Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage (3128 Views)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 4:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
Safeguarding in the sense that if someone is attacked for his sexuality, he could go and report it to the law enforcement without being thrown in jail.
Yes, Nigerian's law enforcement doesn't uphold human rights. It is saddening that ordinary Nigerians don't too.

That is mutually exclusive to anti-homosexual laws.

It is about efficiency and effectiveness of governance. Something completely different.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

It "looks" like? You can't prove it or at least argue it?

What part of the 6 steps do you think is a conspiracy theory?

You think the book was never written? You think that is a conspiracy theory?
Can you prove that it was? tongue
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you prove that it was? tongue

You are the one saying it is a conspiracy theory.

Prove it.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

You are the one saying it is a conspiracy theory.

Prove it.
You're the one who choose to submit that as "evidence" bro. You should not come here with half truths. If you are going to make a post based on something that is supposedly happening, you should be able to bring everything to the table.

The fact that even the person who wrote the article does not appear to have seen the book as they could not take anything from this "imaginary" book. So if you who presented it cannot proof it's existence, why should I do that for you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
You're the one who choose to submit that as "evidence" bro. You should not come here with half truths. If you are going to make a post based on something that is supposedly happening, you should be able to bring everything to the table.

The fact that even the person who wrote the article does not appear to have seen the book as they could not take anything from this "imaginary" book. So if you who presented it cannot proof it's existence, why should I do that for you?

I submitted the evidence.

You claim it is fake. Prove it!

This is a pro-homosexual website with the same reference:

http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm

They are part of the conspiracy?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
It is because of Step 1 and 4 that there is this current huge pressure in the Western media for any currently active homosexual sports star to come out of the closet.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
I don't understand.

I'll make it simple. Polygamy, inc€$t and bestïal*ty also don't hurt
anyone. Agreed ?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I think I already answered a question like yours on an old thread.....

I'll respond to your points

* on inc€$t

High probability of deformity also applies to certain people with latent genetic disordered who aren't related. The child the inc€$tous couple could be aborted till a normal one is gotten, also advances in genetoc cod possibly reduce the risk which I suspect is overestimated. Besides they might not even want kids.

* on b€$tiality

Humans have had consensual relationships with animals as pets. Some take it further so they are deeply emotionally tied to their pets so mych so the pet death's causes grief. Please watch evolution vs God on YouTube to see how some atheists value a pet's life over a humans. Now some take it even further and engage in con$€nsual s€x with the animal. Trust me if it's not consensual the animal would ferociously attack the human especially if it's a strong mammal eg a fog, a horse. The pet owner isn't harming anyone else. Its one's body, one's pet and their $€x.

* on n€crophilia

Playing my emotions here will not suffice. As a dead body I wouldn't give a f*ck what happens to it, only living dogs would. If a couple (married or not) would want to engage in n€crophilia ifnone of them dies, would you deem it moral and would you grant them that right ?

Finally I must say your answers lack merit. For the simple reason that aspects of each sexual behavior you coopted to dismiss my talk of them harming no one have been paralleled in dismissing gays. Yet here we are. If them Yanks wanna have gay marriage, and so redefine marriage in the process, why would they still hold the moral and legal line against other 'oddities' eg polygamy, inc€$t and b€$tiality. They harm no one and have rights as much as gays too.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by sCun: 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44: What I find weird in this argument is that 1,500 species of animals show Homosexual behaviours but only one has Homophobia.

Is that not to show that being a homosexual somewhat natural among some people.
1500 species of animals walk around naked, but only one wears clothes. Nonsense analogy.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
Failure to rebut point likely shows you have no rebuttal. Failure to concede the truth of the points made shows pride and humility to concede things glossed. Eagerness to put some GIF likely indicative of a slight of my points, is crassly puerile.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by flexshop(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wu Zetian: *edited post*

[img]http://4.bp..com/-QUA5zTOF2qU/UQ_enDEMpZI/AAAAAAAAvks/AY5roiDS5sU/s640/wendy+williams+i+can%2527t.gif[/img]

Lol. Come back oh.you must argue,intellectual saviour of feminists worlwide.

