Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage (3115 Views)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by blater500(m): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2013
The Federal Government,yesterday, declared before the United Nations Human Rights Council, that it will not bow to international pressure to allow same sex marriage in the country. The government argued that it is not only against the cultural and traditional values of Nigerians but that 92 percent of...................http://reportjoint.com/nigerians-against-same-sex-marriage/
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 6:01am On Oct 23, 2013
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 7:22am On Oct 23, 2013
Sighs. Gay people don't want gay marriage to be legalized. They just want the law makers to uphold already existing laws that safeguard their human life. Nobody is asking Nigeria to legalize marriage between people of the same sex, yet. They're just asking that the government safeguard human rights and help make sure that people aren't stigmatized or killed because of their sexuality.
Both the UK and the US haven't legalized gay marriage on the Federal level. But they've erected laws that make it a crime to stigmatize a gay person. That's what they want us to do, to treat gay people as the human begins they are.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2013
I wonder why people are so bothered about what two consenting adults do behind closed doors and drawn curtains sef.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd whats wrong with you your anology is flawed man,2 consenting adults can murder themselves in a rum,be sides boko haram is made up of consenting adults homo is bad it is a crime agaisnt womanity and all the beutiful things they have to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 8:05am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: Mynd whats wrong with you your anology is flawed man,2 consenting adults can murder themselves in a rum,be sides boko haram is made up of consenting adults homo is bad it is a crime agaisnt womanity and all the beutiful things they have to offer.
A crime against who? WTF?

So if I decide to be celibate all my life, it is a crime against women?

You people need to start addressing more important issues like minding your darned business

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus: Sighs. Gay people don't want gay marriage to be legalized. They just want the law makers to uphold already existing laws that safeguard their human life. Nobody is asking Nigeria to legalize marriage between people of the same sex, yet. They're just asking that the government safeguard human rights and help make sure that people aren't stigmatized or killed because of their sexuality.
Both the UK and the US haven't legalized gay marriage on the Federal level. But they've erected laws that make it a crime to stigmatize a gay person. That's what they want us to do, to treat gay people as the human begins they are.

This I will support in public and so would any person of good conscience.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 8:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
A crime against who? WTF?

So if I decide to be celibate all my life, it is a crime against women?

You people need to start addressing more important issues like minding your darned business
u are not serius this a very important issue because i put it as womanity you think am joking homo is a problem if not stemmed could becoime overblown and take over then it will become just like the case of marijuana men take a deep look into it and c for ya self man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2013
Celibacy is even better at least you are not recruiting yours is by chioce many ladies and men are gays and lesbians not by chioce but by ignorance and lack of parental care some even do it for the money,oya answer me
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: Celibacy is even better at least you are not recruiting yours is by chioce many ladies and men are gays and lesbians not by chioce but by ignorance and lack of parental care some even do it for the money,oya answer me
Those reasons are also why a lot of people go into prostitution.....when was the last time prostitution got this much attention?

Learn respect other people's wishes especially when it does not harm you in anyway

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: Mynd whats wrong with you your anology is flawed man,2 consenting adults can murder themselves in a rum,be sides boko haram is made up of consenting adults homo is bad it is a crime agaisnt womanity and all the beutiful things they have to offer.
Gay sex doesn't hurt anybody. Murderers killed somebody. Terrorists kill by the hundreds. But people who engage sex don't harm you in anyway. They can't kill you with their dick or mouth. There isn't a lot of difference between what they do and what you do with those girls
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
Gay sex doesn't hurt anybody. Murderers killed somebody. Terrorists kill by the hundreds. But people who engage sex don't harm you in anyway. They can't kill you with their dick or mouth. There isn't a lot of difference between what they do and what you do with those girls
no you are wrong gay sex harms the body soul and spirit,but i like to look at it from a more scientific approach gay sex alienates the individual from reality what is reality the real world of man and woman if that world vanishes so also does humanity and homo endorsement is oine step towards it,try and visaulize it man.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Those reasons are also why a lot of people go into prostitution.....when was the last time prostitution got this much attention?

Learn respect other people's wishes especially when it does not harm you in anyway
but its also the major reason we have homos on the rise when children rather take advice from peers rather than elders what type of people will they become in future ,beside there is a sponsoired inciative recruit as many people as money,sex,coke and stupidity can buy.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by 2goodbobo(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44: I wonder why people are so bothered about what two consenting adults do behind closed doors and drawn curtains sef.

If you don't have anything meaningful to say, just shut your orifice. Would you have been born if your both parents were all male? Les call a spade a spade and not a shade. God purnish homos
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Prostitution exist when we create a failed society man,am not against anybodys choice but when people make wrong choices it bomeerangs and hit the rest of us,sometin called spillover effect.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: no you are wrong gay sex harms the body soul and spirit,but i like to look at it from a more scientific approach gay sex alienates the individual from reality what is reality the real world of man and woman if that world vanishes so also does humanity and homo endorsement is oine step towards it,try and visaulize it man.
That doesn't make sense. And yes, I tried visualizing it. But it still doesn't make any sense.
Gay sex shifts reality? What is reality? I have a feeling reality is what YOU feel it should be, and so every other thing is alien to you.
Personally, I think casual sex is crazy and somewhat stupid. But that's just me. I know it'd be wrong to push MY belief on other people which is why I cry WOLF everytime I see people talk about it.
Reality is a philosophical term. A term which we get into we won't get done anytime soon. But the fact is the gay sex doesn't alter it any way. Yes, a lot of people don't understand why two guys would fall in love with each other, and you'll probably never will. But I tell you, there isn't much that's more real that love and human connection through emotion. Being gay is one of them. A very natural thing.
Finally, I've now know two things about you. Firstly, you're small minded. For you, 1+1=2 and you'll never believe that 1+1 can = 1. Secondly, for some reason, you have a personal history with homosexuality. I don't know what, but you need to stand against gay sex is beyond religious. It's is very personal.
Peace.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by iterator25: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus: Sighs. Gay people don't want gay marriage to be legalized. They just want the law makers to uphold already existing laws that safeguard their human life. Nobody is asking Nigeria to legalize marriage between people of the same sex, yet. They're just asking that the government safeguard human rights and help make sure that people aren't stigmatized or killed because of their sexuality.
So how many gays have we lynched thus far? undecided Bittch - niggass still roam our streets unscathed

