Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61729 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Reference(m): 7:15am On Oct 29, 2013
babyosisi: Isn't this the same woman he chased his wife of many years away to marry
a girl half his age,
she deserves whatever she gets
I have no sympathy for her and people like her
any woman that comes in to destroy a home to insert herself into an existing marriage because she thinks she has perkier bo.obs, deserves whatever fate befalls them
if Chime like sef make e use koboko dey flog am as she dey do nwa awo jump,i don't care
Hopefully all the other eediots aspiring to be second and third wives of influential men will take note.
The first wife must be eating abacha and okporoko at the news of what happened to the tramp that broke her matrimonial home.
Runs girls take note
dem for post recent picture of her make we see

Most women hardly see this when they are girls. Like you said, it is when their 'a.s.s-ets' begin to depreciate wisdom takes hold.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by veraponpo(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2013
JMOI: Sorry to say this but I just hate Sahara Reporters.

You dont have to hate them. This is unarguably one of the few media houses that practice 'investigative journalism'. You can deny it today but the truth of their report will always come out. Remember Yaradua's death then when Yar'adua loyalists wanted us to believe he was still alive including the 'men of God'

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Jobig(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2013
chime!chime!!chime!!! How many times did i call you,respect your wife and honour her or .......in fact am coming.

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by expert555: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2013
It take two side to a story, she appears to me to be a trouble maker. I'm not an Ibo person but I know how much Ibo man cherish his family. There is no smoke without fire.

4 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by maryhaam(f): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2013
mr.ceo63:

The life of TRY ND BORROW.
Nairaland wasnt going thur all thur yday with my ucbrowser. pls seun wat cn u say abt it, bt it was doing on my opera
Was expecting someone to make a comment on it al thru ystday can't acess nairaland too dunno
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by laclass(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2013
Oga Carrot: Hmmm na wa ooo.

Money is everything to them so she should enjoy the money and STFU!!

ur right bro.they will be quick to tell guys that money makes the world to go round.let her kukuma enjoy the money to the fullest and go round the world with it. grin grin grin though we never hear chime side of story anyway..
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by RioFernandez(m): 8:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Hahaha.... She deserves it ohhhhh.... You went and married your friends father, u dont know who Chime is. U neva jam.. #Happy
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2013
Lol.
During my nysc my friends from enugu used to call him picanto.I kept wondering why a whole governor would be nicknamed picanto by his people.until they told me that he's in the habit of sleeping around with small girls and teenagers in the state and pay each of them off with a kia picanto.so in the state plenty babes are driving around with picantos.lmao. I guess that's how they kept count of how many girls he had slept with within the state.

On another side one of my friends who belongs in the same people's club in U.S with him says he's just a hopeless womaniser.who sleeps with anything that crosses his path.by hook or crook.

Why would anyone see all these(cos I'm sure she did) and still marry him?anyway it's not too late to cry over spilled milk.

May God help her to escape.

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by henrimoto(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2013
sweetcheecks: Poor woman, may God send her help before this turns into a fatal situation. Amazingly, women are the one bashing another woman on this thread. I wonder oo, is it jealousy or are women just wired to self distruct Can't women stand and protect each other? Can't they become " THEIR SISTERS KEEPER"

This is a domestic abuse case, where are the women's rights groups? A high profile person like a governer should get everyone atleast investigating the allegations and not just leave as it is. lipsrsealed
nne, is like you have not been betrayed by your girlfriend(s) before.... those who stay around enugu know the reason and truth about the story.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by back2sender: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2013
beautiful comments from you. y is she still in the marriage of neglect n abuse?[ because of money she wan die put for there . what a shame women n moneyquote author=egift]When last did any of you see or hear anything about Clara Chime? Just state any event, programme or announcements. I pity her. This should be a lesson to all the Naija babes that want only ready-made and wealthy men. For those of us still struggling, none of them are not interested in us.

