Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Relationship And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Sex (5938 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Girls And Sex / Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
I Was just wondering,what d big deal is about this 'se><'of a thing.The way people attach much importance to it as if their life depends on it.In my opinion,Being in a relationship is an avenue where u share ur dreams,visions,pains,worries,joy and many more things with someone.I feel there's more to a relationship than se><.''Love is in no way synonymous with se><''.Whats ur opinion abt this?

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by Alexk2(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
you are absolutely right. relationshp should be a way of love sharing and knowing each other the more. one of the many things that can ruin a relationshp is s*x because of lost of value thereafter and a host of other negative implication. I strongly belong to team-abstainance.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
Alexk2: you are absolutely right. relationshp should be a way of love sharing and knowing each other the more. one of the many things that can ruin a relationshp is s*x because of lost of value thereafter and a host of other negative implication. I strongly belong to team-abstainance.
Thanks Alexk2,very much well said.
Re: Relationship And Sex by IamValiant: 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sure. Sex in relationship will only reduce if not removing the value you have for your ptner. As for me, I and my Ayomide will never do that until we are married.

5 Likes

Re: Relationship And Sex by timwezzb(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
That's How Relationships Are!

Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
IamValiant: Sure. Sex in relationship will only reduce if not removing the value you have for your ptner. As for me, I and my Ayomide will never do that until we are married.
thanks 4 ur contribution.U're ryt,sex devalues a relationship.Good 2 know u're determined 2 wait until marriage

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
timwezzb: That's How Relationships Are!
Thanks.But am talking abt sex in a relationship,ur comments are welcome.
Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
cutiepie01: I Was just wondering,what d big deal is about this 'se><'of a thing.The way people attach much importance to it as if their life depends on it.In my opinion,Being in a relationship is an avenue where u share ur dreams,visions,pains,worries,joy and many more things with someone.I feel there's more to a relationship than se><.''Love is in no way synonymous with se><''.Whats ur opinion abt this?
Thank you sister, you are right and let me tell you i have been in a sexless relationship and i never bothered much on intimate affairs, my gf told me i should be a man that girls need sex more than men.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 26, 2013
cutiepie01: In my opinion,Being in a relationship is an avenue where u share ur dreams,visions,pains,worries,joy and many more things with someone.I feel there's more to a relationship than se><.
You are right, there is more to relationship than just s*x. A wise man once said that - revenge is for the weak - forgive is for the strong - ignore is for the intelligent. It takes intelligence for a grown man to ignore s*x. As quoted above, when a girl don't share her dreams etc that means she's in for two things alone, ur cash and s*x (good for dating only), but the one that shares the above, means she's in for it i.e serious, though it is said that s*x is the foundation of a relationship (only when the babe is not a virgin o). If u and ur partner shares the above, one day u both will express the 'love feel' to each other by making love (not having s*x) passionately, and that can occur once, twice or thrice per year.

S*x no be food, if u make s*x a priority u'll turn out getting married for s*xual satisfactory (which is supposed to be the least of ur worries). Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2013
Emzybrown:
Thank you sister, you are right and let me tell you i have been in a sexless relationship and i never bothered much on intimate affairs, my gf told me i should be a man that girls need sex more than men.
Thanks 4 ur contribution Emzybrown.Am glad 2 know we still have people who will stand irrespective of d societal odds.
Re: Relationship And Sex by timwezzb(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2013
cutiepie01: Thanks.But am talking abt sex in a relationship,ur comments are welcome.

I don't think SEX in a RELATIONSHIP is Good coz it After SEX the Respect for Each will not be as Strong like b4 so 2 me is not a good idea...............

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2013
timwezzb:

I don't think SEX in a RELATIONSHIP is Good coz it After SEX the Respect for Each will not be as Strong like b4 so 2 me is not a good idea...............
well said timwezzb,it really devalues a r.ship.There wont be respect as it used 2 be.The more sex ppl av in r.ships,d more d ppl involved loose respect 4 each oda,especially d girl.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship And Sex by timwezzb(m): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2013
cutiepie01: well said timwezzb,it really devalues a r.ship.There wont be respect as it used 2 be.The more sex ppl av in r.ships,d more d ppl involved loose respect 4 each oda,especially d girl.