@post, Man is gradually evolving to self extinction.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 6:43am On Oct 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I'll respond to your points

* on inc€$t

High probability of deformity also applies to certain people with latent genetic disordered who aren't related. The child the inc€$tous couple could be aborted till a normal one is gotten, also advances in genetoc cod possibly reduce the risk which I suspect is overestimated. Besides they might not even want kids.

* on b€$tiality

Humans have had consensual relationships with animals as pets. Some take it further so they are deeply emotionally tied to their pets so mych so the pet death's causes grief. Please watch evolution vs God on YouTube to see how some atheists value a pet's life over a humans. Now some take it even further and engage in con$€nsual s€x with the animal. Trust me if it's not consensual the animal would ferociously attack the human especially if it's a strong mammal eg a fog, a horse. The pet owner isn't harming anyone else. Its one's body, one's pet and their $€x.

* on n€crophilia

Playing my emotions here will not suffice. As a dead body I wouldn't give a f*ck what happens to it, only living dogs would. If a couple (married or not) would want to engage in n€crophilia ifnone of them dies, would you deem it moral and would you grant them that right ?

Finally I must say your answers lack merit. For the simple reason that aspects of each sexual behavior you coopted to dismiss my talk of them harming no one have been paralleled in dismissing gays. Yet here we are. If them Yanks wanna have gay marriage, and so redefine marriage in the process, why would they still hold the moral and legal line against other 'oddities' eg polygamy, inc€$t and b€$tiality. They harm no one and have rights as much as gays too.
Have you ever heard that someone was arrested for having sex with his dog in private? Have you ever that a couple were beaten in public because they're first cousins?
It is obviously that the lot of you think homosexuality is unnatural, religiously wrong and some of you just can't understand it.
It is funny, actually, seeing as a similar situation existed not so long ago in American. The North and the South were arguing on whether slavery is legally wrong or not.
Some Humans feed on misery and have a dangerous ideology. Not so long ago, our grandfathers' killed twins and buried slaves with their masters, alive. These ideas are now generally accepted to be wrong. But in those days, they were held up as norms, traditions, the obvious and natural way of life.
The Church not so long ago carried out a massive hunt in England for witches. Hundreds of women were killed and burnt based on the premise that someone thought they were witches. The church now admits that it was wrong, years later, with a lot of innocent women already murdered.
My point is that often in our defense of what we value as our culture, ideas or accepted mode of conduct, we make mistakes. I won't force you guys to accept that gay people mean you no harm. But I implore you to understand that...gay people are still humans, going on their lives - their sexuality just a part, faucet of their personality - they eat, breath, shit, sleep and feel as we all do. They love and have sex too. Live and let live.
Nican in Your Heart
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Illuminatus:
Have you ever heard that someone was arrested for having sex with his dog in private? Have you ever that a couple were beaten in public because they're first cousins?
It is obviously that the lot of you think homosexuality is unnatural, religiously wrong and some of you just can't understand it.
It is funny, actually, seeing as a similar situation existed not so long ago in American. The North and the South were arguing on whether slavery is legally wrong or not.
Some Humans feed on misery and have a dangerous ideology. Not so long ago, our grandfathers' killed twins and buried slaves with their masters, alive. These ideas are now generally accepted to be wrong. But in those days, they were held up as norms, traditions, the obvious and natural way of life.
The Church not so long ago carried out a massive hunt in England for witches. Hundreds of women were killed and burnt based on the premise that someone thought they were witches. The church now admits that it was wrong, years later, with a lot of innocent women already murdered.
My point is that often in our defense of what we value as our culture, ideas or accepted mode of conduct, we make mistakes. I won't force you guys to accept that gay people mean you no harm. But I implore you to understand that...gay people are still humans, going on their lives - their sexuality just a part, faucet of their personality - they eat, breath, shit, sleep and feel as we all do. They love and have sex too. Live and let live.
Nican in Your Heart

What a moronic post.

So because you have not seen people arrested for something is your argument to justify its criminalisation?