I hope help come her way. She can atleast leave with her kid, am sure there are many people who can spare her some millions and she can go live a quite life in Nobody-Knows-Where.[/quote]
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Asabeq(f): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2013
....But they are better than yorubas who are adulterous in nature! Adultery is everywhere but yoruba own too much. An Igbo man will not forget the woman who started from scratch with him(coscharis always comes to my mind) but a yoruba man sees it as a chance to marry again and keep 'extras' outside his home. when he makes it.when he dies different concubines surface with kids to lay claims to properties.
(MIC boss a typical example)
I hope husband snatchers are learning and I pray she gets help soon if the report is true cuz those sahara reporters are crazy!

Dagoma: ......Ibo for you, this is the least.

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by akereconfi: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Tolexander: this is not Good o!

And she couldn't run away those times Chime was sick!

I can see them blackmailing the messenger and leaving the message.

you can only crucify the messenger, but can't kill the message

Ken Saro Wiwa
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2013
chineloSA: Chineke meeeeeee!!!!!! If this is true, this is madness na shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The woman suffers, sexual abuse ( lack thereof), emotional abuse, community contact abuse, woman abuse, medical abuse, house abuse "ALL ABUSE"

Better stay in my papa house till I go die, than this abuse?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why is she scared if he disown the child ? undecided undecided undecided undecided

THREE MARRIAGE CARDINAL RULES FOR WOMAN
RULE NO 1 : Never surrender your power to any man instead take some powers from him
RULE NO 2 : Never ever ever ever surrender your financial power to any man
RULE NO 3 : Never make any man your Quasi God

If you leave by these rule, abuse will only be Nollywood movie to you.

Na only for struggling guys or N105,000/ month salary earner for Union Bank una dey sabii follow those rules with.

Would you even contemplate any of these B.S if you're married to the typical Ikoyi 'big boy', let alone a governor or any influential/wealthy man?

3 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by mariong(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2013
The man is sick (pun intended). Simply divorce her if you think you've had enough of her.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2013
ngozievergreen:

I thought they were already divorced before he married Clara
Of course they were, olodo.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by eightsin(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Finish what u started.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Zet72(m): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2013
arcbabe: Hmmm someone should help this woman oh before she commit suicide. The story might be true because I have not heard of this woman for a very long time,this governor is wicked to have locked her up like this or is he trying to hide something or use her ritual. May God and well meaning nigerians helps her out of this situation.
She doesn't deserve any help, when she was marring some one as old as her father she doesn't know that it's going to be hell? ...suits her right, cash& carry Nigerian girls.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by chi4ik(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2013
Y r U ppl pitting dis Clara Chime? women ar so stupid, even if Chime slaps, staves her daily, she will still love him. Governor's Wife my foot
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by meetgaya: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2013
doctokwus: How possible is it that mrs chime wrote this letter?Zero.
-This is a woman that is sed to b under what is synonymous wt house arrest,yet is able to transmit this letter,thru who I ask.
-Evn if she has pple sympathetic to her cause within d staff in govt house,she is not so foolish to mention that she has bn under treatment for psychiatry related ailment,evn going as far as mentioning d names of d drs taking care of her
-Giving d influence of d gov,& being scared of her as fathomed frm d purported letter,she wud not b so confident to reveal all d details of d letter she is sed to av penned
-She claims her 3siblings wud rather want her dead dan 4her to leave govt house;this sounds more like spicing of d story by whoever wrote d fiction,to make it more appetising for readers
I doubt(evn almost sure)mrs chime ddnt write d so called letter above,somebody somewhere has created a very fictional tale of mrs chime's present condition,she may av challenges,but only a fool wud bliv she wud go as far as writing to human rights groups,where d letter claims evn d president has failed.
SR may get some news correct @times,but this is amongts some,dey av failed utterly& without doing due diligence,perhaps basking in d euphoria of its scoop on stella oduah,decided to swallow hook,line& sinker,a classical nigerian beer pallor gist.Utterly poor journalism!
remember this is an ICT age. the fact that she is placed under house arrest does not meant she doesnt have access to to meassage through electronic form.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by buoye1(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2013
Gbogbo ohun tohun dan koni wura....Not all that glitters are Gold.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by chineloSA(f): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2013
pro01:

Na only for struggling guys or N105,000/ month salary earner for Union Bank una dey sabii follow those rules with.

