Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv (1113 Views)

Have I Been Deflowered? / I'm Always Unlucky With Girls,please Advice Me. / 10 Signs A Guy Is Unlucky With Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by andyjell01(m): 6:34am On Oct 26, 2013
I've been too truth full
too caring
too faithful
but d end it doesn't seem to be enough for d people I care about.
I'm always caught up with ladies dat r with a guy already and they won't want me to leave.
they r already in a relationship and still would want me to be in their lives
I feel really bad,is there no single well behaved good Christian ladies around anymore? y do I av to b caught up always with attached ladies
Re: I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by badmeat(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2013
My bro!try being an alfa romeo,that way the ladies will leave their bobo and be wiv u,
Re: I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 26, 2013
Why are you worried about women, just focus on your career and others that will make you go ahead and not backwards surely you will meet the reasonable ones. every-time i should be worrying about women is used to something to better my life.

1 Like

Re: I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by lipsyliscious: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2013
Single women are everywhere, u're probably not looking in d ryt places! One more tin, ur partner should b exactly wat d word says 'part of ur life' not ur life itself, when pple make their partners their world, it's a problem! because they can't seem to exist without these pple. Search d ryt places, make money, look gud n live a healthy life, u will definitely find ur missing rib!
Re: I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by Vivly(f): 8:25am On Oct 26, 2013
Maybe you have a calling to be a priest.

1 Like

Re: I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by Dubemkelly(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
Gather d experiences n propel dem 4 a better r/ship ahead. Good things don't usually come easy. Trust u wud get it right when d lucky damsel comes. Kip on bro
Re: I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
console yourself with this song. grin grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcF9ICgLqi4
[/url]
Re: I've I Been Too Unlucky With Luv by Abbey2sam(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
andyjell01: I've been too truth full
too caring
too faithful
but d end it doesn't seem to be enough for d people I care about.
I'm always caught up with ladies dat r with a guy already and they won't want me to leave.
they r already in a relationship and still would want me to be in their lives
I feel really bad,is there no single well behaved good Christian ladies around anymore? y do I av to b caught up always with attached ladies

Do you want to know the cause? Well you just said it....."Too nice"
And that's why you will always find yourself @d friend zone, well with gurls you have to play by the rules or you would always be their best friends AKA "friendzone"

(1) (Reply)

Should I Marry Now Or Wait / A Message From My Ex / 12 Stupid Things Girls Do In The Name Of "Love"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.