Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Are You A Go Getter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Go Getter? (14179 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Go Down)

Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2008
Gone are the days when ladies wait for the man they have crush on to ask them out. It seems that many women these days do not follow the traditional way of waiting on the man.

Guys: Do you subscribe to this new line of action from women or are you more cormfortable when you are doing the chasing?

Ladies: 1)Will you risk it and wait for a man that you have a serious crush on to ask you out even though he's not getting your hint or will you bold up and ask him out?

2) What if you are dating a guy for some time and he's yet to pop the 'will you marry me' question, do you continue waiting or will you ask him to marry you with immidiate effect?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
I will wait to thy kingdom comes, i can never toast a boy and if he still doesn't approach me then too bad for me lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
That means you still believe in the traditional roles. What if you date that guy for a long time and he's yet to pop the question, will you help him do it?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by SamMilla1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2008
ibkaye:

I will wait to thy kingdom comes, i can never toast a boy and if he still doesn't approach me then too bad for me lipsrsealed tongue

USELESS PRIDE DETECTED.!!!!!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2008
Why is it pride? That's how we were raised in Naija. All these later day agression from Naija women today probably started in the new millenium besides, I think she has a right to decide what is best for herself. It's guys that cannot be bold enough to ask a woman out that call it pride.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2008

there is nothing like pride there,we women have our honour and dignity to protect and i know men wt their mouth,they will always use it against us,if we end up doing the asking,the girl will get the everyday insult no everyday national anthem of afterall u came running to me not me to u,i did not beg u for this relationship did i and so on,let d men do d asking that is what they were created for tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 15, 2008
Needlelady:

That means you still believe in the traditional roles. What if you date that guy for a long time and he's yet to pop the question, will you help him do it?
Hmm, i thought we were talking about basic relationships here  smiley hmm, still even if it were marriage i still wouldn't make the first move  lipsrsealed

SAM MILLA:

maybe so, but thats just the way it is  tongue grin

jennykadry:

there is nothing like pride there,we women have our honour and dignity to protect and i know men wt their mouth,they will always use it against us,if we end up doing the asking,the girl will get the everyday insult no everyday national anthem of afterall u came running to me not me to u,i did not beg u for this relationship did i and so on,let d men do d asking that is what they were created for tongue
exactly tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2008
SAM MILLA:

oga sam, thank u for detecting that thing. that ish go make these women miss out on potential loving and lovely relationship that they crave.

These naija women need to get with the time. keep playing sisi eko till flying boat fly pass u
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2008
I would take a girl ''who pops it up'' to me very very serious than the other way around. . . .
The world is changing with an unprecedented speed. wink
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:24pm On Apr 15, 2008
I would take a girl ''who pops it up'' to me very very serious than the other way around. . . .
The world is changing with an unprecedented speed
whatever; farts on comment kiss kiss
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by welli(f): 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
that thing you call pride is what makes the woman in us.when we ask u guys out ,you tell your friends we are cheap,when we say we can't do that you say we are proud.say what you like the truth remain that some of us who knows the rules of being a lady just can't.full stop.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2008
Needlelady:

whatever; farts on comment kiss kiss
Papapapaphahahahahakakakakaka!  cheesy u wan kill me
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2008
The Sly:

The world is changing with an unprecedented speed. wink

o boy, na lie u yan.

if babe ask me out i go first check if something dey wrong with her.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2008
oga sam, thank u for detecting that thing. that ish go make these women miss out on potential loving and lovely relationship that they crave.

These naija women need to get with the time. keep playing sisi eko till flying boat fly pass u
Most women in todays America are go gettas and it's the culture is slowly pilfering into Nigeria making it difficult for the  traditional system to hold it's cause. Where are the men? Why are they being too gutless these days that they even expect women to ask them out? After that what next? expect us to feed them, pay their bills and hump them at night?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
OMO IBO:

o boy, na lie u yan.

