Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (44816 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by bigass(f): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2013
sabawex: the best investment u can invest the five millions Nairs is that investments dat yielded the Money...
the guy steal am na or maybe na road he see am
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2013
Do a local research and find out what you like to do, do more consulting from folks but do not tell them you have such amount at hand.

Be very careful expecially online and don't trust anybody.

Business you don't know about can be risk because you might run at loss.

Do a thorough findings and if you want to start, start with small capital and see how the business grows then you can decided whether to invest in it or not.

Goodluck
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Omojayejaye(m): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2013
Op try agriculture biz or hostel bis if you can handle omo onile.if you don't want your money to go down the drains...don't even go near movie production coz we know the probz here is piracy and you might need to bribe guys @alaba
It is really bad to see dudes dropping contacts left,front,back,right and centre coz money is involved..so unfortunate
Wakeup... shocked shocked shocked c'mon people no one will fall for all this1970's piece of crap ... you call scam except op is a greedy fellow...where in the world can you invest 5mils and get 10% within weeks...you must be kidding...

2 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2013
Poster, don't get deceived by sweet stories here, 90% nigerians are fraudsters either by will or circumstance. They love to reap where they do not sow... there is no super yeilding businesses in Nigeria today. Better build hostels or farm plantations...

Young man, i'm developing much interest in farming. I have done transport and cement businesses. I have discovered that farming is a tax free and to a large extent expense free business. I want to learn from you some farming secrets..

GGfadar: chairman go into farm biz
thrs no way u will loose ur money if thr is full commitments. profit is assured and capital is never lost if u really take d ryt steps and u devote ur time. its not easy but reasonable.
My OGAA. @d**** its now left for u to decide on whatever area of farm biz u luv to venture into.
besides, d capital is too much for a starter in farm biz but blv me d results after 15months might b a great profit wit just 1.5M to start d biz. when u discover d prospect in d biz den u can invest more if u wish.
if u need some clues, I'm always available

NOTE : i don't wanna run biz wit u but i can put u thru n trust GOD.
u ll thank me cos its working for me.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by lomzy1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2013
Hi op.
Pls check my thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1521231/investment-opportunity-lets-form-formidable
Let me know if u are interested.it is export business and it is very viable. The ROI is between 15 - 20% monthly.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by manny4life(m): 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
Most of the responses here are scam yet people deliberately post falsehood... OP, hold unto your money and like someone suggested, fix it in a short-term interest bearing account and seeking advise on what you should do with the money.

3 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2013
Promhize:

Na wa for you o. There are tons of corperate individuals and organisations that give advice on this and you are here asking mostly ill-informed people that will loose 100million a year on any investment they make.

Since you want daily money, go and bet. This 5million must be from savings (which I doubt), inheritance or some other lucky means, I doubt if you earned it with this your quick profit mentality.

Poster is grossly inexperienced. For him to state that he wants daily money is not bad. Thats the type of investment he wants...

If you can manage drivers like I do, go and buy direct tokunboh Mitsubishi buses and place them on daily pay..

But for peace of mind, hostel and farming nah the bang..
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by engrfcuksmtin(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
gift01: You can get a tipper to buy for that price-depending on your connections. you give it to someone to drive and deliver for you. You could earn between 100k-200k weekly depending on the terms of your deal. If you need further help on this, let me know
Don't dare it, unless youare ready to drive it yourself.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by 25omega(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2013
invest in commodities like gold and platinum. The worlds economy depends on Gold and platinum is more expensive than gold. you can't go wrong. Though this will be a long term investment.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by ahmarka09: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2013
These options are great.U Hv 2 knw that dere is nothing risk- free in dis world.u hv 2 make a decision dat would be worthwhile,talk to pple already in such businesses b4 u venture into it.don't be in a hurry.Ask questions 4rm experts. finally ,hv it in mind dat u hv 1 life to live nd in order to keep a few years 4rm now condusive 4 ur loved ones invest wisely. Send me mail 4 further info:mimijay298@yahoo.com..
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Mystery11(m): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2013
chris51: My honest advice is to put the N5m into a reputable bank & fix It for a short time. During this period, you can make all your enquiries about business etc.
If you don't fix the money immediately, there are many vultures who will give you useless ideas because they are interested in your money
I'm being honest with you because I'm an experienced grand mother who retired from work in a managerial position & will not want you to lose money to tricksters
Good luck

