Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught? (6912 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? [PG 18+] / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 7:44pm On May 02, 2016
Hi everyone, how was your day?
This place looks boring tonight, let's make this holiday count. Tomorrow will soon be here embarassed....had to come up with something.

Have you ever been caught making out or having sex by any of your parents or an older person?

My experience ; Mum caught me kissing my boyfriend on the street at night when she sent me on an errand...she came looking for me when it took me an hour plus to run an errand of 15mins. Let's just cover it there...i almost died cry

Let's spice things up grin!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by donbenedict(m): 7:46pm On May 02, 2016
I'm a good guy in the eyes of everyone.

Catch me if u can

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 7:47pm On May 02, 2016
donbenedict:
I'm a good guy in the eyes of everyone.

Catch me if u can

Oh jeez undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by donbenedict(m): 7:50pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Oh jeez undecided
babe wat I do na cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 02, 2016
ωσω, иι¢є тняєα∂.
мιиє,ιт ωαѕи'т му мυм иσя ∂α∂, вυт ιиѕтєα∂ тнє ¢нαυffєυя (∂яινєя) ¢αυgнт мє кιѕѕιиg нєя. нє ѕιgнтє∂ υѕ νια тнє ∂яινєя'ѕ мιяяσω &ѕтуℓιѕнℓу яєρσятє∂ ∂ єνєит тσ му αυит.

ωєℓℓ, мє иσ ѕєи∂ ѕнα

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Bestinstinct(m): 7:51pm On May 02, 2016
I'm a smart guy nah........was almost caught but my babe adjust sharperly.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by HoneyB10(f): 7:53pm On May 02, 2016
Remembering the good old days
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:
Hi everyone, how was your day?
This place looks boring tonight, let's make this holiday count. Tomorrow will soon be here embarassed....had to come up with something.

Have you ever been caught making out or having sex by any of your parents or an older person?

My experience ; Mum caught me kissing my boyfriend on the street at night when she sent me on an errand...she came looking for me when it took me an hour plus to run an errand of 15mins. Let's just cover it there...i almost died cry

Let's spice things up grin!

what the heck do you mean by "cover it there" after wetting our appetite ba? you must finish this story abeg.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Brymo: 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
This some made up shiT, thats lk d first tin dat came 2 mind. Back then in camp, i was snuggling with a snuggle bunny dat means a lot 2 me up till now, although we talk no more. back 2 story, as we were..... This guy, i know was jus following us all around as we were running away from soja n man o war, 2 see wat will happen. D rep i have 4 d guy now, microscope no fit see am. I don't know mayb dis1 counts?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by sEGXY2(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
Well mama caught me kissing mary jane once, that month was crazy. She made me attend countless vigils and prayer session,reduced my allowance n stuff.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by ronald4ever(m): 7:54pm On May 02, 2016
I was caught by my cousin smooching and in deep romance with his maternal cousin and felt really embarrassed but he acted as if nothing happened which was a relieve for both of us.

After that we both made our romance official as there wasn't any need for the hide and seek anymore. That has been the only encounter I can say I have been caught.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
adepeter26:
ωσω, иι¢є тняєα∂.
мιиє,ιт ωαѕи'т му мυм иσя ∂α∂, вυт ιиѕтєα∂ тнє ¢нαυffєυя (∂яινєя) ¢αυgнт мє кιѕѕιиg нєя. нє ѕιgнтє∂ υѕ νια тнє ∂яινєя'ѕ мιяяσω &ѕтуℓιѕнℓу яєρσятє∂ ∂ єνєит тσ му αυит.

