Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,429 members, 7,853,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA (14307 Views)

US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Obanikoro: Fashola’s Official Car Costs More Than Oduah’s Bulletproof Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by ChimaAdeoye: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
DerideGull:

Would you have been happy if she has purchased tricycle for aviation operations? It only in dumbass Nigeria that purchase of aviation’s operational fleets is termed corruption. I do not give a hoot as long the two BMW cars were not turned into personal usage. In certain countries, corporate entities including airlines maintain fleets of jets for official use.

[size=16pt]EXACTLY!
They want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters. They tried to blame her for Agagu plane crash,but forensic report showed the pilots were arguing because one pilot told the other not to take off because of warning lights on the plane showing the plane was not fit to fly. So now they cooked up another story about her buying BMW for herself.
But they and their people won't let EFCC or other constitutionally mandated federal agencies to investigate the bogus allegation if there was truly any corrupt enrichment on the part of the minister in the said procurement of bullet proof vehicles, a deal she did not even sign!

Do not be deceived by their antics, Hon. Stella Oduah's true crime is that she dared to improve the aviation sector which people from a certain section of the country have bastardized and choked in a strangle hold.

Those tribalist people in their malicious plot against Nigeria had killed Nigeria Airways and killed Air Nigeria. Those people from a certain section of the country frustrated the deal with Virgin Atlantic. All these was done to maintain the strangle hold monopoly to compel all foreign airlines to only use Lagos airport as only point of entry into Nigeria.

Recall that it took heaven and earth to allow Lufthansa & Air France to fly into Port Harcourt, inspite of PH hosting our oil industry. The previous yoruba aviation ministers had strangely insisted that Lufthansa and Air France end their international flight at Lagos airport and the bulk of the passengers who are international oil workers and expatriates can use local airlines to fly into Port Harcourt Intl. !

It took the intervention of the Niger Delta militants that exposed the ultimate yoruba plot to move the oil industry based in Port Harcourt to Lagos, for those evil men to drop their plot to kill PH International airport and the oil industry it serves because they believed it would threaten Lagos airport's viability.
Their compromise was that flights must first come to Lagos airport before it is allowed to take international oil workers PH intl. airport. A senseless process that still makes flying to PH international from Europe a very very expensive enterprise. Indeed, the long protocol of getting to Port Harcourt have forced international oil companies to maintain a Lagos office for operational reasons of dealing with international VIP investors who do not physically need to be subjected to the stress of first shuttling around Nigeria just to get to Port Harcourt.

Princess Stella Oduah had not only worked against all their obstacles and subterfuge to achieve President Jonathan's pledge to finally upgrade the Akanu Ibiam Intl. Airport,Enugu into a true international airport, but also she threatened their monopoly by the planned introduction of a new National carrier ! For this, she must be given a bad name in order to be hanged. Poor useless people that imagine other Nigerians are so dumb to see through their pretenses and wicked plot.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Lagosbabe1: 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Chima_Adeoye:

[size=16pt]EXACTLY!
They want Stella hanged for bogus crimes cooked up by a faceless online website; sahara-reporters. They tried to blame her for Agagu plane

[/size]

Chima Adeole

Asiri e ti tu!

You are a fraud!

How come we have not got a reply to this:

Chima_Adeoye: I loved a Yoruba man and even married him against protests from my parents! Really big mistake!
Not because my man didn't love me, but it was practically impossible for his Yoruba family and community to accept his Igbo wife. For the sake of the sufferings and humiliations our marriage caused my hubby, I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to attempt it.

ok, can you match your post with this other one:

Chima_Adeoye:

suffice to say that I'm originally from Ekiti,and married to an Anambra man from Ichi town, Ekwusigo LGA to be precise grin grin grin.

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/72#13225694

You are a fraud and you have no moral right to discuss anything to do with acts of criminality.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by caesaraba(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

Chima Adeole

Asiri e ti tu!

You are a fraud!

How come we have not got a reply to this:

ok, can you match your post with this other one:

Chima_Adeoye:

https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/72#13225694

You are a fraud and you have no moral right to discuss anything to do with acts of criminality.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by tpia5: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
on this thread, s/he's half igbo:

Chima_Adeoye: Please nobody should misunderstand me. Afterall, i'm half Igbo myself.Just wondering in my mind why anywhere you have two or more Ibos, one of them wants to be called Eze Ndigbo. There is Eze Ndigbo in every town in Niger Republic and Mali. I won't be surprised if there are some in hell.

https://www.nairaland.com/1203727/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election/2
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Lagosbabe1: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpia@:
on this thread, s/he's half igbo:

https://www.nairaland.com/1203727/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election/2

God Bless you Tpia- thank you for exposing the fraud that this individual is- no wonder she goes around all threads on NL to propagate hatred and falsehood.

Chima Adeole:

1. Are you Yoruba?

2. Are you Igbo?

3. Are you half Igbo?

You are a disgrace and should ashamed of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by tpia5: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
dem plenty for here!

s/he also claimed ijaw on another thread.

its just a pity these people are so bent on fueling ethnic strife for whatever reason, but na dem sabi sha.

3 Likes

Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by Lagosbabe1: 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpia@:
dem plenty for here!

s/he also claimed ijaw on another thread.

its just a pity these people are so bent on fueling ethnic strife for whatever reason, but na dem sabi sha.

You are actually very correct.

She said this

My husband belong to the pirates confraternity. I have repeatedly urged him to form a pressure group with his powerful followers.

https://www.nairaland.com/1248897/returning-nigeria-form-terrorist-group#15114634

Yet she has criticised Wole Soyinka about Pyrates Confraternity

This insincere Nigerian said today that her Yoruba husband's family hate Ibos yet she in another thread said:

Except for a few, a typical Yoruba don't understand the word integrity nor solidarity. Mind you, I'm yoruba by marriage,but i can confidently tell you that apart from my husband's people, i'm yet to come across a yoruba that isn't wholeheartedly anti-igbo

https://www.nairaland.com/1235100/why-yorubas-igbos-must-unite/2#14904490

This is a confused individual, probably has a personality disorder
Re: Oduah Approved Purchase Of N255m Car - NCAA by tpia5: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
i think he or she just plays different tunes depending on the gallery.

s/he may or may not be nigerian.

and yes, personality disorder for sure, aside from the higher upper orders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashorun Jide Omokore Acquires $500k Rolls Royce For Porsha Williams / Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting Nigeria’s Freest Election – IBB / Dino, Philip Aduda, Ned Nwoko, MC Tagwaye Set For Abuja "Who Is Who" Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.