Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Emotionally Displaced - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotionally Displaced (2014 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Am Emotionally And Physically Broken Down,i Need Serious Advice / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2013
lynpetra: Anyway,the babe has wronged you.A relationshup of 5 yrs atleast,she wud have given you the honour of breaking the cherry.Obviously,she isn't a virgin when you met her. undecided
Kpele.
thanks dear,I want keen to the fact of doing that but rather the fact that I passed thru just to make her happy denying myself of a lot that if mention guys wld roast me is just not it @.I am even begining to suspect if she was anyway that is gone nw,cause I don't think I can carry on any further.

1 Like

Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
faakay: Wow! 5 years! Damn! That girl is heartless. I don't why know some girls lie about claiming to be virgin. I can't just believe that cocktail stories. Imma find my way around it cos seeing is believing. Back to the story. Oh I feel u bro, sorry. She has broken the trust you have for her and I bet you wouldn't be able to forgive her. The relationship can't work anylonger cos the trust key won't be there anylonger. I'm preTty sure my guys dem don dey knack am akpakpo why u are playing mario lover boy. Just walk out of the relationship but before you do, chop her puusssyyy wella before u free her until further notice when u are tired of d puussssyyyyyy, make sure u deal with her. shikena. Ten over Ten.

thanks frnd,maybe I was just carried away rhat I have met a virgin and she took it as an opportunity,she scam me and I mean she did,a lot that if I say it,it is better I just remain calm,but I wonder if I can ever trust a woman again.I don't even see sex as anything anyway rather sumthing we should just enjoy and not a complusion. I don't think having sex with her is right, cos if I do and circumstances brks the relationship,she might say I am not different from all other men,what I want is true love,sex or no sex.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
baralatie: @op!
It is here u become a ful mature man.

+u lent hw to giv in luv(a powerful attribut dnt luz it)
+she lied 2 u abt her sexlif(dnt hat al women becoz of it)
+she say she born again(leav am 4 God)
+u start to build a newlif 4 urself wit God
+LET HER GO IN PEACE!
thanks,giving in a relationship for now might just be too difficult (don't blame me),I have never raise my hand against a woman in public or priv8,born again is a change of mind as well and I promise not to even have sex with her,she is my past book now.life goes on.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
Csami: Op trust me, virgins do exist. I know the word "trust" is forever lost to you as long as a woman is mentioned, but you have to forgive and forget so you can move on with your life. As for the relationship, just count your losses and end it. As for your shoe, E too big and holes full am.
thank u, trust sees to exist the moment I found out,maybe u don't even know that I gave her my final year project money so that she would have her,she herself nevr knows this cause I don't like bothering people especially my woman with my problems,I have never askd anything from her neither have she given me a single handkerchief andi never complaineds,yet after my sacrifice,this is d result.I have forgiven her but forgetting ..........,losses ? I better not count,cause I would weep.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by ipain: 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
kennyamusan: chairman,yeah but ii guess if I happen to be someone you know well,u won't be talking like this.that I decide to bring my problems online doesn't say I am foolish,your advice might help somehow,rather than all this unnecessary joke.love is never a toy u play with.Let's make the world a better place,u might not know who u would come in contact or might need or give u an help 2mrw but all the same,thank u.

I feel your pain bro. Same thing happened to me too and we had no sex.

One advice I would give to guys is that no matter how much you love a girl, make sure you don't stay too long in the relationship before fvcking her.

Mine is living in serious fear till date because she knows she did a lot of wrongs.

If there is a way to get her just get on and fvck her and if not you would always regret not doing it. No matter what she says, fvck her and move on. Also note that girls WANT to be fvcked and forget all those pretence. They want to be fvcked HARD like the bitcch they are because they sometimes imagine this things.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by ADUNOKIKI(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
A pot of soup without salt will be tasteless. she has broken the trust in the relationship, because trust is one of the most important ingredient in a relationship. she took you for granted and i don't think she love you as you did in return. she could have called the relationship a quit but i guess the other guy or guys she was cheating on you with didn't pay her that's why she decided to open up.If you marry her the probability she will cheat on you is above 65%. i would suggest you let her go, you may tell her its over and you may not, with time she will figure it out. My brother you will meet your lady out there.
Re: Emotionally Displaced by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
PELE!
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
ADUNOKIKI: A pot of soup without salt will be tasteless. she has broken the trust in the relationship, because trust is one of the most important ingredient in a relationship. she took you for granted and i don't think she love you as you did in return. she could have called the relationship a quit but i guess the other guy or guys she was cheating on you with didn't pay her that's why she decided to open up.If you marry her the probability she will cheat on you is above 65%. i would suggest you let her go, you may tell her its over and you may not, with time she will figure it out. My brother you will meet your lady out there.
thank u very much,I appreciate it sir
Re: Emotionally Displaced by kennyamusan(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
alutacontinua: PELE!
thank u,ma
Re: Emotionally Displaced by 190: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2013
lynpetra:

#hands him a chilled bottle of "CHAIRMAN"
No mind op
grin grin
Re: Emotionally Displaced by ipain: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2014
OP, how far with this your story. did you continue or you let her go? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl / The Umbrella Or The Broom, Which Best Describes You In A Relationship? (SEE PIC) / How Will You Handle This Without Embarrassing Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.