Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Relationship And Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship And Sex (5937 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Girls And Sex / Is There A Difference Between Relationship And Commitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship And Sex by 190: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
cutiepie01: i disagree with u.There are many other countless means in which love can be expressed.Love is not sex,and sex is not love.U'll agree with me dat u can have sex with a person without loving him/her.
If U read what U quoted again, U would discovered I posted ''Sex is one of the means of expressing Love'' .... I didn't say ''sex = Love''

U see,
There is love,
There is sex

There is ''NO SEX Relationship'' but presence of LOVE......... e.g Love for your Friend(Opposite gender),Love for your mum,Dad,Brother !!!

There is ''No Love Relationship'' but presence of Sex i.e U don't love him/her but shine kongo for one another , ya kno !!!

Love is all about being Emotionally attached to somebody and taking them for whatever they are ..........

Therefore, In a Se.xu.al Relationship, Sex is part of Love !!!

So your lover asking u for sex is a normal thing, U can always tell him/her U aint ready for sex, now!!!

But Removing sex from Love in a s.exua.l relationship is a NO ......!!!

Haven't U see some girls complaining about their boys not touching them romantically Good .....U will hear something like ''If he love me, why is he running from bed,I haven't been f.uc.ked for the past 3weeks''

Or

''He Takes good care of me but hardly have sex with me .... I don't think He love me''

Why would they be complaining if such person doesn't have a duty of sex towards them as part of LOVE for them !!!

We have different types of relationship that binds love and there should be sex in s.exua.l relationship as part of LOVE, tis left to you to determine if you are ready for it or not, but surely,U can't remove it, as it is part of Love !!!

U still disagree ?

3 Likes

Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2014
cutiepie01: well said timwezzb,it really devalues a r.ship.There wont be respect as it used 2 be.The more sex ppl av in r.ships,d more d ppl involved loose respect 4 each oda,especially d girl.

I just saw this.....

lol, if the only thing that gives value to your relationship is lack of sex, it might be time for you to opt out.

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2014
rationalmind:

I just saw this.....

lol, if the only thing that gives value to your relationship is lack of sex, it might be time for you to opt out.
yeah,u're ryt.But the most common thing that devalues it is pre-marital s.ex.
Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2014
cutiepie01: yeah,u're ryt.But the most common thing that devalues it is pre-marital s.ex.

That's what I'm saying. If you think pre-marital sex will devalue your relationship, it might be time for you to opt out of that relationship.

I must add that, I see nothing in marriage that will prevent the same sex that you argue devalues relationships from devaluing marriage.

What I'm saying in simpler terms is that, if you feel pre-marital sex with a man devalues your relationship with him such that he no longer values you for example, I see no reason why the same sex won't devalue your marriage with him. He will most likely still no longer value you.

You will only succeed in delaying the evil day. See?

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2014
youngds: [size=18pt]Hmm, If it was a boy that open this thread, i won't post! but a girl angry, i think i need to enlighten you, Don't you ever feel like having sex? i mean ever even for a nano second? i guess you sometimes do its nature, & don't you wish your wishes(sex) come true? c'mon girl don't fool anyone! relationship without sex is family not even friendship cos friendship comes with benefits, so if you're in relationship without sex, you don't like that guy, you probably keeping him for show that you ain't alone, dreams, love, plans blah blah blah talks? dear you will probably get bored of it & when their is nothing to say anymore, you start staring at each other before you know what happen shocked you already giving him a Mouth Action ,and for those saying sex kills relationship you probably having a bad sex[/size]
I swear ur so right, only a player would leave a babe cause he had sex with her, good sex builds the relationship. I had a brother that dint screw his babe for five years of the relationship, the babe got screw in service and left him for someone sexually fit!!! it's just a thing of wisdom!!!! moreover most virgins are just not opportuned to get sex, .cause most of them fantasize about sex .and masturbates ... My view

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
kaka22:
You are definitely a virgin...
desperate virgin
Re: Relationship And Sex by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2014
I cant imagine myself cope in a relationship without se><. Some of you guys wont be blabbing about anti-sex in a relationship if you occur to have a good se>< partner. Please you guys should not quote me wrong, i'm not trying to discourage anybody here. I believe Se>< works hand in hand with relationship/love.
Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2014
tonyayo1:
You are right, there is more to relationship than just s*x. A wise man once said that - revenge is for the weak - forgive is for the strong - ignore is for the intelligent. It takes intelligence for a grown man to ignore s*x. As quoted above, when a girl don't share her dreams etc that means she's in for two things alone, ur cash and s*x (good for dating only), but the one that shares the above, means she's in for it i.e serious, though it is said that s*x is the foundation of a relationship (only when the babe is not a virgin o). If u and ur partner shares the above, one day u both will express the 'love feel' to each other by making love (not having s*x) passionately, and that can occur once, twice or thrice per year.

