Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women (14221 Views)

Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2013
davidylan: feminists - a hate group for insecure women who have body image issues. Has anyone noticed that the staunchest feminists are those whose bodies remind you of that of an adolescent boy? I'm yet to see a truly beautiful woman, with all the right curves, sit around bleating about feminism.

Lol...reminds me of the sidekick in The Incredibles who then hated all heroes

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2013
dasparrow:

Lastly, when it comes to core family values, most Nigerians have none. This is why many Nigerians glorify paedophilia, gang r8pe and the likes in Nigerian society. This is also why many Nigerians have a culture of oppression where you oppress your women, cheat on them, infect them with STDs, violate them, dump them if they cannot birth you male children and the likes. But God does not like ugly and this is why Nigeria has refused to progress even with all the natural resources the country has been blessed with. Nigeria is a country filed with wicked people who have a wicked culture and that is why the average Nigerian always keeps roaming from country to country like cattle herders begging for visa and permanent residence from more advanced nations.

You're more stúpid that I give you credit for. More dumber and dense than your posts. You gallivant about from one thread to another like a headless chicken spewing crap you pulled right from your A-hole. This same crap you spewed in the other thread that "nigerian youths are jobless. Average nigerian have STDs. Nigerian beat all their wives...." Blah blah. Where do fùck do get your weeds from, rétard?!!. Aint you tired of talking bullshít?!!. Whatever cesspit you're dwelling is cursed and it's the reason we have móronic dregs(whatever gender you're) of the world like you ranting on and on like deranged fucktàrds!!. Talking shít about EVERY nigerian not "inventing" stuff as if your pathetic low-life will invent any shít worth taking note of. Fùcktard!!

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
kulyie: he is not a dog but even if you think he is,some dogs are better than some men.i will rather take in a homeless dog and buy food for it than a homeless man because dogs are better than some men.dogs are loyal,faithful,caring and very honest WHICH SOME MEN ARE BEREFT OF

WOW!!. Whoever left you in such pitiable state of mind must have been wicked. Such skin-cringing words coming from you!!.

And yet when people call some feminist, a hate group, people will think they're hating on feminist. Look at the hate-filled comment, you posted. Smh.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2013
carujmonella:

WOW!!. Whoever left you in such pitiable state of mind must have been wicked. Such skin-cringing words coming from you!!.

And yet when people call some feminist, a hate group, people will think they're hating on feminist. Look at the hate-filled comment, you posted. Smh.
I told kulyie to re-read her post and see the hate filled in her mind. The feminism spirit has taking over her cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
flexshop:

burst a nerve right? Go do some research on reasons for increase in number of jail inmates in US with special focus on african americans.don't be bitter, because you have people migrating to the US doesnt take away the fact that the family system in the united states is in serious decline. Discussions laced with emotions won't hide the truth or change it from what it is. Any babymama who willfully raises children out of wedlock is raising nuisance to the society as few of these children turn out useful to the society.since you decided to take that aspect of my discourse and discard other valid points I made, it shows how bitter you are. Cry from now till eternity, feminism is a virus that is destroying the society

Riiight. It was feminism that made the man have sex with a woman he is not married to without a condom.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Feminism has nothing to do with baby mamas, Tu face's baby mamas are not feminists and neither are most of the black American ones. So please remove that one from the so called argument.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
I laugh when I see people who think they have got wisdom and knowledge but they are being controlled by a group of extra ordinary human beings who remote control them like a puppet. they get to your subconscious and reprogramme you. THE POWERS THAT BE. *hahahaha* take two days get a pen and a dairy ransack the internet and the media write down some interesting things u come a cross trends-revolutions-societies-e.t.c then merge all the facts together and solve for the end product! If u wanna get wisdom stick to that ancient book called Bible. man is straying from Gods plan day by day and wrecking the world built for him. just like reading a user manual upside down and using the product upside down. women wanna get equal and end up being another creature not women not men. men abandoned the coma and to love their wives. the woman is meant to be submissive the man is meant to be a lover not the head of state. But this movement is busy producing non submissive wives and women which results to production of more beastly men trying to exercise their power. If u are crazy with this movement...woman you can't make a home. have seen two families go down coz of this. The women struggling to take on with the children coz the men always dies maybe they are the gentle and loving kind or thoughts, the women succeed in raising children full of hatred. they pitiable thing is that they don't know they are filled with hate
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by flairlady(f): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Not all feminists are misandrists,though some are.Feminism is not a hate group.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Wow! No wonder we were bonding so well on that thread then. Just like me then. I done had cause to wanna do you girls one better too but I healed, forgave and forgot too grin

Maybe we should hook up after all.

Yeah, it's true that some of the feminists were hurt in the past. The same with some guys who become players. Some other feminists are in it just because. Just like some guys are players just because it's fun to mess women up.

Yeah offcourse you're right about that. Because There's tendency for an abuse of every given venture, movement, ideology etc...

