Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime (61761 Views)

Clara Chime Relocates To Port Harcourt / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up / "Imprisoned" Enugu First Lady, Clara Chime, Hires Falana To Secure Her Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 30, 2013
Ghadafy:

Are you serious bro? Lol..

I swear he has just made my night.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by sheniqua: 3:59am On Oct 30, 2013
So what held her back while Chime was in London for many months for treatment and presumed dead at various times
Wasn't that her chance to escape?
This story makes no sense the more I think about it

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by onyibor84: 4:55am On Oct 30, 2013
Ok
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by chalxdon(m): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2013
o42austino: thats his father not him so i was right to say his nobody.
Now, take the father out of the picture. What was Sullivan doing before he became the governor?? Pls I need your answer
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by aguleog(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2013
This woman needs to be re-examined!!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by o42austino(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2013
Rilamaka:

biko someone should explain this in clear english, even Igbo would be better,
Dalu...
what is it that is not clear in my statement? mybe u should point them out for clarification.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by o42austino(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2013
chalxdon: Now, take the father out of the picture. What was Sullivan doing before he became the governor?? Pls I need your answer
He was just a common lawyer and his not a heavy weight kind of lawyer in Enugu state and due to his fathers name, Chyboi made him the Attorney General in Enugu state.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Vires: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2013
pitipom: I'm amazed at how people rejoice at another's misfortune. This can happen to any1 so let's stop painting this like she deserves it.
For those that say she is a husband snatcher,home breaker,gold digger,married her friend's father etc,pls get your points right.
The first wife left when she could no longer tolerate Chime's infidelity,that was long before Clara came into the picture and before he became governor.

Clara is far older than sullivan's first
daughter who got married last year or so,and they were never friends.
I once attended an xmas party at Enugu governor's lodge with Chime and wife in attendance. She was dancing with the children,then came to whisper something to him. Chime who was smiling before raised his voice at her and waved her away angrily with a murderous expression on his face. She smiled and quietly walked away.
This happened twice and publicly too.
His Adulterous life and abominable paedophilic habit is an open secret in the state.
Let us then try and imagine the trauma that lady is passing through and cut her some slack.
And whoever feels he/she is without sin should be careful in casting stones lest they fall on them.

But she married him with eyes wide open!!!!!!

You see fire, you jump inside, then you start crying to everybody that it is burning you!!!!!
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by freecocoa(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2013
So women should now marry only very poor men to avoid abuse and every other bad thing that comes with marriage e kwa? Y-all must be crazy, mscheew.

Abeg this matter should be investigated and help rendered to this woman if need be, I can only blame her if she knew about his immoral lifestyle before marrying him and that does not still mean she should be left to die at the hands of a wicked husband.

This Chime of a man better repent before it becomes too late for him, that's if him never carry Aids sef, nonsense ati ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by mkoabiola: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2013
Hmmm,wen d man travel for cancer treatment,y she no run abi dem chain her.
Nx wk,d story wil b I love my husband,he is d best man.mtchewww.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Ugom38(f): 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2013
lorretta u: Lol.
During my nysc my friends from enugu used to call him picanto.I kept wondering why a whole governor would be nicknamed picanto by his people.until they told me that he's in the habit of sleeping around with small girls and teenagers in the state and pay each of them off with a kia picanto.so in the state plenty babes are driving around with picantos.lmao. I guess that's how they kept count of how many girls he had slept with within the state.

On another side one of my friends who belongs in the same people's club in U.S with him says he's just a hopeless womaniser.who sleeps with anything that crosses his path.by hook or crook.

Why would anyone see all these(cos I'm sure she did) and still marry him?anyway it's not too late to cry over spilled milk.

May God help her to escape.

BUT WHY ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ON BOTH SIDE LOVE PEDDLERS AND YOU ARE NOT? undecided

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Fayrouzz(m): 12:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ugom38:

BUT WHY ARE ALL YOUR FRIENDS ON BOTH SIDE LOVE PEDDLERS AND YOU ARE NOT? undecided
ldkm... Good question.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by cheche98(f): 1:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
booqee: this is serious. But somehow i don't believe this. It looks like someone is trying to tarnish the image of the governor and his wife. I have a feeling d wife is not even aware of this.
not true. I know this family and everything that transpired.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by cheche98(f): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Bsc: madam na becuz of u chime drov out hes first wife whos gv birth to his adult children.. E b lik say ur juju don xpire..well go tell it to rev. mbaka...2. Big lesson to our ladies out there, hopin to venture into marriage for the sake of wealth and no love.
Chime was divorced before he contested for the election. He was living with his kid. As a rule,no man can contest for an election without a wife. His recent wife is a good woman and beautiful too!!!

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by cheche98(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
chi4ik: Y r U ppl pitting dis Clara Chime? women ar so stupid, even if Chime slaps, staves her daily, she will still love him. Governor's Wife my foot
that was harsh considering the fact that I ve seen her. She's warm and kind. No matter what happens, I ll still respect her.

