Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration (12315 Views)

Fresh Plot In The Senate Lawan May Replace Ndume / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikeansy:

Who is to say who is the expert and who is the novice. Who is to say who is blabbing and who is talking facts?

Does Obiano have any presence in Anambra State until he decided to run for office? If yes provide examples and what he has done in the service of Anambra people until he was dragged into this race. If no there is no need suggesting anyone else is blabbing!

Presence? Do you have comprehension problems Mr man?. Re-read my post, this time SLOWLY! Dr Obiano was born in Anambra state and practically grew up there. He went to CKC Onitsha and used to have his family house at somewhere around Ajasa in Onitsha. So for a non-Anambra man to come here and spew such lies about the man is BLABBING! Do you have any problem with that?.

Below is the man's modest contribution to the society both in Anambra and beyond:

1.Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
2.Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
3.Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
4.Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
5.He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
6.He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
7.He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikeansy:

Who is to say who is the expert and who is the novice. Who is to say who is blabbing and who is talking facts?

Does Obiano have any presence in Anambra State until he decided to run for office? If yes provide examples and what he has done in the service of Anambra people until he was dragged into this race. If not there is no need suggesting anyone else is blabbing!

Tell me this is a joke oga! What he has done as an individual or an elected officer? What have u mikeansy done in the service of Anambra people? What do you expect an individual with a modest earning to do for the service of the whole Anambra state? What a joke! And for those questioning his presence, read this below:

His community, Aguleri, conferred on him and his wife in year 2000, separate chieftaincy titles for distinguished service. He is currently the president of Aguleri Council of Chiefs.

On January 2nd 2011, Chief Willie Obiano and his wife Chief Mrs E V Obiano were adopted into the cabinet chief, igwe-in council of the idigo dynasty of the ancient kingdom of AGULERI. This high Chief investative made Chief Mrs E V Obiano, the only female in the hundred and twenty years idigo dynasty, to be so honoured.

This is a man that practically grew up in Anambra and had his secondary school education at CKC Onitsha. That his career took him out of the state is not enough to question his Anambraness. Be guided please.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

Presence? Do you have comprehension problems Mr man?. Re-read my post, this time SLOWLY! Dr Obiano was born in Anambra state and practically grew up there. He went to CKC Onitsha and used to have his family house at somewhere around Ajasa in Onitsha. So for a non-Anambra man to come here and spew such lies about the man is BLABBING! Do you have any problem with that?.

lol

ok let me re-type in simpler English

Has he got any business or investment in anambra state?

Has he contributed anything significant to the development of Anambra State?

Has he got any footprint in the service of Anambra people?

If you know any please share with all.

Tell us what he has done in terms of public service and his contribution to making the world around him better. I am talking about personal achievements not corporate records.

If you know any show us?
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

Tell me this is a joke oga! What he has done as an individual or an elected officer? What have u mikeansy done in the service of Anambra people? What do you expect an individual with a modest earning to do for the service of the whole Anambra state? What a joke! And for those questioning his presence, read this below:

His community, Aguleri, conferred on him and his wife in year 2000, separate chieftaincy titles for distinguished service. He is currently the president of Aguleri Council of Chiefs.

On January 2nd 2011, Chief Willie Obiano and his wife Chief Mrs E V Obiano were adopted into the cabinet chief, igwe-in council of the idigo dynasty of the ancient kingdom of AGULERI. This high Chief investative made Chief Mrs E V Obiano, the only female in the hundred and twenty years idigo dynasty, to be so honoured.

This is a man that practically grew up in Anambra and had his secondary school education at CKC Onitsha. That his career took him out of the state is not enough to question his Anambraness. Be guided please.
It's not about chieftaincy titles. Just about any person with deep pockets can get a chieftaincy title anywhere in Nigeria ;et alone in his own community. The question is, has he built a classroom in his community before or how many people has he empowered in his community and is that enough for him to want to contest the governorship election? Anyways, since you said, he practically grew up in Anambra state, that may give him an edge over other candidates but i'm miffed by the fact that people who have contributed little or nothing have the effrontery to wan to govern their state.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikeansy:

lol

ok let me re-type in simpler English

Has he got any business or investment in anambra state?

Has he contributed anything significant to the development of Anambra State?