Good Advice.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by dheaven: 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Go to a town (not city) start a provision store with ur 5m. With ur 5 million ur suppliers will give you extra goods of 5 million naira credit without interest, in that case your shop will be number one in that town. Then see the magic in one year. Thank me later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by benkings(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
i smell fraudsters on here.........at d mention of 5million naira every fraudster must appear with their sweet business plan......hope u dnt create another thread soon bout how u lost ur 5m to an unknown bastard..........OP becareful o!

4 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2013
benkings: i smell fraudsters on here.........at d mention of 5million naira every fraudster must appear with their sweet business plan......hope u dnt create another thread soon bout how u lost ur 5m to an unknown bastard..........OP becareful o!

No mind dem.....if only they could snatch part of the money through the screen......lol

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by chimexcomm(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2013
The best advice i will give you is:
1. Building of hostels especially near these new federal universities. I know someone that earns 4.2 million annually from this
2. Buy lands and resell, the price of land @ 6 am and 6 pm can never be the same
3. Transportation business especially where it is needed, your new buses can make yours unique, peace mass transit used it to dominate transport in Nsukka
4. Plantation business, like cashew, water melon, potatoe, cassava( which is exported now)
I gave you these advice based on my personal study, Good luck
+CHIMEX+

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by chairman: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
I have four CORRECT NAP to play 4/4 in week 19 and week 20, you are already counting in billions
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by valnelly(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2013
:oWhooo! 5milla.. That's a lot. Just be carefull.. There are enough ideas and plans but just be careful.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by chairman: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
Omojayejaye: Op try agriculture biz or hostel bis if you can handle omo onile.if you don't want your money to go down the drains...don't even go near movie production coz we know the probz here is piracy and you might need to bribe guys @alaba
It is really bad to see dudes dropping contacts left,front,back,right and centre coz money is involved..so unfortunate
Wakeup... shocked shocked shocked c'mon people no one will fall for all this1970's piece of crap ... you call scam except op is a greedy fellow...where in the world can you invest 5mils and get 10% within weeks...you must be kidding...
in pool betting he can make 2000% interest in weeks I have the correct nap bros get in touch[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by tlops(m): 11:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
OP asked for a risk-free investment, everyone is suggesting otherwise! Invest in my idea, I need money for this dream...bla bla bla. Is he federal government or sure-P donor?

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by DCTrendy(m): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2013
ennon92: this guy is a fraudster. One of my family members actually involved in this so called investment, unfortunately they duped him though its been 5years ago. So I wouldn't want anyone to fall a victim again.

Who is this?

By the way, can you kindly tell the whole house how DC Trendy dupe your family member 5 years ago plz?

This is really amazing. I love you to prove this allegation so u can be proved wrong.

How can someone just come up and say something like this? I am waiting plz. Lay it all bear here.

U may not be able to stomach what I post, and that doesn't remove anything from it!

Grow up ok?

Meanwhile, I am waiting for ur info how I dupe your family 5 yrs ago.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Tukor32: 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2013
jaynetwork:

