Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage (3129 Views)

PHOTOS: Americans Celebrate As Same Sex Marriage Becomes Legal Nationwide / Ask A Retired Seductress (or Nympho?) Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: they condition this animals with selective training like circus animals and then claim scientific breakthrough its all psycology not impressed.
Now, you were just saying how you're not closed minded... cheesy
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
Of course he is not. Just that he is always right.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
You asked for proof, I gave you and now due to your own convictions, you blindly reject them without considering it.

Animals can and have been showing to be homosexual. The fact that you don't like it does not mean a thing.

We have too many issues in the world today to worry about a man humping another man. How does that concern me? Is it my backside? When it becomes molestation or getting involved with a child, you can call up the courts just like heterosexual cases but apart from that, it is nobody's business
yes it is nobodys problem until it becomes every bodys problemi know you have heard about the opium trade it wasnt a problem until 14000 people died and another 12million addicted,homo is bad dont encourage it.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
grin so you are rite
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Polygamy, Incest, best*al*ty and n€cröphilia also don't hurt anyone. It's just a thing betwee two people. I might begin to see gay marriage as less hypocritical wrt the issue of tolerance if they would be clear as to the rights of people to engage in such practices.

I think I already answered a question like yours on an old thread.....
Wu Zetian: The only reason why sleeping with your brothers, sisters is considered bad is because of the high probability of deformity in their offspring. Reproduction between close family members causes genetic problems and that is why it is not encouraged by science.

Yes, necrophilia infringes on the rights of corpses and hurts the family of the corpse. Homosexuality has to do with sexx between two consenting adults, the key word here is "consent".
The difference between necrophilism and homosexuality is that the former is having sexx with a body that can't consent to it or without the consent of the corpses's family. Even if he/she dismisses the feelings of the family members, what about the violation of the corpse?? Wouldn't you want your body to be a lil respected even after death??
The same argument goes for child marriage and bestiality(Animals hv rights too).

Homosexuality causes harm to no one, so what exactly is your point??
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2013
Wu Zetian:

piont is in homo you cant reproduce but in incest you can,well for sleeping with a dead body that person should be jailed
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: yes it is nobodys problem until it becomes every bodys problemi know you have heard about the opium trade it wasnt a problem until 14000 people died and another 12million addicted,homo is bad dont encourage it.
Opium damages your body and the resultant high makes you do things which can be criminal and also affect others. That is crossing the line. Opium is also addictive.

Now these are a few negatives of Opium, does homosexuality share the same negatives? Please stop comparing apples and oranges
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: piont is in homo you cant reproduce but in incest you can,well for sleeping with a dead body that person should be jailed

So??
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: piont is in homo you cant reproduce but in incest you can,well for sleeping with a dead body that person should be jailed
What's your point here?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by elvisimeh(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
Wu Zetian:

I think I already answered a question like yours on an old thread.....
How about science haven proven that same-sex relationships in humans produces...No offspring at all. Now my question to you "wu tan clan" is this; will incest be more agreeable with you if both parties agree not to have offsprings together?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
elvisimeh: How about science haven proven that same-sex relationships in humans produces...No offspring at all. Now my question to you "wu tan clan" is this; will incest be more agreeable with you if both parties agree not to have offsprings together?

It's Wu Zetian.

@highlighted: "Abso-fvcking-lutely!"
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
elvisimeh: How about science haven proven that same-sex relationships in humans produces...No offspring at all. Now my question to you "wu tan clan" is this; will incest be more agreeable with you if both parties agree not to have offsprings together?
why are you suggesting this.inbreeding is worst than homo love.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by UjSizzle(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus: Sighs. Gay people don't want gay marriage to be legalized. They just want the law makers to uphold already existing laws that safeguard their human life. Nobody is asking Nigeria to legalize marriage between people of the same sex, yet. They're just asking that the government safeguard human rights and help make sure that people aren't stigmatized or killed because of their sexuality.
Both the UK and the US haven't legalized gay marriage on the Federal level. But they've erected laws that make it a crime to stigmatize a gay person. That's what they want us to do, to treat gay people as the human begins they are.
This I fully support. Well said smiley
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sholly you seem to agree to in sane things
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: Sholly you seem to agree to in sane things
Insane according to you right? The universe has a lot more individuals in it that you bro
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Homo canniot be sustained in the longrun because at a point if more people are inspired to try it even artificial incimation of sperm may not be enough i even wonder if you think adoption is will be avialable in some few years to come.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
Insane according to you right? The universe has a lot more individuals in it that you bro
me and u are not in the same universe and mine is full of me
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Una don carry this yeye topic enter 2 pages
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: Homo canniot be sustained in the longrun because at a point if more people are inspired to try it even artificial incimation of sperm may not be enough i even wonder if you think adoption is will be avialable in some few years to come.
The world is already over-populated.