Has he got any footprint in the service of Anambra people?

If you know any please share with all.

Tell us what he has done in terms of public service and his contribution to making the world around him better. I am talking about personal achievements not corporate records.

If you know any show us?

Let me ask you.

1. Is he a businessman? What a joke! The man is a modest retired banker for pete's sake.

And as for his modest contributions, see them below:

1.Chief Obiano and the Wife single-handedly built the school fence of Father Tansi Memorial Secondary School with population of over 1000 pupils at Aguleri in Anambra State.
2.Chief Obiano is the Grand Pillar of St. Gerald’s Catholic Church Soluyi, Gbagada in Lagos State. This was in recognition of massive financial help by him and his friends in building the Father’s house and now the Church building under construction.
3.Chief Obiano and family support yearly the Saint Anthony Catholic Church in Houston Texas USA.
4.Chief Obiano for over 5 years donated 45 bags of rice yearly to widows of St Joseph Catholic Church Aguleri in Anambra State.
5.He is also supporting the Youths Village being constructed by Archbishop Valerian Okeke in Awka Anambra State.
6.He has also very generously donated funds in support of Catholic Church harvests both in Onitsha and Lagos.
7.He bought three brand new cars for three newly ordained Priests of Aguleri origin in 2008.

So please MR Man, hold your peace!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's not about chieftaincy titles. Just about any person with deep pockets can get a chieftaincy title anywhere in Nigeria ;et alone in his own community. The question is, has he built a classroom in his community before or how many people has he empowered in his community and is that enough for him to want to contest the governorship election? Anyways, since you said, he practically grew up in Anambra state, that may give him an edge over other candidates but i'm miffed by the fact that people who have contributed little or nothing have the effrontery to wan to govern their state.

You have to understand one thing here, this man is not a money bag. He is just a modest retired banker. Listed below are some of his modest contributions to the society.

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

Let me ask you.

1. Is he a businessman? What a joke! The man is a modest retired banker for pete's sake.

And as for his modest contributions, see them below:

So please MR Man, hold your peace!
Lol grin From this list, the only thing he has done for Anambra is the building of a fence for a school and not the school itself. What has doing something in Lagos and Houston have to do with Anambra. He should go and become the governor of Lagos or the mayor of Houston. I guess we just have to manage the fact that he practically grew up in Anambra. That should be more than enough and like you said, he's not a money bag. I'm more concerned about people like Ifeanyi Uba who with all the money at their disposal haven't contributed anything of note in Anambra state. I'll also like to know what Ngige has done in Anambra.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Dr Willie Obiano is entertaining questions right now on twitter. You all can go there and ask him all the questions you want. His handle is @WillieMObiano. Thanks.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin From this list, the only thing he has done for Anambra is the building of a fence for a school and not the school itself. What has doing something in Lagos and Houston have to do with Anambra. He should go and become the governor of Lagos or the mayor of Houston.

Stop clowning about MR. The post is there for any person to read and see the man's little contributions. I wont waste my time on you anymore. Daalu.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
afam4evas points here remain unassailable, though it would rule out most better qualified candidates
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2013
Am not here to criticize any candidate. All i can do is drum up support for my own preferred candidate. But in the process of supporting our preferred candidates, let us not stoop so low as to distort facts about other candidates.

1 Like

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
so, this is how APGA will lose this election?
talk of scoring own goal!
if they allowed Soludo to contest, at least we won't be dealing with this nonsense
this election is now ifeanyi ubas to lose
yes, quote me too!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by asha80(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin From this list, the only thing he has done for Anambra is the building of a fence for a school and not the school itself. What has doing something in Lagos and Houston have to do with Anambra. He should go and become the governor of Lagos or the mayor of Houston. I guess we just have to manage the fact that he practically grew up in Anambra. That should be more than enough and like you said, he's not a money bag. I'm more concerned about people like Ifeanyi Uba who with all the money at their disposal haven't contributed anything of note in Anambra state. I'll also like to know what Ngige has done in Anambra.
he has a hotel in awka....though a doctor not having a medical outfit but a hotel in awka scratches one's head.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
re@lchange:
afam4evas points here remain unassailable, though it would rule out most better qualified candidates
You have a point but we have to strive to strike a balance.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
re@lchange:

Maybe, but not when you are talking about an ONitsha born and bred Igboman like Dr Willie Obiano!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
re@lchange:
so, this is how APGA will lose this election?
talk of scoring own goal!
if they allowed Soludo to contest, at least we won't be dealing with this nonsense
this election is now ifeanyi ubas to lose
yes, quote me too!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nwanne, are you living in Mars! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
asha 80: he has a hotel in awka....though a doctor not having a medical outfit but a hotel in awka scratches one's head.
If this is true then it's commendable for a start.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Bensonn: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Slizbeat: I laugh in Swahili.