Would you even contemplate any of these B.S if you're married to the typical Ikoyi 'big boy', let alone a governor or any influential/wealthy man?

Why not. All I know is that I can never put in myself in a situation where I am financially powerless and dependent. I will walk into marriage with my power, if all comes to a push I will still leave with my power.

All depends on how you handle your situation in the beginning. Never will I leave my papa house without a clear plan. Whether I marry a Union Bank guy, a fisherman or a Governor of governors

Powerless to such an extent that I cannot walk away because I soley depend on one maggot? wink wink wink wink Financial inability makes woman stay in abusive relationships even if they want to walk away. It also exacerbate the abuse because the man knows you soley depend on him.

Am man is not my brother na!!!! We can be friends today and best of enemies tomorrow. undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by danot1030: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2013
joeluv: LMAO grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy......Sahara reporters amebo...na wa oo..
amebo but they have unveil so hidden evil perpetrated by our leaders and to me dats a gud job.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by meetgaya: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2013
Indifferent: I beleive this story to an extent because i schooled in Enugu. Sullivan is a womaniser. That his wife used to be his daughter's classmate.
I'm sure when Clara met Sullivan (his friend's father), a poor young and romantic dude will be dumped to marry a governor.
Thats what we have been saying, girls should marry for love not for money and power.
How pesin go marry that kind fine woman keep for house? Bleep u no Bleep, allow other guys Bleep, u no gree. Sulli nawa 4 u o
hahahahaha i think she shall blame herself
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by danot1030: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2013
she is just a political wife BTW is chime not an igbo? capable of anytin, is chime not a naija politian? a likely member of gay club.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by dasparrow: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2013
chi4ik: Y r U ppl pitting dis Clara Chime? women ar so stupid, even if Chime slaps, staves her daily, she will still love him. Governor's Wife my foot

@Bolded

So the woman who made a mistake to carry you 9 months in her womb and risk her life to bring you into this world is stupid? That's terrible that you were brought into the world by a stupid mother. Remember, since women are stupid, your mother and grandmother are included.

@Post

Nigerian marriages! You see why I have no respect for most Nigerian marriages? Its because most Nigerian marriages are crappy. How many married folks stay faithful to their spouses in Nigeria? I truly believe Clara's story. I hope someone comes to her aid soon.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by eddyvilla: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2013
MISSING VEHICLE

Yesterday night at gun point, arm robbers attacked and snatched a black benz 190 at benin city from one Mr Paul. Anybody with useful information about this car should please report to the nearest police station or can place a call to 08030841227
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2013
JMOI: Sorry to say this but I just hate Sahara Reporters.

NA U SABI
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by nosique: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2013
Make dat clara check weda dat man don get disease way hm no wan share oh. Maybe na God stil dey save her now. Longthroat.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2013
I'm very sure there is something behind this, when it was all going sweet, we know nothing, why telling us when things worst? save ur self madam.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by eeeeeee: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2013
chalxdon: Point of correction- Sullivan was never a no-body. Other points maybe right but yyou can't say he was no-body. You know about his father??
Abeg thank you,
Someone will just wake up and start typing thrash for cheap recognition.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2013
Oh boy those armrobbers na poverty go kill them? so robbers still dey snatch benz 190?
eddyvilla: MISSING VEHICLE

Yesterday night at gun point, arm robbers attacked and snatched a black benz 190 at benin city from one Mr Paul. Anybody with useful information about this car should please report to the nearest police station or can place a call to 08030841227
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by litetias(m): 9:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Don't mean to sound callous but she should stay and enjoy all she bargained for. Nigerian girls just want to get married into wealth damning everything else. By the way if she's a graduate then she's a graduate of the Nigerian system because her grammar is so poor. Come on I could write better than that when I was in primary. #kinibigdealshebiyouwantmoney

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Arrested Isis Leader On Way To Nigeria / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.