They can try adopting out of the millions of orphans out there
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Illuminatus(m): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: Homo canniot be sustained in the longrun because at a point if more people are inspired to try it even artificial incimation of sperm may not be enough i even wonder if you think adoption is will be avialable in some few years to come.
Does this mean you only have sex to procreate? Obviously not. The world population is quickly surpassing seven billion. I think a few childless couples won't extinct human begins.
Obviously, you know a few things about being gaysmiley
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2013
And it is you that will now fada this innocent children with this your loose attitude,,so this is part of una plan to incorporate other peoples children into things there parents know nothing about,this homo thing starts from schools under the watchful eyes of so called teachers and festered by bad eggs so called money bags in the society. It will not work, cos i will figth this politically,morally,and even thru the use of science.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus:
Does this mean you only have sex to procreate? Obviously not. The world population is quickly surpassing seven billion. I think a few childless couples won't extinct human begins.
Obviously, you know a few things about being gaysmiley
i know.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by MrsChima(f): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Na wa for Nigerians.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
the good son: And it is you that will now fada this innocent children with this your loose attitude,,so this is part of una plan to incorporate other peoples children into things there parents know nothing about,this homo thing starts from schools under the watchful eyes of so called teachers and festered by bad eggs so called money bags in the society. It will not work, cos i will figth this politically,morally,and even thru the use of science.

what do we call this behaviour?
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by thegoodson: 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:

what do we call this behaviour?
what do you call it.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by 25Calibre(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
In the interest of freedom & equal rights, I'm in support of allowing people choose their sexu*l orientation provided it isn't a problem to anyone, after all there are sick people everywhere.

What I'm not in support of, are attempts to glamourise homosexuality, attempts to destroy the institution of marriage, by allowing gay people marry, & then forcing everyone to accept their marriage as valid, attempts to constrain religious freedoms & beliefs.

In a society where homosexuality is seen as a pariah, it's only logical that public displays of the act is forbidden.

No one can brainwash me into accepting something I don't want to accept, No one !, many Nigerians already have inferior minds, and are easily brainwashed. These people don't think for themselves, or make choices by their own principles/beliefs.

The white man tells them Gay is good, gay is normal, accept it, & they accept it hook line & sinker.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Illuminatus: Sighs. Gay people don't want gay marriage to be legalized. They just want the law makers to uphold already existing laws that safeguard their human life. Nobody is asking Nigeria to legalize marriage between people of the same sex, yet. They're just asking that the government safeguard human rights and help make sure that people aren't stigmatized or killed because of their sexuality.
Both the UK and the US haven't legalized gay marriage on the Federal level. But they've erected laws that make it a crime to stigmatize a gay person. That's what they want us to do, to treat gay people as the human begins they are.

No 1, majority of homosexuals do want gay marriage to be legalised. Because they are not yet saying it is not proof they don't want it. Given the right atmosphere, they will fight vigorously for it. And they are insidiously planning to create that "right atmosphere. They have already successfully conned their way in doing this in some countries. Such eventuality is what this law is preempting.

No 2, the West IS asking for Nigeria and other countries to follow their path which includes legalisation of homosexual marriage. So you are wrong, somebody is.

No 3, the UK has legalised homosexual marriage or it is in a process of irreversible eventuality.

No 4, there is no evidence of homosexuals' lives in Nigeria being abused in a disproportionate manner to the standard of Nigerian law enforcement, so I don't know what safeguarding you are talking about.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44: I wonder why people are so bothered about what two consenting adults do behind closed doors and drawn curtains sef.

If they do it behind closed doors and drawn curtains, I am sure they would have no problem.

No one can arrest you and get a conviction for something that cannot be proved.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

If they do it behind closed doors and drawn curtains, I am sure they would have no problem.

No one can arrest you and get a conviction for something that cannot be proved.
That's true but what a lot of people fight for is different from this.

You must have heard of occasions where someone walks into a couple in their room and raises alarm. This causes everyone around to start beating them up and with the new law coming, they might be taken to the police station for something they did behind closed doors and drawn windows.

There should be laws protecting people from issues such as the one I just raised
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Sagamite:

No 4, there is no evidence of homosexuals' lives in Nigeria being abused in a disproportionate manner to the standard of Nigerian law enforcement, so I don't know what safeguarding you are talking about.

Actually, these things are common. People are caught in homosexual activities and they are beaten, striped naked and tortured.

IN NIGERIA!!!
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Sagamite(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44:
That's true but what a lot of people fight for is different from this.

Exactly!

That is why find that question of "What concerns you with what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors?" lame.

Mynd_44:
You must have heard of occasions where someone walks into a couple in their room and raises alarm. This causes everyone around to start beating them up and with the new law coming, they might be taken to the police station for something they did behind closed doors and drawn windows.

There should be laws protecting people from issues such as the one I just raised

Laws protecting people from that exist.

Just like laws that prevent the throwing of a tire on criminals and setting them alight exists.

If it is to fight for the laws to be enforced, I am 100% for that.

That does not mean I think the only way to address such a problem is by legalising the act we find abominable on both cases.

If someone is going to do something illegal behind closed doors, I would strongly suggest the person locks the doors if they have a brain.

Anyone beating another person for committing a crime that does not physically harm/threaten to harm the "anyone" or their loved ones is barbaric and should be jailed.

That is just enforcement of standard laws that are mutually exclusive to laws banning homosexuality.
Re: Nigerians Against Same Sex Marriage by Mynd44: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2013
There is no point making Homosexuality illegal since it won't be practiced in your face in the first place.

There are laws forbidding intimate sex (even heterosexual) and that should be strenghtned. But arguing that it should be illegal is not so cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Dating The Wrong Person / The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual? / Photo: Don't Take Selfies at Oshodi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.