Yh coz After SEX he will not think of Marrying Her at the end of the day coz He'll think that His not the Only One......
Re: Relationship And Sex by youngds: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2013
[size=18pt]Hmm, If it was a boy that open this thread, i won't post! but a girl angry, i think i need to enlighten you, Don't you ever feel like having sex? i mean ever even for a nano second? i guess you sometimes do its nature, & don't you wish your wishes(sex) come true? c'mon girl don't fool anyone! relationship without sex is family not even friendship cos friendship comes with benefits, so if you're in relationship without sex, you don't like that guy, you probably keeping him for show that you ain't alone, dreams, love, plans blah blah blah talks? dear you will probably get bored of it & when their is nothing to say anymore, you start staring at each other before you know what happen shocked you already giving him a Mouth Action ,and for those saying sex kills relationship you probably having a bad sex[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
timwezzb:

Yh coz After SEX he will not think of Marrying Her at the end of the day coz He'll think that His not the Only One......
exactly!
Re: Relationship And Sex by Dubemkelly(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hmm,my own two kobo of the topic...We r emotional human n sometimes we lose it,we wanna have da sexual feeling n to us it makes more sense,hardly u see a guy who is in a r/ship n doesn't have sex,it creates bond between the parties involved,its rare these days but truth be told,the basic essence of r/ship is 2 get along,share aspirations,goals n interests n if its worth it then u can take it 2 d next level not a craddle 4 intimacy but d question is this, how many people believe in such thot n can manage such excesses? Personally, I don't see myself in a sexless r/ship,its an emotional torture cos I luv enjoying it buh if u don't do such,no biggie,keep it up till u walk down d aisle

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by Dubemkelly(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2013
@OP ur username tho 'CUTIEPIE' is sexy n munchy, what does one do with pie? Taste it n if its sweet,u eat it like it is. Just saying tho

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by 49cents(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dubemkelly: Hmm,my own two kobo of the topic...We r emotional human n sometimes we lose it,we wanna have da sexual feeling n to us it makes more sense,hardly u see a guy who is in a r/ship n doesn't have sex,it creates bond between the parties involved,its rare these days but truth be told,the basic essence of r/ship is 2 get along,share aspirations,goals n interests n if its worth it then u can take it 2 d next level not a craddle 4 intimacy but d question is this, how many people believe in such thot n can manage such excesses? Personally, I don't see myself in a sexless r/ship,its an emotional torture cos I luv enjoying it buh if u don't do such,no biggie,keep it up till u walk down d aisle

The fact is once you start having premarital s.ex it becomes difficult to stop unless you find a more fulfilling reason not to u will so abuse s.ex that it won't be fulfiling after a period of time, its not about thte Thou shall nots....but about your happiness and freedom in and out of that relationship
The herd mentality is to let the instincts dictate......

Oni Suru apekotje konijebaje!!!!

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2013
What's the point of being in a relationship without having sex?

Do I look like a serial-wan.ker or a flaming phaggot to you?

Darn!! You would make a nyggah a dreamer like Joseph, with wet-dreams.

And blue-balls is unacceptable in this weather - that's a killer right there. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Relationship And Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
shymexx: What's the point of being in a relationship without having sex?

Do I look like a serial-wan.ker or a flaming phaggot to you?

Darn!! You would make a nyggah a dreamer like Joseph, with wet-dreams.

And blue-balls is unacceptable in this weather - that's a killer right there. undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Relationship And Sex by Iaz93: 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2013
Hypocrites
See them! undecided Una don füçk finish, you con come here dey preach! Mtchew! angry

Abeg, try to speak for yourself only.
For some, the more they make love to their partners, the more they love.

Stingy OP angry Your boyfriend go don wänk tire. angry

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by 49cents(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Presumption!!!!
Not everyone is doing it as nairaland, media and peers make one believe!!!