Thankyou!  tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2008
Papapapaphahahahahakakakakaka!   u wan kill me
Lol, he made the comment on a wrong day cos this hot chic here got plenty gas today. I've been farting since morning.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
welli:

that thing you call pride is what makes the woman in us.when we ask u guys out ,you tell your friends we are cheap,when we say we can't do that you say we are proud.say what you like the truth remain that some of us who knows the rules of being a lady just can't.full stop.

really, what do u know about being a lady?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2008

@omo ibo

it is better to ask a white man for a relationship because i know they will not laf at u for asking,than asking u nigerian men wt una bad mouth,na this same mouth una go use yab d girl finish,all u nigerian men,its better i miss out from the potential loving dan enjoy it with one eyes opened one eyes closed ,or enjoy it with my heart in my hands,waiting for d guy to sing the national anthem to me, .you're d one that asked me out i did not ask u did i
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by nellydlaw: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2008
If you like a guy, it is better you give him cues that you like him than just telling him you like or you are in love with him, it would make him confused.Most guys have few ideas of cues when ladies like them or in love with them.for instance, the lady laughs to any kind of joke he makes, the lady cannot look straight into his eyes and the lady tries not to offend him in words cool cool cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Needlelady(f): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
@omo ibo

it is better to ask a white man for a relationship because i know they will not laf at me,than asking u nigerian men wt una bad mouth,na this same mouth una go use yab d girl finish,all u nigerian men,its better i miss out from the potential loving dan enjoy it with one eyes opened one eyes ,or enjoy it with my heart in my hands,waiting for d guy to sing the national anthem to me, .you're d one that asked me out i did not ask u i
Very true, some of them will think you are a LovePeddler the moment you pop the question. I don't know what those men think they are.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2008
Needlelady:

Lol, he made the comment on a wrong day because this hot chic here got plenty gas today. I've been farting since morning.
cheesy cheesy cheesy lool

@topic
If i liked the guy, yes i would flirt with him but pop the 'question'? you gatta be kidding me!  tongue
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2008
needlelady and jenny, ru ladies trying say u dont make us guys the subject of ur round table discussion? or when u have that 3-way telephone conversation ofr hours u dont talk about the guy or guys that may have asked u out?
common now, be real?
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
@topic
If i liked the guy, yes i would flirt with him but pop the 'question'? you gatta be kidding me!

thats right dearie, for me,flirting is 100% allowed
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Viante(f): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2008
No, thank You.

i can only let my feelings be known, its up to the guy to do the asking.

Gosh! so akward asking a guy out, how the heck do you respect such a guy afterwards
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

yes na, give the guy signals  wink
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
Wait ke? If I feel like there's a point where he still won't get me, even after I kiss him, then I'll just tell him. I'll be like, "dude, are you that clueless? You can't tell that I like you? Na wa o! Anywaz, we're going on a date tonight and you're paying grin No arguments!"
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by TheSly: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2008
OMO IBO:

o boy, na lie u yan.

Lie as in what
I am very serious cool
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
i wonder why una dey worry una selves with rejection. this is exactly what we go through. after uve turned us down then we face our friends who'll laugh and yab the life out of us. somehow, the news of our rejection tends to travel faster than the speed of light. thanks to ladies
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Cadet(f): 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

Abi o. But that's to the guy you like. People tell me that I flirt, I don't know how. Some people don't get it. Just because you're joking and laughing with a dude, it does not mean that you're flirting jare.
If I like this guy, man, I will get him. Unless he shows that he's not interested, until then!
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@omo ibo

it is better to ask a white man for a relationship because i know they will not laf at u for asking,than asking u nigerian men wt una bad mouth,na this same mouth una go use yab d girl finish,all u nigerian men,its better i miss out from the potential loving dan enjoy it with one eyes opened one eyes closed ,or enjoy it with my heart in my hands,waiting for d guy to sing the national anthem to me, .you're d one that asked me out i did not ask u did i

Yep

@ topic

If I should ask a guy out just know that I'm after something else, definitely not love.
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
needlelady and jenny, ru ladies trying say u don't make us guys the subject of your round table discussion? or when u have that 3-way telephone conversation ofr hours u don't talk about the guy or guys that may have asked u out?
common now, be real

ofcourse we talk about it,but we dont say to each other AH DAT GUY DAT ASKED ME OUT IS SO CHEAP no we dont ,cos its not a new thing if a guy ask's u out,but u men also discuss women,and if a girl that happens to ask one of u out is d subject of dat day,una go use cutlass and matchet ,matchet d babe for d discussion wt words like so dat babe open mouth ask me out na waoo wat is dis world turning into ,another will say Bleep the girl and throw her away since she no get shame and another will say WHY U NO SPIT FOR HER FACE AS SHE DEY ASK U OUT i could go on and on and on
Re: Are You A Go Getter? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 15, 2008
If i ever asked a guy out sha, God forbid, i know i will just feel  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed icky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17)

Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? / A Girl On Facebook Asked Me To Gist Her, Please What Will I Reply Her? / Male Doctors Examining Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.