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Starchitect: 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
kross_01:
you that have heard of the internet before should have utilised it well enough through google to know that the sole objective of a house arrest is to cut you off from the outside world. Everything about your life will be highly monitored, including visitors(that is if any is appproved for you), newspapers will be a thing of luxury. How then will you think that someone under 'house arrest' is allowed the super luxury of not just a phone/pc but an internet enabled one? Like seriously??

I don't quite get ur point but I'm willing to learn. Is it proper for the Governor to place his wife under house arrest?Its wrong & illegal.In saner societies,he'll be answering serious questions,maybe in court.He has trampled on her rights,this isn't far from kidnapping.Is Mr Governor a court judge? What crime did she commit that warrants being placed under house arrest. I'm sure you'll protest if the same treatment is meted out to you

1 Like

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
Ugom38:

which of my friends is a love peddler?
or is that what you understood from my post?
how exactly did you manage to understand it that way?

and what makes you think they are female friends?

do females belong to people's club?
i'm talking of my friend that is in the same club with him(a notable member of the society) and you're talking of love peddlers.

or are you insinutating that my friends during nysc know about his sexcapades because they are love peddlers?so all these people on this thread who attest to his randiness are all lovepeddlers?

whatever you're trying to insinuate,hush it!

2 Likes

Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Fayrouzz(m): 7:54am On Oct 31, 2013
Got no business with the governors personal life... Nigerians cn conclude just by hearing from a side..
Well.. He has been a good governor and that is all that matters to me..
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by chalxdon(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2013
o42austino: He was just a common lawyer and his not a heavy weight kind of lawyer in Enugu state and due to his fathers name, Chyboi made him the Attorney General in Enugu state.
Listen to yourself well. A common lawyer made an Attorney General. I can see you know little of legal profession.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by bukatyne(f): 11:31am On Oct 31, 2013
bukatyne: Nobody is saying that Clara deserves to be abused in all ways because she married a rich man; afterall, all rich men will be married (if they wish to marry).

However, with the rate everyone on Enugu knows his immoral ways, only a foolish woman would marry him and except her marriage/home to be blissful. If all the allegations against him are true, she should please not disturb our peace.

Most women against Clara are NOT 'jealous' of her; we have seen too many women close their greedy and low quality mind to the characters of their rich magas and start complaining wickedly when their husbands begin to behave the way they know who to.

A man has been shouting and talking rudely to you and suddenly after wedding, you want him to change overnight. The truth is that MOST women who marry rich men do so for their money. As far as the man is paying your bills, please suck it up!

Yea yea, NOT all poor men are husband materials too so poverty is NOT a guarantee of a blissful home. A man can be poor and still be a poor quality husband. Try frustration, laziness, bitterness and other vices.

Marriage is not a meal ticket for women; a V is NOT is a tool of feeding! Every woman should learn to contribute meaningfully to her home especially financially! Marry someone to sow in his life and vice versa.

It is only a woman who no hope, vision or belief in herself that will run about to marry a rich man because she knows she can't make it.

My Post above answers your question

freecocoa: So women should now marry only very poor men to avoid abuse and every other bad thing that comes with marriage e kwa? Y-all must be crazy, mscheew.

Abeg this matter should be investigated and help rendered to this woman if need be, I can only blame her if she knew about his immoral lifestyle before marrying him and that does not still mean she should be left to die at the hands of a wicked husband.

This Chime of a man better repent before it becomes too late for him, that's if him never carry Aids sef, nonsense ati ingredients.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by Twinmama(f): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
cKaiser: So this sick note of a governor na for woman body e dey get power

When fellow men face him, he would run away to Abidjan

Well in that side of the world once you are married you are a property of the man and when the man dies the family kicks you out

It's a matter of personality, it is everywhere pls try nt to crucify tribes, what about the Hausa's who marry up to 6 women, and its only when its ur turn they browse ur website. Or is it the Abeokuta/Ijebu women you want to try, they most times kill their husbands and become land ladies. What i'm sure of is if u are nt greedy, u won't fall in2 wrong hands. Marry any tribe u feel God's leading u to. Avoid fear and segregation.
Pls, help me ask Mrs Chime if her husband is related to president Logan (24)?
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by rmho(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Entinicity cannot be added to everything.
Re: Clara Chime Under House-Arrest Imposed By Gov. Chime by logica(m): 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Asabeq: ....But they are better than yorubas who are adulterous in nature! Adultery is everywhere but yoruba own too much. An Igbo man will not forget the woman who started from scratch with him(coscharis always comes to my mind) but a yoruba man sees it as a chance to marry again and keep 'extras' outside his home. when he makes it.when he dies different concubines surface with kids to lay claims to properties.
Wow, I didn't even know Ojukwu was Yoruba until I read your post. He is obviously Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Know The Truth, Peter Obi Replies Tinubu / GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Confirmation As Minister Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.