Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration (12316 Views)

Fresh Plot In The Senate Lawan May Replace Ndume / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by ik4life: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2013
A man that does not have a common voters card in a state he want to govern,does that not tell every thing you want to know about the man?.we will see how peter obi will win his third tenure on nov 16. Confused and silly people
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2013
Slizbeat: I laugh in Swahili.

Obiano has been cleared since and what he did was a transfer and not double registration.

Ngige will not even win in Idemili South where he is from and it happens to be my L.G.A. Mark my words.

November 16th things.

Don't quote.
what are you even saying? ? Like you know who everybody in idemili south ll vote for? I'm from idemili south too...btw, Ngige is from Alor in idemili NORTH...
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by VMLTDSMS(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2013
THIS IS JUST POLITICS TO THE BRIM,PDP IS TRYING TO TAKE OVER ANAMBRA STATE
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by chidonzone(m): 11:06am On Oct 25, 2013
THE CORRUPTION CALLED APGA
While we may agree that Willie
Obiano may be clean
because he is a new comer to
politics,
the same cannot be said of
his running mate, Nkem OKEKE
who
was a former commissioner of
works
in the first term of office of Gov.
Peter Obi. Nkem Okeke was
alleged to be the master mind of the
squandering of about 50
Billion Naira during three months
reign of Gov Virgy Etiaba,
following the impeachment of Gov
Obi.
Note that Nkem Okeke was
subsequently sacked by
Gov. Obi upon reinstatement by
court. His reason for sacking Nkem
Okeke as alleged bordered on
embezzlement, misappropriation
and
abuse of public trust and office.
Following Gov Obi's desperate move
to mend
fences with Victor Umeh, APGA
chairman in order to secure a
platform to foist his god son on
Anambrarian, Umeh like Obi
insisted on foisting his own god son
as a running mate to Obi's
god son, thus the emergence of
Obiano/Okeke candidacy. Like a
gang
of looters, the offices have been
shared, so also will our common
wealth be shared among these men.
The moral question is, how come
Commissioner Okeke
who was sacked by Gov Obi for
culpability in mismanagement and/
or
embezzlement be suddenly found
worthy for the post of deputy
governor?
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by shineeye: 11:08am On Oct 25, 2013
APGA rules

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by seunajia: 11:20am On Oct 25, 2013
o'boy:
obi / obiano = A No
this is the lastest equation
say no to apuga

Apologies for my interjection, but the above equation is axiomatically wrong!

obi/obiano != a no, rather it is "1/a no", which is the inverse of "a no" and hence "a yes"!

Fairly creative hypotheses, highly flawed conclusion. So sorry!

3 Likes

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Slizbeat(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2013
vivichocs: what are you even saying? ? Like you know who everybody in idemili south ll vote for? I'm from idemili south too...btw, Ngige is from Alor in idemili NORTH...

Well, pardon me if that's the case. Idemili North or south is same thing, they're both IDEMILI. It's like saying Northern Nigeria and Southern Nigeria are both not Nigeria in general.

To the part of his winning, that I just gave above in the post you quoted is a big sure thing. Went there last month and saw for myself. They will prefer Ubah to Ngige.

Again, mark my words. Ngige's support lies in the other part of the Niger after Benin and Ore.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Wsdm: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2013
gregg2: One thing I know is sure: APC will never win in Anambra
Why? Is Ngige a yoruba man? idiots!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Wsdm: 11:26am On Oct 25, 2013
CFCfan:

Who knows, with Obi's support, she may become the first elected female governor in Nigeria.
Is Obi now the electorate? Very DAFT thinking.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by lilkid2435(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2013
seunajia:

obi/obiano != a no, rather it is "1/a no", which is the inverse of "a no" and hence "a yes"!

Nice one jare... Turning his words on him grin
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 11:39am On Oct 25, 2013
I think it's high time Anambra and other South-Eastern states stopped electing people who either don't live in the state they want to govern or don't have any investment in that state. I don't like a situation whereby someone who has no connection to a state just that he's an indigene would be voted in as a governor.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva: I think it's high time Anambra and other South-Eastern states stopped electing people who either don't live in the state they want to govern or don't have any investment in that state. I don't like a situation whereby someone who has no connection to a state just that he's an indigene would be voted in as a governor.

And your point is?
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

And your point is?
My point is that the likes of Obiano have no business getting into the government house in Awka cos he has no ties in the state and this is evident in his election registration in Lagos. He should contest to become the governor of Lagos where he has his life. If he loved Anambra so much, he should have moved their to contribute his own quota. People like him and most candidates in the forthcoming election are opportunist.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Slizbeat(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2013
seunajia:

You go school jare. Lemme further break it down for the dude.

o'boy:
obi / obi ano = A No
this is the lastest equation
say no to apuga

Obi/ObiAno = 1/1 x A no.
Proof: Obi nullifies Obi.

Now Kid, we are left with 1/1 x A no and in primary 1, you were taught or rather will be taught that "1 x anything = That thing". I.e 1 x 10 = 10 and 1 x 20 = 20.
Therefore, 1 x A no = A no.

So the equation becomes 1/ A no.

Again as you progress higher to Primary 4, you were taught Inverse or rather will be taught Inverse.
1/ A no will simply give the Inverse of "NO" which happens to be "YES".

QED.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
My point is that the likes of Obiano have no business getting into the government house in Awka cos he has no ties in the state and this is evident in his election registration in Lagos. He should contest to become the governor of Lagos where he has his life. If he loved Anambra so much, he should have moved their to contribute his own quota. People like him and most candidates in the forthcoming election are opportunist.