ωєℓℓ, мє иσ ѕєи∂ ѕнα

You were lucky. I'm sure this gist won't go this way if she had caught you herself
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 7:57pm On May 02, 2016
Brymo:
This some made up shiT, thats lk d first tin dat came 2 mind

Call it whatever you like. Why will i want to make anything up? Am i getting paid? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 02, 2016
The night I visited my parents with my girlfriend... Introductions made and everyone was happy, we had our own room but she was in a hurry as soon as we got in.... We started the normal things but my younger sis jumped in on us cos the door wasn't locked... She said sorry and walked out.... And everything else happened smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:00pm On May 02, 2016
ronald4ever:
I was caught by my cousin smooching and in deep romance with his maternal cousin and felt really embarrassed but he acted as if nothing happened which was a relieve for both of us.

After that we both made our romance official as there wasn't any need for the hide and seek anymore. That has been the only encounter I can say I have been caught.

You're lucky that cousin is a guy.If she's a lady, the whole world will hear
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Brymo: 8:02pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Call it whatever you like. Why will i want to make anything up? Am i getting paid? undecided
u didn't wait for d whole episode, i meant no harm,u just went defensive. Sorry anyway.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

You were lucky. I'm sure this gist won't go this way if she had caught you herself
Well, she (my aunt) found out,,though i was scolded, but couldn't react much as she knew i loved the girl in question.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:03pm On May 02, 2016
Bestinstinct:
I'm a smart guy nah........was almost caught but my babe adjust sharperly.

Lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 02, 2016
Ah ha!!..... Caught in the act!

Anyways... My Younger sis...sad It was awkward between me n her for a week!.....

Tat story is a lie... tongue never been caught...

Although mum has caught me jerking off way back .... Was 14, just discovered the act... Good ol'e days sha...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:05pm On May 02, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
The night I visited my parents with my girlfriend... Introductions made and everyone was happy, we had our own room but she was in a hurry as soon as we got in.... We started the normal things but my younger sis jumped in on us cos the door wasn't locked... She said sorry and walked out.... And everything else happened smiley

Yours is a love story jare...little sis don't count
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:06pm On May 02, 2016
slyIsaac:
Ah ha!!..... Caught in the act!

Anyways... My Younger sis...sad It was awkward between me n her for a week!.....

Tat story is a lie... tongue never been caught...

Although mum has caught me jerking off way back .... Was 14, just discovered the act... Good ol'e days sha...

Jerking off What did she do?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by AccidentalGenius: 8:06pm On May 02, 2016
Well my friends cousin walked in on us doing it. Her cousin, susan(not real name) was on top. A week later she came for some sugar

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Yours is a love story jare...little sis don't count
lol... OK dear
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:07pm On May 02, 2016
Brymo:
u didn't wait for d whole episode, i meant no harm,u just went defensive. Sorry anyway.

Just saw the rest. Sorry too kiss
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 02, 2016
I try not to get caught.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Brymo: 8:12pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Just saw the rest. Sorry too kiss
we cool.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:13pm On May 02, 2016
AccidentalGenius:
Well my friends cousin walked in on us doing it. Her cousin, susan(not real name) was on top. A week later she came for some sugar

This your story is one kind...are you sure? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

Jerking off What did she do?

Threw the clothes she was holding at me... N walked out... Didn't eat tat night.... But she's never mentioned it,to me or anyone...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by ronald4ever(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

You're lucky that cousin is a guy.If she's a lady, the whole world will hear

I think so too. Don't know why but male friends are easier to relate with when it comes to dating their relatives than ladies. They will just want to frustrate every move you make as if they'll marry their relatives.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:15pm On May 02, 2016
firstEVA:
I try not to get caught.

Lol, that's what we girls do. Was just careless...what love can cause ehnn cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by layla129(f): 8:18pm On May 02, 2016
Brymo:
i like you, because you might be a sapiosexual.

Lol, thanks
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught? by AccidentalGenius: 8:20pm On May 02, 2016
layla129:

This your story is one kind...are you sure? undecided
lol. It is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VIDEO: Daughter Of The President Of Congo,in Shameful Scandal As Sεxtape Leaked / He Wants To Marry Me But I Dont Love Him / What Do Single Ladies Mean By The Last Fling Before The Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.