Since when did homosexuality relate to racism/slavery?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by peterphd(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2013
@sagamite

Why should homosexuality be criminalised? Its human nature and if its shown on TV why not simply use your remote? Are you saying if it were to be shown on animal planet you would want the channel to be shut down? I just don't understand the grounds on which you want this thing criminalised.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 8:01am On Oct 24, 2013
peterphd: @sagamite

Why should homosexuality be criminalised? Its human nature and if its shown on TV why not simply use your remote? Are you saying if it were to be shown on animal planet you would want the channel to be shut down? I just don't understand the grounds on which you want this thing criminalised.

It should be criminalised because it is perversion and disgusting.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 8:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

It should be criminalised because it is perversion and disgusting.
Preventing and disgusting to you bro. A lot of people find atheism and worshipping idols preventing and disgusting but you can't call for it being made illegal cos people have the right to live as they want.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Preventing and disgusting to you bro. A lot of people find atheism and worshipping idols preventing and disgusting but you can't call for it being made illegal cos people have the right to live as they want.

Religious right is seen as a fundamental human right.

If you can find enough people disgusted by Atheism and Idol worshipping to the point of getting it banned, then feel free.

So you can call for it being illegal if you decide it is no more a fundamental human right.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 9:06am On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

Religious right is seen as a fundamental human right.

If you can find enough people disgusted by Atheism and Idol worshipping to the point of getting it banned, then feel free.

So you can call for it being illegal if you decide it is no more a fundamental human right.
And who says their sexuality is not their right? If we can say people can decide to be celibate why can't they decide to be homosexual?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 9:08am On Oct 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
And who says their sexuality is not their right? If we can say people can decide to be celibate why can't they decide to be homosexual?

Who says?

The Society.

When people decide to be celibate, what do you plan to do to stop them?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

Who says?

The Society.

Rape them angry

*sorry, just had to do that. make i read the thread. grin
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 9:18am On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

Who says?

The Society.

What society? Who forms this "society" you are talking of? Did you take a vote of everyone in the "society" to decide what is good?

When did the society start deciding people's private and personal affairs?

So if the "society" decide to go back to treating blacks as inferior they will be right right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 9:18am On Oct 24, 2013
aManFromMars:
Rape them angry

*sorry, just had to do that. make i read the thread. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I too thought for a second that that may be an argument. grin
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2013
Wu Zetian: @Mynd: YES!!! Educate those mor0ns!

A difficult task.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 9:19am On Oct 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
What society? Who forms this "society" you are talking of? Did you take a vote of everyone in the "society" to decide what is good?

When did the society start deciding people's private and personal affairs?

So if the "society" decide to go back to treating blacks as inferior they will be right right?

I asked you a question:

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

I asked you a question:

Considering that I asked a question first, you owe me an answer.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Mynd_44:
Considering that I asked a question first, you owe me an answer.

You did not see the answer to your question?

And you are running from my questions?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2013
I asked two questions

Mynd_44:
you replied with this

Sagamite:

Who says?

The Society.

and you say I am running away from your questions?
**confused**

And on the celibacy issue, what do I care if they are celibate? The pope is celibate and I don't give any less of an eff. The same way I don't care if someone is gay or lesbian.

It does not concern me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 9:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Mynd_44: I asked two questions

you replied with this

and you say I am running away from your questions?
**confused**

And on the celibacy issue, what do I care if they are celibate? The pope is celibate and I don't give any less of an eff. The same way I don't care if someone is gay or lesbian.

It does not concern me.

So why did you ask me the stewpid question:

"If we can say people can decide to be celibate why can't they decide to be homosexual?"

You just wanted to waste my time with senseless questions?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2013
Sagamite:

So why did you ask me the stewpid question:

"If we can say people can decide to be celibate why can't they decide to be homosexual?"

You just wanted to waste my time with senseless questions?
Just when I thought we could have a conversation without the insults.

I am done with this abeg

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by blater500(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2013
yes.we are against it.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by kayalade123: 7:03am On Oct 25, 2013
you all are confused if you think it s no business of ours to interfere... the world you wanna copy is full of confusion... Study their life style... Watch their movies... You ll understand and see that they all end up sad and ugly.. We need to enforce it in Naija not because it is our culture... But because we don't want confusion in our midst...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Girl Who Is Not Attractive Or Beautiful / The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? / 7 Signs That Shows She Wants You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.