Blabbing of a confused man! He was born in Anambra and he grew up there. He schooled at CKC Onitsha and is always in touch with his people. That his career took him out of Anambra doesn't warrant a sane individual to question his 'Anambraness'. What a skewed sense of reasoning!

4 Likes

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Slizbeat(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva:

My dear able brother Afam. I much disagree with you on some part. I am in for anyone who has invested in the state, changed lifes positively for the indigene and also anyone who loots and steal only to reinvest it back in that same state rather than siphon it abroad. Obiano has helped Anambra in so many ways ranging from Fidelity to the likes and whether he based there before or not, doesn't matter. What took him to Lagos as it will rightfully be confirmed is Fidelity Bank post.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by asha80(m): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
i hope you know soludo is likey to belong to this class?
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
asha 80: i hope you know soludo is likey to belong to this class?
Most likely. It doesn't really matter. These people have to look home whether they're in public service or not. See Ifeanyi Uba for instance, how can he say he loves Anambra when most(if not all) his major investments are outside the state yet he wants to govern the same state. Let's not forget that Peter Obi, a sitting governor was alleged to have built a gargantuan mall in Abuja when he's busy gallivanting for other people to come and invest in the state.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by vitality22(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2013

Obiano has been cleared since and what he did was a transfer and not double registration.

Ngige will not even win in Idemili South where he is from and it happens to be my L.G.A. Mark my words.

November 16th things.

Don't quote.
How comes this same Ngige won and became a senator from the same zone you mentioned? just asking
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by RoyalRoy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 25, 2013
Slizbeat:

You go school jare. Lemme further break it down for the dude.

Obi/ObiAno = 1/1 x A no.
Proof: Obi nullifies Obi.

Now Kid, we are left with 1/1 x A no and in primary 1, you were taught or rather will be taught that "1 x anything = That thing". I.e 1 x 10 = 10 and 1 x 20 = 20.
Therefore, 1 x A no = A no.

So the equation becomes 1/ A no.

Again as you progress higher to Primary 4, you were taught Inverse or rather will be taught Inverse.
1/ A no will simply give the Inverse of "NO" which happens to be "YES".

QED.

Eeya....oya clap for yourself!!!!

Una don chop today?

Na people like you dey go roadside for Monday morning to read Vanguard newspaper for Vacancy!!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by OnyiiVictor: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
SIR JENTLE: THE APGA STATE CHAIRMAN SHOULD SAY THE TRUTH AND STAND BY IT.

THE STATEMENT BY THE REPORTER IS THAT A VOTER'S CARD WAS ISSUED TO OBIANO THIS OCTOBER IN ANAMBRA.

WHY ARE YOU TALKING OF HIS APPLYING FOR TRANSFER OF THE SAID CARD FROM LAGOS.
Once u apply for transfer of voters card, a new voters card will be given to u period
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
OnyiiVictor: Once u apply for transfer of voters card, a new voters card will be given to u period

No need schooling those ignorantly mischievous folks my dear.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by muredo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2013

November 16th things.

Don't quote.

Day dreaming bros,wake up before bed wetting
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
And some mischievous MOD has taken this crappy thread to the FRONT PAGE! No wonder Bob-Manuel Udoukwu described Nairaland as a discredited website.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by ik4life: 1:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost: And some mischievous MOD has taken this crappy thread to the FRONT PAGE! No wonder Bob-Manuel Udoukwu described Nairaland as a discredited website.
tell bob-manuel udoukwu that he will be out of job soon
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Lilimax(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
ik4life: tell bob-manuel udoukwu that he will be out of job soon
Age is already catching up with him sad
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

Blabbing of a confused man! He was born in Anambra and he grew up there. He schooled at CKC Onitsha and is always in touch with his people. That his career took him out of Anambra doesn't warrant a sane individual to question his 'Anambraness'. What a skewed sense of reasoning!

is it too hard to counter his argument without being abusive?
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Iceman296: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
What are the Chances Of "Ifeanyi Uba" Winning, He Seems Far From the People's Choice!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by grafikdon: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
ifyalways: Sorry but Apga if they are to be judged with their recent displays in Anambra state, are nothing but a set of confused clowns.

Obi has turned APGA into the chicken party, riddled with men without focus . Right now I see APGA as an abomination that has refused to go away. They came up with the Anambra North ''zoning'' nonsense(In 2013, are you friggin' kidding me?), as if that was not enough bad decision, they kicked Soludo to the curb. Now they have pushed an unwilling participant, Obiano into the arena. You can tell from Obiano's composure that he is not ready for this game.

And what's with this concept of plastering Obi's face all over APGA campaign clothes? Looks very amateurish. Whatever happened to their Chicken logo, or is Obi turning himself into a ''godfather"?
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikeansy:

is it too hard to counter his argument without being abusive?
Please kindly point out the abuse in my post and i will promptly apologize. I just don't like people dabbling into things they are obviously ignorant of. He is free to drum up support for his preferred candidate but distorting the facts when it comes to Obiano's 'Anambraness' is displeasing. Daalu.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by hilary26(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Take a look at this photo pple. It's all about APGA

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:
Please kindly point out the abuse in my post and i will promptly apologize. I just don't like people dabbling into things they are obviously ignorant of. He is free to drum up support for his preferred candidate but distorting the facts when it comes to Obiano's 'Anambraness' is displeasing. Daalu.

Who is to say who is the expert and who is the novice. Who is to say who is blabbing and who is talking facts?

Does Obiano have any presence in Anambra State until he decided to run for office? If yes provide examples and what he has done in the service of Anambra people until he was dragged into this race. If not there is no need suggesting anyone else is blabbing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Blames Nigerians For Nigeria’s Poor Rating On Corruption / Soldiers Rescue 38 Women And 42 Children From Boko Haram Captivity In Borno.pics / Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.