Contact me or follow me , the kind of business i will show u could bring in as muchas 50% of your invested amount on a monthly basis. Not fraud as i will not collect the money from u neither will i ask u to buy anything. Best of luck.
i guess u are kidnaper looking 4 ransom
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by talk2D: 11:38pm On Nov 22, 2013
Media.
You will make your money back in months.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Polchiz(m): 12:02am On Nov 23, 2013
@ Op, you can't sit comfortably at home and expect people on nairaland to come up with robust modalities on how to invest your hard-earned N5m. I urge you to read books on investments first. Secondly, undergo a serious business research in your locality. There must be a need that ought to be filled in your area. Seize that opportunity and make it happen.
For instance, in-as-much as football viewing center is an unattractive business, I came across one in Zaria which is owned by a Professor. That viewing center can cost N1.5m and almost everybody goes there to watch match because it got class. I'm sure the old man can make at least N5000/match and his presence is not needed.
Also, I know another guy who owns a decent restaurant and in a few years, he became one of the big boys in town. He simply took advatange of the lack of good meals in town, built a modern restaurant and employed people to run it in his absence. However, he visits sometimes to familarize and identify with his workers.
I'm a graduate who is yet to get a job but with N5m, I will create jobs instead.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by cbrass(m): 12:51am On Nov 23, 2013
I am very sure many of you asking OP to invest in hotels and farming don't own one. He said he has 5Million and not 50Miliion.. Can 5million build an hotel..hell no!!..it can only build a guest room and even with that he still need money to do advertisement about the guest room. As for farming, its not easy. My Dad is a farmer and I know what am saying, if you don't know anything about farming don't ever and ever go into it cos you will be ruined by farm managers. My own advice will be that you try invest on the internet but it still will not give you daily income but monthly. Just loan me 100k, I plan to invest it on Facbook Fanpage but I can only remit 5k per month and we will have an agreement when I will stop cos it can't be forever.

1 Like

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by pacelink(m): 1:20am On Nov 23, 2013
Kizyte: What kind of business can I invest Five Million Naira and how much percentage income can it yield per month? undecided
D best investment is property business put ur money on it nd don't follow am dis nd dat advice manage ur money urself
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Fhemmmy: 1:33am On Nov 23, 2013
atikuman: A cool way to have your money back is by building hostels for student in abeoukuta. I finished from mapoly and knew hostels were not enough not to even talk abt good hostels with toilets and bathrooms. You can count the hostels that's has got good facilities... Most students would pay abt 120k for self cont per year to have a good hotels ...with 5m...u would be able to build a 120 self cont hostel and theres a way u do that two students can't share one bathroom,toilet and kitchen. I did marketing while I was there...the city is mainly for students. Lands are cheap for now...have got a lot of friends in building dep in ogun ministry...so there won't be issue of land and a great lawyer as well...labour is also cheaper than lagos...so here is my no 08028724029...gbuk072001@yahoo.co.uk

While i love your idea, i am not sure if it is possible to build 120 rooms hostel with 5M Naira, mind you, cost of land will come out of that one still . . . I will love to know more about this, if possible . . . Might be able to get like 20 rooms if possible, which i think is still a great investment cos 20 rooms * 120K Naira / YEAR is still 2.4M Naira.
But even a 20 rooms might not be possible, however, i am not saying i know much about it oh, but would love to be enlightened.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:20am On Nov 23, 2013
GRACE-GLORY:
Do you have a truck for haulage work?
Our company FMCL NIGERIA is in need of thirty two 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body) to convey her light imported products such as: DAIPERS (Huggies), KETCHUP, MAYONAISE, BAKED BEANS (Heinz'), The SME baby food et cetera.

The job is a permanent one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, et cetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

Your story is good but THE PASTOR you put down there spoil everything.

Nigerian knows that PASTORS ARE KING OF 419.

So next time try new method.

2 Likes

Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2013
I wonder how you made the money, if you can't think on how to invest your money. Smh.
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by RealChris(m): 4:33am On Nov 23, 2013
Op... Invest in d agricultural sector... Locate any good cheap large land n lease or rent it to start cassava farming with other crops like plantain, yam, melon... You can also do a poultry n fish farm... With proper management, you will have a Steady inflow of income cos humans can't do without food... Thanks
Re: Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? by nicksilo: 5:03am On Nov 23, 2013
My friend,don't put all ur eggs in one basket cos is vry risk. In my own opinion,invest partly in longterm nd partly in shortterm business ventures. In nigeria Livestock business is vry lucrative, wit a small amount of money, u can start a sizeable Fishpond witin 3months de fish will matured for sale, pultry/piggry farm ar nt too expensive to set-up, but can make u billioniar overnight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 / MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.