And the Minority females - I dare say - fueling the 'hate group' feminist ideology are probably disgruntled fellows that have had too much education to think that they can question everything - natural and unnatural. Cos the definition of feminism is basically pointing at females who seek equal social, political and gender rights. And I don't think that is bad entirely.

While others like I've said, are in it for the bad experience they derived from the men in their lives. For example, a woman who had been constantly molested while she was younger is wont to see all men as rapist. So would a wife who have constantly endured beating from the husband, until when she eventually snaps, she becomes all hateful and assertive of her right, even training her daughters to towards that line.

Don't they have reasons to become feminist? sad

as for us hooking up...
Hmm... seeing that we are two 'healing' individuals, why don't we seek succour from those with a 'clean slate' so that they can help mop up whatever hurt that still lingers....

Or better still, I'd start considering it if you would finally agree to become a nice-jerkwink
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2013
carujmonella:

You're more stúpid that I give you credit for. More dumber and dense than your posts. You gallivant about from one thread to another like a headless chicken spewing crap you pulled right from your A-hole. This same crap you spewed in the other thread that "nigerian youths are jobless. Average nigerian have STDs. Nigerian beat all their wives...." Blah blah. Where do fùck do get your weeds from, rétard?!!. Aint you tired of talking bullshít?!!. Whatever cesspit you're dwelling is cursed and it's the reason we have móronic dregs(whatever gender you're) of the world like you ranting on and on like deranged fucktàrds!!. Talking shít about EVERY nigerian not "inventing" stuff as if your pathetic low-life will invent any shít worth taking note of. Fùcktard!!
only mentally underdeveloped people with inadequacies leave the issue at hand and ATTACK PERSONALITIES without making any significant contribution to the subject matter,so back to the issue

why is the truth that she highlighted above PAINING YOU :p
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2013
@princesa and you think men never had any bad experience with women? undecided

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2013
carujmonella:

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 29, 2013
carujmonella:

only mentally underdeveloped people with inadequacies leave the issue at hand and ATTACK PERSONALITIES without making any significant contribution to the subject matter,so back to the issue

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2013
carujmonella:

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2013
princesa:

Yeah offcourse you're right about that. Because There's tendency for an abuse of every given venture, movement, ideology etc...

And the Minority females - I dare say - fueling the 'hate group' feminist ideology are probably disgruntled fellows that have had too much education to think that they can question everything - natural and unnatural. Cos the definition of feminism is basically pointing at females who seek equal social, political and gender rights. And I don't think that is bad entirely.

While others like I've said, are in it for the bad experience they derived from the men in their lives. For example, a woman who had been constantly molested while she was younger is wont to see all men as rapist. So would a wife who have constantly endured beating from the husband, until when she eventually snaps, she becomes all hateful and assertive of her right, even training her daughters to towards that line.

Don't they have reasons to become feminist? sad

as for us hooking up...
Hmm... seeing that we are two 'healing' individuals, why don't we seek succour from those with a 'clean slate' so that they can help mop up whatever hurt that still lingers....

Or better still, I'd start considering it if you would finally agree to become a nice-jerkwink
so if you dont want to see disgruntled,frustrated and assertive or rather put aggressive women,treat the women AROUND YOU WITH LOVE AND RESPECT and you will get more of it in return,however if you keep treating them like thrash or thinking its fun to mess women up,then when you see bitter,angry,hateful women who question everything DONT RANT.

THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH HATE,AGGRESSION AND VIOLENCE BECAUSE THE SO CALLED 'NATURAL LEADERS' MADE IT SO.

GO BACK TO YOUR HISTORY BOOKS AND READ UP ON PEOPLE WHO FUEL,INSTIGATE OR ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE OR TERRORISM AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR GENDER,RELIGION OR SOCIAL CLASS
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz: @princesa and you think men never had any bad experience with women? undecided

a lot! which is y some of the feminist ideology is wrong makes it seem like its a one direction reaction while it goes both ways. the FACT I know is that the male victims eventually dies prematurely even from the bible days. You are not even allowed to hate anybody said God, maybe u go and call him a retard. The wisdom of men continues to disappoint them.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 10:29am On Oct 29, 2013
lack of love and forgiveness will eventually eat up our world.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz: I told kulyie to re-read her post and see the hate filled in her mind. The feminism spirit has taking over her cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by pickabeau1: 10:33am On Oct 29, 2013
Just passing by ...
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Mftivi: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2013
flairlady: Not all feminists are misandrists,though some are.Feminism is not a hate group.
my dear they don't start as one they end as one! it keeps penetrating till it grows roots. all they see in men at that stage is only evil

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz: I told kulyie to re-read her post and see the hate filled in her mind. The feminism spirit has taking over her cheesy
i am not in anyway FILLED WITH HATE.HOWEVER,ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT IF MEN HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ABUSE YOU,THEY WILL,SO YOU SHOULDNT EVEN GIVE THEM THAT OPPORTUNITY TO.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 29, 2013
Mftivi: lack of love and forgiveness will eventually eat up our world.
unforgiveness and hatred has already eaten our world.global terrorism,creation and testing of weapons of mass destruction,religious intolerance and hatred which are bye products of climatic change and environmental/genetical disorders are just physical manifestations of our world going down
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 29, 2013
carujmonella:

helloooo mr man,face the issue at hand and forget about my state of mind.for the records,i am the chief executive officer of my mind and can control it whichever way i like.

