to do that which "ought" not to be done. Now she has stubbornly given Enugu International airport, we must make sure that airport is not used, how do we do that? we mount pressure and attack her from all angle, while at that create an impression that Enugu is unsecured, that will scare away the foreigners.

Chukwu anyi na efe ka unu ike!

5 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Amacaco: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
it is very funny that someone will mention Ebonyi as a crime state. The researchers should please close shop as they are yet to learn the basic rudiments of conducting an acceptable survey.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by DoffMan2: 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Calm down and slow down ......take your early morning sermon and shove it to the darkest part of your body.

So, you've been stalking me and I've never notice your presence on NL...or is this an alternate moniker? undecided

The questions you should be asking is why the level of ethnicity so high to record level in Nigeria today?

You will locate the appropriate reply when you are able to determine why some people now feel another ethnic tribe is behind their woes..the lack of or stunted growth of their region and a general paranoid.

Nigeria have never had it this bad....until some people start dividing the country not along class-line but on primordial sentiments of tribe, ethnic and religion all for their political leverage.

So you Mr Man....stop looking at the wrong man.

Typical cop out reply!

I'm holding you accountable for your own statements based on what you posted earlier, or are you trying to say you are an Igbo lover?? All it takes for anyone to see the history of your posts is to click on your profile and everything is apparent in a few minutes. I don't care where anything originated from, BUT YOU FORM A LARGE PART OF THE PROBLEM. You and others like you from both sides. Are you the only Yoruba man who read those so-called "started-from post"? Come on, who do you think you are fooling? You revel in ethnic bashing like this. You start it, you stoke it and drag it on past it life expiry.

You ask where my presence has been? Just because, unlike you, I don't post on every topic doesn't mean that I don't read them!! There are severall thounsands of people who read comments on Nairaland, get angry, but do not post. There are enough deranged people on nairaland available to post replies, so why bother? Its not like the Nigerian govt reacts and makes policy based on what's written on nairaland?? All this is purely an ego my-dads-car-is-bigger-than-yours trip.

Which still begs the question - what is the end game? What do you all stand to achieve?

7 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
Doff_Man:

Typical cop out reply!

I'm holding you accountable for your own statements based on what you posted earlier, or are you trying to say you are an Igbo lover?? All it takes for anyone to see the history of your posts is to click on your profile and everything is apparent in a few minutes. I don't care where anything originated from, BUT YOU FORM A LARGE PART OF THE PROBLEM. You and others like you from both sides. Are you the only Yoruba man who read those so-called "started-from post"? Come on, who do you think you are fooling? You revel in ethnic bashing like this. You start it, you stoke it and drag it on past it life expiry.

You ask where my presence has been? Just because, unlike you, I don't post on every topic doesn't mean that I don't read them!! There are severall thounsands of people who read comments on Nairaland, get angry, but do not post. There are enough deranged people on nairaland available to post replies, so why bother? Its not like the Nigerian govt reacts and makes policy based on what's written on nairaland?? All this is purely an ego my-dads-car-is-bigger-than-yours trip.

Which still begs the question - what is the end game? What do you all stand to achieve?

Well.....if that is your opinion, I have no reason to make you think otherwise...after all, this is an anonymous forum.

I am not for a second bother about that whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by saintneo(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2013
Kindly download the full information. This is a filtered journalism all in other to frustrate Enugu. Enugu is highest in physical assault 4% against National average of 3%. Kindly check the other crime classifications.

For this thread to make SMH
Kairoseki77: When you constantly spout lies, you blind yourself to the truth.

Look at the amount of people basesly claiming Enugu is the safest city in spite of hard facts to the contrary. Sad.

This report was done by the MacArthur foundation, which is a highly respected international organization on par with the Nobel committee. Every year, the MacArthur foundation gives "Genius Grants" to scientists and international thought leaders. So claiming it is because of an airport is rubbish.

The report was also put together by CLEEN, a civil society organization focused on improving the police forces in Nigeria, it was established in 1998. Here is a list of their executives.

