Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Emotionally Displaced - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotionally Displaced (2015 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2013
Guys,my story is nothing new but I never envisged it would happen to me.I had a gf I loved so much.I did all I could to show her this,I bought her clothes,paid her fee,to a point of donating my blood to save her father's life. My regret was that we never had sex in the five years relationship as she told me she was a virgin and I respected her decision but suddenly,her consience troubled her and she later open up that she is no longer a virgin. Now I feel used and dumbed cause I once gave her my school fee so as to help pay hers. If it were to be a gal,all men are bad,but as this is happening to me,what should I say : all women are bad ? Was I just being stupid ?, virgins don't exist anymore ? True love only exist in movies? What is ur advice,should I continue the relationship as she said she is now born again or should I call it quit,if you were in my shoes,what would u have done ? advice needed
Re: Emotionally Displaced by pasqal09: 1:33am On Oct 27, 2013
What's the matter,
Is it that she lied to u that she was a virgin or because she cheated?
Re: Emotionally Displaced by tshegs19: 2:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Well, I can never be in your shoes, You did Too Much, bro.

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Displaced by Pacify: 5:26am On Oct 27, 2013
Fvck the biatch so that your mind can be at ease.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by temi4fash(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Bro,

Is she truly repentant apart from dat, the trust in the relationship is broken and it will take a lot to get it restored if it is ever going to get restored and if it does not get restored it will affect ur relationship in d long run.

u will av over tried self.. some married men dont do dis much for dere wives in their entire life self....

i will suggest u let her b and b a good friend dat if u can b.. and if not abeg free m....

u dont need to sleep with her just let her go.. she will meet her waterloo somewhere else cos even d bible says sinners will no go unpunished..

but dating her for m .. its a no no..

pasqal09: What's the matter,

both is the matter.. if the bro no cry self na small go remain...

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2013
pasqal09: What's the matter,
. Both of them
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2013
temi4fash: Bro,

Is she truly repentant apart from dat, the trust in the relationship is broken and it will take a lot to get it restored if it is ever going to get restored and if it does not get restored it will affect ur relationship in d long run.

u will av over tried self.. some married men dont do dis much for dere wives in their entire life self....

i will suggest u let her b and b a good friend dat if u can b.. and if not abeg free m....

u dont need to sleep with her just let her go.. she will meet her waterloo somewhere else cos even d bible says sinners will no go unpunished..

but dating her for m .. its a no no..

both is the matter.. if the bro no cry self na small go remain...
. Thank u very much,am reliefed
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2013
tshegs19: Well, I can never be in your shoes, You did Too Much, bro.
guess true love can make u do silly things
Re: Emotionally Displaced by iterator25: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2013
@Op - abeg, send me 1 gallon of blood via fedex.. jjah bless
Re: Emotionally Displaced by bknight: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2013
kennyamusan: ...Was I just being stupid ?,...should I continue the relationship as she said she is now born again...

1. Yes, you were being silly. She must hv said she wasn't a Vrigin in other ways than words for an observant eye to see.

2. Wait till she confesses she was never a born again. Do you see a repetition in her deceptions?

Train ur 6th sense to sniff out little 'unsaid' details. you need to wean ur mind, not necessarily to distrust all ladies.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
bknight:

1. Yes, you were being silly. She must hv said she wasn't a Vrigin in other ways than words for an observant eye to see.

2. Wait till she confesses she was never a born again. Do you see a repetition in her deceptions?

Train ur 6th sense to sniff out little 'unsaid' details. you need to wean ur mind, not necessarily to distrust all ladies.
thank u very much bright,but I am not saying all ladies are bad,am I ?
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
iterator25: @Op - abeg, send me 1 gallon of blood via fedex.. jjah bless
lol, u are not serious
Re: Emotionally Displaced by bknight: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
kennyamusan: thank u very much brightbknight,but I am not saying all ladies are bad,am I ?
Re: Emotionally Displaced by iterator25: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
kennyamusan: lol, u are not serious
e be like say you de share blood abi
Re: Emotionally Displaced by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
I have noticed this trend in relatnshps. The pain frm brk up comes frm being denied sEx and not the togetherness that would be missed. Begs the question,why did u start the relationshp in the first instance?
And when ur quest weren't met,why stay?
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
chidyhels: I have noticed this trend in relatnshps. The pain frm brk up comes frm being denied sEx and not the togetherness that would be missed. Begs the question,why did u start the relationshp in the first instance?
And when ur quest weren't met,why stay?
guess that was my mistake
Re: Emotionally Displaced by Subom1(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
Tales by moonlight. Whatsup with all these same stories lately.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Subom1: Tales by moonlight. Whatsup with all these same stories lately.
excuse me miss,this is something that happened to me lately pls,it may be coincedence with some others,I am neither happy or joyous about it rather it has made me loose interest in love,I would rather u don't comment than saying what u know would not be advantageous to me.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by 190theclown: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
grin grin grin

he meant to tell us that all these past 5years he wasnt phcuckin and his girl was phuckin elsewhere grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Displaced by temi4fash(m): 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
chidyhels: I have noticed this trend in relatnshps. The pain frm brk up comes frm being denied sEx

madam u might av noticed wrong.....

