Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

A Message From My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Message From My Ex (1111 Views)

Valentine Message From The Boyfriend Association Of Nigeria / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message From My Ex by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 12, 2013
Really, she got married two years after we broke up and since then, it has been one call or the other even to the transfer of funds...

Her husband has been avoiding her from contacting me and sorts of telling her I am a threat to their marriage...

To cut the long story short, I was invited to her very important occasion but didn't wanna grace it and she called me, sent whatsapp messages and lately (last weekend), it seems her husband got to know about the whatsapp and sent one disturbing message (not abusive tho cos he was able grab from the message thread that I am not into her but just a friend... but still feeling unsecured...)... ever since, I stopped responding to her calls and also blocked her on whatsapp... really, I DON'T want to have anything to do with her and I want to disconnect finally forever... what is the way forward?

Her Text Message: I know you don't want to pick my calls because of my husband. But feel good when somebody miss you, feel better when somebody loves you, but feel best when somebody will never forget you. I won't forget you.

Can someone please help decipher the message?

BTW, Mods, IT MUST NEVER GET TO FP I BEG YOU.
Re: A Message From My Ex by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 12, 2013
leatherback: Really, she got married two years after we broke up and since then, it has been one call or the other even to the transfer of funds...

Her husband has been avoiding her from contacting me and sorts of telling her I am a threat to their marriage...

To cut the long story short, I was invited to her very important occasion but didn't wanna grace it and she called me, sent whatsapp messages and lately (last weekend), it seems her husband got to know about the whatsapp and sent one disturbing message (not abusive tho cos he was able grab from the message thread that I am not into her but just a friend... but still feeling unsecured...)... ever since, I stopped responding to her calls and also blocked her on whatsapp... really, I DON'T want to have anything to do with her and I want to disconnect finally forever... what is the way forward?

i think its straightforward and you are feeling good that she loves you. cheesy
Re: A Message From My Ex by ITbomb(m): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
Her Text Message: I know you don't want to pick my calls because of my husband. But feel good when somebody miss you, feel better when somebody loves you, but feel best when somebody will never forget you. I won't forget you.
leatherback:
Simple, you were a very good motherFucker motherFuckerr
Re: A Message From My Ex by MyParadise(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Pls, find your way out before you get assasinated by her husband
Re: A Message From My Ex by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2013
That bitch is your one way ticket to lucifer. Run while you can. Such stuff always end nastily.
Re: A Message From My Ex by Boss13: 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
I wud say your friend is really unfair and very selfish. Marriage is not about her but to ensure that her partner is happy. She should have sticked to you if she knows she can't let the love die. Now the husband is unsure about things. I wonder what would be going through the guy's mind

1 Like

Re: A Message From My Ex by Emaprince: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
some husbands dey try sha...how can i find out that my wife is still engrossed with the thoughts of her ex and take it lightly?

its a clear msg that I should start looking for another woman..i will tell her exactly my plans of letting her go if she can't focus on me and let go of the past.

as for the op....no go ruin another man's marriage..the past is past..look for another single lady cos they abound

1 Like

Re: A Message From My Ex by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 12, 2013

You need an explanation for that? Seriously? undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: A Message From My Ex by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
Everyone, I see you and I feel you...

Ema prince: some husbands dey try sha...how can i find out that my wife is still engrossed with the thoughts of her ex and take it lightly?

its a clear msg that I should start looking for another woman..i will tell her exactly my plans of letting her go if she can't focus on me and let go of the past.

as for the op....no go ruin another man's marriage..the past is past..look for another single lady cos they abound

Yeah... thanks and that is one thing I can never do cos of Karma. I can never do Adultery nor do two ladies at a time.... thanks for the word...

oluafolabi:

You need an explanation for that? Seriously? undecided undecided lipsrsealed

YES

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Boyfriend Called After 4 Mnths,pls Wat Do I Do? / Confession Time!!!! / My Gf Is So Lucky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.