Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61750 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Brymo: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
d rich also cry, ye ye.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by gbanikiti(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2013
Husband and Wife matter,dem no dey put mouth sam sam. I no dey dia wen dem dey friend befor dem marry. Make dem settle dia wahala by demself.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by mike404(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
rmho: Clara Chime ve not seen anything yet, when u collected somebody's husband, u think u can eat ur cake & still ve it? No, capital No.
EOD
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by friedrice1: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
doctokwus: How possible is it that mrs chime wrote this letter?Zero.
-This is a woman that is sed to b under what is synonymous wt house arrest,[b]yet is able to transmit this letter,thru who [/b]I ask.
-Evn if she has pple sympathetic to her cause within d staff in govt house,she is not so foolish to mention that she has bn under treatment for psychiatry related ailment,evn going as far as mentioning d names of d drs taking care of her
-Giving d influence of d gov,& being scared of her as fathomed frm d purported letter,she wud not b so confident to reveal all d details of d letter she is sed to av penned
-She claims her 3siblings wud rather want her dead dan 4her to leave govt house;this sounds more like spicing of d story by whoever wrote d fiction,to make it more appetising for readers
I doubt(evn almost sure)mrs chime ddnt write d so called letter above,somebody somewhere has created a very fictional tale of mrs chime's present condition,she may av challenges,but only a fool wud bliv she wud go as far as writing to human rights groups,where d letter claims evn d president has failed.
SR may get some news correct @times,but this is amongts some,dey av failed utterly& without doing due diligence ,perhaps basking in d euphoria of its scoop on stella oduah,decided to swallow hook,line& sinker,a classical nigerian beer pallor gist.Utterly poor journalism!

Are you saying she has no access to a mobile phone too?

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Celepope: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Jeezyy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
This one is STRONG!!!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Hmmm someone should help this woman oh before she commit suicide. The story might be true because I have not heard of this woman for a very long time,this governor is wicked to have locked her up like this or is he trying to hide something or use her ritual. May God and well meaning nigerians helps her out of this situation.

7 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by gebest: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2013
Eyaah take heart na so life be just relax 4 d house afterall u ve everything at ur bake nd call.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by rattlesnake(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2013
please where do they sell dis type of bed i wanna buy ooo matrimonial bed

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by fortunejum: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2013
Occultist
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by gbanikiti(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2013
rmho: Clara Chime ve not seen anything yet, when u collected somebody's husband, u think u can eat ur cake & still ve it? No, capital No.
oh! She marry pesin husband bah? She never see anything. She wants to ansa first lady by fire by force. Ngwa,make she answer first lady na! Foolish woman.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by safarigirl(f): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2013
fried-rice:

Are you saying she has no access to a mobile phone too?

phone ke? If you have access to a phone or anything that could aid communication with the outside world, that cannot be house arrest. House arrest is isolation from the rest of the world
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pathetic
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
this is serious. But somehow i don't believe this. It looks like someone is trying to tarnish the image of the governor and his wife. I have a feeling d wife is not even aware of this.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Jamji: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
doctokwus: How possible is it that mrs chime wrote this letter?Zero.
-This is a woman that is sed to b under what is synonymous wt house arrest,yet is able to transmit this letter,thru who I ask.
-Evn if she has pple sympathetic to her cause within d staff in govt house,she is not so foolish to mention that she has bn under treatment for psychiatry related ailment,evn going as far as mentioning d names of d drs taking care of her
-Giving d influence of d gov,& being scared of her as fathomed frm d purported letter,she wud not b so confident to reveal all d details of d letter she is sed to av penned
-She claims her 3siblings wud rather want her dead dan 4her to leave govt house;this sounds more like spicing of d story by whoever wrote d fiction,to make it more appetising for readers
I doubt(evn almost sure)mrs chime ddnt write d so called letter above,somebody somewhere has created a very fictional tale of mrs chime's present condition,she may av challenges,but only a fool wud bliv she wud go as far as writing to human rights groups,where d letter claims evn d president has failed.
SR may get some news correct @times,but this is amongts some,dey av failed utterly& without doing due diligence,perhaps basking in d euphoria of its scoop on stella oduah,decided to swallow hook,line& sinker,a classical nigerian beer pallor gist.Utterly poor journalism!

Guy you are full of Trash.please ASUU do something quick so this airhead can go back to school.

Long Live Sahara Reporters.

6 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
What did she expect, when she snatched him from his first wife? That same broom is now on her roof. Her younger sister even has a child for Chime which was the genesis of their problems. Na she sabi, Karma is a b!tch.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by iknopro(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
You married him cos of money so be ready †☀ eat dat moni oo
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by ifyalways(f): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2013
*Yawns*

Rock boring lies.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by everyday: 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
So the rich can also cry
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Foxycute(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
Don't knw hw dis so called Sahara reports got this false news.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by clun(f): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yes there's an atom of truth in this report. I saw her last December 2012. She was suppose to be the guest of honour ( celebration of NWADAIGBO). It was held at Nike lake hotel. She was no where to be found all through the ceremony and suddenly we heard that she was around. To my greatest surprise, she was driven in almost at the centre of the event. She couldn't move more than 5 steps, armed men were all over her. She came down took just a pics with the contestants and she was taken away.
She was too fat that I asked myself, does this means she do not work out or do some house chores. Definitely the increase in weight most have been as a result of the house arrest.
Please this woman needs help. Human right activist over.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.