its not been denied sex dat is painful but the fact dat u trusted her and she betrayed ur trust and made a fool out of u.

chidyhels: and not the togetherness that would be missed.

wat makes u tink d togetherness wont b missed.. it will b missed but the ego wont not allow one accept dat

chidyhels: Begs the question,why did u start the relationshp in the first instance?

dere alot of reasons y pple go into relationship.. for companionship, sex, happiness, for some it culd for dem to feel loved the list goes on and on.. to each is own...

chidyhels: And when ur quest weren't met,why stay?

i dont understand dis question but i will tell u that no one stays in a relationship when dere needs are not meet.. but d truth is no relattionship is perfect and for d relationship to work dere has to b compromise on both sides.. and d one who is more in love compromise d most.. d party with d lesser love ctrls d relationship... dat y as aguy even if u are head over heels in love u MUST not show it too much or else u will b taken for a ride.. take charge of ur heart.. its not easy but it is wat has to b done..

sowi for d epistle

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
temi4fash:

madam u might av noticed wrong.....

its not been denied sex dat is painful but the fact dat u trusted her and she betrayed ur trust and made a fool out of u.

wat makes u tink d togetherness wont b missed.. it will b missed but the ego wont not allow one accept dat

dere alot of reasons y pple go into relationship.. for companionship, sex, happiness, for some it culd for dem to feel loved the list goes on and on.. to each is own...

i dont understand dis question but i will tell u that no one stays in a relationship when dere needs are not meet.. but d truth is no relattionship is perfect and for d relationship to work dere has to b compromise on both sides.. and d one who is more in love compromise d most.. d party with d lesser love ctrls d relationship... dat y as aguy even if u are head over heels in love u MUST not show it too much or else u will b taken for a ride.. take charge of ur heart.. its not easy but it is wat has to b done..

sowi for d epistle
what can I say to u,u are more than a brother,u v saved me I must say.Exactly what I could v written but u did 4 me,thank u very much.Pls can we be fnds
Re: Emotionally Displaced by temi4fash(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
kennyamusan: what can I say to u,u are more than a brother,u v saved me I must say.Exactly what I could v written but u did 4 me,thank u very much.Pls can we be fnds

bro dat no problem nau... we dai together.... just give m ur fb name i will add u up
Re: Emotionally Displaced by Enegod(m): 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
this is very serious..abeg op repeat the story again
Re: Emotionally Displaced by pasqal09: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bro, I don't knw abt u o. But if any girl cheats on me, I will break up with her no matter how sorry she is. Trust in relationships isn't sometin u can just fix cos u are sorry. Once the trust is broken, that's the end. It can't b fixed.

U can forgive her if u want. But if u wanna continue dating her, u are on ur own!

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
temi4fash:

bro dat no problem nau... we dai together.... just give m ur fb name i will add u up
Kehinde Amusan is my FB name
Re: Emotionally Displaced by temi4fash(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
kennyamusan: Kehinde Amusan is my FB name

dere a lot of kenny amusan..

just add me.. fashola4life2005@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Emotionally Displaced by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin

he meant to tell us that all these past 5years he wasnt phcuckin and his girl was phuckin elsewhere grin grin

#hands him a chilled bottle of "CHAIRMAN"
No mind op

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Displaced by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Anyway,the babe has wronged you.A relationshup of 5 yrs atleast,she wud have given you the honour of breaking the cherry.Obviously,she isn't a virgin when you met her. undecided
Kpele.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wow! 5 years! Damn! That girl is heartless. I don't why know some girls lie about claiming to be virgin. I can't just believe that cocktail stories. Imma find my way around it cos seeing is believing. Back to the story. Oh I feel u bro, sorry. She has broken the trust you have for her and I bet you wouldn't be able to forgive her. The relationship can't work anylonger cos the trust key won't be there anylonger. I'm preTty sure my guys dem don dey knack am akpakpo why u are playing mario lover boy. Just walk out of the relationship but before you do, chop her puusssyyy wella before u free her until further notice when u are tired of d puussssyyyyyy, make sure u deal with her. shikena. Ten over Ten.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by baralatie(m): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
@op!
It is here u become a ful mature man.

+u lent hw to giv in luv(a powerful attribut dnt luz it)
+she lied 2 u abt her sexlif(dnt hat al women becoz of it)
+she say she born again(leav am 4 God)
+u start to build a newlif 4 urself wit God
+LET HER GO IN PEACE!
Re: Emotionally Displaced by Csami(m): 12:51am On Oct 28, 2013
Op trust me, virgins do exist. I know the word "trust" is forever lost to you as long as a woman is mentioned, but you have to forgive and forget so you can move on with your life. As for the relationship, just count your losses and end it. As for your shoe, E too big and holes full am.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
lynpetra:

#hands him a chilled bottle of "CHAIRMAN"
No mind op
chairman,yeah but ii guess if I happen to be someone you know well,u won't be talking like this.that I decide to bring my problems online doesn't say I am foolish,your advice might help somehow,rather than all this unnecessary joke.love is never a toy u play with.Let's make the world a better place,u might not know who u would come in contact or might need or give u an help 2mrw but all the same,thank u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea / What Can I Do To Save Him / 1 Big Way To Get Ex Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.