S*x no be food, if u make s*x a priority u'll turn out getting married for s*xual satisfactory (which is supposed to be the least of ur worries). Thank u.
I love this (y)
Re: Relationship And Sex by Rockmyworld(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2014
all I see from our Op here is that, she has had so much se>< in all her relationship with guys. she now wonder what's the big deal in se><... I laugh in HD at you OP. if only you were virgin you won't talk like this.
there is a big deal just be in the right relationship and you'll enjoy yourself.
have always advice girls that if you know you can't marry him or he can't marry you don't even date him, because se>< will always be involved to spice up a relationship. if there won't be se>< in a relationship it's the guy decision to make. so girls look before you leap. don't give it to someone that will eat and run. thanks

1 Like

Re: Relationship And Sex by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 18, 2014
Rockmyworld: all I see from our Op here is that, she has had so much se>< in all her relationship with guys. she now wonder what's the big deal in se><... I laugh in HD at you OP. if only you were virgin you won't talk like this.
there is a big deal just be in the right relationship and you'll enjoy yourself.
have always advice girls that if you know you can't marry him or he can't marry you don't even date him, because se>< will always be involved to spice up a relationship. if there won't be se>< in a relationship it's the guy decision to make. so girls look before you leap. don't give it to someone that will eat and run. thanks
#word*
Re: Relationship And Sex by mikedimeji(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2014
Laughing in Spanish...
Re: Relationship And Sex by salomycruz: 9:57am On Jul 19, 2014
I have grown to know...those who haven't started having sex would continue to speak against it as long as dey are intact..and those who have started wud speak for demselves 2...so I feel every1 has the ryt to his or her own opinion abt sex....sex b4 or after marriage all na SEX its just the time 1 decides to start that differs
Re: Relationship And Sex by mikedimeji(m): 10:01am On Jul 19, 2014
salomycruz: I have grown to know...those who haven't started having sex would continue to speak against it as long as dey are intact..and those who have started wud speak for demselves 2...so I feel every1 has the ryt to his or her own opinion abt sex....sex b4 or after marriage all na SEX its just the time 1 decides to start that differs
Do u as a person have anything against sex as an act either before or in marriage?
Re: Relationship And Sex by salomycruz: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2014
mikedimeji:
Do u as a person have anything against sex as an act either before or in marriage?
I would love 2 keep my opinion 2myself...tnks
Re: Relationship And Sex by mikedimeji(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2014
salomycruz: I would love 2 keep my opinion 2myself...tnks
Haba no be so now it's that ur opinion we want to hear
Re: Relationship And Sex by xtervaganza(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Dear miss op....

I don't know about the way you live your life ooooo

But for me, once I'm in love with you, whenever I see u I get a signal from my Weiner

U can say what u like

But I won't be in a relationship without sex

Period!
Re: Relationship And Sex by cutiepie01(f): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rockmyworld: all I see from our Op here is that, she has had so much se>< in all her relationship with guys. she now wonder what's the big deal in se><... I laugh in HD at you OP. if only you were virgin you won't talk like this.
If u dont have something reasonable to say why dont u get busy instead of coming here to type rubbish.There's no sense in what u jst finished typing.SMH
Re: Relationship And Sex by lauraarnett: 9:42am On Jul 16, 2020
Sex isn't a guarantee of a successful marriage. To create a strong family, spouses should equally strive for this. You and your partner should have mutual understanding and love, you should feel and support each other.
However, if the partner doesn't love you, insults and humiliates you, you shouldn't tolerate this. Believe me, you deserve a better attitude towards yourself. Therefore, if you understand that you don't see the future with this person, don't be afraid to file for divorce in Washington state. Give yourself a chance for a new, happy life!
Re: Relationship And Sex by chinchonglee(m): 9:54am On Jul 16, 2020
IamValiant:
Sure. Sex in relationship will only reduce if not removing the value you have for your ptner. As for me, I and my Ayomide will never do that until we are married.
Be fooling ursef...
But spend on Ayomide right?

Lemme tell u the reality..
Another man is Fvcking Ayomide, Ayomide will still be fucking another man and Ayomide will leave u to marry another man with money wen the opportunity comes.

Be Guided in all that u do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. / Guys Please Answer This Question Honestly. / Can You Have S*x With A Girl During Her Period/ladies Would You Allow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.