There is a time and place for everything, its a natural something
Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dubemkelly: Hmm,my own two kobo of the topic...We r emotional human n sometimes we lose it,we wanna have da sexual feeling n to us it makes more sense,hardly u see a guy who is in a r/ship n doesn't have sex,it creates bond between the parties involved,its rare these days but truth be told,the basic essence of r/ship is 2 get along,share aspirations,goals n interests n if its worth it then u can take it 2 d next level not a craddle 4 intimacy but d question is this, how many people believe in such thot n can manage such excesses? Personally, I don't see myself in a sexless r/ship,its an emotional torture cos I luv enjoying it buh if u don't do such,no biggie,keep it up till u walk down d aisle
thanks 4 ur contribution.Love ur sincerity though
Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2013
49cents:

The fact is once you start having premarital s.ex it becomes difficult to stop unless you find a more fulfilling reason not to u will so abuse s.ex that it won't be fulfiling after a period of time, its not about thte Thou shall nots....but about your happiness and freedom in and out of that relationship
The herd mentality is to let the instincts dictate......

Oni Suru apekotje konijebaje!!!!
*U're so on point..This is d rzn some ppl think its impossible 2 be in a r.ship without sex.Most of dem av started having sex in their r.ship,and are kinda addicted 2 it ,so they find it difficult 2 stay without it..
Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2013
Dubemkelly: @OP ur username tho 'CUTIEPIE' is sexy n munchy, what does one do with pie? Taste it n if its sweet,u eat it like it is. Just saying tho
lol.Thanks 4 dropping by..
Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Iaz93: Hypocrites
See them! undecided Una don füçk finish, you con come here dey preach! Mtchew! angry

Abeg, try to speak for yourself only.
For some, the more they make love to their partners, the more they love.

Stingy OP angry Your boyfriend go don wänk tire. angry
Hey!!!take it easy,everyone is entitled 2 their opinions..okay.Thats my opinion,u're free 2 air urs without insults.Thanks 4 dropping by though
Re: Relationship And Sex by UyiIredia(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2013
youngds: [size=18pt]Hmm, If it was a boy that open this thread, i won't post! but a girl angry, i think i need to enlighten you, Don't you ever feel like having sex? i mean ever even for a nano second? i guess you sometimes do its nature, & don't you wish your wishes(sex) come true? c'mon girl don't fool anyone! relationship without sex is family not even friendship cos friendship comes with benefits, so if you're in relationship without sex, you don't like that guy, you probably keeping him for show that you ain't alone, dreams, love, plans blah blah blah talks? dear you will probably get bored of it & when their is nothing to say anymore, you start staring at each other before you know what happen shocked you already giving him a Mouth Action ,and for those saying sex kills relationship you probably having a bad sex[/size]

F*ck it I can't pass off this chance to be cynical. Maybe the OP and chicks like her have dry and atrophied pu$$ys. That will explain the lack of libido.
Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

F*ck it I can't pass off this chance to be cynical. Maybe the OP and chicks like her have dry and atrophied pu$$ys. That will explain the lack of libido.
wow,is dat what u think?
Re: Relationship And Sex by coolzeal(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2013
A relationship without se*x is like a loner walking in a grand crayon. I adore se*x and if my partner refuse me then she's indirectly offering me a plan B(cheat). My honest decision.
Re: Relationship And Sex by kaka22(m): 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
cutiepie01: I Was just wondering,what d big deal is about this 'se><'of a thing.The way people attach much importance to it as if their life depends on it.In my opinion,Being in a relationship is an avenue where u share ur dreams,visions,pains,worries,joy and many more things with someone.I feel there's more to a relationship than se><.''Love is in no way synonymous with se><''.Whats ur opinion abt this?
You are definitely a virgin...
Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 21, 2013
The extreme of Love is sex and tis one of the means by which Love is expressed !!!

So, Love is like a house and sex is a room in it ...... Go figure !!!
Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2013
donroxy: The extreme of Love is sex and tis one of the means by which Love is expressed !!!

So, Love is like a house and sex is a room in it ...... Go figure !!!
i disagree with u.There are many other countless means in which love can be expressed.Love is not sex,and sex is not love.U'll agree with me dat u can have sex with a person without loving him/her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow? / If You Think You Are Stupid, Dont Forget The 116guys That Liked This Girls Post / Nothing As Sweet As Having A Foreign Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.