If it is pitiable to you,you can go and drink panadol for my headache
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2013
Mftivi:
a lot! which is y some of the feminist ideology is wrong makes it seem like its a one direction reaction while it goes both ways. the FACT I know is that the male victims eventually dies prematurely even from the bible days. You are not even allowed to hate anybody said God, maybe u go and call him a retard. The wisdom of men continues to disappoint them.
True...Feminist doesn't reason that way they think women are the only victims.
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=Laja Laba][/quote]

fvk you

while you need to hit the zoo and meet your counterparts
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2013
tintingz:
@princesa and you think men never had any bad experience with women? undecided

Yeah, am not denying that. Men too are victims of female whatever. But the statistics is inconsequential compared to the females. We are the one mostly burnt the world over.

While the men have their strength, religion and society to fight with, afterall we are indeed the weaker vessels (physically i mean), so don't blame us if we decide to channel our energy ideologically.

Afterall, it all began in time memorial with the men treating the women as 'second class' citizens, socially, politically and physically.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Lol. If a man marries a "successful woman", would she still not have to deal with him? Oh, I forgot, "feminism" has conditioned you girls to think that relationship is a one-way road. I tell you, lady, we love women who are able and resourceful, but you "feminists" have forgotten how to be women. Perhaps if it were written in pamphlets and taught in overseas conferences, y'all would remember. smiley
the same way some men are not worth being treated like men,they are better when treated like domestic animals.some dont even remember they are men,its just the tail in between their legs that reminds them they are male human beings and thats when they are h-orni
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Lol. If a man marries a "successful woman", would she still not have to deal with him? Oh, I forgot, "feminism" has conditioned you girls to think that relationship is a one-way road. I tell you, lady, we love women who are able and resourceful, but you "feminists" have forgotten how to be women. Perhaps if it were written in pamphlets and taught in overseas conferences, y'all would remember. smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by tintingz(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2013
princesa:

Yeah, am not denying that. Men too are victims of female whatever. But the statistics is inconsequential compared to the females. We are the one mostly burnt the world over.

While the men have their strength, religion and society to fight with, afterall we are indeed the weaker vessels (physically i mean), so don't blame us if we decide to channel our energy ideologically.

Afterall, it all began in time memorial with the men treating the women as 'second class' citizens, socially, politically and physically.
Lol @bolds, and yet you(feminist) believe in gender equality cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by princesa(f): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2013
kulyie:
so if you dont want to see disgruntled,frustrated and assertive or rather put aggressive women,treat the women AROUND YOU WITH LOVE AND RESPECT and you will get more of it in return,however if you keep treating them like thrash or thinking its fun to mess women up,then when you see bitter,angry,hateful women who question everything DONT RANT.

THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH HATE,AGGRESSION AND VIOLENCE BECAUSE THE SO CALLED 'NATURAL LEADERS' MADE IT SO.

GO BACK TO YOUR HISTORY BOOKS AND READ UP ON PEOPLE WHO FUEL,INSTIGATE OR ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE OR TERRORISM AGAINST ANY PARTICULAR GENDER,RELIGION OR SOCIAL CLASS

@bolded... Its easier said than done. Sorry to say that this trend has come to stay and even getting worst by the seconds. Child molestation is the other of the day, i therefore dare to say that tougher feminist are emerging from the younger generation, their mind transcend from hate into murder...we just need God's gracesad

@history...
I think you are referring to basically men as the instigator as well as the natural leaders right?

But you just have to desist from makin the error of generalization. All men ain't the same. Some come for war, while others come for peace. Jesus as apt example smiley
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 29, 2013
Laja Laba: Slowpoke women....Feminist
filthy chauvenist beasts,what are you doing around humans? Dont you have a zoo
Re: 7 Ways Feminism Is Destroying American Women by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2013
princesa:

@bolded... Its easier said than done. Sorry to say that this trend has come to stay and even getting worst by the seconds. Child molestation is the other of the day, i therefore dare to say that tougher feminist are emerging from the younger generation, their mind transcend from hate into murder...we just need God's gracesad

@history...
I think you are referring to basically men as the instigator as well as the natural leaders right?

But you just have to desist from makin the error of generalization. All men ain't the same. Some come for war, while others come for peace. Jesus as apt example smiley
1st paragrapg,gbam! Last paragraph thash and please dont infuse jesus/religion into it.jesus has absolutly nothing to do with feminism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS / How Will You Spend Your Valentine's Day This Year? / Black Man Paradise ( United kingdom Top Six Cities Exposed )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.