Obiano has been cleared since and what he did was a transfer and not double registration.

Ngige will not even win in Idemili South where he is from and it happens to be my L.G.A. Mark my words.

November 16th things.

Don't quote.

pls name the communities in idenmili south.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

You have to understand one thing here, this man is not a money bag. He is just a modest retired banker. Listed below are some of his modest contributions to the society.

FYI I have seen this list before

There are countless numbers of business men who do these in their communities and they are not even trying to be councilors. So this does not in anyway distinguish him
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Afam4eva(m): 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
I just watched an Ifeanyi Uba advert and it seems he's using something positive Peter Obi said about him in the past in his campaign video. Who does that?
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikeansy:

FYI I have seen this list before

There are countless numbers of business men who do these in their communities and they are not even trying to be councilors. So this does not in anyway distinguish him

Stop beating about the bush young man! You asked for a single contribution of his to humanity and i listed a few. Distinguish or not, the point remains that questioning the man's Anambraness like Afam4eva did is mischievous and unguarded. Simple!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Bensonn:

aside chino with his several monikers, i can remember anyother mentally deranged clown as pathetic as this slimghost of an lunatic

I don't have time for puppies. When you have grown some teeth kid, you can call my attention back.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Bensonn: 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

I don't have time for puppies. When you have grown some teeth kid, you can call my attention back.

i dont have ur time either, i just discovered a defieciency on someone who claim to come from Anambra, so had to alert the public about it for urgent attention. Had it been ur senses are in order i wld ve asked u to read ur posts, but i think others can see it. Pls public dont let this lunatic hit d street before binding his fore and hindlimbs. His cerebrum is failing him. PLEASE HELP!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
slimghost:

Stop beating about the bush young man! You asked for a single contribution of his to humanity and i listed a few. Distinguish or not, the point remains that questioning the man's Anambraness like Afam4eva did is mischievous and unguarded. Simple!

People seeking public office need to be vetted fyi

So there is nothing wrong attacking Willie Obiano and questioning what he has done for Anambra to merit the office of Governor

His records show that he has not don't much! Whether through his investment or through his service to the people I am yet to see a man who deserves to be a Governor.

If the election is free and fair he will have a hard time!
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Back to the topic

I hope INEC takes this issue of voter registration seriously
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by asha80(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikeansy:

So there is nothing wrong attacking Willie Obiano and questioning what he has done for Anambra to merit the office of Governor

His records show that he has not don't much! Whether through his investment or through his service to the people I am yet to see a man who deserves to be a Governor.

i guess when it comes to what you stated above soludo would also have a hard time winning electtions in anambra.
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
mikeansy:

Failed analysis! Election credibility is not based on what you have done for Anambra people alone otherwise any money bag can buy his way to Zik's house. Rather this is about credibility,fiscal responsibility and track record (career wise). Sane people ask questions like:

1. Is he fiscally responsible?
2. Is his credibility intact?
3. What about his managerial skills.

Clueless people ask such questions:
1. Have much has he shared.

Please be guided!

2 Likes

Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by slimghost(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
asha 80: i guess when it comes to what you stated above soludo would also have a hard time winning electtions in anambra.

My dear, am speechless oo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration by guiddoti: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2013
o'boy:
obi / obiano = A No
this is the lastest equation
say no to apuga
grin you don win. I feel enrol? But i no no maths this apuga feel mean 'leave am for am'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Accuse Jonathan’s Govt Of Importing Substandard Rice During Elections / N4.5tr Budget Deficit May Trigger Fresh Recession - Zainab Ahmed, Minister Warns / Demolition: Court Orders Kano Govt To Pay N30bn Compensation To Shop Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.