Kemi Okenyodo Executive Director
Chinedu Nwagu Program Manager, Abuja
Nengak Daniel Program Manager, Lagos
Blessing Abiri Senior Program Officer - Accountability and Justice / Altus Regional Representative
Valkamiya Ahmadu Senior Program Officer - Public Safety and Security
Anyanwu .C. Ifeanyi Program Officer - Public Safety and Security
Chigozirim Odinkalu - Okoro Program Officer - Public Safety and Security
Raphael Mbaegbu Program Officer - Research and Planning
Nkechi Onyeanisi Account/Admin Officer
Enayaba I. Napoleon Asst. Program Officer - Public Safety and Security
Ezekiel Ojo Assist Account/Admin Officer
Akinremi Gabriel Senior System Administrator/Webmaster
Clara .C. Amadi Program/Admin Officer
Blessing Nwokolo Senior Admin Assistant
Lanre Abolarin Program/Admin Assist Officer
Simon Sylvester Program/Admin Assist Officer
Ethel Obasi Senior Driver
Tunde Ogundare Admin Assistant
Tope Adeoye Admin Assistant

See the diversity there? Stop lying to yourselves. Enugu is clearly crime ridden. This has NOTHING to do with an airport. Please spread this information so that the truth can prevail.

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by russello: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
SMH, thank God I've lived in Enugu before, and I know better
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by DoffMan2: 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
ilugunboy:

Well.....if that is your opinion, I have no reason to make you think otherwise...after all, this is an anonymous forum.

I am not for a second bother about that whatsoever.

That is exactly my point.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by sCun: 3:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
GeneralShepherd: This report is absolutely stupid, I have rocked enugu from Orange room,to xtreme,to Miners,to Club 125. In Enugu every weekend I crawl from dusk to dawn. Nobody don even steal my phone. What sort of report is this?
Saboteurs at work. All because of airport.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by frederal(m): 3:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nonsense crap! Just because IG mentioned Enugu as the safest country in Nigeria, evil infected minds, suffering from acute jealous, never have been happy and went to work...look at the result...incredible and laughable.
Enugu I've lived in for more than 20 years...its indeed the most peaceful ( lesser crime comparatively ); I lived in Golf Estate-the SARS(police) location in Enugu, recently they've no work to do daily due to the peaceful nature of the zone.
Stewpid survey!

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
Why am I not surprised, anything bad about the east makes it frontpage at the speed of light.

Stupid mods, stupid owner, useless paper and bastard researchers.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by LMAyedun(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2013
Edoboy1: A̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶E̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶m̶a̶c̶h̶.̶ ̶A̶n̶d̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶y̶o̶r̶u̶b̶a̶,̶ ̶a̶l̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶f̶i̶s̶h̶,̶ ̶i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶a̶n̶t̶,̶a̶f̶r̶a̶i̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶t̶h̶.̶ ̶M̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶ ̶r̶u̶b̶b̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶E̶d̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶w̶r̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶?̶ ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶?̶ ̶H̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶e̶-̶2̶-̶f̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶a̶ ̶l̶e̶s̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶E̶d̶o̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶w̶a̶r̶d̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶h̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶s̶m̶e̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶s̶h̶ ̶h̶o̶o̶k̶.̶ ̶I̶d̶i̶o̶t̶.
You are only Showing us what you are... A thug.

Edo state - Kidnappers Capital.(Crime HQ)
The truth is really bitter.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Lateef9961(m): 3:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
Haaaa,luk at wat nairaland x uploading on we young generations brain.
O ga o,tribalism.
Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by ikweremilitant: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:
Delta isn't that bad any more... You should have mentioned Edo state instead.
dnt mind dm d oduduwa propaganda dogs at work again

1 Like

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by ikweremilitant: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
all u moderators now i knw dat nairaland is an agent of yoruba propaganda.any stupid post dt insult d ibos wil make front page but dat of d useles yorubas wil be deletd.as for d idiot dt postd ds thrash i dnt hav to join isues wit yorubas cos dy re satified liers.if dia leadas can be lieng lyk cmon theifs eg d iliterate prof of medicine at uith tryng to steal a record d ibos hav set decades bk in ds decade nd ffk d goat them hw much an average yoruba rif rat on d street

2 Likes

Re: Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey by Princewill1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
Whosoever gave premuim times licence to operate should better withdraw it,because soon it will be to start burning their offices.This is becoming unacceptable,in a sane society these guys should have been operating from prison by now.I have been to 29 states,Enugu can not be first even in petty crime like pickpocketing. Backyard journalism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Border Agency Burst Nigerian Man With Multiple Passports, Forgets His Name / 5 Women And Police Officer Sell 3-yr-old Boy Stolen At Burial Ceremony For 600k / Driver Steals His Boss' N100,000, 'Invest' In Betnaija, Lands In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.