Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:45 PM

What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) (3327 Views)

No Shame? The Chairman Of This Wedding Is Having S*x With The Lady Getting Marri / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention / How Many Nigerian Girls Will Do Dis Kind Of Wedding (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by bingbagbo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
one word to describe this wedding lipsrsealed

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by cyara(f): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2013
Are they trying to show ''the height of their love'' ?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Tolexander: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
Love in the air!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Tolexander: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2013
Love-in-the-air!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by homesteady(m): 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wonders shall never end! grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by bastien: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Love is nt blind,love sees all but doesn't mind!

Everybody plan to make he/her wedding history,by doing what others haven't done!

Maybe mine will be somewhere I don't know,well till thencheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Drphemmy4u: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
jungle boy n jungle gal

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
;Dlove made on tree grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
LoL, they had reasons for doing this, I want to know grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Kaxmytex(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Subom1(f): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ghetto Fabulous tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 25, 2013
iroko love.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
bastien: Love is nt blind,love sees all but doesn't mind!

Everybody plan to make he/her wedding history,by doing what others haven't done!

Maybe mine will be somewhere I don't know,well till thencheesy
grin the eyes that sees the ground but decides to climb a tree is blind in first class position.
You can fly in the air
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by mamagee3(f): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
I think the couple were trying to show that their love was made in heaven hence they are both on their way to the sky. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
hornipipe: LoL, they had reasons for doing this, I want to know grin grin
they are searching for the Biblical tree of life to pluck its fruits
grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by bastien: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

grin the eyes that sees the ground but decides to climb a tree is blind in first class position.
You can fly in the air
lol Niyi! U no well grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Ishilove: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Jungle fever grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by larride(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
That's definitely Bunmioguns and Booqee

Bin, bia do you get their permission before you post their private property? undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Is that Mowgli?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
Chai!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2013
lool..its no longer "abe igi oronbo..." (under the orange tree...), its now ori igi oronbo.. (On top the orange tree). This is foolishness anyway.. undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Chiidi(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
tree of love = a family of three.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by BUSHYANUS(m): 5:49am On Oct 26, 2013
bushy love grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2013
Why would you want a generic experience when you ca, have something you would always remember, would love to do a star wars related stuff after maybe the best men wear storm trooper costumes however they say the bride owns the day its why I love Americans their self expression is too dope.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by Danhumprey: 6:15am On Oct 26, 2013
mama-gee:
I think the couple were trying to show that their love was made in heaven hence they are both on their way to the sky. grin grin
Exactly what was on my mind. grin

But come,I could arrest u for reading my mind! angry tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by timpaker(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2013

Tarzan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by iterator25: 10:16am On Oct 26, 2013
Zimbabwe lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by EmyLeo(m): 11:43am On Oct 26, 2013
Lol
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by ashieduplus(m): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2013
Tarzan/George of the jungle...
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by bunmioguns(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
larride: That's definitely Bunmioguns and Booqee

Bin, bia do you get their permission before you post their private property? undecided

MATWETTER embarassed
larride: That's definitely Bunmioguns and Booqee

MATWETTER
Re: What Do You Think Of This Wedding?(pic) by skyscraperTM(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nature love! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience / Woman’s Butt Implant Explodes While Doing Squats At The Gym / 7 Reasons Why A Broke Guy Must Not Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.