Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Ur Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ur Advice Please (1040 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / Can She Forgive Her Husband? Pls Read Ur Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur Advice Please by OJODEL10(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2013
MY EX-GIRL FRIEND WANTS US BACK AFTER SHE HAD BABY FOR ANOTHER GUY, SHE STILL ASKED FOR SEX FROM ME. SHE KNOWS THAT I AM NOW DATING SOMEONE ELSE, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HER. SHE GOT ANGRY IF I SAID NO TO HER DEMANDS
Re: Ur Advice Please by dopeJemi: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2013
Keep saying No tilL she fades away
Re: Ur Advice Please by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2013
Yhu can poison her
Re: Ur Advice Please by Bigcake: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Stop fornicating wit her. If u want to live long then flee frm her demands. The evil spirit in her wants to drain u. If she so loved u why did she open her legs for another man? Tings like dis can repeat itself later wen u r wit her. Dnt u tink she is looking for an avenue for u to be caring for her baby? Wise up dude.

1 Like

Re: Ur Advice Please by Mynd44: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2013
Here we go again.

I don't think the OP needs any advice, he just wants to share his problems to should I say "lighten the load"? Cos this does not need advicing
Re: Ur Advice Please by Agybabe(f): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2013
report her to her baby father if she persists
Re: Ur Advice Please by Kaxmytex(m): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Yhu can poison her
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Ur Advice Please by UjSizzle(f): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
Mynd_44: Here we go again.

I don't think the OP needs any advice, he just wants to share his problems to should I say "lighten the load"? Cos this does not need advicing
grin well said.

When she was your gf, you couldn't say No to her, and you never wanted to see her angry.
Now you're free from that 'burden', why are you still asking what to do?
Guys have an automatic 'off' switch when a girl they would have given the world at one time suddenly fucksup. You never flip your own? undecided
Re: Ur Advice Please by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
uj_sizzle:
grin well said.

When she was your gf, you couldn't say No to her, and you never wanted to see her angry.
Now you're free from that 'burden', why are you still asking what to do?
Guys have an automatic 'off' switch when a girl they would have given the world at one time suddenly fucksup. You never flip your own? undecided

Guys have that? Mehn, I'm so outdated! Coulda saved myself a world of pain if I knew. Where is it? Where can I find it?

@op, ok, we have heard.
Re: Ur Advice Please by kathymydoll: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
You can gift her a male love doll to satisfy herself

(1) (Reply)

A Voice Every Lady Will Die For. / Madam, This Is 2014, Wise Up!! / The Concept Behind Calling A Newly Wedded Man Groom And The Woman Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.