Nobody cares actually but if you're gay and you 'near' some people they'd break your leg..
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 10:50am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
That doesn't make sense. And yes, I tried visualizing it. But it still doesn't make any sense.
Gay sex shifts reality? What is reality? I have a feeling reality is what YOU feel it should be, and so every other thing is alien to you.
Personally, I think casual sex is crazy and somewhat stupid. But that's just me. I know it'd be wrong to push MY belief on other people which is why I cry WOLF everytime I see people talk about it.
Reality is a philosophical term. A term which we get into we won't get done anytime soon. But the fact is the gay sex doesn't alter it any way. Yes, a lot of people don't understand why two guys would fall in love with each other, and you'll probably never will. But I tell you, there isn't much that's more real that love and human connection through emotion. Being gay is one of them. A very natural thing.
Finally, I've now know two things about you. Firstly, you're small minded. For you, 1+1=2 and you'll never believe that 1+1 can = 1. Secondly, for some reason, you have a personal history with homosexuality. I don't know what, but you need to stand against gay sex is beyond religious. It's is very personal.
Peace.
ok you just tried to cheapen me here to boost your point i can see why for you defeat is not an option you have to win at the least to keep your conviction i can not guess your sexuality but i can tell you know gay people,it is wrong of me to try to push my views on people it is also wrong of you to call me small minded, what do you think i am, a low life of a guy who will consent to casual sax man you should not place me in a category
gay relationship to me is not only evil but morally wrong its just like coke
you take it you get high and later what.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by UyiIredia(m): 10:51am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:

Polygamy, Incest, best*al*ty and n€cröphilia also don't hurt anyone. It's just a thing betwee two people. I might begin to see gay marriage as less hypocritical wrt the issue of tolerance if they would be clear as to the rights of people to engage in such practices.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2013
i donot use religion to justify my self i am a man of science and emperical researchs based on things i study and characters i monitor.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2013
What I find weird in this argument is that 1,500 species of animals show Homosexual behaviours but only one has Homophobia.

Is that not to show that being a homosexual somewhat natural among some people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44: What I find weird in this argument is that 1,500 species of animals show Homosexual behaviours but only one has Homophobia.

Is that not to show that being a homosexual somewhat natural among some people.
o boy donot drop jargons here which 1500 animals are you taking of
name them and dont talk of fish or reptiles .we all know they have both male and female organs and they are the eaistest of species to evolve
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 11:08am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: o boy donot drop jargons here which 1500 animals are you taking of
name them and dont talk of fish or reptiles .we all know they have both male and female organs and they are the eaistest of species to evolve

Have you ever heard of the term "Gay donkey"?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: o boy donot drop jargons here which 1500 animals are you taking of

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Reading will improve you a lot.

That is just mammals ooooo. So you don't come and tell me about how they evolve easily
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 23, 2013
@Mynd: YES!!! Educate those mor0ns!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:21am On Oct 23, 2013
Wu Zetian: @Mynd: YES!!! Educate those mor0ns!
which morons grin the ones you dont like
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

Reading will improve you a lot.

That is just mammals ooooo. So you don't come and tell me about how they evolve easily
nothing like gay donkey or you dont think i know what conditioning is ehh abeg dat is pure propogander,
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: ok you just tried to cheapen me here to boost your point i can see why for you defeat is not an option you have to win at the least to keep your conviction i can not guess your sexuality but i can tell you know gay people,it is wrong of me to try to push my views on people it is also wrong of you to call me small minded, what do you think i am, a low life of a guy who will consent to casual sax man you should not place me in a category
gay relationship to me is not only evil but morally wrong its just like coke
you take it you get high and later what.
I did not say that YOU have casual sex. I just said that you've had sex with girls and gay sex isn't much different from what you did.
Good for you. You find gay sex morally repulsive and hetro sex is 'normal', right? That's your own conviction. Don't force it on others, don't harm others with it.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:25am On Oct 23, 2013
they condition this animals with selective training like circus animals and then claim scientific breakthrough its all psycology not impressed.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 11:25am On Oct 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Polygamy, Incest, best*al*ty and n€cröphilia also don't hurt anyone. It's just a thing betwee two people. I might begin to see gay marriage as less hypocritical wrt the issue of tolerance if they would be clear as to the rights of people to engage in such practices.
I don't understand.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:26am On Oct 23, 2013
how can i harm people by telling them about hetero sex relationship it is the right thing.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: nothing like gay donkey or you dont think i know what conditioning is ehh abeg dat is pure propogander,
You asked for proof, I gave you and now due to your own convictions, you blindly reject them without considering it.

Animals can and have been showing to be homosexual. The fact that you don't like it does not mean a thing.

We have too many issues in the world today to worry about a man humping another man. How does that concern me? Is it my backside? When it becomes molestation or getting involved with a child, you can call up the courts just like heterosexual cases but apart from that, it is nobody's business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

hmmmm. / Bae Says I Value Nairaland More Than Her / When You Frequently Call Him Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.